Flat Sale 0.55333333333333 55.3% [ 83 ]
Auction 0.04 4.0% [ 6 ]
Special Auction 0.073333333333333 7.3% [ 11 ]
Guest Auction 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 10 ]
~Free Gold Here~ 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 150 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1015 1016 1017 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Over 20 years ago, the one and only pirate king in the history of the world was executed by the navy in hopes of quelling the rise in piracy and keeping the peace. However, Gold Roger, as he smiled from the execution platform, said something the world would never forget.

He said that he had left all of his treasure in One Piece, and that if you could find it, you could have it all.

Since then a great era of piracy has begun. Men, women, and childeren everywhere persuing there dreams in the hope of finding the legendary One Piece.

So, will you take the challenge, face your fears, and embrace greatness?

Can you?

Welcome to the Grand Line.

Guild

Offical Shop Theme Song

Navigating the Grand Line
1. Intro
2. Announcements & Captain's Orders
3. The Grand Line
4. The Life of a Pirate
5. Jobs
6. Ships and Crews
7. RP Requirments
8. Races and Abilities
9. Famous Pirates
10. Pets and Companions
11. Buccaneers
12. Recruitment
13. The Crew
14. Mates
15. About One Piece
16. Letters in a Bottle

Crew
Beat Fu - Captain, Owner & Artist
Sian - Shop Manager & RP Manager
Ameh & Reitheneko- Artists
Chuubop & JessiLynn - RP Helpers
DeMoNtAiNtEd - Part-time Artist
User Image

November 03, 2006~ Ohhh we've got a few growings and things through-out the thread~! You may wanna check pages 746, 751 and 764 for those~! Also congradulate the winners of our last sale~! Zee Oddwyn and Agent~! Give them a big round of Congrdulations! =D

October 14, 2006~ OH MY~! WHAT'S THIS? A -SPECIAL- Halloween event from the 22nd to the 28th? Oh me oh my~! And what's this? A spooky kid and fruit are up for grabs? [More details will come soon~!]

October 5, 2006~ Oh ho ho~ What's this? Well you may want to keep your eyes open for details on some kinda scary event. ;3

September 5, 2006~ UGH SHE'S LEAVING AGAIN? Well... Kinda... Arrnouncement~ ;~;

August 20, 2006~ Sian will be gone from Tuesday to late sunday this week so there won't be any sales or anything. However, expect something when she gets back. ;3

August 09, 2006~ On Friday (August 11, 2006) there shall be a SHANTY CONTEST for one pirate starting at 7pm Mountain Time. Hope to see you all there~! biggrin

July 24, 2006~ On Saturday the 29th at 8pm (Mountain Time) there will be an auction for two supa pirate kids! More details will be posted later~

July 19, 2006~ Ah, so, slow going it seems lately. Beat's fault at least in part. Uh, new RP helpers coming in soon to help out. So, what's this mean? It means, is there anything you guys want? We're here to serve, so make suggestions!

June 29, 2006~ Beat is BACK, and she loves you. She's got s**t to catch up on, and Rei's having an art auction, so go love her.

June 28, 2006~ Beat's computer is BROKEN. She may lose all tags, pirates, and EVERYTHING for this shop, plus, she doesn't really have access. Anyway, Hiatus until everthing is solved, sorry.

User Image

1. Read the front page. D:
2. Our word is law. No ifs, ands or buts. Got it?
3. Do not ask for a pet. Please check to see if any are available.
4. Do not PM any of the staff unless asked to. PM the mule if you have any questions or whatnot.
5. Do not post spoilers for the series without warnings.
6. Do not harass other users in the thread. Take it somewhere else. Also no whining or bitching.
7. Believe it or not the shop owners and staff have lives outside of Gaia. :3 So, don't rush us or complain.
8. Keep debates clean.
9. No refunds.
10. These are RP mandatory.
11. You have 5 days after recieving your pirate to request to join the guild. Fail to do so (without a valid reason) will result in lose of your pirate.
12. We reserve the right to not sell.

Blacklist
Rogue Dragon =_=
User Image

After Gol D. Roger spoke his dying words, which dripped with the promise of treasure, people were immediately driven to the sea, and the great age of piracy was ushered in.

Since that day the quest for glory and riches has continued to draw people to the sea, and the Grand Line is their ultimate goal. This ocean, which wraps about the earth like a great belt, is the most dangerous, most confusing, and the most tantalizing of all five of the oceans. The currents are unpredictable, as is the weather, compasses are useless, and pirates, marines, and monsters patrol it with relentless fury. Once you set sail there is no way out, the calm belts of windless ocean around it make it near impossible to escape without sailing through to the red line. Those who find themselves sailing on it are immediately thrown into a sink or swim situation. Quite often literally.

The peoples range from the normal humans, with their many different cultures, to the Mer-folk, to the giants, with many unknowns in between, and each and every person feels differently about the pirates that inhabit their seas. And there are Islands that are scattered throughout this great sea, islands as varying as the people on them. From winter lands to desert ones, climates, geographies, and currents varying as extremely as you can imagine.

The children who live on these islands are as varied as the lands themselves. From the timid to the brave, from the big to the small. Each child has their own dreams and goals. Some of them want to be pirates. These children, a few years younger than the current crop of pirates, are the future buccaneers of the Grand Line. You are one of these children.

So you have a decision to make. Will you be a pirate, one of the hero's or villains of the age? Will you make the choice to change your life forever, the choice to become an outlaw and peruse your own path? To choose one of the seven ways down the line and adventure with your nakama, those people who are more close to you then any friends you have had before, the lot of you accomplishing your most fervent dreams together?

Some say you can't live on only your dreams.

And some say it is the only way you can.

User Image

Jobs... even pirates have 'em. I know what you are thinking, but a specialty is nessesary in becoming a great pirate. There are a multitidude of jobs avaliable to a pirate, and some can have more then one, but you can pretty much count on every pirate being good at something.

Captain~ The leader of the group, and in the case of pirates, most often the owner of the ship. The crew look to the captain for direction. Usually captain is a secondary job.
First Mate~ The captains right hand man, the first mate helps keep people in line and assists the captain. They are also usually the person in control if the captain is not around. Like the captain, this is usually a secondary job.
Navigator~ The person who steers the ship, in a less literal sense. Anyone can man a helm; it takes a navigator to navigate through difficult waters, around rocks, and through storms. Ever aware of weather conditions and the mood of the tides, navigators are a necessity on every ship.
Fighter~ Pretty self-explanatory, fighters are pirates dedicated specifically to fighting. Not just any pirate with a sword and a bad attitude is a fighter, they are fine tuned killing machines. Any style, any weapon, any way, they spend all their time and energy making sure they can protect their ship and their nakama.
Arms man~ Usually a sharp shooting ace and a wiz with mechanics, the Arms man keeps the weapons in check, including manning the most important of the cannons.
Cook~ Another one of those absolute necessities, a well-fed pirate is a happy pirate. Cooks have one goal, to keep their nakama from dying on the wide ocean. While some people disrespect this position it is an important one, vitally so, as anyone who has sailed on the ocean without food or water could tell you. If they were still alive.
Musician~ Musicians are artisans. They may not just play music; they might write stories or do performances. Their main purpose is to keep the crew entertained through a wide ocean's worth of time.
Shipwright~ A loose board or missing caulking? Call the shipwright. Masters of carpentry and ships in general, they keep the boat running unlike anyone else. Some people try to make it by without one. They usually end up sinking.
Archeologist/Scholar~ An important role in it's own right, archeologists and scholars help with tricky little things like getting along with the natives and interpreting treasure maps. They are quick witted and more then helpful in keeping a ship well stocked with a pirates joy, gold.
Doctor~ Broken legs, gunshot wounds, gashes so large you could sail in them. Wounds are a much-despised commodity on the ocean, and if you don't have someone to treat them a slight cut could turn dangerous. They keep the crew from losing more then just moral.
User Image

The following are growth requirements, nessesary for your pirate to grow. However, they are more then that. If you downright don't RP or make Journal Entries, we will PM you as a warning. Continued inaction will result in a journal warning. After all this if you fail to heed said warnings your pirate will be taken away.

We understand people have lives, but if you are going on Hiatus post so in your journal, and try to check in as often as you can.

REMEMBER- Kids live in "Flashback time" which means that they can not interact with teenagers. However, this means that at whatever stage your pirate is at they can RP on the island with other kids, as a continuation of "flashback"

Growth Requirments~

Flag -> Youth (flash-back)
- Have a post of your flag in your journal.
- Join Guild
- Pay.
- Send Custom form.

Youth (flash-back) -> Young Pirate
- Have a minimum of 8 Journal Entries or Substantial (separate) RP�s.
- Deciding to become a pirate (Either RP or journal entry).
- Send growth form.

Young Pirate -> Pirate
- Find a ship/ Leaving the island
- Minimum 12 miscellaneous RP's or Journals, at least 7 of which must be RP's with others.
- Send growth form.

Pirate -> Wanted Poster
- Have/Find a Crew
- 25 journal entries or RP's, one of which must gain them notoriety.
- RP of Journal regarding deciding to be a pirate for the kids.
- Send growth form.

Wanted Poster -> ???
- ????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forms:
This is a little place for various forms that you may have to use at some point.

Foreseeable Absence Form

Form
Name: (Yours)
Pirate�s Name: (... Must I explain this one?)
Time Period Gone: (We need the starting date to the last day you think you will be away. Or at least a starting date and a rough estimate of how long you�ll be away. :3 )
Reason: (The reason why you�ll be away. (If it's personal just say so. ;3 ))

Post it in your journal, please and thanks!
User Image

Races~
Humans~ The majority of people inhabiting the world are humans, two legged hair covered creatures with a tendancy to get themselves in trouble.

Skypieans~ Much like humans, with the exception of the wings and antenea... Skypieans come in two types, incredibly well mannered and hospitable, and more nomadic, fighting prone tribesfolk.

Giants~ Big, big people, watch their step...

Merfolk~ Fish people, typicaly two legged, and usualy an odd mix of specific fish characteristics, including fins, jaws, and.... tentacles... Inhumanly strong and fantastic swimmers, merfolk are considered some of the best pirates, and handy in a scrap.

Abilities~
Devil fruit~ Mysterious fruits that give the person (or animal... or thing) that eats them amazing powers in return for their ability to swim. There are three different types:

Paramecia~ Alters the physical form of the user, such as Luffy's Gum Gum(rubber) fruit or Wapols Baku Baku(odd translation, involves eating) fruit

Zoan~ Allows the user to change into the animal specified by the fruit. Usualy there are three forms involved: origonal form, hybrid form, and full animal form. Chopper and his Hito Hito(human) Fruit is an example as well as the exception (he has 7 forms). Most users exist in Hybrid form.

Logia~ The most powerful form of devil fruit. They allow the user to turn into and control the element that they are associated with. Examples are Portugas D. Ace's Mera Mera(flame, literaly the sound of burning) fruit and Crocodiles Suna Suna(sand) fruit.

Other Abilities~ info pending
User Image

Gol D. Roger: The Pirate King~ The most famous pirate to ever live, strong, dedicated, and rich. He is a hero to rogues everywhere, and his spirit still manages to live on though many.

Red Hair Shanks~ The famous Red Haired pirate is well known, both for his crew and his strange attitude. The mentor of Monkey D. Luffy and an aquatience of Mihawk, White beard, and many other strong pirates, he is not to be triffled with.

White Beard~ The only person to ever tie in a duel with Gol D. Roger, White beard is said to be the most powerful pirate alive today. His armada of ships is controled by nakama the likes of Portugas D. Ace, and his strength is still respected even in his old age.

Black Beard~ Former Nakama of Ace and underling of White Beard, Edward D. Teach is rising among the ranks of pirates swiftly and easily.

Don Flamingo~ Not much is known about this terrifying mind controling pirate.

Mugiwara Pirates~ Steadily growing in fame and quickly in bounty, the Straw Hat Pirates, led by Monkey D. Luffy have quickly gained fame, enemies, and crewmates. Their defeated enemies include the likes of Crocodile and Arlong, and their combined bounty is currently at 250,000,000 Belli
User Image

All pets and companions in this list are not RP required, and can be owned weather you have a pirate or not. In fact, if you do RP them it will most likely be in a pack-like way with other companions.
There will be flatsales and contests for them periodicaly, and they are much easier to get then pirates.
They cost 2K in Flatsale.

Kung Fu Dugongs~
The Kung Fu Dugongs are a strong race of martial artist seals. They are native to Alabasta, where they live in the oceans off the coast, and spend their lives training. The have a strict warriors code that demands they become the deciple of anyone they are defeated by in battle.
User Image

User Image

Name~Crew~Player~Log

Flags~

Young Pirates~
Franka~NA~Reitheneko~Log
Gavin~NA~Deaconis~Log
Haruka~neokitsune~Log
Bridget~NA~Chuubop~Log
Tani~NA~Emugasm~Log
Pryor~TheDarkHooded~Log
Jane~NA~Flameing_Angel~Log
Chaz~NA~Mia Sharra~Log
Tiegan~NA~fatcat17~Log
Kamaria Hearne~NA~Elestren~Log
Meeli~NA~Krysin~Log
Benmont~NA~Zee Oddwyn~Log

Youth~
Nellie~NA~Beat Fu~Log
J. Tank~NA~Demontainted~Log
Lance DeHart~NA~Darkelementaldemon~Log
Quidam~NA~anna_mage~Log
Pollyanna~NA~Kotatsu-chan~Log
Eliza~NA~Sian~Log
Cole Sullivan~NA~Agentgirl112~Log
Orion~NA~Tahja Estes~Log
Aerie~NA~Ang3licM&Ms~Log

Adult Pirates~

Inhabited Islands~
Island name~climate~Inhabitants

Station ~Tropical~ Nellie/J. Tank/Franka/Bridget/Pryor
Illusion ~Cold, cloudy~Lance DeHart/Eliza/Haruka/Quidam/Pollyanna/Aerie/Cole/Kamaria/Benmont
Unknown~NA~Gavin
Skypeia~Tropical and Fluffy~Sad and lonely
Skull's Peak~Wet and stormy~Tani/Tiegan/Chaz/Jane/Meeli

Pets and Companions~
List located in the Guild
User Image

Flatsales~

Rules:

Auctions~
Soon?

Rules:
1. Post all Bids in the thread
2. All items must be priced at mid TEH. <3
3. You have 5 days after receiving your pirate to request to join the guild. Fail to do so (without a valid reason) will result in loss of your pirate.
4. You must send your bid payment to "Legends of the Grand Line" within two days or your spot will be forfeited and someone else will get the flag.
5. If bids go into the last hour then the auction will be extended for 30mins after the last bid to avoid sniping.
6. Bidding starts at 12k.

Raffles~
None at the moment

Rules:

Contests/Other~
None at the moment

Pet Trades/Bribes~
Open but tentative. Don't be upset if you are turned down but Beat wants to get the shop moving along first...
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Beat Fu

About~ Har har, Beat is totaly obsessed with pirates, and One Piece in particular. She has only owned one breedables shop prior to this one, and it is still her baby. She likes typing in the third person, and is slightly insane, and probably a furry. She usualy runs things from the badgery shadows, being as she sucks at managing things. Despite this she will continue to usurp the name captain from any and everyone. Oh, and she is a Luffy fangirl.
Job~ artist and owner
Position~ Captain
Pet Trades/Bribes~ Lots and lots of gold, Island of Dr. Moreau^, Aduthule, Shaoilin Wolves*, SOA, Nightmare Kitsusagi

Ameh

My name-> Amy A. Y. wtf.
A bit about me-> allo. I am Ameh (I don't mind if you call me Ameh or Amy, since they're both essentially the same) annnd I am a straight female of 16 years, still trying to get over my last break-up, my birthdate is the same as Napoleon Bonaparte's, I take AP classes and am pressured to get straight As, my art knowledge is self-taught, umm let's see. cantonese was my first language so I suck at pronouncing a lot of things.
oh, and I have no knowledge of one piece whatsoever except that it is a anime/manga thingy. :D
My job-> i don't know. .. really.
Position wtf-> p.o.w (PRISONER OF WAR !!)

User Image
Sian

Name: Sian with a "^" over the "a"
I am?: Bah, I've never been too good at this shtuff. My name has a Welsh origin and it means "God's Gracious Gift." I'm 17 years old and I live in Northern Canada, away from the French Canadians. I can't speak a bit of French. I love art, reading, manga, watching anime, sleeping, playing Katamari, and playing rugby. I have my own shop called Mysteria, which I run with Meru. Sian usually, sometimes writes in 3rd person when she's either tired or hyper. She's not a big one for drama and fights and she usually tries to talk to everyone. I also have an odd obsession with cat-hats and really any hat with ears.
Slave to: RP manager and such.
Position: Lost at Sea

User Image
DeMoNtAiNtEd

Name: DT
About: I am not a nice person... I'm rude, demanding, and I do believe I have a superiority complex of some sort. You won't see me around this thread often, or any other thread.
Except you will most likely be able to find me within the [GCB] threads; I don't get nearly as many posts deleted or recieve twice as much flame mail from those outside of my shop.
Job: Part Time Artist
(I do believe my shopslaves would kill Beat if I were full time...)
Position: Bodygaurd or WeaponsKeep... bitches

Key-
*- Will do multiple trades
^- Willing to do multiple pirates for one of these

To become an affiliate please either A: PM the mule with your banner and the code. OR B: Post the banner and the code in the shop. Thank you! <3

INCOMING!!! *Ducks*

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/96lf4]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/mp8fw[/img][/url]

FIRE CANNONS AT WILL!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

FAQ~
~Oh my gawd, that show sux so much!
First, you are dead to me, second, please keep in mind that 4Kids is the devil and should be treated as such, One Piece in it's original form is the most popular manga in Japan. That speaks for itself.
~Aren't pirates bad?
Some, yeah, but alot just perfer to make their own decisions without the government hanging over them.
~Don't you have to be bad to be labeled a pirate?
Nope, all it takes is flying a black flag. Once you have done that the world government considers you an outlaw.
~Will there be cannon characters?
Maybe. I haven't decided yet.
~What the hell is an Arrnouncement?
You are too young to understand >>

Dictionary~
The Grand Line~ The ocean that circumvents the world.
The Red Line~ This strip of solid land is the largest island on the world, and perhaps the only continent. It runs perpendicular to the Grand Line.
East/West/North/South Blue~ The other four oceans that all touch the Grand Line, and are seperated by both the Red and the Grand Line.
Nakama~ The Japanese word for crew, but it has a much stronger connotation then just crew, it is closer to friends or family.
Mugiwara~ Straw Hat, I will probably use this term on and off
World Government~ Pretty self explanitory.
Kampai~ DRINK! Pretty much just for the hell of it.
Banzai~ Hurrah!
Sencho~ Japanese for ships captian.... um, I'd perfer not to use it as it's english counterpart is pretty clear...

About One Piece~

Links~

Wikipedias One Piece Page
Wiki, as always, provides and excelent sorce of knowledge on everything, and their one piece pages are particularly helpful.
Shonen Jump
They liscence the manga, so this is alwasy a good place to go.
Arlong Park-Wolrd
THe most comprehensive english page for info on the one piece world, and thank god for that!
Straw Hat Luffy Pirate Crew
OMG info about ALL of the main characters of One Piece, and about the Going Merry. I am tempted to put the picture of the bathroom RIGHT HERE.
Nakama [A One Piece Guild]
Because Gods of the Grand Line died a horrible death. Info about the series and discussions can be found here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff