12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Desna
The Governor of Woodbury
Desna
The Governor of Woodbury
I suspected that the "Claimed Gang" would be the television version of the comics' marauders and I am very happy to have been proven right,

I shared your suspicion. And does the Governor still think he's worse than Joe and company?

The Governor ( * in the television series) never tried to rape an underaged boy, or run around yelling "CLAIMED" at things, so yeah, they are totally not as great as I was.

talk2hand

At least the Governor had his morals, as wrecked as they eventually became. The claimed gang basically had none.

*nods* The Governor was really mixed up. Used to be a good guy before s**t went down. Probably. But everything just twisted his head until he became crazy, but still under the complete belief that he was doing what was correct. Anything that wasn't good for him was not justice or fair.

But I think Joe and co. were bad people before things went south. Those sides of their personality were let loose completely and they became even more monstrous when anarchy hit.

Yeah. Joe mentions something along the lines of, their "rules" (i.e. "Claimed!" wink is the only way that "people like them" can get along and get by. That led me to believe that the whole lot of them were bad dudes before the apocalypse hit.

I agree with all your points about The Governor.

Alien Lightbringer

i thought the names on the ground might be the names of the Termites themselves, the "inner circle", those who belong to the cult like thing they got going.
with the reminders at the wall i imagine they need to practice some sort of brainwashing on themselves to keep up their spirits for it being OK being cannibals.

i was wondering already why it took the show so long to bring up the subject of cannibalism, comparing the bleakness of the situation to the movie "The Road" on times. but then it sure is a nice step up of the story getting worse and worse all the time.
however those who resorted to cannibalism in The Road seemed very ******** up people while the Termites here seem to keep up a happy healthy image, they must be brainwashing themselves in order to be like that.

Friendly Explorer

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The finale really had me at the edge of my seat the entire time. Terminus is crazy, and I really can't wait to find out just what exactly is going on there. I suspect cannibalism has something to do with it, but who knows. With the kind of track record TWD has, it could be something even more than that. Another thing I would really like to know, where is Beth and is she alright?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff