Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Puppy

a dumb username
Was that guy trying to rape Carl because my friend keeps saying he was trying to? The one that Rick stabbed to death.

Yes he was.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Carol isn't trapped, so they still have hope. talk2hand

Seriously. I was freaking out the entire episode! I was getting so paranoid about the flash backs.. since Beth was almost center in all of them.. But she didn't really DIE . We can still assume she is alive.. crying

Also.. commercials? Why so many?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
a dumb username
Was that guy trying to rape Carl because my friend keeps saying he was trying to? The one that Rick stabbed to death.

yes

Alien Invader

Oh, boy. That last episode was prettttty good. I was really suspicious of Terminus from the beginning. Who really has such open arms in the zombie apocalypse? I was rewatching earlier seasons this week and Merle actually had s great line about how he'd be more afraid of a man approaching him with his hands in his pockets than a man with his gun drawn. At the end of the second to last episode when the first group just strolled on in to find a solitary woman grilling in an empty courtyard? Yeah, sorry. Me and my bro immediately looked at each other and said "cannibals". This finale was just me wanting to scream TURN BACK, TURN BACK NOWWWWW! I was hoping Rick's group would find something fishy sneaking in, but alas. emo

I'm really excited to see how they manage to get themselves out of this one. I'm currently fighting the urge to gag just thinking about being stuck in a boxcar eating powdered milk. LOL So gross.

Lonely Phantom

After watching that behind the scenes bit on Talking Dead I now want to watch the scene as Rick, Michonne, Daryl and Carl run into that room with all the candles, stuff painted on the walls and the floor. There are candles arranged around names. Like memorials. ... Could they be nutty enough to have little shrines to everyone they kill/eat? Just chalked into the ground? I want to rewatch to see if they show any names.

Pesky Neko

19,615 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Carl 200
Desna

- Who is going to die?

Who do I think will perish tonight? Sadly, all signs seem to point to Maggie. And I really like Maggie. She's had her wonderful reunion with Glenn. She's happy. And then she did a VERY foreboding thing by burning that photograph and then basically stating that Glenn will never need a photograph of her because she'll never leave his side again. That just screams bad things are coming for Maggie and Glenn. It is possible that Glenn might die and the person who hinted at a character death being someone who hasn't died in the comic could have been misleading. But, between these two lovebirds, Maggie seems the most likely to die tonight. (And, even if Maggie did die, do you think Glenn would abandon Beth to Atlanta and just leave Maggie's sister? He wouldn't even leave Tara. Unless he was in utter shock and just moved without thinking.)

Sounds more like they are hinting it's Glenn since he won't need a pic of her if he's dead.

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
What did rick say at the end? "The blank and the girl and the people? " I couldn't understand >_<

Lonely Phantom

Nelo777Neko
Desna

- Who is going to die?

Who do I think will perish tonight? Sadly, all signs seem to point to Maggie. And I really like Maggie. She's had her wonderful reunion with Glenn. She's happy. And then she did a VERY foreboding thing by burning that photograph and then basically stating that Glenn will never need a photograph of her because she'll never leave his side again. That just screams bad things are coming for Maggie and Glenn. It is possible that Glenn might die and the person who hinted at a character death being someone who hasn't died in the comic could have been misleading. But, between these two lovebirds, Maggie seems the most likely to die tonight. (And, even if Maggie did die, do you think Glenn would abandon Beth to Atlanta and just leave Maggie's sister? He wouldn't even leave Tara. Unless he was in utter shock and just moved without thinking.)

Sounds more like they are hinting it's Glenn since he won't need a pic of her if he's dead.

It wouldn't really work as much if that was done for Glenn. Glenn gave up the photograph of her. Something he clung to and really hesitated to burn. And she was the one who told him she'd always be there, so a photo was unnecessary. So there wouldn't be the regret of burning the photo or dwelling on the statement that she promised to always be there with him. That scene wouldn't have as much meaning if Glenn died.

Also, I would bet that they'd keep Glenn alive over Maggie on the show for several reasons. Several that contain comic spoilers.

Lonely Phantom

Satans Bloody Valentine
What did rick say at the end? "The blank and the girl and the people? " I couldn't understand >_<

At the end of the episode? What point exactly?

At the end of tonight's episode he stated, more or less, "these people are going to be surprised/regret. They screwed with the wrong people".

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Desna
Satans Bloody Valentine

At the end of tonight's episode he stated, more or less, "these people are going to be surprised/regret. They screwed with the wrong people".
Oh emotion_facepalm that makes more sense, I just couldn't understand him and it was pissing me off lol.

The episode was not as I thought it was going to be, but hey, still enjoyed it. Waited a week for this damn episode emotion_zombie

Tiny Friend

it's amazing how thirsty people are in a post apocalyptic world to really wanna rape little children tbh emotion_facepalm

Lonely Phantom

Thinking on it, I feel like this is the most tense season finale. All they had for the first was the CDC exploding and then just a question mark about where to go next. Everyone was accounted for and you really weren't sure what was going to happen next. The second had them fleeing the farm and trapped on the road. But they showed hope on the horizon with the pan up of the camera showing the prison. You knew where everyone was. Only Andrea was away from the group, but she had Michonne. You knew her chances were good with her. On the third season they managed to "beat back" the Governor and, while they lost Andrea, they brought the people from Woodbury in. People were alive and there was a feeling of hope. Just questions on if it would work.

Season 4? We're left on a cliffhanger where we have no idea who will survive the first episode of season 5. Everyone is in very imminent peril. We don't know what is happening with Tyreese, Carol and Judith. We don't know what happened with Beth. We don't truly know what the deal is with Terminus and what they have planned for Rick and co.

Lonely Phantom

Satans Bloody Valentine
Desna
Satans Bloody Valentine

Oh emotion_facepalm that makes more sense, I just couldn't understand him and it was pissing me off lol.

The episode was not as I thought it was going to be, but hey, still enjoyed it. Waited a week for this damn episode emotion_zombie

It wasn't as I thought it would be either. I was expecting a little more in the way of information. Whether about Terminus's true nature. Maybe about what happened to Beth. Something. I really wanted more to be shown or explained. Everything they showed I already knew was going to happen. I knew Joe and the Marauders were going to catch up to Rick at some point. I just wasn't expecting it to happen tonight. I had thought it would carry into season 5 maybe. But I knew how it would play out when they finally did meet.

So while the show was very tense, it didn't surprise me besides having Joe and his group die earlier than I expected.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Desna
After watching that behind the scenes bit on Talking Dead I now want to watch the scene as Rick, Michonne, Daryl and Carl run into that room with all the candles, stuff painted on the walls and the floor. There are candles arranged around names. Like memorials. ... Could they be nutty enough to have little shrines to everyone they kill/eat? Just chalked into the ground? I want to rewatch to see if they show any names.

I was thinking the same thing! I'm sure if any names show up, SOMEBODY will post the pictures somewhere... Here's hoping Beth isn't one of them. crying

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Desna

So while the show was very tense, it didn't surprise me besides having Joe and his group die earlier than I expected.

This. I was expecting Joe to be TV series Negan, and therefore Daryl becomes TV series Dwight, but oh well...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff