• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O CThis could actually end badly for these two. Now pardon me for a moment. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!|

Kris turned around at the girls words. Oh, she wanted to fight now did she? Kris eyed the smaller girl, not caring that this was unfair on several fronts. One, Kris had the height and weight advantage. But the smaller girl could be more agile then her. But there was one thing people tried not to do to Kris, piss her off. Because when Kris was mad, she was a different person in some aspects. "You want to fight, princess? Very ******** well." Kris says, pulling her jacket off and tossing it too the ground. This had nothing to do with intimidation. It would be in the way.

Her movements which were usually on the flirty side turn to more practice ones. Though she was a chess champ and love playing mind games with her pray, she wasn't afraid of a fist fight. Not that she always won, but pride usually got in the way when that happened. "Giochiamo." she says with her eyes narrowed. You didn't grow up where she had without learning to fight. But she really should let the girl hit her first, to gauge her. "Come on pipsqueek, take a shot." she says coldly. She had turned to ice in a moment.

Giochiamo = let's play

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym
Bonding Class on Wens. & Thurs. Mon Tues & Fri Study Hall

MagsyAlyssa

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Greenhouse Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Kris OOC: lol

⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ

User Image

Mags blood was running hot, she gauged the girl taking a boxers stance. “if you insist” she smirked coldly. Mags threw a sharp left hook at the side of the girls face. It was a blur, you would have had be watching closely to see her arm move.

::Schedule::
Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C I swear Kris is sane...mostly.|

Kris looks coldly at the girl as she moves to hit Kris. Now anyone else would have tried to avoid being hit, but Kris didn't. She liked to gauge her opponents. The hit makes contact and she stumbles slightly, but not much. It was obvious she was done talking. Kris positions herself in what looks like a karate stance. Since the girl wasn't that far she could easily trip her up. She sweeps her leg under her. It was almost as if the cold faced girl was playing with her instead of actually fighting Mags.

She liked pushing peoples buttons after all so this wasn't surprising. After that, if mags had managed to avoid it she would follow up with a swift right hook. Gauging Kris wasn't easy. She didn't give anything away. Her moves were calculated. But even so, she would make a mistake from time to time. She wasn't a mind reader after all. Mistakes were one of the things that made you human after all.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C I swear Kris is sane...mostly.|

Kris looks coldly at the girl as she moves to hit Kris. Now anyone else would have tried to avoid being hit, but Kris didn't. She liked to gauge her opponents. The hit makes contact and she stumbles slightly, but not much. It was obvious she was done talking. Kris positions herself in what looks like a karate stance. Since the girl wasn't that far she could easily trip her up. She sweeps her leg under her. It was almost as if the cold faced girl was playing with her instead of actually fighting Mags.

She liked pushing peoples buttons after all so this wasn't surprising. After that, if mags had managed to avoid it she would follow up with a swift right hook. Gauging Kris wasn't easy. She didn't give anything away. Her moves were calculated. But even so, she would make a mistake from time to time. She wasn't a mind reader after all. Mistakes were one of the things that made you human after all.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User Image

Focused on the girl she noted when she went down for a leg sleep and did a back flip down the aisle. Mags tilted her head, martial arts it would seem. Mags moved back towards her and struck with a combination, two quick jabs and an upper cut. “To think, last night I wanted to be your friend,” she shook her head at her stupidity.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C If you ever watched Ultimate Spiderman her internal dialogue scenes would be like that xD Also..is that foreboding dialog? Will the headmaster find them? Scary stuff. |

One of the hits stuck its mark, however Kris dodged the other two. She never did like boxing, it never suited her. "Select few are allowed that honor, bambina." She says to the girls comment about being friends. Being friends with Kris was an odd thing as it was. Hmm would Yesung be mad at her for this while Sunny was nearby? Naah. Wait internal dialogue could wait, there was a fight to continue.

You know at times like this, most people would back down. But that would require not being so prideful. Which really, who could expect that of Kris. She had a bit of an ego. It was probably the side of Africa. Kris seemed to be calculating her moves before coming at Mags, even though it was only mere seconds to do so. She comes at her a few kicks and right hook. One couldn't help but wonder how long before the two were caught fighting.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

User Image
The Taiga of Kai
Tigris

Tigris rested on her floor. Trembling and whimpering softly as memories of her past came to light in nightmare and terrors. Her memories were that of when she was thirteen, her arms bound above her head and twelve screws hammered into her torso systematically. She was in immense pain as the thirteenth screw was aligned to her heart. She tried to cry out for help and to get them to stop, but her voice was muffled by something that only fed her fears as the screw was soon forced into her chest, grazing her heart.
She sat up in reality crying out in pain. Her heart raced, her cloths soaked in sweat.
With a slow movement of her left hand, she placed it on her face catching her breath.
T-the hell... She thought softly, her body trembling. was that... She continued in thought.
She took a moment to process her dream before noticing something that through her off a bit.
She needed to use the bathroom. Which was a decent surprise to her since she went a few days with out eat, sleep or the need to go.
At least this was a decent change of pace compared to change her long search for the head master.

With a new goal that should be easy to find since she knew for a fact all bath rooms have the same symbol of a figure in a dress for the woman and a male figure for the males. Easy enough right?
She she was fairly certain she came across three of them on her trip through the halls. She lifted herself up, dusting her self off before noticing her head was hurting too. She sighed heavily placing her hand back on her head. She shook her head softly before moving her books to the bed and leaving.

She ventured into the halls in search of the bathroom. Which For the Love of the Gods! She had lost herself in the school once more.
Damn... She kept her search up, finding no one still. It was obvious that once more she was the butt of the universe and needed help. She kept up her search until she stumbled upon the fight in the green house. Her need to go even more so, but this fight, looked interesting to say the least. The Amazon walked up them.
"Enough." She replied placing her hands on their heads and clashing them together the best she could. "Save it for the ring." She added.

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
red 14 the sniper
Rumiana
User Image
The Taiga of Kai
Tigris

Tigris rested on her floor. Trembling and whimpering softly as memories of her past came to light in nightmare and terrors. Her memories were that of when she was thirteen, her arms bound above her head and twelve screws hammered into her torso systematically. She was in immense pain as the thirteenth screw was aligned to her heart. She tried to cry out for help and to get them to stop, but her voice was muffled by something that only fed her fears as the screw was soon forced into her chest, grazing her heart.
She sat up in reality crying out in pain. Her heart raced, her cloths soaked in sweat.
With a slow movement of her left hand, she placed it on her face catching her breath.
T-the hell... She thought softly, her body trembling. was that... She continued in thought.
She took a moment to process her dream before noticing something that through her off a bit.
She needed to use the bathroom. Which was a decent surprise to her since she went a few days with out eat, sleep or the need to go.
At least this was a decent change of pace compared to change her long search for the head master.

With a new goal that should be easy to find since she knew for a fact all bath rooms have the same symbol of a figure in a dress for the woman and a male figure for the males. Easy enough right?
She she was fairly certain she came across three of them on her trip through the halls. She lifted herself up, dusting her self off before noticing her head was hurting too. She sighed heavily placing her hand back on her head. She shook her head softly before moving her books to the bed and leaving.

She ventured into the halls in search of the bathroom. Which For the Love of the Gods! She had lost herself in the school once more.
Damn... She kept her search up, finding no one still. It was obvious that once more she was the butt of the universe and needed help. She kept up her search until she stumbled upon the fight in the green house. Her need to go even more so, but this fight, looked interesting to say the least. The Amazon walked up them.
"Enough." She replied placing her hands on their heads and clashing them together the best she could. "Save it for the ring." She added.

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User Image

Mags rubbed her head, annoyed by the fight. Annoyed with herself for being dragged into it. As well as annoyed she cared so much what this person seemed to think of her. “Why do you hate me?” She demanded suddenly. “I never had a problem with you, you think I was lying about that but I wasn't... I wouldn't lie to you, I have no reason to,” She sighed shaking her head. Mags stepped to the door, “I'll remember to stay out of your way, Miss Kris,” she added it and you could tell she was still upset, her mouth pressed in a thin line as she moved back to where she had left Sarah. “I'm going back inside,” she didn't stop, didn't wait for the girl, she wanted to get outside, once in the air she let the tears fall.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C Kris is one strange lady xD |

Without her realizing it someone had come behind her and smack her head into pipsqueak's head. She rubs the back of her head and looks at girl who had done so. Hu...so there were girls taller then Kris. "Rings really aren't my style, not enough room." She says. She was annoyed for a moment that this girl was taller then her, but it didn't show. Then pipsqueak was talking again. Did she seriously take everything so personally? Why did people always assume it was about them? Because everyone was so self absorbed. Okay so Kris was a bit like that too sometimes.

"Who said anything about hate. I like to see what makes people tick." She says with a shrug of her shoulders. "Ah maybe you didn't, but you were much too polite for my taste." She says, picking up her jacket from the ground and shaking a bit. "Don't call me miss anything. Its simply Kris." She says. You know that voice in the back of your head that tells you that you did something wrong? Kris probably didn't have one. Or if she did she was usually ignoring it. She watches the two first years leaves and turns to the taller girl. "People take things so personally, its really no fun that way. Oh well it was going to end eventually. Thankfully you aren't a teacher or that could have been bad for princess over there." She says with a shake of her head. It was obvious that she didn't care if she got into trouble. Then again she wanted to meet this headmaster still.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

red 14 the sniper

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Mags| O O C Kris is one strange lady xD |

Without her realizing it someone had come behind her and smack her head into pipsqueak's head. She rubs the back of her head and looks at girl who had done so. Hu...so there were girls taller then Kris. "Rings really aren't my style, not enough room." She says. She was annoyed for a moment that this girl was taller then her, but it didn't show. Then pipsqueak was talking again. Did she seriously take everything so personally? Why did people always assume it was about them? Because everyone was so self absorbed. Okay so Kris was a bit like that too sometimes.

"Who said anything about hate. I like to see what makes people tick." She says with a shrug of her shoulders. "Ah maybe you didn't, but you were much too polite for my taste." She says, picking up her jacket from the ground and shaking a bit. "Don't call me miss anything. Its simply Kris." She says. You know that voice in the back of your head that tells you that you did something wrong? Kris probably didn't have one. Or if she did she was usually ignoring it. She watches the two first years leaves and turns to the taller girl. "People take things so personally, its really no fun that way. Oh well it was going to end eventually. Thankfully you aren't a teacher or that could have been bad for princess over there." She says with a shake of her head. It was obvious that she didn't care if she got into trouble. Then again she wanted to meet this headmaster still.

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym

MagsyAlyssa

red 14 the sniper

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User Image

Mags sat on a near by bench and pulled her arm around her shaking her head. Tears feel silently, she'd come here to make friends, and felt so far she off to a great start. She looked towards the greenhouse with a sigh and continued to let her tears fall.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

User Image
The Taiga of Kai
Tigris

Tigris bowed to Mags as she left. Once she was gone, Kris spoke a bit about things that was missed by the former boxer. She looked back and processed what was said, this time figuring it out. It was then she caught it. She bowed softly.
"It was nothing. Merely Luck that I reached you both before another."
She stood up, her mind now being reminded of her urgency to use the bathroom.
Her arms crossed. "Mind if I ask for your assistance?"
She closed her eyes trying to work up the 'Courage' to ask for help further more.

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
ℴмαȵ σɾʟoʋXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sharper than a switchblade

User Image

A puppet, huh? Suddenly her speaking about humans as if she wasn't one made sense. Though it wasn't something he had experienced, he'd seen plenty of young actors with controlling stageparents to know it was always an ugly thing. Roman's expression softened. "For what it's worth, you're completely free to be yourself here- flaws and all." Ugh, that had sounded cheesy, didn't it? Comforting people was totally not his department. So he stayed quiet for awhile longer, trying to think of what kind of story fell under the header of 'appropriate to share with one's students'. "I did burlesque shows for a while after leaving Kingston," He started. "Got more dance lessons there then I did at school.""

Ensemble: Back To Work
Company: Erisaan
Thoughts: -
Ooc: Sorry this reply took so long..

Sephiria Dragomir Foo

Generous Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
╬════════════════════════════════════╬
❖ Erisann Caesium ❖

Forsake the past,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
WHERE? Theatre WITH? Roman MOOD? Normal WEARING? Outfit 2
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

====================================================================
Burlesque? This is not a unfamiliar word for her, yet she doesn't like it. She dislike drama that makes her laugh. At least not those who made her laugh for the whole session. "Flaws is just how life is, I don't care about them much." She claimed. Yes, she rarely cares about other's life, hers, too. Maybe its because he doesn't know. "Ares is much of the opposite of me." She stopped for a bit. Feeling guilty all of a sudden for the sudden departure. "He's good in communicating, he's great in physical stuffs. He's strong." She mentioned the word because it's really the truth. For how many times he has protected her from dangers. She had been bullied since she was a kid, Ares was the only one who stood out for her, who is her sole reason to become stronger. Her focus thought in her head made her lose her balance, her body halfway to the ground as her hand searches for something to grasp, a slight scream escaped from her lips.

OOC: Its kay~
Fuh Sound
MagsyAl
ozo8vk30:49="MagsyAlyssa]
As neither remember nor yearning saves a human.
User Image
User Image

Mood➘
tab tab tab
Nervous
Wearing➘
tab tab tab tab
It's all about comfort today.
tab Company➘
tab tab tab tab
Alone

Aspen had sat on a bench at the bus stop for a few minutes, but eventually decided that she would just take a cab to the school. Standing, she moved to the edge of the sidewalk and held out her hand in hopes that someone would see her and stop. Moments later, a cab pulled up and Aspen got in and buckled her seatbelt."Thank you! Do you know where Kingston Academy is?" The driver promptly nodded, and pulled off in the direction of the academy.

A while later, Aspen found herself standing at the front doors of Kingston Academy. She sucked in a breath and slowly let it out.
'Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous...' She thought to herself. She reached for the door knob, turning it and pushing one of the huge doors open. As she walked inside, she looked around. The place was very nice, actually. Setting down her suitcases for a moment, she moved to the center of the foyer. Where was she even supposed to go when she arrived? She moved to her luggage, opening one of the suitcases and pulling out a piece of paper. Maybe it gives her instructions on where she should go. Or maybe even a map!

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
ℴмαȵ σɾʟoʋXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sharper than a switchblade

User Image

Roman hummed in response. She said she didn't care but then what was the point worrying about getting better with anything at all? Or comparing herself to this Ares person? He started to say as much right before she began to fall. He reacted immediately, pressing her to him with the hand supporting her back and wrapping another arm around her to secure her. "s**t, kid, are you okay? Do you need to sit down?" He asked, only letting go when he was sure she would remain upright without his support and moving to get her to sit down anyway.

Maybe he overestimated her a bit. After all, even though it was dance, it was still a different for someone more used to solo work. Or he guessed ballroom was since he had never had to make the transition himself. "What happened just now?"

Ensemble: Back To Work
Company: Erisaan
Thoughts: -
Ooc:

Sephiria Dragomir Foo

Generous Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
❖ Erisann Caesium ❖

Forsake the past,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
WHERE? Theatre WITH? Roman MOOD? Normal WEARING? Outfit 2
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"I... I'm sorry. A mistake. She adjusted her breathe as she sits down. "Sorry" She looked at Roman, saying. "I lost my focus for a second." She laughed, scratching her head. Act like your age. Despite herself laughing normally, her palms unintentionally curled up to form a fist out of her frustration. How could I make THAT mistake. She tried not to bite her own lips as a slight sigh left her lips. "Thanks for holding me up, by the way. She looked at him, smiling. She had returned to her normal self, or rather the so called Erisann. "Maybe dancing is really like what Ares said. 'Throw away all your thoughts and enjoy'." She laughed. "Spacing out in a middle of something isn't really me. Sorry." She giggled as she tries to remain as calm as possible.

OOC: -
Fuh Sound
MagsyAl
ozo8vk30:54="MagsyAlyssa]
As neither remember nor yearning saves a human.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff