Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Vampire

Well, the first thing that grabs my attention is the complete opposite taste in aesthetics. Other than that, I do love books as well! However, I am a huge introvert and she's extroverted so that may be tiring to be around each other, but overall I think we could get along if we tried to.

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Yes, there is enough in common there I believe we could be friends. Enough similarities for discussion; enough differences for debate. Plenty of opportunities for expanding libraries/repertoires. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Noob

definitely
i feel like i've used the same bg as them before

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I don't really know-there isn't much information. But I also like cheese-and someone who likes cheese can't be all bad ^_^

v oh geeze! I actually had no idea it was set to that-I left for a while and didn't even think to check what my profile was set to. >_< I'm glad I posted here. All better now. Thanks for such a nice comment ^_^

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Her profile is not viewable. Despite this I believe everyone is potentially worth knowing.

Shameless Exhibitionist

i think we could get along

Lavish Vampire

Yes, I believe so. It looks like we both like spooky things 👻

Silent Lunatic

28,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think. We have a few things in common. We both are into skull aesthetic, love Nirvana, love digital art, are females in their twenties, are huge introverts, and love dark lipstick. smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Red Pocky Box's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

30,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I don't think we're into many of the same things, but they also seem easily approachable and friendly. Seems like a good possibility in my book ^_^

Cultist

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You sound really cool and friendly with a love for nostalgia! We'd get along swell

Lavish Vampire

Based off of just seeing you around since your profile is private, I think so. You seem like a cool person to know 😎

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I would say we would definitely get along well.

Dangerous Fairy

The red text, MY EYES.
We have a similar stance on About Me sections, though I felt obligated to babble some nonsense in mine...in futility. I always hope someone would reach out to get to know me but expecting it is thinking too highly of the attention span of your typical internet denizen. I'm sure, if either took the step to make contact we'd prob find something to talk about. I like his perspective.
We're state neighbors too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces