Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[Rolling!] Zac's 24-hour July 2016 Breedings! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 am
hand-breaded basket weaving

aight here we go

Starts: Now!
Ends: July 9th, 11 PM CST
This will close whether or not I'm here to officially lock the thread! I'll be going by timestamps, so no late entries will be accepted.
These are pay-what-you-want slots.

Slots

Open: One, with the possibility of a second open slot.
Low-Luck: One
Will there be CC slots?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Information/Reminders

Twins/Triplets
This is an optional modifier! Please keep in mind the twins/triplets will be of the same gender and look very similar in appearance and a small variation in accessories/colors. This is just an extra offering to YOU in case some of you want some family plots with the possibility of twins. Saying yes also does not mean you will get them -- it just means I have the option to make them if I feel so inspired.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

GROWTH STAGE OMISSIONS
If you guys want to skip growth stages or have permissions already filled out, please be sure to properly link your permissions post! If you don't have an agreement that's been given the go-ahead by both parties linked correctly, you won't get stages skipped. If you don't want any stages skipped anyway, just don't include the modifier. Please consult the Growth Stage Omission Permission oh s**t that rhymed thread for more information, as well as where you're supposed to put your agreement!
While omitting growth stages is a good way to make sure you get your breeding significantly faster, please remember that it's not required, and I'm pretty ambivalent about what you guys choose to do. :v I'm just the one making your pones, my dudes. You do what you feel is best, and I'll make your stuff either way.

Finally, I don't do fully-clothed soq, and if you toss one my way in a pair, please be aware of the fact that I'll modify the clothing to suit the soquili should they be rolled.

(i shamelessly stole this from uta who stole this from hg who stole most of this from mind)
(we're all bandits here)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:16 am
Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK OVER MY LIST. I am human and I make mistakes, I may accidentally leave people off the list and this is not on purpose. However I will keep the list updated as much as possible and it is your responsibility to make sure I didn't miss you on the list. I WILL NOT be rolling or taking on an extra slot if I did miss you, so please check.

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:18 am
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Growth Stage Omission:[/b] Please post permission for this couple =OR= for all owners if you grant permission for colorists to skip stages! This does not guarantee we will skip stages, but gives colorists the option. You may post N/A if you have no permissions or would prefer the traditional 3 stages.

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.
[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur
[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.
[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:24 am
Lists

Open

Page 1
  1. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  2. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  3. Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
  4. Nsia (Yushika) x Vorpal (Faithofthefallen)
  5. Keelah ( -Moomoolattecha- ) x Valerius (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
  6. Jetarla Finnis (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Albert Findancer (Tygress Dream)
  7. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  8. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x SkaalBjorn (Wastelane Wyvern)
  9. Nephthys / Khaalida (Nyx Queen of Darkness / AstoriaFallen) x Rhodani (Fea Line)
  10. Riverfaith (Kyra Bloodborne (formerly Kaimi Kalani)) x Saeran (Rita Zyon)
  11. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  12. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
    Page 2
  13. Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-)
  14. Undragosa (one over three) x Mistral (Lady Aria Starstone)
  15. Sunsinger (Lady Aria Starstone) x Haruk (Astro Zombies`)
  16. Moir (-Polar- & Hime) x Isiyah (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)
  17. Hakumei ( Amira Keller ) x Bedwyr ( Mahogany Sunset )
  18. Sephora Querida ( Mahogany Sunset ) x Kendrick ( vollyballrocks91 )
  19. Mi-Shoku ( ProphetOfProfit ) x Niveus ( Valkymie )
  20. Leika (Strawberry Gumi Bunny) x Otaktay (Valkymie)
  21. Copena Jolon (Mindsend and LunaRei_silverBlood) x Hard Tack (Junglerunner and JadeEye)
  22. Avita (Seleena) x Ruka (nekolulu)
  23. Serafina Troy (nekolulu) x Samiel Norikous (nekolulu & leena-chan)
  24. Ito (Draconian_Peacock) x Seishin (Draconian_Peacock)
  25. Arya Stark (Summer Raaven) x Yorick (Summer Raaven)
  26. Roxy ( ramenli ) x Carwyn ( Ath e a r t )
  27. Tamamo (~Twilight...Angel~) x Hallow Tzalmon (Wasteland Wyvern & Kaya Wolf Moon)
  28. The Infinite Hunt (Novablu/Kamiki) x Kitsunebi (~Twilight...Angel~)
  29. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  30. Maexxna Dustwallow (Jackariah Beckett) x ZugZug (Pandora Talie)
  31. Niamh (stormflower) x Ravi (Leez0rz/o-Elixir-o)
  32. Aleshanee ( Leez0rz ) x Abiron ( Moire Frost )
  33. Psyche (Uta) x Constantine (Uta)
    Page 3
  34. Chosovi (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gareth (Regal Renegade)
  35. Alestra Saito (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Saraqael (XxXPandamoniumXxX)
  36. Story (Rein_Carnation) x Calanon (Sleet Tempest Snape)
  37. Dangereuse (Wyntre Iceblade) x Brisinger (Rein_Carnation)
  38. Chromaggia (Thalea) x Stroud (Painted Moose)
  39. Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear) x Saxon Sinclair (Kettyn)
  40. Decadent (StrawberryRoseTea) x Pollux (Ryghann)
  41. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  42. Akis Sangfroid (Divena & DivenasMom) x Gregor Smirnov (Angelique DelaMort)
  43. Cassitaya ( Natelie ) x Demetrius ( Catmagick)
  44. Silver Mist ( Kara Asumie ) x Icarus ( Natelie)
  45. Miyuki (Kamiki) x Faris (Kamiki)
  46. Jaziel ( Mia Lovasz ) x Ziru ( Caitlyn Hellstorm and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant) )
  47. Zaria (Caitlyn Hellstorm) x Eidan (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki)
  48. Regret ( JetAlmeara ) x Thanos ( She-Ra of Etheria )
  49. Jacklynn (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  50. Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
    Page 4
  51. Tián Lōng (Phail Ninja) x Acheron Parthenopaeus (`Swirly)
  52. Maritza (Moxxiie) x Lazulite (Phail Ninja)
  53. Kachina Amachi ( stormflower ) x Izumi ( Niyaru Delacroix )
  54. Sarphiel (Niyaru Delacroix) x Armitage (sesshiyasha)
  55. Echo's Song (tefla ) x Dradneos (a-disgruntled-dragon aka Makette )
  56. Quintessa (Lunarflowermaiden) x Xerxes (tefla)
  57. Vyk'zlade (Eternal Xantara) x Ilex( AislingJuno )
  58. "Forest Pansy" Cercis canadesis (Lita Rutherford) x Nidhug Cimctiere (sage_the_vampirc_angel) )
  59. Justice (Meepfur) x Zatarra (Naita)
  60. Altepa (Ithiltari) x Rjomi (Meepfur)
  61. Istas Misae (LunarRei_SilverBlood) x Claude (Sweenys_Revenge)
  62. Tranquility (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Maramu (Nyhility)
  63. Mi Ren Ko (Revolutionary Roniel) x Roarke (Nisshou H)
  64. Rajni (o-Elixir-o/Ithiltari) x Alistair(AlexiaSilver)
    Page 5
  65. Lithrhovanel (Fea Line) x Zageit (Alanna the Pirate Queen)
  66. Yuki (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Aether (Tiger_Kissa699)
  67. Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)
  68. Nalani (Cheyriddle4) x Uturuncu'Aya(Tara de Draiocht )
  69. Aso (Revel1984) x Malikai (Cheyriddle4)
  70. Brioche (cursedandwandering) x Relic (stormflower & Maliktziah Ankhere)
  71. Minali (Deejaye) x Keanu (cursedandwandering)
  72. Kawah Ijen (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Raito (DarkenWoodWolf)
  73. Riomie (DarkenWoodWolf) x Arioso Canto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
  74. (Firesong || Mewsings of An Angel) x (Shinsei || Kara Asumie)
  75. Zahariel (Miss Cherie) x Opiuchus (Uta)
  76. Lucinda (Mewsings of An Angel) x Anthrax (Kivras)
    Page 6
  77. Rot (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Mest (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)
  78. Ursula (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Darkling (FitzRoyal)
  79. Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  80. Naoreth’Saeval (Crimson Ribbon) x Dimitrios (Kivras)
  81. Mirabilis (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Volaille (xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
  82. Lukou (Mameha Otome) x Aedan (DaerilS) (SN Changed)
  83. Tygress Nadine (Tygress Dream) x William Salali (Tygress Dream)
  84. Aria's Rhapsody (ArashiX) x Payton (x Faux_Affliction x)
  85. Aleera ( ArashiX ) x Persephonix ( `raze )
  86. Arya Erebos (Sawaki) x Cormorant (Tsunake)
  87. Macchiato (Sawaki) x Torren John (Jinx Creed)
  88. Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )
  89. Akilah (Ririka) x Neirano Ashino (Sesshiyasha)
  90. Nikita (Ririka) x Talos (Ishtanballa)
  91. Totty Baker x Morpheus (Tara de Draiocht)
  92. Zandera (Moxxiie & Ebonrune) x Hokkan (Ebonrune)
  93. Lockes (belloblossom) x Calixto Rosario de Papilio (hanging gallow)
  94. Lillian (Summer Raaven) x Rabi Almoalej (hanging gallow)
    Page 7
  95. Rythe (Capricorn Sunchai) x Llyr (Capricorn Sunchai)
  96. Charnette (magnadearel) x Veslorurn (magnadearel)
  97. Mirella (Astraea Pandora) x Valentino (Adora_Heartseeker)
  98. Hinata (Irish Night Fox) x Baruti (Teigra)
  99. Pyrphora (Capricorn Sunchai) x Aeolus (Teigra)
  100. Chocolat Chaud (CitrusCupcake) x Wolfheart (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  101. Nameera (dawns_aura) x Tsifira Sadaf (dawns_aura)
  102. Anya( Pollack) x Nikandros ( Epine de Rose)
  103. Aresenciel ([The Spoof]-) x Zacharael (Kettyn)
  104. Laina (Fatal Irony & Niyaru Delacroix) x Cuan (ramenli)
  105. Astranaar (Lilmissy4205) x Nalak'sha (Amirynth)
  106. Tyler ProphetOfProfit) x Zangar(JetAlmeara)
    Page 8
  107. Delia (Kamiki x Chibi Hige) x Sirius (Kamiki x Chibi Hige)
  108. Andromeda ( Chibi Hige ) x Galileo ( Chibi Hige )
  109. Lady Blót Snærblod (Yumitoko II) x Borsa (Vistada)
  110. Cheer (Upside.-.Down) x Ahote (The Dawn of Twilight)
  111. Sakari Seiko (Huroggmeten) x Ahanu (Shesha Sama)
  112. Jenu (one over three) x Abaddon (Nayci & Thalea)
  113. Alarion (Kyrieko) x Reaper of Lost Hearts (Kyrieko)
  114. Valkyrie (catmagick) x Lok (catmagick)
  115. Damie (The Dawn of Twilight) x 強 (The Dawn of Twilight)
  116. Fenghuang ( ~Masamune~ ) x Tyto Alba ( Zee Oddwyn )
  117. Trance (Cornetified) x Llyr Yates (Bluedemonwolf)
  118. "Bringer of Plagues" Morana (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)
    Page 9
  119. Fukushiko (Samuel Carlin) x Vladimir (Kesmi)
  120. Amalthea (Ovarian Paint) x Maesyn (dolphingurl)
  121. Serlena (Pale Mist) x Suichii (Sweenys_Revenge)
  122. Aeowyn (dolphingurl) x Syringa (dolphingurl)
  123. Titania (Dollfie) x Ion (Dollfie)
  124. Flidais (xX Green Tea Tree Xx) x Cygnus (Malikztiah Ankhere)
  125. Sukari (Kyaishi) x Troilus (Azure Desiderium)
  126. Shinyun (-Nessus-Euenos-) x Belial (`raze)
  127. Alma (Hyperthymesia) x EOWYN (-Nessus-Euenos-)
  128. Nadezhda (Ath e a r t) x Tenzin (belloblossom)

Low Luck

Page 1
  1. Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)
  2. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn)
    Page 2
  3. Makutu ( Junglerunner ) x Mr.Brason ( Pepzilla )
  4. Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea)
    Page 3
  5. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  6. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  7. Isa ( RockerWolfie1616 ) x Wallace ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. )
    Page 4
  8. Rennigan ( Revolutionary Roniel ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )
  9. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Dacian ( AislingJuno )
  10. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  11. Discordia ( II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o)
    Page 5
  12. Marinette Ge Rouge(Rhyleigh) x Fiachra(Lunarflowermaiden)
  13. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  14. Drith ( FitzRoyal ) x Malice ( FitzRoyal )
  15. Ayita (Malhith) x Yggdrasil (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
    Page 6
  16. Baba Yaga (Elf Princess Flannery) x Amani (Mameha Otome)
  17. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )
  18. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
    Page 7
  19. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  20. Ilyrana (Sharingan spud , Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
  21. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  22. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
    Page 8
  23. Plumeria (yoko lorako) x Memnon (~Masamune~)
  24. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984)

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 am
cackles away into the sunset

[this is open now btw]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 am
Thalea
24h strikes again!

Thera of Annu x Azrael
Entry Code:
Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Thalea, Ryuukishin

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:
Azrael's Family:

Maternal Side (Tanzanite)
Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Ashiikyu x Sayerel
Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Malficent x Nyanomic
Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Cynder x Spyro

Paternal Side (Lithial)
Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Narcissa x Lucifer
Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Leliel x Kirai

Great-Great-Grandparents: Tanzanite, Lithial
Great-Grandparents: Lolite x Coal
Grandparents: Sheeredni x Bheilorveilthion
Parents: Kianzio-Uzulu x Lazarus (Side View)

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Sheria x Giuseppe
Entry Code:
Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Candle Wick Ghost, Ryuukishin

Same Breed Variants: Yes to kirin base and scales; no thank you to the rest.

Sheria's Family:
Great-Grandparents: Cyrille x Duncan
Grandparents: Harlequin x Oba Fenyang
Parents: ShadowMoonLea x Zoomba
Siblings: Nori, Moonshine, Mercy, and Ulfric

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 am
Vervada x Kaiser Knochen

Entry Line: Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)

Entry Code:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen) x Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)

Mother:
Vervada (Faithofthefallen)
User Image UNCERT

Father:
Kaiser Knochen (Lestragne)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:
Faith's || Lestragne's
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Growth Stage Omission: NA

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: NA

NA

Nsia x Vorpal

Entry Code:
Nsia (Yushika) x Vorpal (Faithofthefallen)

Mother:
Nsia (Yushika)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid
pregnant stage: Want one

Father:
Vorpal "The frumious snapper" (Faithofthefallen)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:
Faith
Yushika

Growth Stage Omission: NA

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: NA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am
*Twins/Triplet option is open as CC [I saw you mention it above soo *shrug*]

Keelah x Valerius

Entry Code:
Keelah ( -Moomoolattecha- ) x Valerius (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Keelah / -Moomoolattecha-)
User Image UNCERT UNCERT 2

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Valerius / SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: nope
Teepees: Moo x Sword

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx
--- Lifemate?: N/A

Low Luck?: Nope

Growth Stage Omission: -n/a-

Same Breed Variants: CC
---Templates to Avoid: The original flutter wings.

Throwbacks?: Nope
Link to previous Generations: n/a

Jetalra Finnis x Albert Findancer

Entry Code:
Jetarla Finnis (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Albert Findancer (Tygress Dream)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Jetarla Finnis/SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
User Image UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Albert Findancer/ Tygress Dream)
User ImageUNCERT

[Co Ownership?: -none-
Teepees: Sword x Tyg doesn't have one.

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

Growth Stage Omission: -N/A-

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: -n/a-

Throwbacks?: -n/a-
---Link to previous Generations: -n/a-

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:32 am
Laurelin x Chimalsi

Entry Code:
Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: A co-owner agreement was never written up, but Imp has given up rights to all baskets (have permission from Uta that this is okay!)
Teepees: Tsunake, Lady_Ourania

---Lifemate?: Yes.

RP Approved?: Not at present.

Growth Stage Omission: Live birth is fine with us.

Low Luck?: Not yet.

Same Breed Variants: Sure.

Throwbacks?: Go for it.
---Link to previous Generations: Both first gen, so feel free to invent~

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes!
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Sure.
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: If you'd like, sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:36 am
Astraea x Skaalbjorn

Entry Code:
Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x SkaalBjorn (Wastelane Wyvern)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes please.

Father:
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: AstoriaFallen TeePee Wasteland Wyvern Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father.

Skaal Father
Skaal Mother

---Link to previous Generations: No other generations

Nephthys / Khaalida x Rhodani

Entry Code:
Nephthys / Khaalida (Nyx Queen of Darkness / AstoriaFallen) x Rhodani (Fea Line)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral
pregnant stage: I want one please

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral

Co Ownership?: Agreement Nyx and I will co-own if there are two baskets, if there are three all owners will get one.
Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee | Nyx Queen of Darkness Teepee | Fea Lines Teepee

---Lifemate?: Nope

Same Breed Variants:Yes
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Mother |Mother Markings
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Grandmother
Father
Paternal Grandfather
Paternal Grandmother
Paternal Great Grandmother
Paternal Great Grandfather

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 am
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Gogol x Legion
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Twins/Triplets OK? YES

Entry Code:
Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion (Kamiki)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
TP's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 am
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Euphrates x Dubstep

Twins/Triplets OK? Yes

Entry Code:
Euphrates (Kamiki) x Dubstep (Fatal Irony)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees:
Kamiki's Teepee
Fatal Irony's Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: YES

---Templates to Avoid:

Male Manes/Tails (note - this is only if they are not mixed in with additional templates)
  • Male Medium
  • Male Long Braid
  • Male Slimhawk
  • Male Short
  • Male Bob (tail)
    Female Manes/Tails
  • Crimped
  • Short
  • Curly (original)
  • Medium
  • Skimhawk
  • Medium (tail)
    Kelpi
  • Orca (any)
  • Shark (any)
  • Fierce (tail)
    Hippogryph
  • Beaks
  • Cheek Feathers
    Kalona
  • Ram Horns
  • Wing Style 2
  • Wing Style 4
  • Devil Tail 1
  • Demon Tail
    Angeni
  • Wing Style 1
    Ulun'suti
  • Jawline
  • Big Mouth
  • Small Club
    Skinwalker
  • Original Feral Fox

Dubstep's Family:
Mother
Father
Grandmother 1
Grandfather 1
Great Grandmother 1
Great Grandfather 1
Grandmother 2
Grandfather 2
Great Grandmother 2
Great Grandfather 2
Great great grandfather

Euphrates Family

Euphrates Mother
Euphrates Father
Euphrates Grandmother
Euphrates Grandfather

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:42 am
Twins?: CC
Triplets if Applicable?: CC

Nocturne x Messiah

Entry Code:
Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and [strike]DivineSaturn[/strike]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nocturne (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Uncert
I don't have a pregnant cert for her - CC to get one

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Messiah: No agreement typed up, Naita to get basket as per demand of DivineSaturn.
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee / Naita does not have a teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Low Luck?: YES

Growth Stage Omission: I don't mind, but I have not been able to get in touch with Naita regarding this

Low Luck Tracker for Noctunre x Messiah

Same Breed Variants: CC?
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: If you feel inspired smile
Link to previous Generations:
Lucifer - Messiah's Father
Narcissa - Messiah's Mother

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:43 am
Note: I am currently away with very limited Internet access. If I somehow win I will get payment to you as soon as possible.

Riverfaith x Saeran

Entry Code:
Riverfaith (Kyra Bloodborne (formerly Kaimi Kalani)) x Saeran (Rita Zyon)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I think we might have one already, from Rapidashtrainer

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Rita Zyon

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement
---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Yes please
---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both are 1st gen

Olive x Merrick

Entry Code:
Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I would like one please

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A, I own both

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse and draft builds, long/long 2/long alt for the tail (long mane is ok when it is mixed with other mane templates, like olive's for example), curly manes/tails, bob tail

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:N/A, both are 1st gen

Rita Zyon

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 am
Fianna x Dae'Ruil

Twins?: CC
Triplets if Applicable?: CC

Entry Code:
Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!!

Mother:

User Image
Uncert
Pregnant Stage: I have one somewhere. Ririka did the breeding if you can find it in the PB.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Dae'Ruil / Sabin Duvert)
User ImageMaskless / Uncert

Teepees: Sabin's Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own them both / LM Agreement Here
---Lifemate?: Yes!

RP Approved?: Yes!

Growth Stage Omission: Sure

Same Breed Variants: Not a lot of templates used, not really applicable

Throwbacks?: Sure smile