Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Eloquent Rogue

YUUUKIIIII biggrin hi. heart
Tsunake
Watermelon? Tiamat's brows furrowed for a moment, a blank expression passing over her face. "I don't know what that's supposed to be, but whatever pleases you, I guess." With another snort, she stretched her wings out, enjoying the feel of the sun upon them.

"I hate to leave you so soon, chickadees, but who knows what sort of trouble my sister's gotten herself into. You two play nice now, huh?" Her grin widened, a bit more toothy than before. She shoved off the ground without another word, her wings pumping powerfully as she took to the skies.

Aware of Tia's preference when it came to bantering with the grazers rather than eating them, Ereshkigal had left her twin to her own devices. She had long ago acknowledged herself as the least chatty of the two of them, and she had no real desire to seek out company at the moment. Whereas she had elected to wander only a short distance from where they had last parted, the battered figure of the doe was a new feature. Her dark legs and tail had curled close to her kill, and she continued to chew on it idly while the sun heated her scaled shoulders. There was no real danger of it being taken from her, not in these lands, and not without Tia nearby. Even if some creature did prove gutsy enough to go toe to toe with her, Ereshkigal was confident in her own abilities. As if summoned by her contemplative mood, Ki heard wings on the air, the telltale snap of leather followed by the thud of a landing. With a low mutter, Ereshkigal slid sinuously to her feet, such a show of grace difficult to reconcile with her hulking frame. She was unsurprised to find that it was her twin, even the slight hint of tension leaving her frame then. "Smelled blood on the air, I suppose?" she said drily, her beaked muzzle artfully streaked with red.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Novablu
YUUUKIIIII biggrin hi. heart

NOOOOVVAAAA! *Tackle love*

Shy Seeker

Still hot outside. 8/

Eloquent Rogue

Beautiful girl in your sig, Yuki smile How have you been? <3

Naughty Man-Lover

Kaitaia- nice!

heading to bed soon *yawn* tired and I should get use to going to bed early *new shift starting Tuesday*

*wrinkles nose* uuugh skunk smell.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Amir - x3 Das Pig(wigdeon) PIGGY XD -- He's ornery I've been told and Crook(shanks) is a cuddler
∞ × DD Here! × ∞

Mk, first a few owed certs & foals :

Tisiphone x Ryujin
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Then the rest of my bribes so far!

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

All certing information and/or mistakes to my certing thread, please!
----
Wondering how my to-do list is coming along? I update my worklog obsessively: [ here ]
Oh! Pretty drops! ^_^ Congrats everyone!!

Geared Gatekeeper

All those are really pretty -congrats to all.

Peaceful Demigod

Eloquent Rogue

Great job, DD biggrin -loves on the wolvies-

Fandom Supporter

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items