15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C I apologize for not posing sooner. I've been busy @_@ Also double post! I'm going to have the bell for next period ring soon I think.|

Kris shrugs her shoulders at this. It was true, though she didn't care if she got into trouble really. "I'm sure I'll get in trouble eventually. The day isn't over yet." She says with a slight laugh. Really Kris just wanted an excuse to check out the headmaster. "Depends on what you need. If it involves children or animals I draw the line." She says with a smile on her lips. She really was an odd girl.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym
Bonding Class on Wens. & Thurs. Mon Tues & Fri Study Hall

MagsyAlyssa

red 14 the sniper

User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Greenhouse Company - OOC -

Hadn't know what to do when the fight between the two broke out. She'd been shock and then another girl had shown up and it was over. She'd followed Mags outside, unsure of what had just happened. She placed a hand on Mags shoulder when she started crying. "We should tell my uncle about this. She did start it after all, Mags." She says, worried about her new friend.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing
Bonding Class on Tues & Thursday. Mon., Wens. & Fri. Horsemanship

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C I apologize for not posing sooner. I've been busy @_@ Also double post! I'm going to have the bell for next period ring soon I think.|

Kris shrugs her shoulders at this. It was true, though she didn't care if she got into trouble really. "I'm sure I'll get in trouble eventually. The day isn't over yet." She says with a slight laugh. Really Kris just wanted an excuse to check out the headmaster. "Depends on what you need. If it involves children or animals I draw the line." She says with a smile on her lips. She really was an odd girl.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

red 14 the sniper

User Image

Outfit Location - Greenhouse Company - OOC -

Hadn't know what to do when the fight between the two broke out. She'd been shock and then another girl had shown up and it was over. She'd followed Mags outside, unsure of what had just happened. She placed a hand on Mags shoulder when she started crying. "We should tell my uncle about this. She did start it after all, Mags." She says, worried about her new friend.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Greenhouse Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Kris OOC: lol

⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ

User Image

Mags shook her head. “She dislikes me enough already,” she concluded. Rising she swiped her hands over her eyes and sighed. “Great first day,” she tried to force a smile but failed, looking at her watch she shook her head. “I'm going to check out the school a bit until the bell rings,” she smiled a watery smile, “Want to come?”

::Schedule::
Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Greenhouse Company - Mags OOC -

Sarah tilts her head slightly. 'Even if it that was true, she needed to be taught you couldn't do such things.' Sarah kept that thought to herself however. She lets out a sigh, she didn't think Mags was going to tell him herself. "If you change your mind I'll go with you." she says after a moment. At her next statement she nods. She wanted to keep an eye on Mags in case anything else happened. "I'll come with you. I think we have a few more minutes to spare." She says before placing her hands in front of her like she usually did. "Lead on." She says with a smile. Hopefully she could get Mags into a better mood before class.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Outfit Location - Greenhouse Company - Mags OOC -

Sarah tilts her head slightly. 'Even if it that was true, she needed to be taught you couldn't do such things.' Sarah kept that thought to herself however. She lets out a sigh, she didn't think Mags was going to tell him herself. "If you change your mind I'll go with you." she says after a moment. At her next statement she nods. She wanted to keep an eye on Mags in case anything else happened. "I'll come with you. I think we have a few more minutes to spare." She says before placing her hands in front of her like she usually did. "Lead on." She says with a smile. Hopefully she could get Mags into a better mood before class.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

MirMirBeawr
User Image
User Image

Mood➘
tab tab tab
Nervous
Wearing➘
tab tab tab tab
It's all about comfort today.
tab Company➘
tab tab tab tab
Alone

Aspen had sat on a bench at the bus stop for a few minutes, but eventually decided that she would just take a cab to the school. Standing, she moved to the edge of the sidewalk and held out her hand in hopes that someone would see her and stop. Moments later, a cab pulled up and Aspen got in and buckled her seatbelt."Thank you! Do you know where Kingston Academy is?" The driver promptly nodded, and pulled off in the direction of the academy.

A while later, Aspen found herself standing at the front doors of Kingston Academy. She sucked in a breath and slowly let it out.
'Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous...' She thought to herself. She reached for the door knob, turning it and pushing one of the huge doors open. As she walked inside, she looked around. The place was very nice, actually. Setting down her suitcases for a moment, she moved to the center of the foyer. Where was she even supposed to go when she arrived? She moved to her luggage, opening one of the suitcases and pulling out a piece of paper. Maybe it gives her instructions on where she should go. Or maybe even a map!

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜Front hall Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah and Aspen OOC: lol

User Image

Mags wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. She entered the front hall and noted the girl standing there, she seemed lost. Moving over, somewhat wary but always hopeful, Mags approached her. “Hi,” She said with a small smile. “I'm Margherita, and this is my friend Sarah,” She tilted her head. “Are you new here? Sorry to be forward but you seem lost. I could take you to see the head master, he can sort things out,” Mags promised giving Sarah a look to confirm that.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Front Hall Company - Mags and ??? OOC - So I'm not going to be able to be on tomorrow for most of the day. But I will try to post before we leave and when we get back~

Sarah follows Mags, tilting her head yet again at the new face. She did seem a bit lost. But she figured that would be normal for the first few weeks. At Mags' comment about the headmaster she nods. "He's probably still in his office at this time still. Most likely, knowing him anyways." Sarah says, tapping a finger to her chin.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa
User Image
User Image

Mood➘
tab tab tab
Nervous
Wearing➘
tab tab tab tab
tab Company➘
tab tab tab tab
Mags and Sarah

A few moments after she had pulled out the papers that she had recieved from the school, two girls walk into the front hall. She didn't expect them to talk to her, so she just continued looking through the papers. She didn't want to bother them. "Hi!"one of the girl's had said. Aspen jumped a little and gave a light smile, her hand moving to her chest. "Oh! You scared me! I am sorry, I am a little jumpy!" She gave a nervous laugh. The girl that had greeted her had blonde hair and very pretty blue eyes. She had introduced herself as Margherita. She introduced the girl that accompanied her as Sarah. Sarah had bright pink hair and eyes that almost seemed to match. She was rather pretty...both of them were actually. Margherita proceeded to ask her if she was new and if she was lost and then offered to show her to the headmaster's office. She gave a smile and nodded. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Aspen! And yes, I am new and lost. If you could, that would be great!" She gave another nervous laugh, as she scratched the back of her head lightly. She was rather awkward when meeting new people. Especially when she was in a place she didn't know. She was completely out of her element here.

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Outfit Location - Front Hall Company - Mags and ??? OOC - So I'm not going to be able to be on tomorrow for most of the day. But I will try to post before we leave and when we get back~

Sarah follows Mags, tilting her head yet again at the new face. She did seem a bit lost. But she figured that would be normal for the first few weeks. At Mags' comment about the headmaster she nods. "He's probably still in his office at this time still. Most likely, knowing him anyways." Sarah says, tapping a finger to her chin.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

MirMirBeawr
User Image
User Image

Mood➘
tab tab tab
Nervous
Wearing➘
tab tab tab tab
tab Company➘
tab tab tab tab
Mags and Sarah

A few moments after she had pulled out the papers that she had recieved from the school, two girls walk into the front hall. She didn't expect them to talk to her, so she just continued looking through the papers. She didn't want to bother them. "Hi!"one of the girl's had said. Aspen jumped a little and gave a light smile, her hand moving to her chest. "Oh! You scared me! I am sorry, I am a little jumpy!" She gave a nervous laugh. The girl that had greeted her had blonde hair and very pretty blue eyes. She had introduced herself as Margherita. She introduced the girl that accompanied her as Sarah. Sarah had bright pink hair and eyes that almost seemed to match. She was rather pretty...both of them were actually. Margherita proceeded to ask her if she was new and if she was lost and then offered to show her to the headmaster's office. She gave a smile and nodded. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Aspen! And yes, I am new and lost. If you could, that would be great!" She gave another nervous laugh, as she scratched the back of her head lightly. She was rather awkward when meeting new people. Especially when she was in a place she didn't know. She was completely out of her element here.

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Greenhouse Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Kris OOC: lol

User Image

Mags chuckled warmly. “It's not a problem, believe me,” she replied. Mags rose smiled and waited for the girl to follow before turning to Sarah. “Maybe you should lead, since you know this place better then probably any other first year,” She blushed leaving out the handy piece of information Sarah was the head master's niece. She knew if she were related to him, she wouldn't want that broadcast around school and tried to respect that Sarah probably didn't either.

Following the procession Mags was mostly lost in her thoughts. Thoughts of that Kris girl seemed to dominate her mind, but she sighed closing her eyes and tried to force them away. The girl seemed eager to meet the head master, but she would get in trouble, she'd thrown punches too. Before she knew it she stood at the door. Mags knocked gently. “Sir, we have a new student here,” she called softly through the door.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

User Image
The Taiga of Kai
Tigris

Tigris nodded softly in response to the statement about the line of Kids and Animals. "I understand. But Doubt it should come to those." She replied.
Her arms came to her chest and crossed tightly. "I merely need be shown the water closet. A curse has been cast upon myself as all my searches of this day have brought nothing but wrath and annoyance."
She added, accidentally letting out a little too much detail of her day. Then again, the bandages around her hands too spoke of her troubles. Her face though, showed its standard agitated and bored expression. "Would you mind showing one to me?" She asked.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny sighed, hearing Kris' foot steps walking in a different way. She decided she would wait a little while. She could hear Kris and another female going back and forth over something not worth fighting over. She didn't see the point in petty fights, then again it wasn't like the small blind girl could fight for herself or even stand up to a bully. I mean that's what got her into the school. It would seem that Kris wasn't going to come back, because she did start up another casual conversation. 'I guess I could get to class early or something.' she thought to herself, rummaging through her things in her bag. She removed her guide stick and retracted it.

The small female wasn't really huge on patience. It was clear to see. She then began to walk away from the spot she remain for a few minutes. The sound of her walking stick was muffled by the grass, but her foot prints remained. It wasn't long until she was back into the building and on her way to class. She had a lot of her mind and she shouldn't be surprised if she bumped into anyone in the process of getting to class. Many questions pops into her mind. Like where is Yesung and if he will keep his promise to her about the dance. The worried expression seemed to be visible on her now and she couldn't care less who saw. All she could really think of was her older brother.

ooc: j o u r n a l | o u t f i t || i can get on, but only on my brother's laptop. > <

Quote:

#bd4646 #e99444 #576c93

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - Mags & Aspen OOC -

Sarah nods at her statement and leads the towards her Uncle's office. She did know the layout of the school better then any of the other first year girls for a reason. She use to come here for the holidays since her parents had always been busy with work. Emmett had said such times should be spent with family so she'd been brought here. Now she would be spending them here without Emmett having to get special permission Soon enough they were at her Uncle's office and before she could knock Mags had already done so. Oh well it didn't really matter who did so.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - OOC -

Headmaster Emmett Kingston,

Emmett had made it back to his office, as he had forgotten something there. Not long after arriving back in his office someone had knocked on the door. He turn and looked at the door and let out a sigh. Well he'd have to wait until after lunch for that nap, which was in few minutes. "Come on in." He say, standing there with his hands behind his back. Though there were many differences between Emmett and Sarah, if one payed attention they could spot the similarities.

At Your Service

User Image
MirMirBeawr

MagsyAlyssa

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Tigris | O O C I have returned, again xD|

Kris shrugs her shoulders, she had nothing better to do anyways. She didn't really care if she was late for class as it was. "Well since this is a dire emergency to me, I believe I have the time. Come along then. By the way I'm Kris." She says with a wave of her hand, looking around for Sunny, seemed she had left already. She'd have to apologize to her later for letting the bad side of her personality win over earlier.

She heads off with Tigris towards the bathrooms. It was most unusual for another female to be taller then the 5'9" female. She'd get use to it eventually. She places her hands in her back pockets, her nonchalant attitude breaking through yet again.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

red 14 the sniper

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

mirmirbeawr

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation Emmett Kingston's office heart redface ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Company Sarah and Aspen ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜OOC:In Mags's defense of her shameless flirting.. she's fourteen... plenty of hormones bouncing around in there, lol.

User Image

Mags shot Aspen what she hoped came off as a reassuring grin. “C'mon, he's really nice,” she assured her. Then she entered the room and waited for the others to file in. He was as cute as she remembered, the tousled red hair, the devastatingly gorgeous eyes. Mags stood for a moment trying to decide exactly what shade of blue his eyes were. She felt reality come back to her as no one had spoken for a bit. She blushed.

“Good afternoon, head master,” Mags smiled trying to keep the blush out of her cheeks. (as if a guy like him would be interested in his fourteen year old student... not if he wanted the school to stay open) “This is Aspen, she's a new student here. She just arrived a bit ago,” Mags continued, “Sarah and I just wanted to show her to your office so you could do what ever it is you need to do,” She grinned impishly and said no more, hoping she could wait and watch him a bit more.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Emmett nods to the three upon the entering, though he does notice Mags watching him and manages not to give away that he had noticed. He was use to such looks from most females. "Ah I see you've brought Sarah with you. Let me grab the paperwork, the three of you can sit over on the sofas." He says before going to his desk, flipping through the files until he found the one he wanted. Ah Aspen Harper, there it was.

At Your Service

User Image
MirMirBeawr

MagsyAlyssa

User Image

Sarah lets out a relieved sigh when her uncle doesn't say niece for once. Emmett was very proud to call her family so he had a habit of saying my niece, but sometimes he'd actually call her Sarah. Though thankfully he hadn't called her Ma petite rose like he did from time to time either. She didn't care for it some much now, but he still called her it. She heads over to the sofas he'd indicated but knew better then to sit with the other two, because he would insist on her sitting on the other one with him. So she sat on that one instead.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing
User Image
User Image

Mood➘
tab tab tab
Nervous
Wearing➘
tab tab tab tab
tab Company➘
tab tab tab tab
Mags, Sarah and Headmaster Kingston

As they waited at the door of the Headmaster's office, Aspen felt her stomach start to tie in knots. She wasn't much of a social butterfly to say the least. As she heard the voice of the Headmaster giving them permission to enter, she swallowed harshly. She didn't know if Margherita could sense her nervousness, or if she heard the nervous gulp, but she had assured Aspen that the man was very nice.

As they entered, she finally got a glimpse of the infamous headmaster. Looking over to Margherita, she had noticed that she was watching him rather closely. Was she admiring him? Looking back to Headmaster Kingston, she gave a polite smile. She moved to the sofa as he had instructed them to while he searched for her file.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Emmett takes a seat on the sofa next to Sarah. Now for a little game to see if she could guess the relation between him and Sarah while they talked. Because of their difference in appearance no one usually made the connection, however there were similarities between the two if you pay attention. "Here we go, Your schedule school map and room key. Was there anything else, Miss Harper?" He says handing her the folder with the three things inside.

At Your Service

User Image
MirMirBeawr

MagsyAlyssa

User Image

Sarah looks at her Uncle, knowing now that he was up to something. How? Because she was his niece, she just knew these things. She places her hands on her knees, much like her uncle was doing without noticing. Body language was an interesting thing. It could help you discover if someone was nervous or not, or if someone was lying to you. Though Sarah wasn't very good at discovering the last one. Some people were very bad liars though.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch *
Gym
Creative Writing

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Emmett's office Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah, Emmett and Aspen⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜OOC:

User Image

Mags sat on the other couch, waiting for the headmaster to dismiss them. She looked at Sarah and remembered her advice. Shaking her head she turned to the head master. “Something else happened today, a girl provoked me in the green house,” she didn't want to mention that she'd thrown punches, it sounded bad enough as it was. “Her name was Kris,” hadn't the girl bragged to her, begged her to tell Emmett, sighing she shook her head wondering why she hadn't just kept her mouth shut.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Quick Reply