Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's August Customs - Closed! Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am
Updated to here!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour. A note on the legs though I would like only the left hind leg to have white all the way to the hoof, and the other three to fade from the body colour to black below the knee.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face
Mane: Mane and tail are both black with random streak of white as in reference pic. They should be relatively straight (as in having little waves/curls but not necessarily falling straight to the ground) slightly windblown (as if wind was blowing from behind him) and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like the arabian's mane in the body pattern reference.
Tail: His tail is long, almost touching the ground or blowing off the ground slightly and also black with a couple streaks of white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but similar to the reference of Ghede. (I have permission to use Ghede for fetlock reference).
Reference Image(s):
body colour/pattern,
fetlock style reference

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be mixed in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane, maybe right behind his ear or something, and then a few at the top of his tail. The "costume" reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but you can play around with the details however you like (I love intricate patterns and I'd be willing to pay extra if needed). Some gold beaded strings draped across his body and gold bangles on his forelegs or gold accessories other places would be loved as well. (I love gold if you couldn't guess so if you want to play around with his accessories or change them somewhat by all means do so)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2, costume style,
attempt at drawing a reference for accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aamir
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Determined
Mate:
Tag Background: sand dunes
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: NA
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? They’re nice

Body: White with black lace designs creeping up the legs. A red heart on the shoulder. On the foremost front leg there’s a long black glove that extends all the way up the leg to the “shoulder” area (ends just a little below the heart marking) – at the top of the belt there’s a black strap with a silver buckle similar to the band on Paelor’s front leg. On the back leg in the foreground there’s a red and black garter belt with a black heart in the center (embellishments here are welcomed)
Face:White with Black markings around eyes and Red Heart detail at outside corner of the eye
Mane: Hair like this but with a few more curls visible along her neck. Hair color is dark red, almost black, with Bright red highlights. Instead of flower barrettes, please use ornate black hearts.
Tail: If a complimentary tail style can be done, that’s great! If not, long tail style 1 will suffice.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red hooves to match heart marking
Wings: Colored to look like black lace
Reference Image(s): Hair and Barrette Reference
Paelor’s Cuff/Glove Top Strap with Buckle
Garter Belt

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Glove and Garter belt described above
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vyndria
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Queen of Hearts
Temper: Sassy
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Most of this I designed myself but some elements are shared with Divena and DivenasMom’s Paelor Tae Tasi – I have permission from them to use him as a reference for this custom (they can be pmed to verify this).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am
Edit Category: Minor - Moderate?
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Marvel Comic's Deadpool (Deadpool and Cable, X-men, Deadpool etc.)
WIP Needed?: It would be appreciateed <:

Body: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Face: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Mane: None
Tail: None
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: His face should have few lines like he's covered in a very tight mask. No pupils in his eyes. No mane or tail.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:Utility belt with teleporter and harness with katana sheathes at the back(two katanas should be visible behind him), and a knife sheath (with knife) at his front shoulder. ((Optional: Pistol holster on his back thigh (with pistol), a knife sheath lower on that back leg (with knife)
"bands" on his neck and legs. They connect his mask, main body, wrists, and ankles of the costume.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deadpool
Owner: xFalenx
Breed: Merc with a Mouth
Temper: What fourth wall?
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 037
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): black and red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept - In memory of my Dad.
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark chestnut brown with black tones here and there & 3 white socks and 1 black on his bent front leg.
Face: No roman nose please. A white blaze up the middle of his nose. Eyes are pail/icy blue.
Mane: Custom - Short black & Curly. You will need to see the fringe peeking out from under his hat though, so going from short at the base of the neck and getting slowly longer.
Tail: Curstom - About the length of the short or cropped style, but curly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 3 have white socks and hooves like in the body ref. The front right leg (his right so thats the bent front leg) has a black sock and hoof to blend in with the rest of his colouring. I'd also like to have the optional leg feathering that goes with the draft lines.
Reference Image(s):
Body
Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Angeni - Style 2 Dark chestnut brown and black with white tips matching his over all colouring.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Head and hoof wing colour can be CC though I would think white and or black would be best.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Hat - A tartan flat cap
Harness - He will have a shire/cart horse harness on, the harness will have brasses hanging from the chest strap. (see brasses ref) The brasses dont have to be specific images just something that looks like them. Also please don't put blinkers on the bridle
Bird - A male phesant flying near him..
Grass - Some grass tufts and a daisy or two by his hooves would be nice too please.
Other - IF this doesn't meet your limits as a moderate - Heavily edited can you please do a little CC and take some inspiration from the song/lyrics linked below.
Flat cap
Tartan ref
Harness 1
Harness 2
Harness 3
Brasses
Phesant
Song & Lyrics

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tom
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Shire Horse Angeni
Temper: Dedicated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 008 - A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Fatherhood
Justification for Domain Choice: He's the Angeni of fatherhood because he has a strong Paternal instinct and feels the fatherly urge to protect others especially young foals and those vulnerable. He is often looked to as a father figure. He is based on my own father who treated everyone like one of his own children and would offer help and support no matter what they were going through.

Price: 4.5mil

~*~**~ ~**OPTIONAL**~ ~**~*~

.:Wolf Familiar:.

Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Name: Judy
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Devoted
Familiar Description:
She is black all over but has patches of white in certain places.
She has a white tip to her tail (the very tip)
She has a white rosette around her nose (just around the nose not the mouth or chin)
She has a white blaze on her chest/neck.
She has white toes one all 4 feet. (just the toes though a little more on her back feet)

Ref 1
Ref 2

On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both please (Can I also have an uncert please?)
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: N/A (soquili is not made yet)

Price: 50k

Total = Angeni + Familiar = 4 mil 550k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:32 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? N/A

Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Tag Background: 027
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:37 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate edits
Soquili Species: Normal
Body Build: Draft… no roman nose
Concept Origin: The inner recesses of caffe’s brain and the 7 deadly sins
WIP Needed? : Well I love wips… but they aren’t needed

Body: Blue roan
Face: classical blue roan head darker then the body… a small white star in the middle of his forehead in the shape of a 7... kinds… smudgy though so its not like… BAM in your face 7. Also on his cheek should be a lipstick kiss mark. Also his eyes are a glowing green (Sfx glowing eyes are not mutant! ^^' *Checked 5 times*) Also an expression edit to make him look... Lustful xD
Mane: Edited, longer end of short to medium length. Just make something pretty… im not picky... -always loves cc hairstyles- (Brown with rust tips)
Tail: Same as the mane. (Brown with rust tips)
Hooves/Fetlocks: left front has a white sock… The hooves are all Gold . The hooves and such should be blood spattered too. And I would like the normal flaring not the draft flare ^^
Reference Image(s): (Giving refs for even the obvious, call it too much time on my hands)
Main Roan Ref: x
Other Blue Roan: x x x
Kiss mark: x
Blood splatters: x

~*~ General Refs ~*~
Ignore the feathers in the mane and the gore on the side ^^'
x

Trading Post Items: nah…
Custom Items: English saddle with extremely long girth trailing behind him, and saddle bags full of gold coins, with some gold spilling out a tear in one of the bags. On his back I would like a sleeping peacock. (Its gotta be sleeping to cover for sloth xD)
English saddles: x x x
Saddlebags full of gold: x (No need to waffle jut make it match the saddle please.)
Peacock: x x x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deadly Seven
Owner: caffeinecraving
Breed: Sinful Stallion
Temper: Lustful
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC-pick a pre made one ^^’
Tag feather color(s): CC- Maybe blood splattered?

Total: 350k + 200k + 50k (Base, edits, complex coloring -Blood splatters?-)= 600k  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin(half?)
Concept Origin: Dragon Age--> Lady of the Forest
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Sort of a dark olive green with woody vines wrapping up her legs, over her back and around her neck (see refs) Faint markings on ler that look like the shadows of trees. No kirin scales.
Face: The white part of the eyes are all black, the iris is olive green, no pupil.
Mane: Dark brownish greenish Black (see ref) long(to her ankles) and sleek and strait. face framing portions can be added. It can be kind of wild around her. Whatever looks best.
Tail: Same color as Mane, but longer (not a Kirin tail)
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven, black or dark brown I would like her hooves to be completely covered by a web of woody vines if possible(the most dense around her legs and at the bottom shaped around her hooves to look like claws if possible., like her hands in the ref. Not actually growing off her, just wrapped in them. tiny Glowy orange lights in the vines wrapped around her legs and hooves(see hands ref).
Reference Image(s):Ref, Ref2 Back Ref, Hands ref, Eyes ref, ,Vines up the leg, Hair color/eye ref,Lights ref,Eyes ref 2,Vines ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): nonbranched Kirin horn (style 2 I believe) matching her hooves or whatever looks best. A couple rings around it

Custom Items: A big pendant around her neck green and bronze and/or brown, whatever looks best. Tendrils of woody vines wrapped and branching all over her body(not actually growing on her, just an accesory)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Idea 1 Idea 2
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide later
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Kirin
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC (something foresty?)
Tag frame color:[ CC

Edited Monday Aug 8th at 1:37pm CNT: Accidentally posted the same form twice instead of adding title o-o;  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Parthenopie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species:Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (Princess Mononoke)
WIP Needed? Yes, please =)

Body: light tan color
Face: on her face there are three red markings (two on her cheeks and one on the center of her forehead). Her eyes are a dark espresso brown color.
Mane: Short brown and shaggy.
Tail: brown, rough and shaggy that goes to ankle
Hooves/Fetlocks: leg feathers and hooves color (dark brown like her eyes)
Reference Image(s):
dagger/necklace, face markings,face two, mask, forest spirit, full body ref

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
Mask: (See pictures for ref.)
Pelt: On her back there is a white fluffy wolf pelt that is attached around her neck by a black string with four bone pieces(see image for ref.)
Necklace: Also, around her neck there is a red string necklace that is wrapped around a flint arrowhead.
Legs: On her front two legs she has two small armbands. On her front back leg facing the left side she has a white dagger with a red handle attached to her leg by a brown leather strap. By her front legs a little forest spirit sits.
Head: On her head she is wearing a headband that has a small white stone in the center. And in both her ears she has two white oval bone earrings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: dagger/necklace, face markings,face two, mask, forest spirit

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Princess Mononoke
Owner: Parthenopie
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Feisty
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Burgundy red
Tag feather color(s): white with a splash of blood

Could I please get a masked and unmasked version of her? Thanks =)
Also, at the bottom of the tag could it say “Princess Mononoke Cosplay” Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Minor Edited
Soquili Species: Quilin
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Smudgy mixture of orange, yellow, pink, and darker oranges. Has two bands on his ankles and ears. Also has a glowing yellow tribal marking near his backside, which can be moved down to accommodate the Quilin scales.
Face: Has a glowing yellow marking that looks kind of like a tear or lightning. Also, please edit his mouth to a more neutral look, not smiling.
Mane: Short and styled similar to the hair reference, but open to artistic liberty. Colored with a mixture of black, gray, and red like the design reference. It was originally meant to look somewhat like burning ashes.
Tail: Long Quilin Tail. Appendage colored like the body and with the two stripe near the base and tip. Hair colored like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark orange hooves, like paws in design ref. Fluffy fetlocks, just colored the same as the body.
Reference Image(s): Design, Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2, dark orange like hooves
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: Cheek and back will be mostly dark orange with a few glowing yellow scales here and there. Belly will be the normal orange from the body color.
Pelt: --
Other Notes: Please remove Quilin whiskers and whispies.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ikuinen
Owner: saedusk
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Judgmental
Mate: --
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy - Not sure, since he's only got a few edits, but they could have some detail at your choosing, I am fine with either
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure c:

Body: #3b221c with #61453f dappling and #61453f socks that fade upward
Face: #3b221c with a large #61453f blaze that covers the upper lip as well
Mane: #150c09
Style: The front is thick and covers his eyes completely. It should look shaggy and rough. The back is short and perhaps a bit spiked, but I'd like it to fade from short to long pretty smoothly, so it doesn't look awkward, if that makes sense.
Tail: #150c09
Style: Long and thick, it should be mostly loose and free falling or windblown, but here and there should be thick long braids with gold beads. I didn't show the braids in the ref cause I'm using my mouse and that would just look horrible. :c
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are #150c09
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Hood: He wears a large cloth hood that drapes around his shoulders. The visible ends of the hood are tattered and torn. The hood is #160907, but I think it might be cool to have sort of intricate designs on it in a slightly lighter brown. I didn't do markings in the ref image, cause I had to use a mouse, but I want them to be pretty much CC anyways. I was thinking something with thin lines, so it didn't take away from the hood overall. I'd like to get two versions, one with the hood up, one with the hood down so you can see his hair a bit better
Bracelets: He has many bracelets on all four of his legs, made of all sorts of metals. Some can be more complex and some can be more simple - the designs are up to you. Even one or two rusted bracelets might look cool. Basically, as long as there's a bit of variety in design and metals, the bracelets are CC
Nosering: He has a big gold bull ring nose piercing. Not much to say about this. It can be simple, or you can play with the design. I'm not picky!
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iyerki
Owner: DarkHeartedSorrows
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Foul
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 027
Tag frame color: #150c09
Tag feather color(s): The smaller feather gold, and the large one brown with lighter dappling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Body Build: War (with leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: the human Eric Northman (Trueblood & Stackhouse Novel)
WIP Needed? Please? c:

Body: I've provided below a ref colored by me but thats just to provide you the colors I'd like to see. I wish for you to color him in a simple and natural way, and maybe not as dark I've done. I wish him to not look so palomino. -sweat- I like soft, glowy colors, and light-speckles though. o uo-b I trust in your judgment but wouldn't mind seeing a wip before the edits are added on? (assuming you color the markings before the edits) Unless you oppose to wips. xD; Then its all good.
Face: Included in the body.
Mane & Tail: Medium length (as long as medium allows), slightly curled pale blond hair, maybe a little dirty cut to at different lengths (some bang and other lengths brushing around his neck).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to matches his mane and tail. <3
Reference Image(s):
Loose Coat Ref
Some grim, but not included in the hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nay.
Wings: Nay.
Fins: Nay.
Scales: Nay.
Pelt: Yes; just not skinwalkers? xD;
Other Notes: Nay.

Custom Items:
Pelt
True Love Necklace (gold)
Shin Guards (front: fur padding matching the pelt; back: matching those in the first reference)
The Viking Crown (gold)
A simple knife in sheath, strapped to his thigh with brown leather.

Pelt / Back Shin Guards
True Love Symbol
Crown from the side
Crown from the front
Crown being worn (middle)
Knife Shape - shape only. Not color or design.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eric Northman
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed: Viking
Temper: Cocky
Mate: ---
Tag Background: <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Minor!
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

As for the mane itself, I would like it to be a custom made version of the windswept/curly hair. :3 Something like so, perhaps? Exact implementation CC. <3
Tail: Matching the above, please? :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Horsehead Nebula, Tranquility Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), Crab Nebula, The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Perhaps, her scales could resemble the nebulae patterns? Or whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please!
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Black Beauty from Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
WIP Needed? sure if you like, but I trust you :3

Body: Black, normal leg raised pose
Face: Black with Star on forehead, eyes are CC
Mane: Black, curly template
Tail: Black, curly template
Hooves/Fetlocks: Right front leg: white sock going up just under halfway to knee, white/cream colored hoof. (similar to ref. pics) All other legs: black with dark gray/black hooves
Reference Image(s): Breyer Model #1
Breyer Model #2
Breyer Model #3
Star
Backside & Sock marking
Foal Image
I have a few more pics if they are needed but these were the best.

No accessories or edits

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Black Beauty
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Black Beauty Cosplay (or just cosplay?)
Temper: Steadfast
Mate:
Tag Background: this one or 018 if custom tag is unavailable.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Vittoria Elysian
Owner: dawns_aura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): possessive
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Category- moderate, based off refs
Theme: dark/gothic
Mane/tail style- medium length, cc edited
Accessories-cc
*Please stay away from blacked out eyes, excessive blood, exposed bones/entrails*

Reference image(s): color palette , accessories, accessories 2, accessories 3, theme 1 , theme 2, theme 3, theme 4, theme 5, mood
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): -
Tag feather color (for custom tag): -
Tag BG (for custom tag): -
Hair/clothing edits- cc

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash