This sounds reaallly fun :3

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Stormy Werewolf
If you'd like to join I'd be glad to add you.

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PandorasJackinthebox
Stormy Werewolf

Okay biggrin
Can't wait to get started. :3

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Stormy Werewolf
PandorasJackinthebox
Stormy Werewolf

Okay biggrin
Can't wait to get started. :3
Great! Your invite has been sent.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PandorasJackinthebox
FrostedMidnight
PandorasJackinthebox
FrostedMidnight
is this still open to join?
Absolutely!! Shall I add you?

You shall! I have a couple questions though:

Where do I store these works?
Must I post them online everyday?
When do I start?
Can all of my entries be poetry?
1. There is a subforum called Member Journals--you make your own thread there and update it as often as you like. People will also come here to give you feedback on the challenges you have completed and support you if you need it.

2. You don't need to post every day--I didn't post for the first 10 days, I just kinda logged on Day 10 and put them all up. It is, however, recommended that you write every day.

3. You can start whenever you like. Just make sure I know, or you post on your Member Journals thread when you start, so I can give you the prize when the time comes.

4. They can be whatever you like. It's enough of a challenge to write 365 pieces, so I'm not picky about what they are.

Just so you know, if you complete the challenge you automatically get 50k. It isn't a contest, and there's really very few rules, so you can take your time as well.

Ok! Thanks for answering my questions!! I will probably go through periods without internet access, so its good to know that I can post them later and not have it count against me! I'll go make a thread and start now!

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
FrostedMidnight
Ok! Thanks for answering my questions!! I will probably go through periods without internet access, so its good to know that I can post them later and not have it count against me! I'll go make a thread and start now!
Great, I'll check it out...good luck, and if you have any more questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask! 3nodding

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Eh, why not? I'm supposed to write every day anyway. Can I get an invite?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Fireweed_honey
Eh, why not? I'm supposed to write every day anyway. Can I get an invite?
Sure, will do!
I'd like to try! I'm fairly sure I'll drop out halfway through, as I do with most things, but who knows, this may be just the right thing...
I'd like to join (even though this sounds way too hard sweatdrop )

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
CirceanCity
Okay, I'll add you ASAP
PandorasJackinthebox
CirceanCity
Okay, I'll add you ASAP

Just one question, How much do I have to write? Is there like a minimum/maximum amount of words?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
CirceanCity
PandorasJackinthebox
CirceanCity
Okay, I'll add you ASAP

Just one question, How much do I have to write? Is there like a minimum/maximum amount of words?
No, there's no word limit. The challenge is yours to do, not mine...I think I've given you enough with the prompts and the rules that I did put down. You can write something as short or as long as you like.

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Before I say that I accept this challenge, I must ask: what if we forget to post for that day but we have what is written?

Do we need to PM you or something? I wonder this because my internet connection sometimes bugs out and stuff. It gets really annoying and I have to wait a day and let it "rest," basically, before I can get online if I use it too often.

It's Verizon 4G, so what do you expect?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
SantaniasGirl
Before I say that I accept this challenge, I must ask: what if we forget to post for that day but we have what is written?

Do we need to PM you or something? I wonder this because my internet connection sometimes bugs out and stuff. It gets really annoying and I have to wait a day and let it "rest," basically, before I can get online if I use it too often.

It's Verizon 4G, so what do you expect?
It's quite okay--if you'll look, you'll see I didn't post anything in the guild for 10 DAYS, because I was having issues with getting the guild up and running (and homework piling up) but when I got the chance, I posted all of the things I'd written for those days. So it's not a big deal--just post it when you get the chance. I totally understand if the internet does something bitchy. It's not a big deal, even if you have another reason for skipping a day--you just have to do all of the prompts and have them all posted at a minimum of 365 days after you started. In other words, you can take time off if you want--the challenge isn't to POST every day, it's to WRITE for 365 days when you find the time to. If you can't write or post every day, it's fine--the challenge is yours to try, not mine to restrict.

In other words, no PMs or anything required, just do the best you can. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces