Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm
Hiya!
Brainstorming ideas here and working on filling out the details as they come to me. :3 Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for dropping by! heart

Table of Contents:
~ On Deck
~ In Queue
~ Donators
~ Attempts
~ Completed
~ WIPs
~ Future Ideas
~ Credits

~ Blank Forms
~ Old Forms

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm
ON DECK!

Sea Shimmer & Shelly!
Sea Shimmer Seathi & Familiar

Edit Category: Minor/Moderate (not sure if I'm over-estimating for the mane, but that's ok!)
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Maned, no spikey tail or upper arm fins
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My favorite MLP baby sea pony toy when I was little <3
WIP Needed? Only if it's not too much trouble :3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Light, pearly, green-yellow color. I guess maybe almost frog colored XD. Fins are the same color as the body with aqua highlights. See reference pics.
Face: Cute little pony face, light blush on her cheeks and dark periwinkle blue eyes.
Mane: Custom mane. Bright, super shiny aqua blue, long and swirly, but not messy. I used to love to swish her mane under water and watch how it rippled and flowed through the water. <3
Tail: Seathi tail, no tail fins. Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe colored like the fin highlights? Whatever you think looks good with the rest of her :3
Reference Image(s): (I might have went overboard LOL)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5 (from cartoon)
Pic 6
Body 1
Body 2
Body 3
Closeup 1
Closeup 2
Closeup 3
Closeup 4
Closeup 5
Toy Front
Toy Back 1 (Sea Shimmer is in lower right corner)
Toy Back 2
Turtle Float (Familiar)
Shell Necklace

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: Main fin color same as body, with blue/turquoise/aqua colored highlights same as reference pictures.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: if there is a way to have her whole body appear shimmery and pearly like the toy that would be amazing! <3

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Simple beaded light pink scallop shell necklace. Doesn't have to be exactly like reference pic, just there to give you an idea. I would prefer solid or mottled coloring instead of stripes. Other than that, the beads/coloring is up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shell Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sea Shimmer
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Playful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC or 015 Undersea Melody
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Little Pony commercial cosplay

.:Familiar:.
Name: Shelly
Breed: Sea Turtle
Temper: Loyal
Reference image?: Turtle Float (Familiar)
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please
Teepee link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23865227

Total price: 200k for basket to adult, +200k moderate edits, +50k rare familiar
= 450k
450k/450k raised so far  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm
IN QUEUE!

~ Regular Draft OC (sort of). ~Funds: 0 / ??
Floofly Dappled Draft Tirvalas's Form
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft w/ feathers
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Gorgeous RL horse picture that I've had saved on my pc for ages lol
WIP Needed? Its up to you :3
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tirvalas
Breed: Regular? Draft? Gypsy Vanner? whatever you think belongs here is ok :3
Temper: Confident
Element (ulun’suti Only): n/a
Tag Background: CC

Body: brownish/golden dapple with areas of darker color on neck, back, and hips. Lighter belly. Darker legs, white sock on one hind limb. (as close to reference pics as possible)
Face: blends into slightly lighter coloring with darker area immediately touching thing blaze on face (see pic, almost like a white blaze is on top of a black one)
Mane: Custom medium length mane. Very dark brown or black. Pretty much CC, but I still want to see his face and markings.
Tail: custom medium/long length tail. Mostly CC, long enough to just touch the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy ;D not obnoxiously hairy but naturally fluffy like picture <3 Hooves dark brown or black, with the limb with the sock on it having a lighter colored hoof.
Reference Image(s): My absolute favorite: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Custom Refs/Horses/HUS0638Large.jpg
Front view: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Custom Refs/Horses/gypsy-vanner-stallion-buckskin00002.jpg
Additional view of same horse: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Custom Refs/Horses/gypsy-vanner-stallion-buckskin00003.jpg
I very much prefer how his colors come through on the first picture (hence it being my fave lol) but I think the others give a good idea of the pattern of his hide.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a
Total price: Reg + edits = ??

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm
DONATORS!

~ User Image : 289k towards my Masquerade quest! 45k towards my Sea Shimmer quest! Thank you! <3

~ Psycho Shocker : rehomed Zahara to me! Thank you so much! <3

Gaia item quest thread here

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm
ATTEMPTS

Sea Shimmer:
#1- Mindsend's Mini Minions ~ link
#2- Bee's July Mini Customs ~ link
#3- Neza's November Customs ~ link
#4- Mind's Customized Customs ~ link
#5- Neza's March Customs ~ link
#6- Mind's Customized Customs Birthday Blowout ~ link
#7- Customized Customs Round 2 ~ link
#8- DD's June Month Long Bribes ~ link
#9-

Tirvalas:
#1- DD's June Month Long Bribes ~ link
#2-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm
COMPLETED!

Masquerade! ~ [ x ] [wip sketch] Certed
#1- Agneza's September Customs ~ link
#2- Ririka's February Customs ~ link
#3- Juls March Custom ~ link eek

Black Beauty ~ Cert Arrivals Post
#1- Mindsend's July customs ~ link
#2- Beejoux's August customs ~ link
#3- Ririka's August customs ~ link
#4- DD's June Month Long Bribes! <3 ~ link

Ginger: Arrivals Post
#1- DD's June Month Long Bribes ~ link  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm
WIPs

Need to modify for Ulun'suti instead of mutant
Cerynei/Wood Ulun'suti Twins(?)
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme? twins
Soquili Species: Cerynei-Wood Ulun'suti crossbreed twins
Body Build: Draft w/ feathers & Roman nose, Cerynei antlers, Regular hooves
Concept Origin: Greenman & Greenlady
WIP Needed? If you like ^_^

Body: earthy tones (shades of green, brown, etc) covered in leaves/vines/roots and Celtic designs. (exact design and placement is CC unless you'd like to double check with a WIP image)
Face: earthy tones (shades of green, brown, etc) wise/gentle expression.
Mane: earthy tones, custom long mane with twigs/branches/vines/leaves/acorns/braids (extras can be mix/match/one or all/etc)
Tail: earthy tones, custom long tail with twigs/branches/vines/leaves/acorns/braids (extras can be mix/match/one or all/etc)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, fluffy fetlocks and/or leafy &/or roots/vines
Reference Image(s): (you can see the whole album here:Greenman custom ref pics)
#5 / #5a
#8 / #8a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large, stag-like for the male (default template antlers are ok), either petite, feminine antlers for the female or none if she looks better without.
Antlers (they look pretty much like the template ones, so those are ok.)
Other Notes: Please incorporate wood/tree characteristics
I really like large, twisted, old oak trees and branches/twigs with oak leaves and acorns attached.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
Accessory for both:
--Oak leaf and acorn earring. Can be a chain of leaves & acorns like the feather earring from the Trading Post or just a cluster of leaves with acorns, whatever looks good.
--Removable masks made from leaves and/or twigs/branches. Design for the mask is CC but I'll link some images to give you ideas.
Accessory for Male:
--Oak leaves and acorns necklace, pretty close to reference pic but if you want to tweak it a little or add leaves to the cord part or something feel free.
Accessory for Female:
--Silver chain of Celtic knots with pentacles like the reference pic
Notes: Any metal on the male should be bronze or gold colored, any metal on the female should be silver.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Male Necklace
Female Necklace
Masks:
#1 / #1a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Male:
Name of horse: (to be determined)
Breed: GreenMan
Temper: Watchful
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube

Female:
Name of horse: (to be determined)
Breed: GreenLady
Temper: Nurturing
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube

If chosen, I would like uncerts with and without the masks please <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 pm
Form WIP: Lutino Cockatiel in memory of my dear little Cricket

Quote:
Edit Category: ? Unedited or Minor
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular? (Not draft style)
Concept Origin: A RL pet of mine
WIP Needed? maybe

Body: Pale yellow
Face: Pale yellow with orange cheek/ear circle, beak, feather cheeks
Mane: Regular hippogryph mane
Tail: Hawk tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: leg scales, feather fetlocks/elbows
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: falcon style hippogryph wings
Scales: light pink/tan color
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: possible a few random bunches of fruits (from the fruity smelling pellets she liked), probably a custom necklace of some kind. (feather or heart or something)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cricket
Breed: Lutino Cockatiel Hippogryph
Temper: Loving
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am
Form WIP : Witch

Permission given from Jaenelle Angelline's owner to go ahead with this concept. ^_^ thank you! <3 ::Link is here::

From the Black Jewels wiki:
"Witch is described- in her true form- as tall and slender with delicately cloven hooves, a pale fawn tail, cat claws on slender fingers, long impossibly golden hair, a small spiral horn in the center of her forehead, and Sapphire eyes that are far more ancient than the world. Her appearance is due to the wishes of both humans and Kindred alike."

Notes: get better description from book, not wiki. Get description of the dress that Saetan gives Jaenelle, and if she wore silver or gold. Maybe make note of the spider web colors instead.
Make separate forms for regular custom (edited fetlocks/hooves?), hyper-hybrid (templated feet/fetlocks), and pawed mutant (megamutant?)

Quote:
Edit Category:
Soquili Species: cerynei/uni (&kirin feet/fetlocks & front only cat paws)
Body Build: slender, Cerynei base (tail, ears, sure-footed feet (not the pointy hooves plz -OR as hyper hybrid- kirin hooves & fetlocks.)
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Inspired by Jaenelle/Witch/'dreams made flesh" from the Black Jewels series of books. (NOT a cosplay of this character, just a concept inspired by it.)
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: very pale tan/beige/golden color, fawn markings (spots, etc)
Face: to match body
Mane: long ringlet template or custom long straight or slightly wavy hair - light gold but -not- yellow or blonde.
Tail: regular cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: sure-footed feet, not the pointy hooves but the more kirin/uni looking cloven hooves. Kirin fetlocks or fetlocks edited to look very similar to kirin fetlocks. (-OR as mentioned above- kirin hooves/fetlocks if hyperhybrid, or cat paws on front feet only with kirin/uni/cery feet on back feet if megamutant)
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): small spiral horn, smaller than normal uni horn
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: 13 black jewels. black webbed sash or scarf? golden spider webs? (notes: find description of her dress and if she wore silver or gold jewelry)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Breed: Dreams Made Flesh
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am
Form WIP : Lifesaver - The Particolored Unicorn

“From far away the poor beast’s condition had not shown, but from here it was obvious that it had been in the pen for some time without the benefit of a bath. ... A bright yellow left-front leg was smeared to brown and a dusky-rose right front leg was mired worse. The olive-green back left leg, the color of which came all the way up on the hindquarter, now looked more like a goose turd than an olive. The right back leg should have been as scarlet as blood, but now it was dark as blood that has dried…The unicorn’s tail was black, with streaks of grassy green, and its back had a huge mottle of orange that started above the scarlet right back leg and ran all the way forward to the neck, where the rose-pink mane fell across it.
“Partway up, the neck itself acquired a patch of dark garnet red that went up and encompassed one ear, but most of the neck and the head were of a most wonderful blue, dark and rich and the perfect contrast to the chrome-yellow circle that went round one bright eye. In that circle, and in the cerulean darkness that surrounded the other orb, were eyes of honeyed amber.
“And the horn was not gold, nor standard silver, nor even the exotic ivory that had been bred into black unicorns. No, the spiraled spike that sprang from its forehead was clear carnelian, like a liquor made of late summer sunsets.”

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JOZ52ES7L.jpg
http://d188rgcu4zozwl.cloudfront.net/content/B005AIGF9C/images/cover.jpg
http://drchrissy.deviantart.com/art/The-Particolored-Unicorn-18768002
http://shara-moonglow.deviantart.com/art/Particolored-Unicorn-70389146
http://www.healingcrystals.com/Tumbled_Carnelian_-_Tumbled_Stones.html
http://www.greenearthstones.com/products/tumbled-natural-stones/carnelian-tumbled-stones/  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 am
Form WIP: Luna from Nequus (permission from owners given (Link here), turn into twins and quest for with Jaded)

Luna's original custom form from Nequus
Hi! My friend JadedTiger22 won a custom Nequus from your easter egg hunt event and wanted to co own with me...but she also wanted me to pick out the specifics... lol. That's why it's taked so long for us to get this to you, sorry! lot's of rl crap going on, but I think that's happening to everyone lately ;P Anyways, sorry for the delay and thank you so much!! smilies/icon_heart.gif

Custom Form

Your Name: JadedTiger22 & TrigunKittie (please put Jaded's name first since she is the one who won ^_^ thanks)

Colorist You'd Like: lostlinx

Nequus' Information

Name: Luna

Type: Ichsa

Stage: adult

Personality: Mystical

Body Color/Pattern: light purple/blue/silver colors (like her dress in the reference pic below) a silver cresent moon on her forehead, and swirly designs on the lower parts of Luna's legs (similar to the swirly designs on the fairy's arms in the picture) in a darker color that matches the overall color scheme.

Mane/Tail Color: very light silvery-blue (like her hair in the pic)

Mane/Tail Type: long (like on this pet:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/nequus/Kealdra/Certified/Eira.jpg )

Eye Color: blue (whatever shade looks best)

Hoove Color: either silver or dark purple (whichever looks best)

Wing Color/Pattern: if you can, try to make it the same colors and pattern as the fairy's wings in the picture.

Horn Color: silver-ish

Claw Color: -

Certification Color Scheme: dark blues, or whatever colors look good with the overall picture ^_^

Background Image: Either this picture or something similar to it. (you can crop/resize it however you need to make it fit and/or look good icon_whee.gif
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/NeiStar/Custom References/Full_Moon1.jpg

Anything else you want to add (like pic references,etc):
Reference pic for body & wings:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/NeiStar/Custom References/night_blossom.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 pm
Future Ideas

~ Talat : Hero and the Crown Cosplay ~ Reg. warhorse no feathers
~ Wildlife Flutter : Atlas Moth ~ Male draft w/heavy feathers, alt leg down pose. male & female twins?
~ Duchess : Black Beauty Cosplay ~ Regular female
~ Captian : Black Beauty Cosplay ~ Male Warhorse w/ feathers
~ Lifesaver : The Particolored Unicorn Cosplay ~ Male unicorn

~LUTINO COCKATIEL HIPPOGRYPH 8'D ~ in remembrance of my dear lil Crickie-chan <3
~Green Man/Green Lady cosplays <3 dunno if twins...? would be awesome to breed them tho. Wood Ulun'suti? :'D

BRIBE!! 8DDD
Dreams Made Flesh~ I can't believe I didn't think of this before! >_< - probably won't be a cosplay, but more "inspired by" but definitely mutant or megamutant hyper hybrid >_< which will require a bribe slot. Oh, and a massive amount of gold. D: lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec - CC Jareth Soquili. Has cosplay been done already? I don't want a cosplay, but something inspired from this scene.

~Old Spring/Easter plushie from shop event http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/3-soquili-spring-pow-wow-3-event-over-grats-eve/t.25530271/ ~ Plushie Link

Not really in a certain order. If a donation is given for a specific horse, then that one will get bumped to the top of the list. ^_^

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 am
Need a credits post! for stuff like...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20845587 .. this quest lineart XD and other similar things I need to find and keep in one spot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am
Blank Form
Edit Category:
Soquili Species:
Body Build:
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Form in DD's bribes (same? I need to paste here to compare lol)
Edit Category:
Soquili Species:
-- Male Leg Up or down:
Starting Stage:
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 pm
Old Forms emotion_bigheart

~ MLP cosplay: Masquerade ~ Funds: 850k/650k+200k moderate edits
Masquerade's Form
User ImageEdit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind Soquili
Body Build: Draft with roman nose and feathers
Concept Origin: "Masquerade" My Little Pony (c) Hasbro
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: Yellow color similar to reference pics, lighter tone rather than brighter/darker though please. Pink and turquoise mask markings on her rump (see ref. pics)
Face: Same coloring as body & eyes from ref. pics
Mane: Custom medium length mane, please take inspiration from the medium length hair template and the reference pictures. Colors & pattern same as ref. pics. Feel free to add beads &/or feathers if you like.
Tail: Custom long tail, please take inspiration from the long tail template (without that wisp of hair sticking out) and the reference pics. Colors & pattern same as ref. pics. Feel free to add beads &/or feathers if you like.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Turquoise color hooves like plushie reference, fetlocks same as body
Reference Image(s): Toy #1
Toy #2
Toy #3
Toy other side #1
Toy other side #2
Toy all over
Cartoon
Pixels
My Soquili Masquerade Plushie I love this plushie <3 lol

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: The "arched/opened" wing style I've seen on other wind soquili. Not the eagle template, but the almost angeni-like one. (it seems like the best pose to see rump markings ^_^) Color is the same as the body, maybe with varying shades?
Other Notes: if there is any way to accentuate the eyes in a bright/sparkley way, or even into jewel eyes that would be awesome. (I love the jewel eyes on the toy pony hehe)

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets on front legs, Feather earring
(both from the templates and colors are CC. Just no orange, please <3)
Custom Items: Beaded bracelets on hind legs to match the front legs, Modified dream catcher necklace - same as template except the necklace part should be beaded.
Colors are CC, just no orange please. <3
I like the colors of the necklace on the plushie, but feel free to change it around if it works with what you're doing ^_^

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Masquerade
Breed: MLP Cosplay (or Wind MLP)
Temper: Insightful
Mate:
Tag Background: 003 Lisa Frank by Sirenz (or if there is another tag used by MLP Soquili that's not in the Tag Gallery then that one. ^_^)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=42&t=10296853#331998333

~ Black Beauty: Black Beauty Cosplay ~Funds: 0k/550k + 1k custom tag
Black Beauty's Form

Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Black Beauty from Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
WIP Needed? sure, if it's not a hassle

Body: Black, normal leg raised pose
Face: Black with Star on forehead, eyes are CC (some natural horsey color)
Mane: Black, curly template
Tail: Black, curly template
Hooves/Fetlocks: Right front leg: white sock going up just under halfway to knee, white/cream colored hoof. All other legs: black with dark gray/black hooves
Reference Image(s): Breyer Model #1
Breyer Model #2
Breyer Model #3
Star
Backside & Sock marking
Foal Image
I have a few more pics if they are needed but these were the best.

No accessories or edits

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Black Beauty
Breed: Black Beauty Cosplay
Temper: Steadfast
Mate:
Tag Background: #1 or #2 or #3 or #4

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay

~ Ginger : Black Beauty Cosplay ~Funds: 0k/350k + 1k custom tag
Ginger's Form
Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Light
Concept Origin: Ginger from Black Beauty written by Anna Sewell
WIP Needed? if it's not a hassle, otherwise I trust the colorist :3

Body: Chestnut-y shade of brown similar to reference pics
Face: Same color as the body with a white blaze (similar to ref. pics but doesn't need to be exact. One pic is thin stripe, other is wider blaze, just go in between :3) Eyes are CC
Mane: Medium template, color same as body or very slightly darker
Tail: Medium template, color same as body or very slightly darker
Hooves/Fetlocks: same as body, hoof color is CC
Reference Image(s): Breyer Model #1
Breyer Model #2 & face
Book Cover & face

No accessories or items

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ginger
Breed: Black Beauty Cosplay
Temper: Spicy
Mate:
Tag Background: #1 or #2 or #3 or #4

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff