mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:22 pm
THIS Is NOT a Soquili Shop official contest but rather a Pot of potential Credit customs

OPAN!

Current Due date: MAY 28th, 2014
Next one:

I'm doing this mainly for when I want to buy someone something, but don't want to actually pick a friend or have a full "Anything" free raffle, but rather want to make... A generic something for some herds I'm fond of, BUT THIS IS ALSO SOMETHING OF A TEST OF A CONCEPT. It's relatively quite, you can share it but keep in mind this isnt an official shop thing but rather just me spending my credits whenever I feel like it on someone other than myself without a set PLAN of getting something specific for a specific someone.

Also, if you have a pre-existing character, if you want one of the 'uniforms', (EVEN IF THEY ARENT IN THE HERDS BUT RATHER THEY JUST FIT THE CHARACTER) you can write up a reasoning for it/what you want) and if the premades I made for my personal use fit the gender/template AND/OR I like the concept, I may buy you the accessory myself/Raffle off my favorites as a separate thing.

• I can decide if none of your forms fit (and thus not enter into the raffle until they do fit) and suggest way's to make them work. If you only have the Quest, I WILL take some artistic freedom with the design.
  • The form must be filled out fully before you can be put on the list.
  • There's no real time frame for this. I will roll whenever I don't have something else already set up, so keep on entering and you'll get a chance, since these are customs bought with my own credits.
  • You CAN enter for all, but you still only get one ticket.
  • If you win one, you get a 12 month cooldown before I put you back on the raffle list for a chance to win your next one. (Exception: If you win a Northspring Harpy/Hatetalon since they REALLY need the numbers.)
  • If you have multiples, I get to choose the one I like the best. biggrin
  • These are MOSTLY Semi-Customs unless it's the quest option
  • No megamutants or skinwalkers or domained angeni will be made

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm
FLOCK QUESTS

NCPC/Quest
Chance to win your flock quest! Either make your NCPC/Harpy quest/Flock related quest real (if they're confirmed) . ONLY Custom Quest members need to be approved: Sacred Mothers, Whistlers, Northsprings, Phoenix Maidens etc DON'T need to be approved here.

Apply here first to get them confirmed/overviewed

Whistle Stallions

Whistle Stallions
~Othernames: Whistlers, Preening Stallions, Strutters, Peacocks, Wiggletails~
Whistle stallions are males that take the non-profession of' 'breeder' (A title which most males can claim), to a whole different level and turn it into an actual profession. They often help with a young, newly turned adult mares first rights into adulthood, making sure it is enjoyable so they will continue to try breeding with other stallions. They're also often assigned by flock mares to show outsiders who had recently joined the flock a good time and allow them to see that stallions are not at all tormented and are often quite happy and at ease in the flock, the entirety of it true though it helps make the new mare comfortable with the idea of their children being raised in the flock, knowing their children would be happy regardless of their gender. They also will often sing, dance, have conversations with, and generally provide various entertainments for mares, sometimes entertaining whole parties with their songs and dances. They're easily accessible for quickly relieving an 'itch' for those who don't have the time or desire to actually seduce a stallion, and often are willing to, depending on the stallion and as long as it causes no physical harm, play out scenarios for the individual mare, as well as for if a mare is completely uninterested in men and simply want to 'get it over with' when they want kids. Some Whistlers also entertain stallions much like they do with mares.

Their title name comes from how they were originally requested: A Hippogryph mare would go to the edge of the save zone and call a particular Whistle, and all available stallions of their profession would head over to the mare and show off in hopes of being selected. While the whistle is still used to this day, with the inclusion of non-hippogryph members of the flock and the slightly more spread out nature of the stallions with the introduction of the artisan guild, other calls and methods have been adopted.

Whistle stallions that are 'available' and on duty wear specifically marked and colored tabard, and when they're busy with a job they put on a feather caplet of white feathers. A mare can approach the one they want, call out for a Whistle stallion, or leave some sort of artifact at a post set up specifically for whistle stallions, and return the next day to a broader selection to chose from, the available and interested stallions - Some not even Whistlers but just interested stallions that recognize the cue - waiting near the post for the job.

It's considered polite to give Whistle stallions trinkets, and the Whistlers often have a small allowance provided by the flock to use for their job, though usually they're dependent on what you have to provide when it comes to food and drink when entertaining parties. Some of them work other jobs as well in order to afford decorations in order to advertise themselves and have gifts to give to mares, though those with additional work are often a little picker and will prefer mares that provide better trinkets, tidbits, and trade items or appeal to them if they're to share their bounty beyond what is allotted to them by the flock..

Due to their exceedingly attention based profession, over all they tend to be extremely fussy and cleanly within their own areas, thus gaining them the nickname of "Preening Stallions". They often also shake their tails and rustle their tail feathers often when getting attention, so they're also sometimes called Peacocks, Strutters, and Wiggletails.

Rules

• Whistlers cannot be preferred pets, cannot lifemate, and are 'protected' by the Sacred Motherhood. While you can decide to have a breeding only OFFICIALLY 'take' with one mare, they can't canonically only 'perform' for one mare.
  • Males will get a tabard and a white feather capelet (though can be customized with some pale or or very minor darker color accents) as part of their designs. This is the 'uniform' of a whistling stallion. Pre-existing Stallions that wish to be trained as a Whistle Stallion can RP that they have one, and be able to get the tabard as a templated item soon, as well as the capelet as custom accessories.
  • Sometimes the capes may breed down. This does not mean that the soquili, male or female, has to be a whistle stallion: Canonly it could be seen simply as a fashion statement, especially if worn in colors other than white with pale and/or red accent colors.
  • Males do not breed with females that haven't joined the flock/aren't at least in the flock territory and trying to be recruited as a sister.
  • It's considered common courtesy to leave Whistlers as available for Mock-breedings to any flock mare. You CAN however be somewhat selective and request permission for the mockbreeding to be permitted to go both ways (both of you getting permission to mockbreed the pair).
  • They do not have to be Hippogryphs of any sort. Any breed but Skinwalker, mini breeds, and mers are allowed.
  • They do not have to be flockborn or start from a young age -- any stallion can learn to be a Whistler, and can have had other professions before hand, and some may even continue professions (example: A Gladiator that works as a Whistler on the side)

Sacred Mothers

Sacred Mothers
~The Sacred Motherhood. Followers of the Three Daughters.~

Sacred Mothers are a sect of the priestesses and healers that focus that focus their attentions on "Fertility Magic". These mares weave breeding baskets from Sacred Spirit Reed, provide counsel for expecting and new mothers, teach young mares (and stallions) that are entering adulthood about what to expect as their bodies change, assisting with the labor and later stages of pregnancy, and create herbal remedies for encouraging, preventing, (in rare cases where a mare's life is at stake) ending pregnancy, as well as boosting the strength of children and their mothers after birth. They also play a role in most males rites of adulthood, young adult males having gone through their ceremony of adulthood, often joining the priestesses for an evening, with the Motherhood handling the clipping of bird, descaling of flutter, and piercing of leather wings to show the mark of adulthood for stallions with such features. They Also collect feathers, locks of hair, or an icon crafted to represent a stallion with neither, to tie the males spirit to the flock as the final sign of adulthood.

Another job of theirs is to train the Whistle Stallions, since the male's jobs are important for the rites of passage for most Mares, keep an eye on their activities, tend to them to insure their continued health and well being, and distribute their allowances. They often encourage popular, devoted, and/or fertile whistle stallions with bigger allowances and private rooms if any are available. The males also often act as attendants along side Acolytes

As a group, they tend to focus more attention on 'The three Sisters", the mares born from the great mother as the source of their breed, and because of this it is often believed their magic is strongest when they are still exhausted from the labors of birth, being closest to the spirits at that time, and when full with child. Because of this, the highest ranking mares are those that are the most often pregnant, and spend their time crafting baskets, the grand feathery capes and capelets of the order, and are often asked to bless other mothers in their early stages of pregnancy.

Rules

• The mare must be devoted to the concept of breeding and fertility being separate from romance, and cannot Lifemate or have preferred pets. They are the 'caretakers' of the Whistle Stallions however so they are often with them, but are not restricted to them. Sometimes other types of priestesses will study under the Sacred Mothers, and a few even take it as a secondary role.
  • The Uniform of a fully ranked Sacred Mother is a white or cream cape of feathers (With pale colored accents or very minor darker color accents), pale gold or silver, white/pale colored accent accessories (Flowers, additional feathers, fabrics), and gemstones matching their eyecolors. Those who are high priestesses majority have some sort of headdress.

Acolytes Wear capelets similar to the Whistle stallions and tends to not have as many decorations, and are more often to leave uniform with other colored accents. They do much of what the Sacred Mothers do, and are part of the 'group', but are less experienced. They can train into being sacred mothers.

• Sometimes the capes may breed down. This does not mean that the soquili, male or female, has to be a whistle stallion: Canonly it could be seen simply as a fashion statement, especially if worn in colors other than white with pale and/or red accent colors.
  • It's considered common courtesy to leave Sacred Mothers as available for Mock-breedings to any stallion who's owner wishes to join the flock (and is only temporarily captured)/is part of the flock.. You CAN however be somewhat selective and request permission for the mockbreeding to be permitted to go both ways (both of you getting permission to mockbreed the pair).
  • They do not have to be Hippogryphs of any sort. Any breed but Skinwalker, mini breeds, and mers are allowed.
  • They do not have to be flockborn or start from a young age. However Flockborn ones tend to be "high priestesses" at a much younger age, while most non-flockborn spend a longer time as acolytes.

NON-FLOCK BUT CONNECTED!

Northspring Harpies: aka Hatetalons

CALLING ANYONE who wants to play a member of the hatetalons to design themselves a mare for THAT flock. I've been helping Lunadriel flesh them out to help make them a more developed herd and thus be a bit stronger and more active, which DOES benefit the flock: Cross Rp between the Ancient enemies, and they're a bit less 'restrictive' of males (... or rather males historically escape with regularity and they even will capture skinwalkers for breeding with, and release their male children, who are usually not-evil in nature since they arent officially raised in the culture, and can often times end up being captured by the Flock! 83),

SOME INFO ON THEM HERE

Some info on them from what I've chatted with Lunadriel about.

• Hatetalons are a much more violent and hate filled race with generally evil practices and a dominance based society with a "might is right" mentality, but are fairly loyal to those who are part of their flock..
  • They have a collapsed Karst formation that has been, over the centuries they've lived there, transformed into an arena for bloodsports (Fittingly named "Bloodslash Arena")
  • They keep skinwalkers trapped in caves leading to the Karst and feed (NPC) stallions that have been seen as not good enough for their own mares, captured enemies, and live game for entertainment. They will also bait and kill cursed walkers to show their strength and capture.
  • They fight using hit and run tactics, as well as trickery and traps. They are NOT above using captured children as bait to endanger and kill their enemies.
  • Their territory is riddled with cave systems unstable ground, and sudden drops, making entering their territory extremely dangerous. Especially since they know every corner of it and have escapes and crude traps set up to greatly injure intruders and minimize their own dangers
  • They're less artisan driven, but they DO have shamans and witch doctors, and most do arts and crafts when huddled up for the winter.
  • There's more but I gotta talk to Luna about it.

Rules

• While you can still enter if you already have a hatetalon, I'd Prefer to see some new faces so they can have more people to rp with!
  • Cannot be male: this is to bolster their ranks with active members rather than breeding studs.
  • Any breed is welcome as long as wicked. Thus. No Angeni or Mini's and try to avoid Flutters, kirin, and Unicorns that haven't been mixed with Something a bit more capable of wickedness.
  • You MUST RP at least a little
  • Do not try to be a supposedly special little snowflake by making them want something 'more' or not 'fit in' or being overly gentle souls. They can be non-violent towards other mares and simply don't interact much beyond breeding with stallions and have a support job (ike Skin-streatchers (leatherworkers).

Phoenix Maidens Guild

After the cataclysm that separated her from the Flock and led her to believe that they had all been killed off, The petite dancer Izulai had moved to the Western Hotsprings to start a different sort of Flock of her own after being nursed back to health by a kindly, if quiet Knight who sired two children with which to start again.

There she founded the Phoenix Maiden's Guild: A herd where Mares come to learn medicine, arts, dance, song, battle, and seduction, and sometimes hiring themselves out to herds as body guards or entertainers. Their daughters are raised with care and kept a secret from their fathers, and boys are raised in the more public areas before being sent out into the world on their own.

Some members are wanderers who found a purpose there, some are members recruited from other herds to learn the skills that decided they preferred their new home, only sending their sons to their old herd when they were of age (1.5 years old), and some were members of the Flock that happened to wander to the west rather than east, Happy to have some of their sisters alive, understanding that things will never be the way they used to be in their own lifetime, if ever again.

Adult males are invited in, only allowed to visit certain areas for a few weeks to rest their bones and get treated to a life of luxury for a few weeks, before being requested to leave for at least Nine months before stopping for another visit.

Females are kept a secret from their father, and raised to become members of the guild, some being hired by other herds to act as body guards, entertainers, artisans and other things, Some staying home to Continue their schooling and to carefully select males to breed with while out in other herds OR stay home and choose to invite those who come to relax and have a little fun at the hot springs with the ladies of the guild for a slightly more intimate time.

Males are sent away from the Flock after a few weeks of 'fun' and are forbidden to return again for nine months. If they return and have any sons, they are given the option to take their son with them (Daughters are kept away from the fathers and 'do not exist' as far as he knows.). Should he choose to keep them, the way they are raised belongs to him.

However, should the father decide to let them care for the colt or simply never returns, the colt is trained for a year and a half to be a welcoming, open minded foal, then sent off to find their own territory, forbidden to return to the flock, or given to a passing herd to take care of..

Founder/Oracle/Queen: Izulai

RULES

• They cannot find out the flock still exists until I say it's ok to do so. 8'D I want it to continue independently for a good while.
  • Members must be female
  • ANY breed save for skinwalkers are welcome! This includes minis, mers, and familiars!
  • Female children must be part of the Guild (but CAN be hired out to other herds as body guards/entertainment once adult and send their daughters home to be taught the same skills

Accessories
Got a pony you already own and WANT one of these accessories I originally made for my own personal use but allow other people to get? You can apply for them as well without them getting in your way of winning a new pony NOR do they require them to be part of any of the flocks. This is pretty much for anyone who loves the items or wishes to join a group with a pre-existing pony. THIS IS LITERALLY OPEN TO ANYONE JUST GIVE GOOD REASON AND SHOW THEY ARE RPED!

Here's a guide to the Different accessories.

Thorny Plate Armor: (Example)
Genders: Female Only
--Main Use: Walkerwards (With Mask)
-Other Uses: Warriors, Black Knights, Gladiators, Ceremonial Royal Armor, etc

Short Feather Capelet: (Example)
Genders: Unisex
--Main Use: Whistle Stallions and Acolytes of the Sacred Mothers (white)
-Other Uses: Pretty much anyone with enough skill or affluence to get one made in the colors they want.

Long Feather Cape: (Example)
Genders: Female Only
--Main Use: Sacred Mother (White)
-Other Uses: Priestesses, shamans, witches, Queens, nobles, actresses, Rich Divas etc

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 pm
FORMS

Main form
[align=center][color=green][size=18]OMG QUESTS[/size][/color][/align]

[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]Links to RP examples:[/b]

Quest forms go here.

NCPC/Quest

[quote="NCPC/Quest"]
[b]Name of pet:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Link to approved application:[/b]

[/quote]

Whistle Stallions

[Quote="Whistle Stallions"]
[b]Boys Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]backstory:[/b]

[b]Fave Breeds in Order or preference:[/b]
[b]Favorite Colorscheme ideas:[/b]

[b]likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Concept idea refs/Plushies:[/b]

[/quote]

Sacred Mothers

[Quote="Sacred mothers"]
[b]Mare's Name:[/b]

[/quote]

Northspring Harpies/Hatetalons

[Quote="Northspring Harpies/Hatetalons"]
[b]Mares Name:[/b]

[/quote]

Phoenix Maidens

[Quote="Phoenix Maidens"]
[b]Mares Name:[/b]

[/quote]

Accessories for Premades

[Quote="Accessories for Premades"]
[b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b] [img][/img] ([url=uncertlink.png]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Desired accessory:[/b] Thorny Plate Armor (Female only)/ Short Feather Cape / Long Feather cape (Currently Female only)

[b]Personality/Reason wearing something like it:[/b]

[b]Colors desired:[/b]

[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 pm
Note: If you're currently out of the list, it means you're still in the custom cooldown during the current/nearest roll. However your position on the list stays the same every time until you win one.. And then your put in the cooldown list, but you can continue working on your submission during this time period.

ALSO you can have more than one quest within a ticket biggrin

list

1. Hanging Gallow: Sacred Mother
  2. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko: whistle Stallion, sacred Mother
    Uta: Sacred Mother, hatetalon *wishes to be removed for time being*
  3. Darkmoon Dancer: Whistle Stallion
  4. Lolternative: Sacred Mother, Whistle stallion
    Roniel: Hatetalon, Sacred Mother, (Out as of Feb until May due to credit custom)
    Kamiki : Whistle stallion, (Out as of Feb until April due to credit custom)
  5. Techabyte: Phoenix maiden
  6. Kaliskanny: phoenix maiden
  7. Faithofthefallen: NCPC/Quest
  8. JetAlmeara : sacred Mother
  9. junglerunner: Hatetalon
  10. Mahogany Sunset : phoenix maiden
  11. pinchmonster: hatetalon
    She-Ra of Etheria: Sacred Mother WON FEB 2013: Cooldown ends Feb 2014
  12. AllSummedUpNjazz: hatetalon
  13. vballlvr5 : Whistle stallion

page 2

14. Thalea: Phoenix Maidens,
  15. Abhilasha : Phoenix Maidens,
  16. Nymphalidae : hatetalon,

page 3

17. Phail Ninja : hatetalons,
  18. Sabin Duvert : Sabin Duvert
  19. Lunadriel

Accessory applications

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kamiki
Crew

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 pm
OMG QUESTS

USERNAME: Kamiki
Links to RP examples: Most of my best RP is related to the Thunderbird Herd: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2165623

Whistle Stallions

Boys Name: He'nava'ah
Personality: Nava wasn't born into the Flock, but he was discovered as an orphan when he was small. Though not concerned, but his level of horrible neglect, and a few scars, he seemed to be the abused or abandoned offspring of a skin walker or black-hearted kalona. Nava doesn't remember much, but he knows he never felt compassion or love until some kind mares from the Flock took him in. He feels he owes their life to them, and when he grew up, he was chosen to learn the ways of the Whistler.

Though his he takes his profession extremely seriously, his level of respect and admiration is strictly evolved from such a platonic devotion. Essentially, Nava is romantically attracted to stallions, though he loves mares of the Flock and would gladly lay down his life for them, he separates his duties and devotion to the Flock from his personal romantic entanglements. That being said, his duties as a Whistler come first and foremost in his life.

backstory: His mother was a newly-turned skinwalker who was either pregnant when she succumbed to the corpse powder, or got pregnant shortly after. The madness hadn't addled her mind to complete corruption, yet, and she did her best to raise her children. However, the dark corrupted nature of her curse made this an impossible task. Her mind-severing madness led to long boughts of neglect - either refusing or forgetting to nurse her foals - and violent outburst of temper. Before the first year of motherhood was over, both of Nava's siblings were dead.

He never quite knew if he was abandoned, or if his mother had forgotten about him for a while, but he was nearly starved when some mares from the Flock found him. Now an adult, he doesn't remember much about his past at all - even much about his mother's appearance. He does remember the pain, the hunger, and the grief, however, and how the Flock placed him in the lap of luxury and security, and he's forever grateful for it.

Fave Breeds in Order or preference:
I prefer crossbreeds to purebreds, of any/all of the following (in relative order):
Hippogryffs / Harpies (4 clawed feet)
Winds
Kirins
Kelpies (crossbreed only)
'Suti
Unicorns
Regulars
Cerynei

Favorite Colorscheme ideas:
I'm really game for anything
But I really like bold, gem-like colors
Silvers/purples/blue
Black with electric blue
Solid, gleaming white
IDEK anything can look good if done right...

likes: leopard spots, feathers, wings, danglies, colors, non-hooves

Dislikes: solid colors, yellow, pastels, bald ponies, kalona, facial hair, cartoony, beaks

Concept idea refs/Plushies: Open to anything really...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:28 pm
Phoenix Maidens

Mares Name:
xxxxx- Mwindaji
xxxxxxxxxx- Swahili word for "Warrior".

Personality:
xxxxx- Temper: Fierce

- The Usual: Mwindaji is a generally cold, unapproachable mare. Due to the separation from the Flock, she found herself to be angry and uncaring. Her features don't often change, and she doesn't speak much, believing that actions are louder than words. If someone were to anger her, she would growl at them; if someone were to please her, she would be one to give them a small sign of affection ( be it a nod of approval or a nuzzle, depending on the person ). Mwindaji has developed a sort of "fear" of the Flock. Not to the point she fears the Sisters, but to the point she fears that she will be rejected for being gone so long without locating them. Over all she has found that she enjoys solitude; though at the same time, Mwindaji craves to once more feel as though she is fully part of the Flock again. She misses her Sisters, and wants nothing more than to be what she was before; be who she was before.

xxxxx- The Huntress: Mwindaji has always enjoyed the hunt. Being a guard and fighter by default, when she is out from the herdlands chasing large game, it is the best time of her life. She loves hunting creatures that pose a challenge ( large bears, fast game, ect ). When she is hunting, she is at her prime, lovely and graceful, but fierce and dangerous. She generally keeps the pelts of all her kills, either decorating her nest or giving them to pregnant Sisters or children who are learning to be fighters. Kind of like a form of inspiration to them. When times are desperate, she will go out of her way to bring as much meat home for her Flock as possible, even if it means that she is out for several days.

xxxxx- The Mistress: Stallions are not her favorite part of her life. She has always deemed them as far beneath her; even more so than a normal Harpy. She's never been a fan, considering most of them have been weak or haven't grabbed her interest. But, when the day comes that she does find herself a stallion that she fancies, she would give him pelts made of the rarest species she's hunted, and mate with them. She would continue to do so until she had to release them, or until they bored her. From there, she would leave them be, and never approach them again, not wanting to make them believe that she has found a "friendship" in them.

xxxxx- The Secret: Though she doesn't let anyone see this, Mwindaji has a very large soft spot for foals. She adores them beyond comparison; though has never shown it. She can be found, at times, walking the Flock and watching the foals learn, as well as teaching them herself. She is known to leave small presents for them, furs, bones, some rare game food. Though she always does it in a way that no one knows, except for maybe the Queen, considering Mwindaji cannot lie to her, and knows that the Queen will know practically everything that happens within the Flock lands.

Backstory:
xxxxx- Before the Earthquake:
xxxxxMwindaji was raised in the first Flock. Born the only child of her parents, she was trained to be strong and proud. She quickly adapted to the training, her muscles growing strong and her body growing fast. She became one of the strongest of fighters, and quickly ranked up to one of the top guards. She never had a knack for singing or dancing, though at one point tried it and all the Sisters, including herself, had a laugh at how foolish she appeared. She loved her life, and everyone around her. She went hunting at least three times a week, and found herself to be happiest when doing so.

xxxxx But one day, the earthquake hit. Mwindaji was in the Flock lands at the time, patrolling. When it hit, she fell down into a crevice, and was badly injured when a large rock fell on her flank, pinning her. It took days for the harpy to get herself free from the rock. When she did, she limped for nearly a weak until finding herself in a forest, unfamiliar to her. It was there that she located a small cave, and waited months to heal fully, before going out to adventure the new lands, and try and find any survivors of the Flock that she knew and loved.

xxxxx- Exploring the Lands:
xxxxxMwindaji wandered for roughly two years. She explored the mountain ranges and the forests, located a desert, which was unfamiliar to her and she found curious ( she spend several months here alone ). And, as she wandered, she found herself hardening. She felt alone, and honestly, scared. She survived on her own, when she wished for nothing more than to be once more within her Sister's presence. Finally, she wandered by the jungle, and then headed north. And, when she was about to give up hope, she saw it. At first she was confused, but then she realized that in front of her was a Harpy, and then there were more. Most female.

xxxxx Mwindaji had found the Phoenix Maiden Guild; a Flock that was just now starting.

xxxxx For several weeks she stood watch, staring at them curiously. She observed them, like a predator watching prey. She was nervous and uncertain what it was she was going to do. What if they rejected her? What if they weren't like they used to be? The mare realized that she was acting as a coward, and moved forward, walking into the herd lands. At first she was stared at, and some of the Harpies weren't certain how to react, but when she approached the new Queen, and explained her story, she was welcomed back into the new Flock with open arms. Now she is adjusting to the new Flock, and trying to figure out her place.

xxxxx- Harpy, Hippogryph/Kirin ( if we can do mixed breeds... ), Hippo'Suti, Hippogryph, Kirin, Ulun'Suti
xxxxx- Natural Colors, Teal/Black/White, Sea Green, Black/Red/White

xxxxx- Feathers, Scars, Armor, Horns, Markings, Edited Tails ( xD ), Um... Stuff?

Dislikes:
xxxxx- Bald ponies, clashing colors, random unmatched stuff ( like a random bow ), Bows

Concept idea refs/Plushies:
xxxxx- Uuuuh. Nope. xD She's kinda a quest/OC now, so I don't have any? xD

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 pm
Phoenix Maidens

Name of pet: Sidra Zeroun
Breed: half hippogriff
Link to approved application: Approved quest here

She's for the Phoenix Maidens Guild.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 pm
NCPC/Quest

Name of pet: Cythera
Breed: Half hippogryph
Link to approved application:Here <3

Faithofthefallen

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:55 am
OMG QUESTS

USERNAME: JetAlmeara
Links to RP examples: Freedom Unleashed , Twisted Absolutes , On the path to light Many more Here

Sacred mothers

Mare's Name: Carmenta
Personality:

Carmenta was what most considered an 'old soul' from the moment she was born, while the others froliked about playing loud foal games she was reserved and soft spoken holding herself with a composure that was more often seen in older mares. Such qualities often turn one into a target in society but soft spoke and composed does not equal unintelligent and easily pushed around - Carmenta posses the ability to enforce her opinions and stand up for her beliefs with logic and kindness.

It is rare that a harsh word ever crosses this mares lips, even rarer still for her to loose her temper and it seemed almost natural that she would gravitate towards a role in the herd that would benefit the most from these abilities. Having grown up and been surrounded by the FLocks ideals since the moment of her birth Carmenta has never questioned them, they are as natural to her as breathing and stories from the outside world elict nothing but a headshake at thier oddities.

backstory:

Carmenta's life so far has not been very momentus..in that there has been no great trajedy or other life altering event on which one could pinpoint a turn in her life. Her foalhood was relatively simular to all of the flocks foals and when the time came for her to choose her role in life there seemed to be only one choice that truly fit. Carmenta did not mind - working with the pregnant mares, the foals and the whistle stallions was a joy as far as she was concerned and she has her eye on the eventual title of High priestess at some point in her career.

She is still a young mare with a great deal of learning ahead of her however and so for now she places her mind and her focus on learning from those higher in the ranks then she.

((I would love to RP this character with an older, higher ranked Sacred mother and create more of a story through RP should I get the opportunity to do so))

(Crossbreeds are also very loved =-) )
Hippogryphs
Kirin (The alternate new templates more then the old)
Ulin'suti
Unicorn
Wind
Regular

Pale/Pastel soft colors (Silvers,blues,pinks,purples)
Creams & Pink, purple or blue
White & Purple,pink
Naturals of all sorts
Naturals with color highlights (Dapple grey with bluish/purple highlights)

Natural wildlife & horse patterns
Feathers
Ice or Water Elemental color designs/Acsessories
Natural based acsessories (Plants,flowers,tree bark,vines etc)
Glowing things
Opalescent things

Dislikes:

Yellow anything (creams and golds are okay..just please no bright canary Yellows)
Baldness
Clothing other then capes/blankets/shawls and the like

Concept idea refs/Plushies: Christmas plushie I loved

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am

Mares Name: Anand
Personality: Anand is the third in the trio of sisters, the eldest and the most feared. Badb has a deep rooted respectful fear of Anand and generally steers clear of her eldest sibling most of the time. Macha however provides the skins Anand requires to make her prized drums, so they have to work more closely together, though the relationship is often strained and fraught with danger for Macha. Macha of course is coarse and abrasive which though Anand tolerates Macha most of the time, can lead to some fights between the sisters. Anand was once a walkerward, though has grown old and battle worn, she is still proud and can hold her own, but has chosen in stead to 'retire' to the role of Drum maker. Macha thinks this a lesser role, though she herself lacking the skill and force needed for the role her sister once held; Macha taunts Anand for wasting her skills. Anand is a creature of fewer words than Babd, her throat is scared from a skinwalker attack which ripped open her throat, her voice is now a rasping noise, the words hard to distinguish, only her sisters and close members of the flock can make out what she is trying to say. Anand devotes herself to her drum making nowadays and is as talented with her talons to produce the finest drums, as she was as a walkerward. She is the slowest to anger out of all the sisters, but the most deadly when she is roused.

backstory: A little bit is mentioned in her personality, I will type a more detailed account up in the future, if that’s a problem, let me know.

Fave Breeds in Order or preference: (For Anand) Harpy/Hippogryph, Wind, 'Suti, Kalona .
Favorite Colorscheme ideas: (For Anand) Black, white, grey, red.

Likes: (For Anand) Celtic and Norse themed markings. Crows/raven carrion birds. Dark themes. Scars. Drums, drum frames, tools. Fur/skins.

Dislikes: Bright colours! 'pretty'

Concept idea refs/Plushies: Anand is Macha and Badb Cath's sister, please bare this in mind. I'd like to see the usual hippo traits, wings, beak, leg scales, feathers, also 4 claws would be amazing! For Anand I really would adore for her to have grey hair, as long as Macha's, under feathers. Pin feathers like Macha would be awesome too. The grey comes from an idea of Anand and the other sisters being linked to crows, hooded crows in particular. I'd open to the idea of having her body being a lighter or darker grey than her hair, with red leg markings, either those like Macha or with a Norse/celtic feel. Bird critters, animal fur/pelts, drum frames and pegs for pinning the skins in place littered about her would be fitting. Most definitely she needs to have scar tissue all across her throat, additional scars about her body is fitting also. I trust you to keep her fitting for Macha and Badb's sister, as well as her character.

junglerunner

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm
OMG QUESTS

INELIGIBLE FOR MAY 28 ROUND - at least I think I am. Won an April 2014 custom from Roni's "Gifts from the Khaleesi" thread. If I'm not ineligible... Please reroll if it picks me. <3

USERNAME: Mahogany Sunset
Links to RP examples: One | Two | Three | Four | Five | More scattered in my teepee: Here.

Phoenix Maidens

Mares Name: Niabi
Personality: Niabi has an extremely bold style - she loves vivid colors, and has a habit of collecting trinkets that include the use of them. However, the mare herself is a rather quiet, distrustful creature, jaded from past wrongs. Her exterior is that of a sweet, innocent girl, but what lies beneath the surface is far different. She's vain, and will go out of her way to get what she wants, but she'll only step on so many toes before giving up - because, believe it or not, she wants to have friends. The only thing that stops her from maintaining healthy friendships is her inherent jealousy: she wants what others have, if only because they have it. This trait has led to her rather solitary existence. However, she's now trying to turn over a new leaf and start again. Before each action, she deliberately thinks on what she's going to say. Allowing her to keep her guard up, as well as toning down her abrasive nature, this trait is often what puts people off the most about her - long pauses in conversation often manifest before she's done thinking about the best way to articulate something.

She's also got a few quirks. Nia, for example, nods vigorously whenever she is in agreement. If one can catch her at it, one will discover that she narrates what's going on around her when she's by herself.

backstory: Niabi doesn't remember much about her past, and if she does, she's not telling. What she does share is that it comes in dreams and flashes, nightmares that are beyond words. Whatever happened, it has resulted in the erecting of a wall around her emotions, so high that it has only been breached by one in the years since. Niabi mentions that person once in a while, usually in a reference that no one but she, herself, understands. During the part of her lifetime that she does remember, she's been traveling from herd to herd, generally leading a lonely life and not sticking in one place for too long. Her desire is to finally find a place that will accept her, or at least tolerate her. The avaricious traits that lie beneath her apparently sweet demeanor generally mean that she leaves a herd after a few months, when others begin to realize that she's not exactly what she seems.

I loooooove Cerynei, but for Niabi, the following breeds would probably fit best:
Kalona Halfbreed OR Kalona crossed with any of the following:

Hippogryph or Harpy
    Unicorn or Kirin
    Cerynei
    Kelpi

Cerynei/Flutter Cross

Pale with red and black, or black with red.
Glitter and gold.
Colors based off of hummingbirds/butterflies.
Muted colors (to offset her love of saturated ones).
Natural/pale (to offset her love of saturated colors).

likes: Anything that sparkles or has gemstones - she's vain and likes deep colors. Flowers, dried or freshly picked. Itty bitty feathers - bit of hummingbird plumage or something. Rich fabrics/ribbons. Anything to do with Greek mythology. Pretty much anything colorful. Spiderwebs are awesome. Scars would be amazing!

Dislikes: Extreme gore/organs hanging out, lots of yellow (unless it's accessories). I think that's it?

Will fill in later. :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 am
OMG QUESTS

USERNAME: pinchmonster
Links to RP examples:
Here.
Here.
Here.

Mares Name: Grimzelda
Personality: Grimzelda is a scrapper, and she's always been a scrapper. She's quick, undersized for a Harpy by most standards, but her stamina and deftness might be considered unparalelled. Think of an overactive little terrier and that's what Grimzelda is. Except she's kind of blood-thirsty and loves to see others suffer.

While she is devoted (as devoted as she can be) to her sisters, there's usually always an ulterior motive for what she wants, and why she helps others. There is not a gentle or kind bone in her body, and her prey drive is pretty high. She likes to keep 'toys' of various familiars that she usually uses as practice for other bloodsports that she finds a keen interest in.

When she's not performing her duties (siren, slayer or roguefeather), she's doing whatever she can to be bigger, badder, faster and stronger than anyone else. Now, she's small, so she might have something of a napoleon complex, but she's determined and keenly focuses on any given duty that she's given.

Backstory: I'd love for Grimzelda to have been born into the Hatetalons, and perhaps even maiming/murdering her mother as a youth? I have a hard time with backstories, but I'd love to plot with anyone else who might be willing.

Fave Breeds in Order or preference: Hippogryph mutant (no thumbs, back claws?)
Kalona/hippogryph mutant halfbreed (is this a thing, I have no clue).
Kalona.
I like this and this and this and this. =)
Likes: I like all of the things. Long wispy hair, feathers. I like the peacock feather design, but in different colors. I love mottling and dappling. I love hair and feather mixtures. I love tribal markings. I love natural colors with bright, wild accent markings - or natural colors with bright flashy hair. I love color.
Dislikes: I'm down for whatever, this is completely CC as far as her looks go. I like the idea of scars, and lots of them, as I picture her as something of a tattered thing from the many spars and fights she's been in.

Concept idea refs/Plushies: I have nothing, this is CC.

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 am
OMG QUESTS

USERNAME: She-Ra of Etheria
Links to RP examples: Overdue Reunion Beachside Horrors Freedom Unleashed Lessons in Uselessness More RPs found here

Sacred mothers

Mare's Name: Lhiannon
Personality: Lhiannon is a soft spoken mare, who takes great pride in her role within the Flock. Her calm and quiet voice can often help a mare who is struggling with a difficult birth or the stresses that come with becoming a mother. She is at home most when helping pregnant mares but is still skilled and willing to help with the Whistle Stallions when needed. Herbs are another of her strong points, having learned them from an early age. Lhiannon finds basket weaving to be a relaxing project and will often do so when she need some quiet time to think.

backstory:
Growing up Lhiannon would have never guessed that she would become a Sacred Mother. At a young age she had her eyes on another position, originally wanting to be an entertainer more specifically a dancer. However when she snuck away from her mother one day to practice her dancing away from the prying eyes of others, since she didn't have a lot of confidence back then and wanted to work on this privately, she stopped to eat and ingested a poisonous plant. Returning a little while later feeling the effects of the plant Lhiannon was immediately taken to the healers and after a short time was cured from her illness. It was during that time that she learned to have a respect for herbs and understood that not all plants were safe for consumption. While dancing was still an interest of her Lhiannon started down a new path of learning herbs.
From here she branched out into helping pregnant mares and found this to be quiet a natural role for her to fall into. The more she trained the more she realized what role she could play in the Flock and so with time she became a Sacred Mother. Her favorite part of this duty is that there are always things to keep her busy and new things to learn.

Personality and backstory will become more developed through RP.

Hippogryph
Wind
Unicorn
Flutter
Ulun'suti
Crossbreeds of these breeds as well
Regular

Naturals: browns, tans, whites, greys
Naturals with a few unnatural color accents - especially greens or blues
Light purple, white, silver
Blues, whites, silvers, purple

Feathers
Unique markings
Night/stars themes
Water/Sea themes

Dislikes:
Yellow
Pinks
Baldness
Girly markings

Concept idea refs/Plushies: Plushie 1 Plushie 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 am
OMG QUESTS

Majorly Edited 3/21/2013

USERNAME: AllSummedUpNjazz
Links to RP examples:
Are those fangs?
Past mistakes
enjoy the glow
tons in my plot thread linked here.

Quest forms go here.

Mares Name: Gwendolyn Graveborn (subject to change when I see her)
Personality: the best way to describe her . . . two unicorns adorned in diamonds stabbing each other with their horns, in vat of blood, as rose petals, and glitter rain down from the sky. A melody Death metal and classical music play in the background and your drinking champagne from a cup made of gold on pillows of the finest silk.
As odd as that sounds she is honestly very basic beauty . . . and a whirlwind of screaming death to those outside of her beloved hate talons.

backstory: Darling is a hate talon through and through. Born of a pure harpy mother and though her mother was a siren she knew she wanted to be a slayer from the moment she could stand. Drawing blood gave her a sense of pleasure unrivaled by any of the other harpy talents. Just joining their ranks wasn't enough she had to cement her place and to this as a self imposed right of passage with her mothers permission (and the queens of course) she slew father in the pit. Hardly a small feat considering his breed*. Her technique is sloppy but effective over all. always the first to charge kill first ask questions later.
she detests males the only thing worse than that in her mind is anything lacking in at least a set of claws. she will have a female mate but keep a stallion for breeding.

** whatever the fathers breed is if she is a pure harpy i will dismiss this section of her background obviously.

*Note i would like plot with a harpy from the flock to be her arch nemesis one day.*

Pure Cat Walker/Harpy cross breed, kalona/Harpy cross breed, harpy, Pure cat walker, kalona

- Black (as a accent color like eyeliner of accessories)
- Armor
- I love big fluffy cat tails
- one of my old RPCs
- Diamonds (I have more of these pictures if I win I will send you them)
- color inspiration
- painted Masks
- I just really like this
- all of this.

Dislikes: lipstick,bald, beards , long fetlocks, wings (of any kind).

This is where most of the inspiration for her came from.
one of my old RPCs
I loves RPing her in the Barton forums. Murdering bad a** trapped in the adorable frame of a child for eternity.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm
OMG QUESTS

USERNAME: vballlvr5
Links to RP examples: teepee page with links to my RPs

Whistle Stallions

Boys Name: technically Jyran (means “lost love”)but goes by “Jai” and will not respond to Jyran – with rare exceptions (Jai would be on his cert)
Personality:
Jyran [aka Jai (which means victory) – pronounced jai]feels no love for any females in the flock (or outside obviously xD) rather he feels intense devotion to the flock and respect for its members. He has become quite confident with himself and as of late is quite fond of himself. He views his position as a whistle stallion as one of the greatest roles in the flock as he is able to pass his exemplary genes down in a wider “variety” because he is not and cannot be a preferred pet. This is pleasing to him both because he sees it as a gift to be able to “share himself” and his genes, but also he never fancied to idea of being the preferred pet of a single mare because he feels it would infringe upon his freedom to work as a he pleases to assist the flock. Despite his true love being for the Flock he is very close to his fellow stallions and, for the most part, enjoys their company. He is chatty and fond of his appearance, but not in the typical vain sense. He actually quite enjoys getting his mane muddy, he feels it increases his masculinity and he believes he actually looks better a bit mussed up.

backstory:
Jyran was born in the flock to two members, but his father has since passed (or was outside the flock – depends upon his breed). He still maintains a relationship with his mother, but his visits to her have decreased (she does not currently exist in soquili, unless someone would like to don this role). Even as a foal he and his mother did not talk much, her calm spiritual manner clashed with his loud personality.

He did not originally plan to become a whistle stallion, but a sparring stallion. However, an older friend was a whistle stallion and told him the luxuries and advantages of being a whistle stallion. Jai took his word for it and became a whistle stallion, but decided to also work as a sparring stallion because that is where one of his greatest loves lies. Protecting and aiding the flock. He does not necessarily look down upon other professions of males, but he sees his role as working for a “higher power” than those “simple necklace beaders” (despite his love to shine). He is working to increase flock size and protect it.

When he became a whistle stallion he shed to name Jyran for good and placed the name Jai upon his shoulders instead. It had been a nickname and he preferred the meaning – especially because he also chose to be a sparring stallion. He felt that “Jyran” was cruelly ironic because his heart, as he had been told, was “lost on love” and proved that for some love was truly lost. However, he did love, but his love was not for his mother or the mare he was possessed by (he could not have one – which he preferred)it was the The Flock.

~full harpy
~half hippogryph (no features that aren’t normally characteristic of harpies ex, leg scales, wings, feathered cheeks etc.)
~regular regular (not draft or warhorse)
~kirin
Any combination of white, grays, black with blue, purple and green accents (red too but not with the other accents)

~fluffiness
~weaponry
~jewelry (especially clock stuff)
~other shiny things ^.^
~simple markings
~flowers and other plant-like stuff
~lanterns
~pelts from his victories
~a bit of blood
Dislikes:
~baldness
~pink as more than an accent color
~too much color contrast
~extreme gore
~bugs (I don’t count butterflies xD – and spiders are ok too)

none unfortunately

[OOC] Applications: Basket/Co-own hopefuls and requesting to custom in

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas