Total Votes:[ 32 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Dining Hall Company - Jasper & Mags OOC -

"I'll probably be spending way too much time in there in the coming days." She says with a giggle. Sarah was someone who loved books. Considering they were the only friends she'd had for as long as could remember, she figured she'd always love them. She moves a stray lock of hair to behind her ear before taking a few more bites of her breakfast. She finishes her tea and looks around the room again.

She was looking for the boy she'd run into last night. She really hope she hadn't come off rude with the quick escape she had taken. What are you thinking, Sarah? He most defiantly thought you were rude. If mother found out about how you'd acted she would be furious. she thinks to herself. The only time her mother ever felt anything towards Sarah was when she messed up. Then she'd yell and shout at her until her anger had run its course.

Sarah checks her bag while the other two eat, making sure she had everything. She didn't want to go to class only to be missing something. That would be embarrassing, that was for sure. She closes her back after a minute, glad everything was in its place. Even her book of fair tales. She always had that with her though. It was like a safety blanket to her. She just didn't feel right without it.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing
Bonding Class on Tues & Thursday. Mon., Wens. & Fri. Horsemanship

MagsyAlyssa

Construct-Daedalus

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Yesung's patience grew really thin with this girl. "I couldn't care less about how quickly or not people realized how much of a complete odd ball you are," he stated, picking at his muffin for breakfast. He brought a few pieces to his mouth, not caring to look over to the female. "Are we finished here?" he questioned her,"Or are you still not finished acting so childishly?"

ooc: j o u r n a l ( there's a poll now, cause i can't decide which dress is cuter for sunny. > < )

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Her Dorm| C O M P A N Y | O O C |

If his words had any affect on her, it didn't show. In fact her face remained blank and uninterested. "People think what they will, mio beniamino. Usually they are wrong. But si, I will stop being 'childish' as you call it." She says, her eyes laughing at him. He hadn't realized he'd told her what she'd wish him to. He saw only skin deep it would seem. Kris didn't like it when people saw more then that. She liked keeping the whole of who she was hidden. Yes she was a brash woman. But there was more to her then met the eye.

She places her hands behind her head, closing her eyes for a moment. She was thinking of something, though what couldn't be determined. She only showed emotion when she felt it would benefit her, or when something pleased her. The fact she could hide it so well was unusual as the Italian woman herself. But she was never normal. High intelligence made for a boring time when everyone around you wasn't as smart. So she had long since turned the world into her personal chess game. The current goal was unclear as of yet. But she'd find out what it was soon enough. She always had a goal. It kept her from being bored.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym
Bonding Class on Wens. & Thurs. Mon Tues & Fri Study Hall

DEEBOT

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Yesung sighed. "I grew bored of his place, already," he said, "and stop calling me mio beni-whatever it is you call me." He rolled his eyes at it. He stretched his arms up into the sky, before getting up. "I'm going to roam," he said, after throwing his trash. He didn't care to look back or even say good bye or anything of that nature.

ooc: j o u r n a l ( there's a poll now, cause i can't decide which dress is cuter for sunny. > < ) | i'm sorry, this is crp. // is currently working on my staff character.

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Green House| C O M P A N Y | O O C Yay more cute staff members biggrin Also Kris is such a bad girl sometimes. Yep she smokes *shakes finger at Kris* Bad girl. |

"Whenever you figure out what it means I will stop calling you mio beniamino." She says without open her eyes. At his next comment she opens her eyes halfway. "Ciao." She says, assuming he would be leaving. Which reminded her of something. She waits until after she is sure he is gone before taking care of her tray before heading outside. She had a while until classes. She heads to the greenhouse, which she'd see on her way in last night.

With her back against the wall she pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from her backpack. She was of age so she didn't see the issue. She however didn't feel like getting these confiscated on the first day. She takes a cigarette out with her lips and lights it. She stares up at the sky, watching the trail of smoke. She didn't smoke to look cool, it was a release from stress and the constant turning of her mind. She had some stashed away in her room. So she'd be good for a while. Well unless she got really stressed. But that shouldn't happen.

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym

DEEBOT

Dapper Noob

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Goin' in the wind is an eddy of the truth and it's naked'
Jasper Althuis

tab tab ( Dining Hall. ) tab ( Sarah | Mags )
tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jasper looked at the girl who had sat and introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you, Mags. She said, keeping the name in her head so she wouldn't forget. "I'm Jasper, but you can call me Jazz or Jazzy." In most social situations involving more than one person she enjoyed sitting and listening to the conversation. She was often considered quiet for this, but she was just choosing her words carefully. "I'd like to go check out the library with the both of you, if that's alright." She said. Her backpack consisted of a notebook, a pen, and four books to read all day, but what would one or two more be?

tab tab tab tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          tab tab It's verbatim and it's shakin' No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no more getting' elated No more listless invitations

(( OOC: Sorry, I fell asleep sweatdrop ))

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Dining Hall Company - Jasper & Mags OOC - Lol its okay smile

Sarah looks up after setting her tea down and placing her hands in her lap. "I'd love to come. I have yet to see it and Uncle told me its huge." She says with her usual kind smile. Some people would wear such an expression as a mask but not Sarah. Her expressive eyes gave away whatever she was feeling at the moment. Currently they reflected the same kindness as her smile. "I hope they use ladders instead of step stools though. They don't help me very much with my height." She says with a soft sigh. They really didn't make much of a difference if the book she wanted was on the top shelf.

She turns her attention towards the staff table for a moment, seeing her Uncle was here. Thankfully he wasn't. Which meant he had taken it in his office so he could get some work out of the way this morning. She turns her attention back to Jasper and Mags. "Whenever you two are ready to leave we can go." She says cheerily. She seemed quite happy this morning.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing
Bonding Class on Tues & Thursday. Mon., Wens. & Fri. Horsemanship

MagsyAlyssa

Construct-Daedalus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L i a m -----F l y n n

| Occupation: Guidance Counselor | Location: Outside | With: Kristen |

With a lit cigarette in his lips, he made sure to stay outside of the school perimeters, close to the forests to stay out of sight. It was obviously illegal to smoke on school property but he did anyways, plus he had a container to get rid of the butts to cover his tracks also. As he walked and wondered secretly observing the students who were chatting with their peers. There were currently no other staffs in sight, at least on the side he was on. As he aimlessly walked, he fell upon another scent of tobacco smoke, it clearly wasn't his since his were all hand rolled. He followed the scent until his keen eyes caught the glimpse of the glowing cherry at the end of a cigarette stick. The slight wisp of smoke was quite noticeable too at least to him, it wasn't because he was a smoker, but it was because he had to be observant, especially in past career. Dropping the cigarette and stepping on the cherry, he picked it back up and placed the butt inside a empty film container and pocketed it. It would be hypocritical for him to scold her about smoking cigarettes on school grounds if he had one in between his lips so he got rid of it before she could notice him. But the musky smell of tobacco remained embedded to his clothes.
"You're just asking to get caught aren't you?" He asked her, in his dull calm tone.

| OOC: |

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Green House| C O M P A N Y Liam | O O C . |

Kris' eyes slowly opened at the sound of approaching footsteps after someone had spoken. Looked like she had been caught. Her brown eyes stare at the man for a moment, only silence. She was considering how to answer his question. When dealing with adults, Kris always evaluated how best to answer a question. Years of dealing with Rebecca had taught her that. "Hmm...considering how out in the open I am the fact you have to ask such a boring question is shocking." She says before pushing off of the wall.

She uses the bottom of her shoe to put out the cigarette before walking towards him, tucking the cigarette behind her ear. If he was going to confiscate it he'd have to take it himself.. As she got closer she smelled something else, and it wasn't from her smoking. She lifts an eyebrow upon noticing this. "So what are you going to do about it?" She says, no emotion in her voice or her face. She simply watches him, her arms folded under her chest waiting. Kris had made her move, now it was his turn. He'd disrupted her only moment of silence.

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym

SchizoT1G3R

L i a m -----F l y n n

It was technically his first day on the job, he never really had experiences with students at all. The only experienced he had was watching mentors dealing with their students, and usually they had to deal with the ones who were comfortable around them already. From the girls reply, he could tell she was already irritated by him. From her previous school reports he knew she was against authority figures with no clear reasons."Well, as long as you're not littering I'm willing to let it slide," he informed her. It wasn't like she was the only who smoked here."But if you're willing to face the punishment for smoking on school grounds I'll be more than happy to write you a detention slip, Kristen." He revealed his knowledge of her name."Its all up to you of course."

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Green House| C O M P A N Y Liam | O O C . |

An eyebrow shoots up at his words. "As long as we understand each other, signore." She says with a careless shrug before taking the cigarette from her ear and replacing it. In an unhurried motion she lights it before turning her attention back to him upon hearing her name. She hated it when people called her Kristen. Only Rebecca did that, and she hated that woman.

"Ah you must be the Guidance Counselor. You must know all about my poor sad existence by now. Lets get one thing straight, signore. You don't call me Kristen and you don't try to understand me. Its a waste of your time. Its Kris." She says boredly as if she had said this line before. Well she had, at each of her schools. It worked for the most part. It was easy to get her past Guidance Councilors to obey this. They were weak for doing so in her opinion. But it was easier then dealing with them. She closes her eyes again, blowing smoke towards the sky. She'd said what she wanted to without revealing more then he needed to know as far as she was concerned.

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym

SchizoT1G3R

L i a m -----F l y n n

He was quite surprise that the young lady knew how to speak Italian, it was one of the different languages he learned while serving in the military."Non possibile giovane donna," he said to her. His pronunciation was as close to perfect as one could get it."Because of your past I'm going to need you to stop by my office at the end of your schedule," though it was all completely up to her if she was willing to show or not. His intentions was to try and get her to open up more, rather than deal with her internal problem by herself."There's also no smoke detectors in my office so you can smoke in there instead of hiding around like some kind criminal." It was a way for him to bate her into stopping by. Usually his mentors had to use some sort of reward to have their students come visit more often when they have problems, such as cigarettes, a free pass from a class they dislike or a place to just get to talk about themselves.

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Green House| C O M P A N Y Liam | O O C |

Kris' eyes snapped open and she turned her head towards him. So he spoke Italian too? Hmm. She stares at him for a moment, yet again considering how to handle this situation. He hadn't back down like she had expected. "You aren't a weakling like them, signore. I suppose I could but...do you play Chess?" She says, a partial smile on her lips. She was amused.

If he didn't play chess she'd still show up, but it would be a plus if he did. She was curious now. Her grandfather had made her learn Italian so if she ever met her father she could tell him exactly how she felt about him. But she doubted she ever would see Dante. Instead she had used it over the years for her own amusement at confusing people. It hadn't worked on this man though. He actually spoke it. Pretty well to. Thus he was now interesting for the moment.

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym

SchizoT1G3R

L i a m -----F l y n n

Chess, a common board game which required lots of logic and strategic planning. The game was similar to playing mind games on others, something of which hes heard the girls quite good at."I know the basics," he informed her, Though he knew how to play and was quite good, he didn't have the board in his dorm room or his office. But he was sure he could get his hands on a game, after all this was a prestigious school, but he had a different game in mind. A game that requires more of a mind game."I also play poker too if you're in need of money or cigarettes." Why poker? it required lying and truth telling. Two different traits of human nature which also has two very different faces. The faces however could vary depending on how large the pot is and the cards which the players hold. To be able to observe her two faces he would be able to average the truth from fiction. He of course wasn't planning on taking her money, this was just a trial.

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Green House| C O M P A N Y Liam | O O C |

That did sound more challenging. There was nothing Kris liked more then a good challenge, well except for a battle of minds. Either way it would be more interesting then a chess game. "Sounds fun. I'm game, signore. I'll try not to beat you too badly." She says, grinning. When it came to being given a challenge or something that highly interested Kris, then she would actually loosen her mask. Though only for a moment, then the mask of indifference was back. She removes the cigarette from her lips, putting it out with her shoe again before stuffing it into the cigarette pack.

"Perhaps I will come see you, signore." She says, considering her next words. "But only because I like mind games." She says with a wave of her hand, turning as if to go. She stops for a moment and turns her head towards him. Something had escaped her notice until that moment. She didn't have a name to call him. "You didn't tell me your name. Its rather unfair to know my name and for me to not know yours." She says with a raised eyebrow.

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym