Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Vis' 24-Hour March 2017 Breedings! [Closed!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 pm
Vis’ 24 Hour March 2017 Breedings
I stole Ryuu’s Formatting..

Starts: March 8th, 2017 @ 10PM EST
Ends: March 9th, 2017 @ 10PM EST

Winners:
Open Rolls
1. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )
2. Nash (Manda) x Kinak (Whoan)

Low Luck!

1. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
2. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)

Slots
  • 2 Open, 1 Low Luck.
    These slots are normal slots. Not Ticket Slots.

Payment
  • Breedings are free!

Rules
  • Spirit Breedings are Acceptable! These slots are open for all breedings cool .
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • This is a polite reminder that colorists do not have to pass down incredibly complex traits, such as full-body custom scales or unique leg poses.
  • Another reminder is to please check and ensure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link. If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert with proof that you've posted a cert request will suffice.
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll try to point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your original, listed entry. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make certain that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they may be disqualified from that raffle.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:37 pm
Standard Form

>>PLEASE READ<<
If you do copy and paste forms, please take a moment and remove any form modifiers, twist modifiers, and/or rp bios. It will make scrolling a lot easier on me! <3

ENTRY HEADER

[b]Entry code:[/b] Username
[b]Is there a Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/no

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)

[size=16][b][color=darkblue]Gotta Go Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Note: If you are entering a Spirit Breeding, do not be shy to edit out Mother and Father and put in Soq 1 and Soq 2 or variations of these labels.

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:46 pm
OPEN

Page 1
  1. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)
  2. Lilith (Zakiax) x Remiel (Snowbelle Thundara)
  3. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  4. Shiera Seastar (dawns_aura) x Lady Caiethia 'Callie' (dawns_aura)
  5. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  6. Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)
  7. Cináed (dbz2010) x Dicae (dbz2010)
  8. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  9. Eldrid (Nerpin) x Sacha (Ramenli)
  10. Rennigan ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
  11. Mi Ren Ko ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Roarke ( Nisshou H )
  12. Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  13. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  14. Teleri Lindai (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Morrow (Kyaishi)
  15. Riomie (DarkenWoodWolf) x Arioso Canto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)

Page 2
  16. Lién Huā (Teh Cheryl) x Daisuke (Kara Asumie)
  17. Maeva (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Cypress (Teh Cheryl)
  18. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  19. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  20. Shania Leigh (Moxxiie & Natelie) x Dhiren (Insane Butterfly)
  21. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
  22. Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  23. Maui (Peppermint Coffee) x Starseeker (Peppermint Coffee)
  24. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  25. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  26. Sara (Andranis) x Kaleo (Andranis)
  27. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  28. Enali ver Rash (SkyDragono) x Itzal (Rhyleigh)
  29. Damia (SkyDragono) x Tsaheylu (tefla)
  30. Fée Marraine (The Dawn of Twilight) x Ini-Herit (Malikztiah Ankhere)
  31. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  32. Sarphiel (Niyaru Delacroix) x Armitage (sesshiyasha)
  33. Hinata (Irish Night Fox) x Baruti (Teigra)
  34. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  35. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)

Page 3
  36. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
  37. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian(AislingJuno)
  38. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  39. Lukou (Mameha Otome) x Aedan (DaerilS)
  40. Kona Maylea (MiladyEmerald) x Alexander Flew (MiladyEmerald)
  41. Topper Taetel (Chi Honda) x Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  42. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  43. Anya( Pollack) x Nikandros ( Epine de Rose)
  44. Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer) x Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape)
  45. Nash (Manda) x Kinak (Whoan)
  46. Tamamo ( ~Twilight...Angel~ ) x Hollow Tzalmon (Kaya Wolf Moon and Wasteland Wyvern )
  47. Flidais ( xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )
  48. Lona (HoneyTeaTree) x Tocapo (Fatal Irony)
  49. Jaziel (Mia Lovasz) x Ziru (Caitlyn Hellstorm and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant)
  50. Koora (Revel1984) x Ziven (Mia Lovasz)
  51. Nenetl (Agneza) x B'alam (Agneza)
  52. Chocolat Chaud (CitrusCupcake) x Wolfheart (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  53. Cameo (bella dea) x Constantine (CitrusCupcake)
  54. Nakir (DaerilS) x Finnegan (Laroawan)

Page 4
  55. Viviana (Lunarflowermaiden) x Gilby (Lunarflowermaiden)
  56. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  57. Maexxna Dustwallow (Jackariah Beckett) x ZugZug (Pandora Talie)
  58. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  59. Amon Murray The Story Weaver (Insane Butterfly) x Starlet (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  60. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Psychosis (Gracie Loff--Formerly Astro Zombies`)
  61. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  62. Miyuki (Kamiki) x Faris (Kamiki)
  63. Jacklynn (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  64. Giorgia (Summer Raaven) x Vortigern de Morte (Thalea)
  65. Arya Stark (Summer Raaven) x Yorick (Summer Raaven)
  66. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  67. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  68. Peregrine (Orangeish Sherbert) x Whimsical Lackaday (Ghouliboo)
  69. Arachna (catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
  70. Regret ( JetAlmeara ) x Thanos ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  71. Syphax Noctis (JetAlmeara) x BlackIce (JetAlmeara)
  72. Sintharia( Kaefaux) x Chemosh ( [+Katch+] )
  73. Lady Cregga Rose Eyes (Katch) x Lord Loren (Katch )
  74. Aruhe (Stormflower) x Eridanus (Lady Argentum Draconis)
  75. Discordia (II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna(o-Elixir-o)

Page 5
  76. Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  77. Aleera ( ArashiX ) x Persephonix ( `raze )
  78. Era (Tsunake) x Fathername (ProphetofProfit& Kyjoto)
  79. Ajaxis (Kyjoto) x Hokkan (Ebonrune)
  80. Ito (Draconian_Peacock) x Seishin (Draconian_Peacock)
  81. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  82. Aso (Revel1984) x Malikai (Cheyriddle4)
  83. Cassiopeia (Rein_Carnations) x Angel White (Parue)
  84. Lady Minuet (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Li-Wei (Rein_Carnation)
  85. Tián Lōng (Phail Ninja) x Acheron Parthenopaeus (`Swirly)
  86. Cadora Solace (Tygress Dream) x Caius (Phail Ninja)
  87. Tomoe (Natelie) x Hoshi (o-Elixir-o)
  88. Cassitaya ( Natelie ) x Demetrius ( Catmagick)
  89. Titania (Dollfie) x Flora (Dollfie)
  90. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  91. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  92. Semuan-Ya Vasszuraj (Nyx Queen of Darkness and dawns_aura) x Raivis (Malhith)
  93. Naja Pallida ( techabyte ) x Makoto ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )
  94. etarla Finnis (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Albert Findancer (Tygress Dream)
  95. Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
  96. Atriposti (IvoryRyu.20) x Tyranno (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  97. Zor Striply (IvoryRyu.20) x Pól Eoghan (Melomar)

Page 6
  98. Raina (Snowbelle Thundara) x Niko (Snowbelle Thundara)
  99. Drucilla (Natsuko-neko) x Azrael (Kaefaux)
  100. Aresenciel ([The Spoof]-) x Zacharael (Kettyn)
  101. Crave (cursedandwandering) x Kikomo (Alanna the Pirate Queen)
  102. Lithrhovanel (Fea Line) x Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen)
  103. Meoquanee (Magnadearel) x Caesar (Syrius Lionwing)
  104. Jacqueline (White Neko Chan) x Zopyros Bones (ChaosTheories)
  105. Adeline Noel (ChaosTheories) x Saffron (ChaosTheories)
  106. Dalila Eir (Mythi Red Panda) x Araphel (Manda)
  107. Ula Marisol (Frostypeaches) x Malachi Adaiah (Mythi Red Panda)
  108. Nisha (Strawberri Stardust & ShirouEn) x Vancos de la Cruz (Fea Line)
  109. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  110. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  111. Euryale ( odet_amo ) x Maldito Noche "Malice" ( Mewsings of An Angel )
  112. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  113. Jamaica (Kesmi) x Fajar (Kesmi)
  114. Mi-Shoku ( ProphetOfProfit ) x Niveus ( Valkymie )
  115. Votif Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit x Sicore|| Saedusk
  116. Nikita (Ririka) x Talos (Ishtanballa)
  117. Vanetette (Ririka) x Zutnic (GunSniper)
  118. Djilia Tachiben (LydaLynn) x Ryuunosuke (LydaLynn)

Page 7
  119. Anora (xSakura Serenity) x Sohca (xSakura Serenityx)
  120. Saoirse (xSakura Serenityx) x Lanita (xSakura Serenityx)
  121. Frostbite (sbuggy) x Lamashtu (samus x)
  122. Catrina (dolphingurl) x Auberyn (dolphingurl)
  123. Akuba (Yumitoko II) x Aurynne (Yumitoko II)
  124. Totty Baker x Morpheus (Tara de Draiocht)
  125. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  126. Sakura (Beejoux) x Magnus (Junglerunner)
  127. Mystic Lyric (owners) x Rosiotti (owners)
  128. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )
  129. Fallon (yoko lorako) x Disuto (~Masamune~)
  130. Hibiki (lysia_nyteblade) x Moira Ama'lir (Koiasi)
  131. Tumble Bug Airay (lysia_nyteblade) x Vysz Lovesche (itsie bitsie spider Formerly icy serenade)
  132. Quintessa (Lunarflowermaiden) x Xerxes (tefla)
  133. Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)
  134. Lady Blodeuyn Llewella (Nashawryn) x Poecile Cheeseburger (Bluedemonwolf)
  135. Sakura (Dea and #Teddy#) x Zamphyr (Kettyn)
  136. Charade (Koiasi) x Carnival Spooks (Artymus/lysia_nytblade)
  137. Inola (Miss Cherie) x Teutates (Deejaye)

Page 8
  138. Naoreth’Saeval [Crimson Ribbon] x Dimitrios [Kivras]
  139. Taion "Moonfang" (Kivras) x Acidic Deluge (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  140. Chosovi ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Gareth ( Regal Renegade )
  141. Pavati Osmena (ABVirus) x Steve (Tisiphone)
  142. Emichou (Deejaye) x Jeremiah (musicaloner7)
  143. Chandar (Uta) x Tom Marvolo Riddle (Mx Cherie)
  144. Terpsichore (Uta) x Charon (Spelldancer)
  145. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  146. Ilkay-Yuval Agrippina (Melomar) x Rovaer (Artymus)
  147. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )
  148. AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" (Moire Frost) x Glósóli (Moire Frost)
  149. Izra'il (Jackariah Beckett) x Anguis (Jackariah Beckett)
  150. Ume Tsubaki (Fatal Irony) x Xue Fang (AislingJuno)
  151. Aiyana (dolphingurl) x Curaçao (dolphingurl)

/Open

Low Luck
    pg 1
  1. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)
  2. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  3. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  4. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  5. Rennigan ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
  6. Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  7. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )

Page 2
  8. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  9. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  10. Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
  11. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  12. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  13. Enali ver Rash (SkyDragono) x Itzal (Rhyleigh)
  14. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  15. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  16. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)

Page 3
  17. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
  18. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis)x Dacian(AislingJuno)
  19. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  20. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  21. Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape/Niloufer) x Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape)
  22. Flidais ( xX Green Tea Tree Xx ) x Cygnus ( Malikztiah Ankhere )

Page 4
  23. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  24. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  25. Whisper (Ebonrune) x Psychosis (Gracie Loff--Formerly Astro Zombies`)
  26. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)
  27. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  28. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  29. Arachna (catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
  30. Discordia (II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna(o-Elixir-o)

Page 5
  31. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  32. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  33. Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )

Page 6
  34. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  35. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  36. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  37. Nikita (Ririka) x Talos (Ishtanballa)

Page 7
  38. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  39. Mystic Lyric (Lunadriel) x Rosiotti (Celestial Requiem)
  40. Fallon (yoko lorako) x Disuto (~Masamune~)

Page 8
  41. Chosovi ( XxXPandamoniumXxX ) x Gareth ( Regal Renegade )
  42. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)

/Low Luck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 pm
Entry code: AstoriaFallen
Is there a Low Luck?: Yes

Astraea x Skaalbjorn

Entry Code:
Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)

Soquili 1 Name: Astraea
User Image
Nekkid Uncert

Soquili 2 Name: Skaalbjorn
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Pregnant Stage:I want one
Co Ownership?:
Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee | Wasteland Wyverns Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (accepted)
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father. I like the antlers mom has on females but not on males, otherwise I dislike all antlers minus the 8-point and the elk antlers, those two are fine.

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Skaal Father
Skaal Mother

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 pm
Breeding Removed due to being Staff Cash-In.
Entry code: AstoriaFallen
Is there a Low Luck?: no

Quote:
Entry Code:
Paluma Fae (Tiger_Kisa699) x Narcissus de Morte "Narcissus Mormont" (AstoriaFallen)

Oldbie?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings
pregnant stage: She would like one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees:
AstoriaFallen
Tiger_Kisa699s Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: x

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Narcissus:
Mother
Father

Tiger_Kisa699
If you have another pair you wanted to enter instead please let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:33 pm
Entry code: Zakiax
Is there a Low Luck?: No

Lilith x Remiel

Entry Code:
Lilith (Zakiax) x Remiel (Snowbelle Thundara)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Snowbelle does not use a teepee
Zakiax's

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

1. 1st - x

---Templates to Avoid: N/a

Lilith's Parents: Father - Mother
Lilith's Grandparents: Grandmother - Grandfather

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm
Entry code:
[b]Username[/b]:dawns_aura
[b]Is there a Low Luck?:[/b] Yes

Gotta Go Fast!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: User specific
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

Entry Code: 
Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: dawns'

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: yes
Bryn is a first gen (kirin/kalona) with a sister Shiera, and a (mock) son Jaehaerys, and (mock) daughters Laena , Rhaenys, Rhaella and Viserra

Ro's -
Parents- Zorana x Xan
Grandparents- Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolin Li

Shiera Seastar x Lady Caliethia

Entry Code: 
Shiera Seastar (dawns_aura) x Lady Caiethia 'Callie' (dawns_aura)

Soquili 1 Name: Shiera Seastar
User Image 
UNCERT  * Note: She is a kirin-kalona with heterochromia (one eye blue, the other green)

Soquili 2 Name: Lady Caliethia 'Callie'
User Image 
UNCERT  

Pregnant Stage:
Teepees:[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25094783]dawns'

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: no
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm
Entry code: Calixita

Gullveig x Milo'Koa

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)

Soquili 1 Name: Gullveig (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Soquili 2 Name: Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Calixita | Scaramouche Fandango

Twins/Triplets?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes (Newer feline paws are loved/preferred!)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Mane Styles
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS combined with another hair style
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • The Long Braid template spliced to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms

Trading Post Items
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns

---Link to previous Generations: Har`Koa x Loque`Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There are several options. Reading RPs with other skinwalkers in them can help you get a general idea of how to play them; you can, also, PM an RP manager and request help, or even simply don't RP them. Additionally, you can choose to keep plots and RP non-canon and out of the shop, so that you can RP them however you wish, but keep in mind none of these can be posted in the shop, and therefor you will not receive stats for them. If you take this route, you can still get stats by doing solo RPs; this way they don't interact with other soquili, and there is no worry about having your skinwalker react to them properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured -- unless they get an Angeni charm.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:46 pm
Entry code: Calixita

Hou-ou x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn)

Entry Code:
Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)

Soquili 1 Name: Hou-ou (Nayci)
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Nayci

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:56 pm
Entry code: dbz2010
Is there a Low Luck?: no

Cináed x Dicae

Entry Code:
Cináed (dbz2010) x Dicae (dbz2010)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Co Ownership?: no
Teepees: [X]

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: Dicae's family tree

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:13 pm
Just a small announcement:
I just was recently asked if someone needs to split up the two breedings? You can choose to split the posts up :> or just put the two in one post. ♥

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 pm
Entry code: ramenli
Is there a Low Luck?: Yes!

1: Roxy x Carwyn

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: if you don't mind~

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Teepees: ramenli and Ath e a r t

Low Luck?: Yes!
Proof: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Sure but they're both G1

Eldrid x Sacha

Entry Code:
Eldrid (Nerpin) x Sacha (Ramenli)

Soquili 1 Name: Eldrid
User Image UNCERT | Naked, oh man

Soquili 2 name: Sacha
User ImageUNCERT | Naked, oh man

Pregnant Stage: They're both dudes 8V;.
Co Ownership?: ---
Teepees: Ramen | Nerp

Link to Breeding Agreement: Hello!
---Lifemate?: Yes, forever.

RP Approved?: ---

Twins/Triplets?: Sure!

Livestream?: Yes but you better link us!

Low Luck?: No!

Same Breed Variants: IDK sure.
---Templates to Avoid: Demon Tail.

Throwbacks?: Gen 1s

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 pm
Entry code: Revolutionary Roniel

Rennigan x Tsubasa

Rennigan ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )

Mother:
User Image UNCERT

Father:
User Image UNCERT

Teepees: Roniel's teepee, lorako's teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

RP Approved?: Yes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Growth Stage Omission: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: Alternate unicorn horns, short hair styles, full ringlets, draft, warhorse (we'd generally prefer hair templates that aren't wildly dissimilar to the ones that they have)

Throwbacks?: Sure! But please keep it within the family line. No randos, please.

Tsubasa's parents:
Mother
Father

Tsubasa's grandparents:
Grandfather
Grandmother

Mi Ren Ko x Roarke

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Mi Ren Ko ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Roarke ( Nisshou H )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No longer co-owned
Teepees: Niss
Roni

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm
Entry code: Mahogany Sunset
Is there a Low Luck?: Yes - two!

Ilyrana x Okeanos
Entry Code:
Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A - broke co-ownership here: based on inactivity
Teepees: Maho | Rhyleigh

Low Luck: Yes!

---Templates to Avoid: Original seathi mane, nixie-inspired spiky fins (flowy tail-fin = okay)

---Link to previous Generations: Ilyrana Mom | Ilyrana Dad

Hakumei x Bedwyr

Entry Code:
Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (we can't find the uncert that has the glow sprites)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Amira | Maho

Low Luck?: Yes!

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up pose.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 pm
Entry code: ~Latonia de la Courtel~

Teleri Lindai x Morrow

Entry Code:
Teleri Lindai (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Morrow (Kyaishi)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage:I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (Nekkid )

Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
Teepees: Latonia Teepee x Kyaishi Teepee

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: No Dreads Please, Cat O Ninetails/Devil Tails on Kalona, Medium Manes (On Mares), Crimped Manes/Tails (Any)

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Teleri's Side
Great Grand Dam x Sire (Sangria's Side): Jessamine x Relic
Great Grand Dam x Sire (Hesedial's Side): Narcissa x Lucifer
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Ananel's Side): Hesedial x Sangria
Great-Great-Great-Great Grand Sire x Dam (Sabras's Side): Fallo Amachi x ???
Great-Great-Great Grand Dam x Sire (Mecho's Side): Almase x Sabras Amachi
Great-Great Grand Dam x Sire (Cabriole's Side): Melody Forte x Mecho Amachi
Great Grand Dam x Sire (Taarab's Side): Zahraa x Cabriole Amachi
Grand Dam x Grand Sire (Vanmoriel's Side): Vanya x Taarab
Dam x Sire: Vanmoriel x Ananel
Morrow's Side:
Morrow's Side:
Paternal Great-Grandparents (Mr. Branson): Seymour-II x Nightwalker
Paternal Grandparents (Atal'Rin): Ewa'kepi x Mr.Branson
Mother x Father (Morrow): Avalee x AtalRin

Riomie x Arioso Canto
Entry Code:
Riomie (DarkenWoodWolf) x Arioso Canto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)

Riomie:
User Image UNCERT No Wings For Ref

Arioso Canto:
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Darken Teepee & Latonia Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Templates to Avoid: Medium Mane (Mares), Short Mane (Any), Long Braid (Any), Punk Rock/Glam Punk/Glam Rock (All), Weaved (All), Crimped (All), Slimhawk (All), Native Dream Braid (Male Mane), Tight Braid (All), Short Mane (All), Bob Tail, Draft Roman Nose, Eagle Wings (Wind),
Unicorn: Beard, Tail Style 2, Karkadann Horn, Loose Curl Horn, Hippogryph: Beak, Cheek Feathers; Kalona: Demontail, Cat O Nine Tail, Demon Horns 2, Devil Horns 2, Wing Styles 1, 2, 4,

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Riomie's Great-Great-Grandparents (Teumesia): Kumiho x Cerberus
Riomie's Great-Grandparents (Proserpina): Teumesia x Anju
Riomie's Grandparents (Zamiel): Proserpina x Canaan
Riomie's Parents: Rouxe x Zamiel

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out