Marital Status: Involved

Adopted Because:

Miscellaneous Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 am
biggrin ragon:

Type: Silver
Name: Ellie

Hypothesized Results:
Valens is a rather stocky boy. His horse DNA leaves him a bit heavier than others his size, so a larger dragon was selected to be able to handle the additional weight. As silvers live in mountainous regions and the boy's hooves could assist him in climbing, the silver was chosen.

Relationship with Child:
Keeps her boy from getting lost all of the time.

Disposition:
Sweet and fun loving.

Miscellaneous Information:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:40 am
:Skills Logged:

Strength Training: Harnessing the horse boy's strength and focusing it to move large, heavy things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:32 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:09 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:04 pm
Many earlier documents, apparently before November of 2006, are either missing completely or horribly burned.  

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:57 pm
Rayne Winner
Form:
Name: Valens (meaning: "strong, vigourous, healthy")

Animal: Clydesdale

Hairstyle: Like This

HairColour: black

Skin color: brown and white

Clothing: Shorts, maybe some horse tack, metal horseshoes

Personality: Sweet, aspiring to be great like the horses that he was born to look like. He has a hard working attitude that comes from his draft horse blood. The horse child would be quite helpful when it comes to work that his parent will give to him. He will be an affectionate if a bit awkward at times while younger due to his bigger then normal size (though this only around other kids when he realizes they aren't all the same as him) this will go away after a while when he gets used too/starts to enjoy his size/strength. He will enjoy all things athletic, running most of all. No doubt enjoying the Battle Type classes more then the Magic ones though he will try his best at both things.

Markings: Like in the above pic (the white feet/belly being the most important part of the coloring)

Eye color: deep brown

Eye style: large, wide eyes

Pose: Trying to look big and tall since he wants to be like the horses that he was born from, standing on the tips of his hooves maybe?

Extra: If he could have hooved feet with the feathering, horse ears, and a long pretty tail that is also braided that would be cool

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 pm
Rayne Winner
Hair: Valens - This sort of hair style, lots of miny braids. (( <_<;; Such a bad sketch... LMAO ))

Pose: As either him sitting cross legged, leaning over to listen to the egg thats sitting in his lap or standing up holding it up to his ear to listen to it.

Clothing: A pair of dirty, beat up, holes in the knees, frayed at the bottoms of the pant legs pants

Non Rp Required Yes but I did everything for this stage none the less as this stage is easy, that and I wanted too. LOL

Toddler-->Child:
ABCs
Numbers
2 out of 2 PD
Journal entry

ABCs & Numbers

ABC
DEF
GHI
JKL
MNO
PQR
STU
VWX
YZ
NUMBERS

PDs

[x] Brisk Autumn Day: Valens, Lamiah, Zyanya, & Jayoku

[x]: You! Apple! Come to My Mouth!: Valens, LaVey, Taren, and Silen

Journal Entry

[x] - A Journal Entry from each of Valens' Parents.
Rayne Winner
D-corp
Posted the growth form. :3

Growth Form

All Done! ^__^ heart

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:31 pm
Orpheus Solon
Was wondering if Valens could be added to the list of those wanting to grow. If its cool here is the info on his growth.

Growth Stuffs
Valens Sammael Black
exciteable, doesn't like to sit still, a little brash, atheletic, loves apples, loves fresh air and running around, snuggley, big for his age, bad sense of direction, a bit thoughtless, no concept of personal space

~Non-Rp Required~

Growth from Child to Preteen

I rather like the braids in his hair though I was wonder if they could be more like this sort this time around. The tigher braids from scalp on with no bangs as in the pic of Joey Mercury. That would rock.

Clothing wise I got an idea from WoW. Val Cloths: Though colorations of the clothing I would like the criss crosses that are green to be red instead but the blue is good how it is. <3

Pose wise I had an idea of the Dragon (since Silvers are all heroic like) trying to get a horsie ride from Valens (him being the Silver's 'noble steed') if the pose can be done without it looking... erm... pervy. ^_^;;

Was also thinking him starting getting taller, thicker, etc since his breed is a large one? Just random ideas that have come to mind while thinking on what he will look like as he grows. *nods*

- Ray

Update::
I got a new artbook and it had a picture in it of what I think would be the perfect clothing for Valens hence why I asked if I could redo his form.

I had an idea for a different hair style as well but ended up scrapping it due to the fact that it was a sort of unchangeable idea. Once you get that style you have to shave your head to get rid of it... I rather like Val's hair so I want to stick with this sort of style but I was wondering if the braids could then all be gathered up at the nap of his neck and tied back loosely? Maybe a couple here and there that got loose due to his rough and tummble way of life.

His clothing would look like this. This picture is so perfect but not for the style as I doubt he would get the whole 'punk rock goth' sort of mentality. Instead this is just how his wardrobe looks because he is so rough on his cloths. Running, jumping, climbing, falling, and then bouncing right back up to do it all over again. The pants are (minus that strange skirt part, pls) perfect but given the complicated pattern if you would rather make them a solid color instead that would be fine by me. Red would be the preferred since that is one of his all time fav colors. I also love how the shirt is missing a sleeve if possible I'd like him to have that going on as well coloring of it is up to you as well. All the accessories need not apply since hes not really one that would waste much time on things like that, he doesn't seem to care about his appearance much that is something he will leave to the girls.

He wouldn't wear shoes/boots/etc since it wouldn't be possible given he has hooves so nothing to worry about there... and... hmmm... *thinkthinks* That is all that comes to mind clothing wise.

Pose wise I was thinking that given his horrid sense of direction having him going in one direction with poor Ellie (his Silver) trying to tug him the other (and no doubt right) way. LMAO The poor horse doesn't know his left from north... hehe And... I think aside from him having a similar HUGE, idiot grin like when he was little I can't think of anything else.

I hope its not to terribly complicated. ^_^;; Just stuff that I thought would look cool on him. <3

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:24 am

Valens
Seemed rather silly, though asked several questions.

Ellie
Gets along well with the boy.

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

Kuyoja
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am
Melee Class

First class in the art of Naginatajutsu

Passed

Notes: He was eager to learn if a bit rushed he learned quickly of patience and I sent him home with a bamboo practice weapon to see him continue his training in the skill.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:44 am
Melee Class

Second class in the art of Naginatajutsu

Passed

Notes: The boy understood the value of patience and to try and be careful when he uses his strength. This being his second class with me in the art of the naginata I believe if he keeps working his skills will progress well. I upgraded his weapon from a practive bamboo spear to a wooden one.

Kuyoja
Crew

Turner Herrick
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:19 pm
Species Based Combat Tactics [1 of 2]

PASSED

notes: Valens is a new student for me, and he was very quiet, but attentive. Seemed unsure of his strengths and weaknesses.  
[The File Cabnet]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff