Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forms updated through page 864.

On the subject of the updates

Updates do happen, don't worry, and please don't complain - it's really discouraging to those who do the updates, since it's not exactly the smallest workload.

Do complain if that page up there is past when you posted your form though, we understand that.

Total gold update was last done through page 864.

User Image
Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudist List A-L | Nudist List M-Z |
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies
|
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
Nudist Forms P-R | Nudist Forms S-T | Nudist Forms U-W | Nudist Forms X-Z
THREAD ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Everything we have posted as an announcement is located here.

TGSNE2 pg14
We'll need everyone's help with this. 3nodding

Most everyone is welcome to give gentle reminders of how to catch the mule's attention and to use correct timezones.

If you see that someone is asking about or wanting an update, tell them to make a big/colored header if they haven't. The hosts do updates page by page, and only Hope sees all of her quotes. Basically, we'll get to it with the rest of the updates in order, but we need it to stand out. Quoting Senorita Hope is a good thing too.

If you see someone with a timezone that is not based on GMT (or UTC), remind them that we need the GMT hourly timezone. Refer them to this handy map if need be. (Yes, it shows UTC, but it's the same as GMT).

And when quoting any forms, remember that everyone should remove the header coding so that it doesn't look like another form. It makes updates go by just a little bit faster if we don't have to look over things that have already been addressed.

Pg84 = Reached 5 million gold in sponsorships!
Pg86 = Reached 10 million gold in sponsorships!
TGSNE2 pg87,120,123,&250
Don't forget about contests if you'd like to join them!
For now, we have the page and RNG contests. Check out the rules on the first page for full details.

But! You can get involved in the contests as well! Want to host your own? Want to contribute?
Just PM the mule with your idea or addition to a contest, and we can hash something out.
You will be responsible for sending out your own prizes and informing the mule of any winners for your specific contest.

Examples include giving away some gold/something for a particular page, sponsoring someone that gets a specific number (1-1000), art giveaways for quoting ( ? biggrin ), individually hosted tektek contests, etc.

Pg181 = Reached 15 million gold in sponsorships!
TGSNE2 pg193
Upped the "Could Use More Sponsorships" amount to 10k.
Only the newest nudist doesn't have more than 10k though, so we're good! 3nodding

TGSNE2 pg250
Upped the "Could Use More Sponsorships" amount to 15k.

Pg262 = Reached 20 million gold in sponsorships!
TGSNE2 pg298
We're raising over 25 million gold!
We're a quarter of the way to our final goal!

If I did the math right, we're now actually at 25,242,701g. I added together the totals from each nudist and verified them with the amount at the bottom of each post. Added the bottom totals together afterwords and got the higher amount. Anyone (especially mods/stalkers though) is welcome to check the math for each individual person to make sure they match up (like adding up individual sponsorships and verifying those amounts match to a nudist's total earnings). Get a more accurate count that way.

TGSNE2 pg322
An Update for the Wanted post!

Wanted to give people a fair warning that a new rule will be added to the Wanted post tomorrow (June 2nd). In order to qualify for a nudist, we all know that threads must be one month old, have 10 pages, be active (about a post a week from the thread owner), and must have been created by June 2nd. Anything created after June 2nd will not be qualified for a nudist this year.

The new rule that I'm sure you'll all waiting to hear is:
Anyone that posts a Wanted form for a nudist and does not meet the age or pages requirement will de-qualify themselves for a nudist in this year's event.

It clearly states in that post that if your thread does not qualify to wait to put in a form. From tomorrow on, anyone that jumps the gun will not get a chance to have a nudist. It'll be "graylisted", rather than getting the notice to reapply later.

This does not apply to the requirements of activity. Activity is mentioned, but then explained in a different post, so the activeness of a thread is more determined by the hosts. We don't expect everyone to figure out if they have enough posts over the last few weeks/month, but some are more obvious than others. It only applies to the age of the thread and the number of pages required.

This does not apply to nudists putting in a form. If the thread doesn't yet qualify, we'll just ask them to reapply later.

TGSNE2 pg361
Upped the "Could Use More Sponsorships" amount to 25k and 2 sponsors.
Basically, some nudists may only have one sponsor while still earning over 25k, but it's nice when there's multiple sponsors. 3nodding
So nudists will now be removed from the list once they have earned 25k and have at least 2 sponsors.

Pg416 = Reached 30 million gold in sponsorships!
Pg540 = Reached 35 million gold in sponsorships!
Pg562 = Reached 40 & 45 million gold in sponsorships!
OtherWorldShukumei pg579
Remember that today, the 12th, is the last day to turn in Wanted and Nudist forms!
Anything posted after midnight PDT (GMT - 8 ) will not be accepted. Nudists that are claiming a Wanted thread will be accepted through tomorrow, the 13th, though. The event mule will be claiming up to four of the threads (at least one charity and three quests), so don't all freak out and think you need to claim them all. 3nodding

TGSNE2 pg615
For those of you in higher timezones, the event may have already started!
Regardless of what timezone you are in, in order to qualify for the first day, you must be "nude" by 9pm your time on the 14th.

(Noted on the front page, too.)
We will be accepting nudist forms that are claiming any of the Wanted threads until 7pm PDT (GMT - 8 ) tonight. For reference, that is in less than 4 hours.

TGSNE2 pg681
We're raising over 50 million gold!
We're half of the way to our final goal!

I haven't double-checked the math yet, but we've made it over 50 million! Anyone (especially mods/stalkers though) is welcome to check the math to make sure it all matches up (like adding up individual sponsorships and verifying those amounts match to a nudist's total earnings). Get a more accurate count that way.

TGSNE2 pg752
If you haven't missed any days in the event, you can start to wear undergarments in the okay-to-wear list starting at midnight tonight! Do not change any earlier than that. If you've missed some days, you'll have to wait, but not for long. 1 missed day can change on the 22nd, 2 days can change on the 23rd, etc.
(Noted in first post, too.)

Pg799 = Reached 60 million gold in sponsorships!

User Image
Intro | Rules | How to Be a Nudist | How to Be a Sponsor | Wanted | Nudist List A-L | Nudist List M-Z |
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies
|
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

Alec Ikiiki
Removed from the event.

anserine
Username: anserine (pg30)
Timezone: GMT - 8 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Poleklaws Quest Thread*
Why did you choose them? how could I resist a devil tail quest? hard quests like these need support. <3
What item will you miss the most? I'm going to miss the cats. they are little mascots
Incentive: Sponsors of 1K+ will be entered in a raffles for Carnival Du Gothique. sponsors of 100K+ will get avatar art like this: sample. Sponsorships over 100k for Poleklaws Quest thread will be entered for a raffle to win a Bani Clip and a Diapered Egg.
Sponsor:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
II Fairy water II - 5k (pg103)
Mephistote - 100k (pg161)
KakkaraI8 / Kakkara18 - 100k (pg286)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10k (pg333)
TGSNE2 - 2.5k (pg511)
Senorita Hope - 57.5k (pg515)
bloodangel95 - 12.5k (pg518 )
Simply Spinks - 100k (pg481and pg 540)
Beautifully Meaningful - 20k (pg603 and 679)
xx I met my fate xx - 5k (pg607)
Misaki the Cute - 100k (pg638 )
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k (pg654)
PukeFacedFreak - 5k (pg747)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg838 )
Star_Suicide - 5k (pg841)

Total: 537,500 gold

aryanayushi
Username: aryanayushi (pg33) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT + 4.5 (Actually 5.5, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: The Phoenix Charity*
Why did you choose them? she is my good friend
What item will you miss the most? all biggrin
Incentive: All sponsors of 20k or more get chance in raffle of Thank You Letter for July 2009.
Sponsors:
Acannae - 100k (pg 33)
Tenko72 - 5k p/day (70k total) (pg47)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Hava Cookie - 500k (pg79)
rebeljd - 50k (pg89)
Strawberri Stardust - 15k (pg127 and pg683)
Pixitella - 100k (pg183)
Blackgry - 100k (pg272)
Manasstalker - 500k (pg416)
Senorita Hope - 3k (pg515)
PurpleLovr - 20k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k (pg654 and pg 839)
Felina75 - 10k (pg761)
Feisty_Felina - 10k (pg762)
Star_Suicide - 20k (pg841)

Total: 1,518,000 gold

asd123abc
(was I Red Panda I) See pastasallad now.

Aurora Sunlight
Username: Aurora Sunlight (pg3) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT - 5 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: cIawnie's quest*
Why did you choose them? I would like to help her get along with her wishlist AND help with here charity, it's a two in one! ;D
What item will you miss the most? Ace Meow
Incentive: None
Sponsors:
DefauIt- 10k (pg 16)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg262)
Senorita Hope - 5k (pg393)
bloodangel95 - 5k (pg518 )
Millie990 - 40k (pg610)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
violettheory - 20k (pg804)
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 10k (pg806)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 285,000 gold

B0RG0RE
Username: B0RG0RE (pg541)
Timezone: GMT - 6 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Wanderlust*
Why did you choose them? I chose Wanderlust because she is one of my friends and she has supported me through many quest threads. I feel like its my turn to give back to her.
What item will you miss the most? Kandi Kitten (skirt)
Incentive: Any donation over 30k will get some avi art. Any donation over 75k will get colored avi art. Any donations over 150k+ will be entered into a raffle to win Monthy Collectible Letter September 2012
Sponsors:
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
xx I met my fate xx - 50k (pg553)
PixelCravings - 5k (pg576)
anserine - 50k (pg578 )
GJC Treasurer - 95k (pg837)
Star_Suicide - 150k (pg841)

Total: 450,000 gold

Beautifully Meaningful
Username: Beautifully Meaningful (pg585)
Timezone: GMT - 8 (Actually - 7, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: Pixel Cravings Charity*
Why did you choose them? I chose them because I like to help charities, especially since I've run charities before and know they can always use the help and donations.
What item will you miss the most? The ears and tail from the Carnival Tiger Companion I just got.
Incentive: Sponsers of 5k+ will be entered in a raffle for a July 2013 Thank You Letter. Sponsors will also be entered into Raffles (with different levels unlocked by reaching gold goals) hosted by PixelCravings! Additional info here.
Sponsors:
Violet Rose28 - 10k (pg599)
shiftin - 5k (pg601)
edokitty - 200k (pg604)
Mae Noelle - 1k p/day, 14k total (pg634)
PurpleLovr - 30k (pg654)
BloodAngel95 - 23k (pg656)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)
Simply Spinks - 20k (pg681)
Ajeba - 100k (pg690)
AlbertaxRose - 50k (pg753)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg83 cool
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k (pg839)

Total: 477,000 gold

bekaboou
Username: bekaboou (pg462)
Timezone: GMT + 9 (Actually, +10, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: My quest for wings*
Why did you choose them? Because I think its fun to help out other charitys, and this one seems like it need little bit more of help, and I also love what they are questing for.
What item will you miss the most? all the ones that are going :c
Sponsors:
~Ramenlady~ - 1k (pg492)
anserine - 25k (pg497)
bloodangel95 - 4k (pg518 )
Simply Spinks - 65k (pg638 )
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
violettheory - 15k (pg804)

Total: 160,000 gold

Blackgry
Username: Blackgry (pg319) owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: Questbusters!*
Why did you choose them? This charity has a unique point system for 'earning' items as well as interesting event/contests. There are also friendly regulars and iquestforyou deserves help for her efforts of keeping up with the thread between her busy college life.
What item will you miss the most? my pets
Incentive: Every 25k sponsorship gets a ticket to a raffle for a shopping spree of 500gc from the cash shop. 200k+ donations get one piece of art in either style 1: [ x ] [ x ] or style 2: [ x ] [ x ] from Bloodwitch. There is a limit of 10 art slots available. Post in here to get your art.
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 25k (pg334)
edokitty - 200k (pg339)
Pixitella - 30k (pg357)
Vreni - 25k (pg452)
Princess-Orphelia - 1mil (pg483)
_winterdawnn - 40k (pg497)
Poleklaws - 25k (pg510)
Crystalized Cherri - 3.5714k for each day/ 50k total (pg511)
PurpleLovr - 25k (pg654)
FriendofFoes - A Tragic Tower and a White Rabbit Nurse (pg705)
Star_Suicide - 25k (pg841)

Total: 1,450,000 gold and two items

Blithard
Removed from the event.

Bloodangel95
Username: Bloodangel95 (pg17&???)
Charity/Quest helping: TankChu Charity* and H.E.A.R.T Beat Charity*
Why did you choose them? Tankchu- I simply love it there everyone is very nice and friendly. The is simply amazing, I have made many friends through that charity./Heartbeat- She asked for help So I volunteered, and whole meaning of the thread is wonderful. I want to help her so she can help keep others dreams alive.
What item will you miss the most? My dress; the witch's grand gala. It was the first item I ever quested for! I got it for a good price too! It's so pretty!
Incentive: For every 1k sponsor you will get a ticket (10 Max) for a raffle for Anesidora's Woe 2nd Gen. A sponsorship of 10k gets a tickets (no limit amount)to win one monthly letter of this year, the winner chose which monthly letter they want. There may be multiple winners.
Any sponsor for H.e.a.r.t Beat gets 100 free tickets to the grand opening raffle as well as an item or gold which has yet to be determine. (See charity for details)
Sponsorships over 100k for A TankChu Charity will be entered for a raffle to win a Bani Clip and a Diapered Egg.

Sponsors:
ICESYS - 200k (pg39)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Your_Best_Disaster - 10k (pg367)
bes in a box - 200k (pg460)
Sno Magicka - 10k (pg475)
Crystalized Cherri - 10k total (pg511)
TGSNE2- 2.5k (pg511)
Armor Knight - 5k (pg533)
keiiii - 2mil (pg562)
Komerashi - 10k (pg582)
PurpleLovr - 30k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k for TankChu (pg654)
KinkyRice - 10k for TankChu (pg711)
Sweet Sentiment - 15k for H.e.a.r.t Beat (pg795)
Star_Suicide - 110k (pg841) 100k for A TankChu Charity and 10k for H.e.a.r.t Beat

Total: 2,642,500 gold

bumskate
Username: bumskate (pg263 and pg315) Owes 1 days
Charity/Quest helping: Locke's Picnic Basket* and THAT just HAPPENED*
Why did you choose them? Locke's charity thread is a pretty cool place to chill. Regrettably I don't stalk there often enough. Mention DDR in his thread. He's pro. (not kidding) Cherry and I have been friends since the beginning of time. She's hyper amazing. You should go chat in her thread. NAO.
What item will you miss the most? My shirt
Incentive: Every 5k sponsored earns 1 ticket into a raffle for a June 2013 Sealed Envelope.
Sponsors:
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg281)
anserine - 10k (pg308 )
BloodAngel95 - 10k (pg367)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Dzirus - 30k (pg489)
Simply Spinks - 25k (pg540)
Seifel - 35k (pg545)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)

Total: 205,000 gold

CharmedThree
Username: CharmedThree (pg468 )
Charity/Quest helping: My quest for wings*
Why did you choose them? She's a really nice person and even though she's questing she's helped me out too.
What item will you miss the most? My ribbons
Sponsors:
~Ramenlady~ - 1k (pg492)
anserine - 25k (pg497)
xx I met my fate xx - 50k (pg607)
Millie990 - 60k (pg610)
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 50k (pg715)
violettheory - 10k (pg804)
OtherWorldShukumei - 2.5k (pg839)

Total: 202,500 gold

Crowley the Crow
Username: Crowley the Crow (pg69&pg73)
Charity/Quest helping: Kiss the Sky Charity* and Tiger's Den*
Why did you choose them? Kiss the Sky Charity has been around for several years and is well established and the people there are awesome! wink (and) I've known Tiggy for a long time here on gaia. If anyone deserves this, she does!
What item will you miss the most? Silent Night... my signature item! User Image
Incentive: I will match the first 2mil that is sponsored to me. blaugh
Sponsors:
anserine - 20k (pg150)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5k to Tiger's Den (pg268 )
Texas_Charity - 85k (pg403 and pg832)
bes in a box - 200k (pg461)
Simply Spinks - 1mil (pg540)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 10k (pg557)
KakkaraI8 / Kakkara18 - 100k (pg558 )
PurpleLovr - 95k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 2.5k (pg654)
Jayden Kogane - 100k (pg660)
Yanniz - 50k (pg793)

Total: 1,672,500 gold

11 A-C Nudists earning 9,600,000 gold

User Image
Contests | FAQ | White/Black List | Banners | Affiliates | Nudist Goodies |
Forms & Thread Updates
| Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

DarkIing
Username: DarkIing (It's a capital i, not lowercase L) (pg42)
Charity/Quest helping: The Gaia Wish Foundation*
Why did you choose them? Since the creation of this account, I have been an active member of her charity (I'm now even a mod!). It's a wonderful place I like to call home. There is always new wonderful stories to be heard, new people to meet, and new friendships to be made. I support her cause 100%, and would love to give back for a change.
What item will you miss the most? The item I will miss the most...Is probably my hair. It's not the best hair in the world- but I will miss it.
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
bloodangel95 - 15k (pg518 )
xx I met my fate xx - 100k (pg607 and pg761)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)
PukeFacedFreak - 5k (pg763)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)
GJC Treasurer - 25k (pg837)

Total: 425,000 gold

Dayuuum Mango
Username: Dayuuum Mango (pg302) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT + 7 (Actually 8, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: A TankChu Charity*
Why did you choose them? I chose A TankChu Charity, I'm not much of a chatty person so I constantly lurk on threads and noticed that everyone in the charity are nice and kind people and because I want to help them raise funds in order to help more gaians. <3
What item will you miss the most? Zodiacal. <3
Incentive: Every 10k gets the sponsor a raffle entry for a June 2011 letter. <3
Sponsorships over 100k for A TankChu Charity will be entered for a raffle to win a Bani Clip and a Diapered Egg.

Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 10k (pg334)
anserine - 15k (pg339)
PurpleLovr - 10k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 10k (pg654)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg711)
Sno Magicka - 10k (pg83 cool
Star_Suicide - 10k (pg841)

Total: 220,000 gold

DefauIt
Username: DefauIt (It's a capital i, not lowercase L) (pg4)
Charity/Quest helping: Eclectic Princess*, Gift Giving Paradise*, and The Gaia Wish Foundation*
Why did you choose them? I chose Eclectic Princess because i spend a lot of time there, I love love LOVE my rini<3 and because i went nude for her last year. I chose GGP because it is a great charity and puts out a lot of donations, so they need more stuffs! I chose The GWF because I went nude for the owners quest last year, and now that she made it into a charity i think it could use more helps. I wanna help her give back^^
What item will you miss the most? I think I will miss my sundae sweets undies the most. Although, they make my pixels look more naked than the default underwear lol.
Incentive: All sponsors of 10k or more get chibi art, 50k or more get traditional anime styled art, and any sponsorship of 5 million or more are honored with a tattoo on my IRL body. Incentive Info & Samples Found Here
Sponsorships for Gift Giving Paradise. If you sponsor 10k+, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2013, 50k+ will receive a noodle art, 100k+ will get a blinking potato style art, 500k+ will get a waist up

Sponsors:
cori chama - 1mil (pg 7)
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 50k for The Gaia Wish Found. (pg 39)
ICESYS - 200k (pg39)
anserine - 30k (pg75)
PukeFacedFreak - 5,000,001g (pg80)
125th - 500k (pg134)
Pixitella - 60k 50k for Gaia Wish Found. & 10k for Gift Giving Para. (pg183)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 50k (pg222)
oneia - 100k (pg279)
cramshaft - 600k (pg314)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 50k (pg333)
Sno Magicka - 10k for Gift Giving Paradise (pg475)
Simply Spinks - 10k (pg481)
masticated marshmallows - 500k (pg507)
Poleklaws - 30k (pg510)
mimiru_002 - 100K (pg532)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg562)
Beautifully Meaningful - 20k (pg679)
Yanniz - 50k (pg793)
Sweet Sentiment - 16k (pg795) for Gift Giving Paradise
Star_Suicide - 10k (pg841) for Gift Giving Paradise

Total: 8,501,001 gold

DragonEnchantress
Removed from the event.

edokitty
Username: edokitty (pg32)
Charity/Quest helping: (G.I.F.T.) Gifting in Full Throttle*
Why did you choose them? Serenith shares my love of cats. G.I.F.T. is a wonderful charity I would love to help. Senorita Hope recommended it <3
What item will you miss the most? my face mods (Lovely Lucie and Strawberry Sundae Sweets)
Incentive: sponsors of 1K or more will be entered in a raffle for July 2013 letter. sponsors of 100K+ will get avatar art: sample
Sponsors:
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 50k (pg 39)
Senorita Hope - 25k (pg45)
Hava Cookie - 100k (pg80)
Pixitella - 50k (pg183)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 2.5k (pg268 )
purplewiz - 100k (pg413)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Butterfly on my Shoulder - 100k (pg477)
Dzirus - 10k (pg489)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
Simply Spinks - 100k (pg540)
Beautifully Meaningful - 150k (pg585)
Pixel Cravings - 5k (pg692)
PukeFacedFreak - 5k (pg742)
AlbertaxRose - 50k (pg753)

Total: 957,500 gold

Evil A
Username: Evil A (pg 6)
Charity/Quest helping: YamiTyger's Lil Black Book*
Why did you choose them? Thought I could be helpful to a dear friend of mine.
What item will you miss the most? Compass of Seidh
Incentive: Every 5k gets them a raffle entry for an art raffle. 3rd prize is a headshot done by Zi. 2nd Prize is a chibi done by gummie_sourball. & 1st prize is a fullbody done by MissMissie.
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10k (pg 16)
Senorita Hope - 25k (pg45)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5k (pg268 )
cramshaft - 200k (pg314)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg562)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)
Mrs_S_Snape - 100k (pg716)
PukeFacedFreak - 5k (pg766)
Misakithecute - 100k (pg779)
Tenko72 - 10k (pg802)

Total: 520,000 gold

Fleur-de-Floraison
Username: Fleur-De-Floraison
Charity/Quest helping: A TankChu Charity*
Why did you choose them? IMO A TankChu Charity is the most Fair/Legit Charity out there that contributes to your Quest. The way it lacks Favoritism is what I appreciate the most. Just follow their rules and you get a Donation which is never under 100k! It's as simple as that!
What item will you miss the most? I don't understand this question? All of my quest items I do not have a plan to sell nor give away. They are for Keeps.
Incentive: Sponsors for this charity will receive fan signs according to how much they donate. 75k I will send you an order form for a fullbody fan sign. 50k and I will send you either a leggy fan sign or a thigh up fan sign. 20k & I will send you a shoulder up fan sign. If you donate more then 100k you will be entered in a raffle for bani clips and a diapered egg.
Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg515)
bloodangel95 - 10k (pg518 )
Millie990 - 30k (pg610)
MyTrueLoveGone - 200,113g (pg653)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg711)

Total: 347,613 gold

Freakinspazmonkeys
Username: Freakinspazmonkeys (pg450)
Timezone: GMT - 7 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Gift Giving Paradise* and HeartBeat Charity*
Why did you choose them? GGP is a large and very comfortable thread that welcomes anyone and I have adored it since day 1! Heartbeat definitely shows great potential for expanding (which is exactly what I want to help it do.
What item will you miss the most? Lunari's Beads (I love the cute little eyes XD<3)
Incentive: 1. I will match all donations up to 1 million gold 2. Every sponsor will receive a sign. 3. Every 5k donated earns a slot in a raffle for a Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2013.
Sponsors:
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Simply Spinks - 25k (pg481)
Dzirus - 25k (pg489)
ButterMaiBiscuits - 200k (pg492)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
Crystalized Cherri - 5k total (pg511)
Seifel - 10k (pg545)
Raspberry(Soda) - 100k (pg548 )
bumskate - 30k (pg585)
Beautifully Meaningful - 10k (pg603)
edokitty - 100k (pg604)
PurpleLovr - 60k (pg654)
Beautifully Meaningful - 10k (pg679)
Senorita Hope - 25k (pg740)
Sweet Sentiment - 10k (pg795)

Total: 665,000 gold

Freaksrus
Username: Freaksrus (pg343) owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: From Heavan Above*, Hop Skip Jump*, and Panda's Quest*
Why did you choose them? They needed help and I'm a giver!
What item will you miss the most? Not sure...
Incentive: If someone helps me I'll enter them in a raffle for a July 13 letter and other letters I have. I may also make a special pet to celebrate and give one to each sponsor.
Sponsors:
anserine- 30k (pg354)
Pixitella- 60k (pg357)
BloodAngel95 - 30k (pg367)
graceangel - 30k (pg447)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Seifel - 10k (pg545)
PurpleLovr - 20k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 3k (pg654)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg676)
II Fairy water II - 5k (pg749)
Oyaji - Guin - 9k (pg749)
Sweet Sentiment - 3k (pg795)
KinkyRice - 5k for Panda (pg804)
l Kae l - 500k (pg852)
Ruilia - 10k (pg860)

Total: 770,000 gold

FrostyPeaches
Username: FrostyPeaches (pg10)
Timezone: GMT - 7 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Fool's Errand Charity*
Why did you choose them? I have been with this generous charity since 2007/2008. edo always surprises us with gifts/donations at random when she's not having a(n) giveaway/event. I've decided to put my stalkermode aside and go nude for the first time to show my thanks. This charity deserves to be in the spotlight.
What item will you miss the most? My tapir being attacked by bird gonk
Incentives: For every 50,000gg sponsored = 1 ticket for art raffle by Frosty.
For sponsors of 50,000gg or more = avatar art by edokitty. sample from last year.
Additionally, for every 1,000gg sponsored, will be a ticket for a raffle of a July 2013 letter.

Sponsors:
cori chama - 300k (pg11)
Graceangel - 20k (pg 30)
PukeFacedFreak - 51k (pg 37)
sun xD - 10k p/day (140k total) (pg69)
Pixitella - 100k (pg183)
Bard of Dark Angelics - 150k (pg262)
Blackgry - 100k (pg274)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
TGSNE2- 2.5k (pg511)
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 100k (pg644)
OtherWorldShukumei - 7.5k (pg654 and pg839)
Manasstalker - 250k (pg682)
bloodangel95 - 12.5k (pg691)
DefauIt - 10k (pg694)
Beautifully Meaningful - 50k (pg703)

Total: 1,421,000 gold

9 D-F Nudists earning 13,827,114 gold

User Image
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C
| Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

Gopacksand
Removed from event.

Hanasaur
Username: Hanasaur (pg30)
Charity/Quest helping: Steamed, Fried n' Boiled*
Why did you choose them? Cause she's cute of course ! 4laugh
What item will you miss the most? Uhm, Band of Bremen maybe ?
Incentive: Grabbag doodle for sponsors 100k+ | quickie full bodies for 200k+ | Here's my art tumblr for my gallery.
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Pixitella - 100k (pg183)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 285,000 gold

Hannah Yeager
Username: Hannah Yeager (pg51)
Charity/Quest helping: Flowers of Japan*
Why did you choose them? I chose Flowers of Japan because it is a charity that is worth my time and loyalty. I have met many good users in Flowers of Japan, and while we don't get much activity person-wise, to see a charity I love slip away without a fight is the hardest thing for me to see. So, I will give Flowers of Japan a fighting chance.
What item will you miss the most? I will miss my Kimono collection in my inventory. However, it is for a good cause.
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Millie990 - 50k (pg610)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg777)

Total: 170,000 gold

Hinata-chan1010
Username: Hinata-chan1010 (pg65)
Charity/Quest helping: A Cosplayer's Closet: A Quest*
Why did you choose them? The quest thread isn't really well-known to me and I'm a semi-regular. So I'd like to get people to know about it and me helping them out.
What item will you miss the most? My...Fire Flower crying
Sponsors:
anserine - 10k (pg75)
DefauIt - 10k (pg144)
Simply Spinks - 50k (pg540)
shiftin - 5k (pg601)
Millie990 - 75k (pg610)
ilover1508 - 10k (pg777)

Total: 425,000 gold

Hollielillie
removed from event at request

Honor Courage Commitment
Username: Honor Courage Commitment (pg484)
Charity/Quest helping: The Giveaway Guild*
Why did you choose them? My fiance is going nude for them.
What item will you miss the most? My uniform
Incentive: Everyone will be put into a raffle to win one or more of the monthly collectibles listed. Every 20k spent gets you another ticket.
Rock Puppy, Sword of Aegis, Nitemare Parasol, Angelic Parasol, Sun Staff, ORLY? Hat, Angelic Microphone, Ice Tiara, Stone Gauntlet, Fire Flower, and MoMo the Monkey.

Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg497)
Poleklaws - 20k (pg510)
Simply Spinks - 45k (pg638 )
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
violettheory - 50k (pg804)

Total: 215,000 gold

I Red Panda I
See Pastasallad

II Little China DoLL II
Username: II Little China DoLL II (pg69)
Charity/Quest helping: Rawfie's Quest Thread*
Why did you choose them? She was my nudist last year, but due to circumstances, she is unable to this year.
What item will you miss the most? Everything on my face and head!! D:
Incentive: All sponsors will receive art; different increments can be found here: incentive thread. Additionally, for every 5k, your username will enter into a raffle for a full body colored piece!! And all sponsors of 10k+ to Rawfie's Quest will be entered into a raffle for July's rig/ci.
Sponsors:
anserine - 10k (pg150)
Pixitella - 10k (pg183)
graceangel - 100k (pg447)
Sno Magicka - 10k (pg475) for Rawfie's Quest
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
bloodangel95 - 12.5k (pg518 )
xx I met my fate xx - 200k (pg553)
GJC Treasurer - 5k (pg837)
Star_Suicide - 10k (pg841) for Rawfie's Quest

Total: 510,000 gold

iishlishky
Username: iishlishky (pg476) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: The Cute and Cuddly Charity Guild*
Why did you choose them? no particular reason but they seems appreciative
What item will you miss the most? my cigaretto
Sponsors:
~Ramenlady~ - 1k (pg492)
anserine - 25k (pg497)
Millie990 - 70k (pg610)
violettheory - 50k (pg804)

Total: 210,000 gold

iquestforyou
Username: iquestforyou (pg372) owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: Wish Upon a Meteor Shower*
Why did you choose them? Cherri is a very sweet individual and when I saw her thread on the nudist wanted list, I had to ask her to let me run around in my undies for her.
What item will you miss the most? ALL OF IT.
Incentive: Every 25k sponsored gets an entry into a raffle for a June 2013 Sealed Envelope.
Sponsors:
anserine - 20k (pg408 )
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg408 )
Seifel - 25k (pg545)
Millie990 - 50k (pg610)
PurpleLovr - 25k (pg654)
violettheory - 40k (pg804)

Total: 225,000 gold

7 G-I Nudists earning 2,040,000 gold

User Image
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F
| Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

jeno135
Username: jeno135 (pg23)
Why did you choose them? Because I would love to help them.
What item will you miss the most? Zodiacal
Incentive: You will be entered into a raffle for a Thank You Letter For Feb 2007, a Thank You Letter For August 2007, a Thank You Letter for May 2009, and a Luck Key.
All sponsorships over 10,000gg will receive doodles like this: x and x

Sponsors:
Acannae - 100k (pg 33)
QueerxCore - 700 gold (pg 34)
anserine - 55k (pg75 and 703)
rebeljd - 50k (pg89)
kimberly michaels - 40k (pg359)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
Simply Spinks - 10k (pg540)
PurpleLovr - 15k (pg683)
Felina75 - 10k (pg761)
Feisty_Felina - 10k (762)

Total: 1,351,500 gold

Kakkara18
Username: Kakkara18 (pg117)
Charity/Quest helping: Your Destiny Awaits: A Charity for Kitty Questers* And Kiss the Sky Charity*
Why did you choose them? Honestly, they're pretty similar reasons. I've had great experiences with both threads, they always have some kind of event/game/something going on that encourage people to stay active and around both charities and gaia. Also, they're full of awesome people. ♥
What item will you miss the most? My Angelic Sash. Kiki's are a close second.
Incentive: All Sponsors will get 1 ticket into 3 different raffles, and every 100k will get you another ticket. Every 500k will get you either a sketch or a chibi art from me. Raffle #1 = Full Body Colored Art drawn by me. #2 = Deinoctis Oath 2nd Gen & #3 = Lumiere Noire 2nd Gen. For More info & samples, go here.
For every 1k sponsored to YDA Charity, sponsors will get 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items. The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Click here for details. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.

Sponsors:
anserine - 20k (pg150)
Tholia - 100k (pg418 )
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475) for YDA
Simply Spinks - 500k (pg540, pg581, and pg766)
OtherWorldShukumei - 10k (pg654) for Kiss the Sky
Star_Suicide - 5k (pg841) for YDA

Total: 880,000 gold

Kiarra the Bard
Removed from event at request

KinkyRice
Username: KinkyRice (pg48 )
Charity/Quest helping: The Crimson Apple*
Why did you choose them? Because she's my bff and I loves her forever :'D Of course she'd be the one I'd pick, again.
What item will you miss the most? A New Year.
Incentive: Sponsors of 10k plus will receive chibi art like this.
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
Senorita Hope - 25k (pg71)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Pixitella - 50k (pg183)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
TGSNE2- 2.5k (pg511)
bloodangel95 - 22.5k (pg518 and pg834)
Your_Best_Disaster - 10k (pg534)
iCoolDoll - 10k (pg555)
Komerashi - 10k (pg582)
Ayane Senpai - 5k (pg609)
r i o t ette - 10k (pg634)
OtherWorldShukumei - 6k (pg654)
jellykans - 10k (pg673)
KakkaraI8 - 100k (pg762)
mi vida nueva - 29k (pg859)

Total: 375,000 gold

Komerashi
Username: Komerashi (pg277 and 367)
Charity/Quest helping: lookatkimberly's Quest* and The TankChu Charity*
Why did you choose them? Because not only is she [kimberly] a really great friend, she is very kind and generous. The TankChu Charity is a really nice charity... very generous and they helped my friends alot.
What item will you miss the most? Diapered Egg
Incentive: -Every 8k pledged gets you a slot in a raffle for a Bani the Bunny
-Every 5k pledged gets you a slot in a raffle for a Mwee the Dragon
-Every 2k pledged gets you a slot in a raffle for a Lunar Sash
It's possible to be entered for all 3
For TankChu Charity - Any 100k+ sponsorship will be entered in a raffle for bani clips and a diapered egg.

Sponsors:
Kian Christopher - 25k (pg297)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg303)
DefauIt - 10k (pg307)
anserine - 10k (pg308 )
TGSNE2- 2.5k (pg511)
bloodangel95 - 32.5k (pg518 )
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
Seifel - 55k (pg545)
keiiii - 2mil (pg562)
OtherWorldShukumei - 11k (1k for kimberly & 10k for TankChu) (pg654)
Star_Suicide - 15k (pg841)

Total: 2,306,000 gold

Lady Xaulla
Username: Lady Xaulla (pg274) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT +7 (Actually 8, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: lookatkimberly's quest*
Why did you choose them? Kimberly is a great friend of mine. I want to help her, because in real life, she's always there to help me smile
What item will you miss the most? all of these, especially my hamster
Sponsors:
Kian Christopher - 250k (pg297)
christine escudero - 60k (pg297)
chubby chopsticks - 100k (pg298 )
DefauIt - 10k (pg307)
anserine - 10k (pg308 )
GJC Treasurer- 5k (pg 342)
OtherWorldShukumei - 3k (pg654)

Total: 468,000 gold

laykein
Removed by request of nudist.

lilgemangel
Username: lilgemangel (pg58 )
Charity/Quest helping: Flowers of Japan*
Why did you choose them? BECAUSE FOJ IS THE BEST! I love FoJ and FoJ loves me. emotion_yatta I have been a member since 2004!
What item will you miss the most? Wild Orchid Kimono and the gifts I received from other Gaians emotion_kirakira
Sponsors:
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Jace Quin - 100k (pg81)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 50k (pg765)
Tenko72 - 10k (pg802)

Total: 210,000 gold

lookatkimberly
See LookAtKimberlyJoy

LookAtKimberlyJoy
Username: LookAtKimberlyJoy (was lookatkimberly) (pg269) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT + 7 (Actually 8, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: J.U.N.K Charity*
Why did you choose them? Ms Sharra is a very good friend of mine, she works hard to help other gaians with their quest, while she, herself is also questing too. I know it's very hard on her part.. Besides, this charity helped me a lot smile
What item will you miss the most? All of the items that I'm wearing. Because I worked hard for all of these
Sponsors:
oneia - 100k (pg279)
Hava Cookie - 200k (pg284)
Kian Christopher - 25k (pg297)
anserine - 10k (pg308 )
II Fairy water II - 5k (pg 345)
OtherWorldShukumei - 1k (pg654)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)

Total: 391,000 gold

Love Renewed
Username: Love Renewed (pg86&333)
Charity/Quest helping: The Giveaway Guild,* The Cute and Cuddly Charity,* and The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild*
Why did you choose them? TGG is owned by a friend, and all three are great charities. They're also all three affiliates of The Barton Town Police Department.(I'm BTPD's Admin Commander)
What item will you miss the most? my slippers
Incentive:You will be entered into a raffle for Seal Slippers.
For TGG - Everyone will be put into a raffle to win one or more of the monthly collectibles listed. Every 20k spent gets you another ticket. Rock Puppy, Sword of Aegis, Nitemare Parasol, Angelic Parasol, Sun Staff, ORLY? Hat, Angelic Microphone, Ice Tiara, Stone Gauntlet, Fire Flower, and MoMo the Monkey.

Sponsors:
Raxus The Legend - 15k (pg107)
anserine - 20k (pg150)
Marcu Mayhem - 20k for TGG (pg153 and 357)
soxs1219 - 50k (pg191)
Subliminal Aftermath - 150k (pg193)
Dzirus - 10k (pg489)
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
Seifel - 80k (pg545)
PurpleLovr - 100k (pg654)
JenandBen25 - 3k for TGG (pg680)
The BTPD - 500k
Tenko72 - 10k (pg802)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg83 cool
Candie Rain - 20k (pg859)
Ruilia - 10k (pg860)

Total: 1,163,000 gold

8 J-L nudists earning 7,144,500 gold

User Image
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I
| Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

Madame Lee
removed from event at request

maddyj1995
Username: maddyj1995 (pg528 )
Charity/Quest helping: YDA Charity*
Why did you choose them? I have "nuded" for her before, plus I know her in real life. YDA is a great charity and I also love cats.
What item will you miss the most? All my cats
Incentive: For every 1k sponsored to YDA Charity, sponsors will get 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items. The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Click here for details. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 200k (pg583)
Millie990 - 60k (pg610)
Princess-Lugaroo - 10k (pg634)

Total: 330,000 gold

Misaki the Cute
Username : Misaki the Cute (pg487)
Timezone : GMT + 1 (Actually +2, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping : Mz. Pink's Perfect Giftdom*
Why did you choose them? Coz ImHotPink4ever is an awesome and generous woman and I really love her thread so I wanna help her out!
What item will you miss the most? Eyes and Hair. OMG stock eyes and Hair gonk
Incentive: I will put all my sponsors of 25k or more into a raffle for a July RIG/CI. For every 25k you sponsor you get a ticket!
Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg515)
Tholia - 100k (pg568 )
PurpleLovr - 25k (pg654)
GJC Treasurer - 25k (pg837)

Total: 255,000 gold

Ms Sharra
Username: Ms Sharra (pg410)
Charity/Quest helping: Fantasy's Gathering Joint Quest*
Why did you choose them? They are both really lovely people and I just love helping people out. Helping other Gaians is something i love to do.
What item will you miss the most? A la fondue
Incentive: Every 5k donated shall get you 1 slot in a raffle to get a Silver Laurel. 8k+ donations will get a Chibi, samples.
Sponsors:
lxl - y0ur mhine - 70k (pg422)
anserine - 30k (pg75 and pg434)
Senorita Hope - 5k (pg434)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg446)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Komerashi - 30k (pg476)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg562)
PurpleLovr - 30k (pg654)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
ArchangelAki-chan - 30k (pg836)

Total: 335,000 gold

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Username: Nainai Kagoyuchi (pg187)
Charity/Quest helping: Brick by Brick*
Why did you choose them? I don't really have any other people I'm big in for, SO! I wanna help out the person who has been so great to this event <3 (I guess technically her friends but still xD)
What item will you miss the most? All of my hair and eye mod items ; ;
Incentive: For every 1k sponsored, you will receive a slot in the main Rock-themed "goal reaching" raffle. The more collective sponsorships, the more prizes available! Anyone that sponsors 50k or more will receive one slot in a separate bonus raffle for a Rock Angel. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.
Sponsors:
Freakinspazmonkeys - 50k (pg204)
anserine - 10k (pg205)
BloodAngel95 - 5k (pg367)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
edokitty - 200k (pg485)
KinkyRice - 5k (pg781)
GJC Treasurer - 5k (pg837)
Star_Suicide - 50k (pg841)

Total: 350,000 gold

OtherWorldShukumei
Username: OtherWorldShukumei (pg55)
Charity/Quest helping: Alchemy Charity* and Mcl's Chicky Slippers Quest*
Why did you choose them? I like to pick a charity and a quest, so of course I want to help out my RL mom with her chicky slippers that get further away as inflation takes hold. Alchemy can be such a daunty and expensive task, and I've come to love this charity for the help it provides in bringing alchemists together.
What item will you miss the most? My cats, duh. cat_xd
Incentive: For every 1k sponsored, you'll get a slot in a raffle for a Summer Groom or Year of the Rooster. Click here for details. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 200k (pg70)
Senorita Hope - 25k (pg71)
Pixitella - 50k (pg183)
PurpleLovr - 500k to Mcl (pg273)
oneia - 100k (pg279)
KakkaraI8 / Kakkara18 - 200k (pg286)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Simply Spinks - 10k (pg681)
KittenGrey - 15k (pg694)
KinkyRice - 15k (pg800)

Total: 1,205,000 gold

5 M-O Nudist earning 2,475,000 gold

User Image
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L
| Nudist Forms M-O |
User Image

Pandafication
Username: Pandafication (pg70) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT -8*
Why did you choose them? They're a great charity that I've gone nude for in the past. c:
What item will you miss the most? Reve Rouille. It's my favourite!
Sponsors:
rebeljd - 50k (pg89)
anserine - 10k (pg150)
Manasstalker - 750k (pg416 and pg700)
Felina75 - 10k (pg761)
Feisty_Felina - 10k (pg762)

Total: 960,000 gold

Pastasallad
Username: Pastasallad (was I Red Panda I and asd123abc) (pg4) Owes 1 day
Timezone: GMT + 1 DST*
Charity/Quest helping: Tiger's Den*
Why did you choose them? I go nude for Tigger every year, and I'll keep doing so until she stops questing. Because even though we don't talk much, Tigger is an amazing woman. She deserves it!
What item will you miss the most? My cow suit, as it's the only item i have
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5k (pg268 )

Total: 355,000 gold

Plasma Sound
Username: Plasma Sound (pg505) Owes 1 day
Timezone:: -3 DST
Charity/Quest helping: Hardcore Donators Gift Giving Thread*
Why did you choose them? This thread has been my like home in gaia since the moment I first posted in it years ago. The people there are wonderful and I would just love to raise some stuff to give the thread.
What item will you miss the most? I will miss all of my items since the items I wear for the most part are gifts from people in that thread.
Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg515)
Tholia - 50k (pg580)
Millie990 - 65k (pg610)

Total: 250,000

Poetic Wonderland
Removed at request of nudist.

Pretty When I Cry
Username: Pretty When I Cry (pg8 )
Time Zone: GMT - 8 (Actually 7, but no DST)*
Charity/Quest helping: Dream Catcher Quest Thread*
Why did you choose them? Because PFF is awesome, shes helping people get their dream avi.
What item will you miss the most? My red hair/horns.
Incentive: All sponsors over 20k will be entered into a raffle for 500 Gaia Cash. If my goal of 4mil is reached, the raffle prize will be pushed up to 1,000 Gaia Cash and all previous raffle qualifiers will automatically be put into the larger raffle.
Sponsors:
ICESYS - 200k (pg39)
PukeFacedFreak - 20k (pg46)
anserine - 20k (pg75 and pg703)
Pixitella - 20k (pg183)
Dzirus - 30k (pg489)
Seifel - 25k (pg545)
PurpleLovr - 20k (pg654)
SapphiePewds - 75k (pg712)
Wakki Darkmoon - 1mil (pg744)
TGSNE2 - 20k (pg793)
GJC Treasurer - 15k (pg837)

Total: 1,520,000 gold

PukeFacedFreak
Username: PukeFacedFreak (pg141 and 154)
Charity/Quest helping: G.D.I.C Charity*, Omnia Vincere*, and In Plain View*
Why did you choose them? I love -Technicolored Unicorns-, I think she is a wonderful person and a great leader (and have known her for years and worked for her bump thread). The OP [of Lucifer's] (she changes her name so much) is very generous with Gaia gold and last year sponsored me for over 1mil in TGSNE, so I'd like to try and help give back a bit. Frosty has been my friend for a long time and helped me keep my CB thread active for many years.
What item will you miss the most? My entire outfit is a constant for over 4 years, but of course my ducks will be missed the most. Hard to role play with ducklings when they are not on the screen.
Incentive: All sponsors over 20k will be entered into a raffle for 500 Gaia Cash. If my goal of 4mil is reached, the raffle prize will be pushed up to 1,000 Gaia Cash and all previous raffle qualifiers will automatically be put into the larger raffle.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100k (pg151)
Pixitella - 100k (pg183)
cramshaft - 800k (pg256 and pg314)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 5k to Omnia Vincere (pg268 )
PurpleLovr - 20k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k for GDIC(pg654)
Beautifully Meaningful - 25k (pg679)
SapphiePewds - 75k (pg712)
FrostyPeaches - 50k (pg717) (30k for G.D.I.C Charity and 20k for Omnia Vincere)
mephistote - 300K to In Plain View (pg726)
Senorita Hope - 65k for GDIC (pg734)
Sex With A Blender - 20k (pg738 )
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 50k (pg765)

Total: 1,670,000 gold

PurpleLovr
Username: PurpleLovr (pg18 )
Charity/Quest helping: Mint & Cream Dreams*
Why did you choose them? I chose this quest because Sonpi is a good friend of mine and I would like to help in any way that I possibly can. I also always feel very welcomed in this thread.
What item will you miss the most? I change my avi often enough that there isn't one item I am truly in love with. But I will miss my Modus Operandi and Dede the Husky most from this outfit.
Incentive: For every 10k that a sponsor pledges, he/she will be assigned one ticket (in the order that the pledges occur) for a raffle to win a Wed to Darkness!
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Sir_Catherine - 10k and a 4k bonus is she wears default underwear both weeks (pg106)
Senorita Hope - 30k (pg145)
Detective Azhrukov - 1m (pg176)
Pixitella - 50k (pg183)
Blackgry - 100k (pg272)
GJC Treasurer - 5k (pg 342)
SageBunny - 500k (pg469)
Musstardd - 55k (pg642)
Simply Spinks - 100k (pg645)
ElenoreMari - 10k (pg650)
Pixel Cravings - 14k (pg690)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)

Total: 2,064,000 gold

quick_star_blossom
Username: quick_star_blossom (pg106)
Charity/Quest helping: Devil Tail: Doll's Quest* ; Kiss the Sky Charity*
Why did you choose them? Well I have been a nudist for KTSC ever since I heard of GSNE and its always the same reason. I have been part of KTSC when it was started and have seen how many they have help from then to now and I feel convicted to do this every year. I'm new to the Doll's quest but I seen her work hard for her quest so I though it would be wonderful if I could help her out.
What item will you miss the most? Everything hair, eyes and shoes.
Incentive: Offering Art Check out this thread for further information: Please do not specify sponsor money.
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10k (pg144)
anserine - 20k (pg150)
xx I met my fate xx - 100k (pg208 )
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 25k (pg333)
Poleklaws - 25k (pg510)
Texas_Charity - 85k (pg832)

Total: 665,000 gold

7 P-R nudists earning 7,484,000 gold

User Image
Forms & Thread Updates | Nudist Forms A-C | Nudist Forms D-F | Nudist Forms G-I | Nudist Forms J-L | Nudist Forms M-O
|
User Image

Samantha Bunny
Username: Samantha Bunny (pg 347)
Charity/Quest helping: BabyBani's Quest* and The Giveaway Guild*
What item will you miss the most? Nothing
Incentive: For TGG - Everyone will be put into a raffle to win one or more of the monthly collectibles listed. Every 20k spent gets you another ticket. Rock Puppy, Sword of Aegis, Nitemare Parasol, Angelic Parasol, Sun Staff, ORLY? Hat, Angelic Microphone, Ice Tiara, Stone Gauntlet, Fire Flower, and MoMo the Monkey.
Sponsors:
GJC Treasurer - 20k (5k for BBQ and 15k for TGG) (pg 347)
anserine - 40k (pg354 and pg824)
Sno Magicka - 5k for TGG(pg475)
Millie990 - 100k (pg610)
violettheory - 35k (pg804)

Total: 225,000 gold

Senorita Hope
Username: Senorita Hope (pg3 and pg34)
Charity/Quest helping: DWAH, Yami Tyger's Lil Black Book, and N is for Nightmares
Why did you choose them? It's a good charity and both are friends. The third is just because I want to.
What item will you miss the most? My skirt
Incentive: All sponsors will get a ticket for a Thank You Letter for June 2010 raffle, & every 20k is one ticket. I do readings of various kinds - tarot, dice, liquid(scrying), tea leaf, and dream defining. Sponsors get to pick two for free. Any sponsorship of 3mill+ will win a tattoo of their design on my RL body. I will not do anything crude, racist, sexist, etc.
For sponsorship to N is for Nightmares, there are more incentives. See them all here.

Sponsors:
edokitty - 300k (pg70)
Marcu Mayhem - 10k (pg153)
BabyDucklingLove - 200k (pg180)
Pixitella - 10k for N is for Nightmare (pg183)
mamarita - 100k (pg186)
soxs1219 - 50k (pg191)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 15k 5k to YamiTyger and 10k to N is for Nightmares (pg268 )
Simply Spinks - 5k (pg481)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 15k (pg557)
PurpleLovr - 40k (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 25k (pg654)
PukeFacedFreak - 50k (pg763 and pg787)
bloodangel85 - 10k (pg808 )
Star_Suicide - 30k (pg841)

Total: 915,000 gold

Seopa
Username: Seopa (pg 40)
Charity/Quest helping: Gift Giving Paradise*
Why did you choose them? I have been a regular/member for about 6 months and I met so many of my good friends there. I am also good friends with the owner and want to help her out.
What item will you miss the most? From my current avi, Winston crying
Incentive: Each sponsor will receive a raffle ticket (raffle for 1 mill gold) in my charity. Every additional 5k after the first 5k is another ticket.
Sponsorships for Gift Giving Paradise. If you sponsor 10k+, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2013, 50k+ will receive a noodle art, 100k+ will get a blinking potato style art, 500k+ will get a waist up

Sponsors:
Shaizic - 5k (pg65)
anserine - 20k (pg75)
Pixitella - 50k (pg183)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
Tholia - 50k (pg635)
PukeFacedFreak - 10k (pg787)
GJC Treasurer - 20k (pg837)

Total: 250,000 gold

Sex With A Blender
Username: Sex With A Blender (pg328 )
Charity/Quest helping: DWAH*
What item will you miss the most? Actaeon's Blessing, those antlers are so perfect!
Why did you choose them?
Incentive: Any sponsor of 10k gets a sketched chibi art from me, and sponsor of 30k gets a lineart of the style of their choice, and sponsor of 50k or more gets full body colored art of the style of their choice, and any sponsor of 500k or more gets put into a raffle for free art for life from me. My art gallery Any sponsor of 5mil or more gets a tattoo on my IRL body.
Sponsors:
iMatsuo - 500K (pg334)
anserine - 15k (pg339)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
Simply Spinks - 50k (pg540)
KinkyRice - 10k (pg562)

Total: 670,000 gold

Shaizic
Username: Shaizic (pg18 )
Why did you choose them? Because I love my Shan-mama and would like to help them.
What item will you miss the most? All of my wigs and Ultra Satan.
Incentive: Sponsors will be entered into a raffle for various items. Click here for details.
Sponsors for Phoenix Charity will be entered into a raffle for a Feb 2007 Letter, a Aug 2007 Letter, a May 2009 Letter, and a Luck Key. A.p.p.l.e.b.e.r.r.y.Pocky will add every sponsor of their thread into a second raffle including some prizes of her own.

Sponsors:
Acannae - 100k (Pg 33)
A.p.p.l.e.b.e.r.r.y.Pocky - 500k (pg 38 )
anserine - 10k (pg75)
rebeljd - 50k (pg89)
Pixitella - 10k (pg183)
kimberly michaels - 60k (pg359)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
OtherWorldShukumei - 5k (pg654 and pg839)
Felina75 - 10k (pg761)
Feisty_Felina - 10k (762)
Misakithecute - 100k (pg779)
PurpleLovr - 50k (pg852)

Total: 1,430,000 gold

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Username: Shanra the Dragon Bard (pg63)
Charity/Quest helping: Hacked @ birth*
Why did you choose them? Her reason for questing is closely related to the reason for my own charity; she was hacked, and we help people who have been hacked. So this seemed a good way to help her.
What item will you miss the most? Cartier the Dragon
Incentive: All sponsors will be entered into a raffle for a Purple Panda Ball Plush.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100k (pg70)
HASHTAG__thezakway - 150k (pg71)
TARDIS Traveler - 10k (pg78 )
Dragonrider Flar - 15k (pg79)
Hava Cookie - 100k (pg80)
Bard of Dark Angelics - 15k p/day - 210k total (pg82)
rebeljd - 100k (pg88 )
Rayne Blessed - 30k (pg103)
Umaeril - 100k (pg180)
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 10k (pg268 )
oneia - 100k (pg279)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
I Am Smok - 20k (pg640)
PurpleLovr - 40k (pg654)
Feisty_Felina - 10k (pg840)
Felina75 - 10k (pg840)

Total: 1,030,000 gold

shiftin
Username: shiftin (pg489) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: My first quest thread*
Why did you choose them? The threads first post caught my eye, the owner has good taste in anime, and the thread has a Tektek contest
What item will you miss the most? my headbands, collar, or gloves I love those things equally and wear them with every outfit
Incentive: For every 5k someone sponsors me, they get one ticket in a raffle for Blue Heavenly Unmentionables.
Everyone who sponsors her with 10k get's a raffle ticket for a Cosplay Bundle. Every 10k get's another ticket.

Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg497)
Millie990 - 40k (pg610)
Destroying Destery - 80k (pg625)
Simply Spinks - 55k (pg638 and pg673)
lover158 - 20k (pg649)
KakkaraI8 - 300k (pg762)
Sno Magicka - 10k (pg83 cool

Total: 585,000

Shimmertits
Removed from the event.

SilentBreeze90
Username: SilentBreeze90 (pg65)
Charity/Quest helping: Doll's Devil Tail Quest*
Why did you choose them? Doll is a wonderful person and I want her to reach her goal~
What item will you miss the most? Oh dear... All of them? But probably the wigs the most....
Incentive:If you sponsor- less than 10k you'll get a b/w chibi
10k: colored chibi, Every 20k added will receive another chibi, 100k: trade in chibis for 1/2 body anime, 200k: 3/4 body anime or 1/2 body anime couple. More information available here

Sponsors:
anserine - 10k (pg75)
Alarmingly Charming - 100k for Doll (pg113)
Pixitella - 10k (pg183)
xx I met my fate xx - 15k (pg208 )
Freakinspazmonkeys - 50k (pg250)
Poleklaws - 10k (pg510)
Simply Spinks - 19k (pg540)
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
Sweet Sentiment - 11k (pg795)

Total: 365,000 gold

-S i m p l y Nikki
Username: -S i m p l y Nikki (pg590)
Charity/Quest helping: Your destiny Awaits Charity*
Why did you choose them? this charity has helped me with my quest items and I went nude for them once before. I love this charity
What item will you miss the most? my dress
Incentive: For every 1k sponsored to YDA Charity, sponsors will get 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items. The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Click here for details. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.
Sponsors:
Simply Spinks - 100k (pg638 )
anserine - 25k (pg661)
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
PukeFacedFreak - 20k (pg787)
violettheory - 45k (pg804)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)
GJC Treasurer - 20k (pg837)

Total: 380,000 gold

Simply Spinks
Username: Simply Spinks (pg288 )
Charity/Quest helping: Sunflowers :: A Joint Quest! and An Angel's Quest
Permission Waiting on both their permissions now. I asked them in their threads. If they get back to me before my form is put in I'll edit this post with their permissions smile
Why did you choose them? They were both under the Wanted section, so I know that they need the help. I have known Uni for a long time and I know how hard she works to complete her quests as well as how much she helps out in the Gaian community. I also wanted to help An Angel's Quest because she reminds of myself when I used to quest; she seems extremely dedicated and I really like that in a questor!
What item will you miss the most? Honestly, none.
Incentive: Anyone who sponsors 500k or more will be put into a raffle for Astra-15: Cruising Cumulus as well as have a bumping service available for them for the thread of their choice (bumps or conversational posts). Sponsors 100k-500k will be put into a raffle for Succubi's Modesty as well as have a bumping service (50 bumps). Sponsors 50k-100k will be put into a raffle for String Ensemble as well as have a bumping service (25 bumps). Anyone who sponsors below 50k will be put into random raffles for "junk" items in my inventory.
I will MATCH any sponsorships up to 1.5 million gold. Meaning, if you sponsor me I will sponsor you for the same amount or a nudist of your choice.

Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10k (pg307)
anserine - 20k (pg308 )
KakkaraI8 / Kakkara18 - 500k (pg558 and 762)
Tholia - 100k (pg580 and 635)
PurpleLovr - 100k (pg645)
Wrathofrealm - 240k (pg745)
TGSNE2 - 1k (pg792)
Star_Suicide - 100k (pg841)

Total: 1,321,000 gold

Star_Suicide
Username: Star_Suicide (pg???&586) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: Mad House* AND Your Destiny Awaits Charity*
Why did you choose them? I checked out her quest list and it reminds me of mine so I figured she could use some help with it. I wanted to help out more than one thread this year and I think this charity [YDA] is deserving of some extra help.
What item will you miss the most? Spring Rose, but it's time for a change anyway
Sponsors:
anserine - 25k (pg515)
Millie990 - 40k (pg610)
TGSNE2 - 2k (pg794)
Sweet Sentiment - 5k (pg795)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 302,000 gold

Stare at People
see Writes Haikus

Strawberri Stardust
Username: Strawberri Stardust (pg31)
Charity/Quest helping: got birthday?*
Why did you choose them? I stripped for them last year and would like to do so again this year :3
What item will you miss the most? All of my hair and eye items!!
Sponsors:
Senorita Hope - 20k (pg 34)
anserine - 10k (pg75)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
PukeFacedFreak - 30k (pg787)

Total: 242,500 gold

Sweet Sentiment
Username:Sweet Sentiment (pg263)
Charity/Quest helping: J.U.N.K.*
Why did you choose them? They needed the help and I like the concept of their charity
What item will you miss the most? Dappy Dandy
Incentive: Ms Sharra will offer: Sign/Graphics to anyone who sponsors 99k and/or Below, Art to anyone who offers 100k and/or Above.
Raffle ticket towards an avatar drawing for every 5k sponsored. Number of drawings to be raffled off will increase when certain sponsorship levels are met. 2 raffles (Tier 1 & Tier 2) for trash/fish/ other small alchemy items. Tier level and point value of items will be explained in incentive thread.

Sponsors:
anserine - 10k (pg308 )
BloodAngel95 - 5k (pg367)
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
violettheory - 40k (pg804)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 345,000 gold

-Technicolored Unicorns-
Username: -Technicolored Unicorns- (pg75) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: PoleKlaw's Quest Thread* & Devil Tail ↻ Doll's Quest*
Why did you choose them? I would love to help both finish their d.tail quests especially since I got mine last year. I also feel like Im good friends with both and I love to help my friends.
What item will you miss the most? All of them!
Incentive: All sponsors over 50k will be entered in a raffle to win a free thread layout from me. Over 100k will be entered in a raffle to win a free profile from me. Samples: Thread Layouts - x, x. Profiles - x, x, x
For Poleklaws if you donate more then 100k to you will be entered in a raffle for Bani Clips and Diapered Egg.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 200k (pg76)
Alarmingly Charming - 100k for Doll (pg113)
Senorita Hope - 10k (pg153)
GJC Treasurer- 10k- 5k per place (pg 342)
Raspberry(Soda) - 100k (pg548 )
Komerashi - 10k (pg582)
Millie990 - 100k (pg610)
Tholia - 100k (pg635)
OtherWorldShukumei - 11k (pg654)
PukeFacedFreak - 30k (pg763)
TGSNE2 - 1k (pg792)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 926,000 gold

Tenko72
Username: Tenko72 (pg526)
Charity/Quest helping: A Crimson Quest*
What item will you miss the most? Right now, definitely my Hermes's Moon.
Sponsors:
Armor Knight - 5k (pg553)
anserine - 50k (pg578 )
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)

Total: 160,000 gold

TGSNE2
Username: TGSNE2 (pg638 )
Timezone: GMT - 8 and - 6*
Do you observe daylight savings time: Yes
Charity/Quest helping: Questing for my ALL TIME fav items*, yeahyeah! asq~*, and Aalyyve Wyyre's Quest Charity
Why did you choose them? We like to go nude for those that are left-over in the Wanted section! But we also like supporting charities, so we looked for one that met the requirements.
What item will you miss the most? My peasant outfit.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100K (pg661) for Aalyyve Wyyre
anserine - 75k (pg661)
ilover1508 - 50k (pg676)
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
PukeFacedFreak - 15k (pg763)
ilover1508/TGSNE2 - 1k (pg82 cool (she won it from pg 777 and sponsored TGSNE2 with it.)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)

Total: 381,000 gold

The Angelic Puppet
Removed from the event.

The Madlib Hatter
Username: The Madlib Hatter (pg161)
Charity/Quest helping: Pure Imagination* and The Little Gift of Love*
Why did you choose them? This is my third year being a nudist, and I've nuded (is that a word? Can I make up a word?) for LGOL every year. I also went nude for PI last year and have made good friends with the thread owners since.
What item will you miss the most? I can't think of one singular item, but it will definitely be hard to not be able to do my Scootaloo cosplay for 2 weeks.
Incentive: For every person who sponsors 5k+, you get a link to me doing a cover of "Single Ladies". (Keep in mind I don't know half the lyrics) If I reach 100k in collective sponsorships, EVERY sponsor gets that link to the video & you each get a personal shout-out. If I reach 1mil, EVERY sponsor gets the previous, and I wear a mustache. If I reach 5mil in sponsorships, EVERY sponsor gets the previous, and I send you a separate link of me dying my hair.
Sponsors:
anserine - 20k (pg187)
Senorita Hope - 10k (pg393 and 516)
Millie990 - 80k (pg610)
II Fairy water II - 5k (pg728 )
violettheory - 5k (pg804)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)
ArchangelAki-chan - 70k (pg836)

Total: 380,000 gold

17 S-T Nudists earning 9,937,500 gold

User Image
Nudist Forms P-R
| Nudist Forms S-T | Nudist Forms U-W | Nudist Forms X-Z
User Image

VeLannaC
Username: VeLannaC (pg45 and 193) owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: G.I.F.T.* and A Tankchu Charity*
Why did you choose them? [GIFT is] a wonderful charity and have helped so many people and I want to help them continue to do so. I helped [Tankchu] last year and they requested me to help them again this year. It's a lovely charity run by a lovely and kind lady.
What item will you miss the most? My Fallen Wish
Incentive: Sponsorships over 100k for A TankChu Charity will be entered for a raffle to win a Bani Clip and a Diapered Egg.
Sponsors:
Shaizic - 10k (pg65&208 )
anserine - 20k (pg75&205)
bes in a box - 200k (pg461)

Total: 280,000 gold

Viktorya Chuikova
Username: Viktorya Chuikova (pg529) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: Fleur-de-Floraison's Quest Thread*
Why did you choose them? Although I do not know Fleur-de-Floraison in real life, she is a really great Gaian that is kind and generous with others, and as such, I'd like to thank her for all that she has done and contributed to Gaia and its community xD
What item will you miss the most? Celestial Emissary ~ ♥
Incentive: For all donaters donating 350k+ I will personally pay a good friend of mine to make a sig of your choice, with the details you provide me (ie, send me pic + desired wording, etc.) here is an example of her work: Rukayex's Signature Blog ♥
Sponsors:
anserine - 50k (pg578 )
Jensomniac - 25k (pg716)
Senorita Hope - 40k - (pg785)
PukeFacedFreak - 5k (pg787)
violettheory - 30k (pg804)

Total: 205,000 gold

Violet Rose28
Username: Violet Rose28 (pg362 and pg592)
Charity/Quest helping: Disasters' Tip Jar* and Hinata-chan1010’s Most Wanted Quest Thread
Why did you choose them? she [Disaster] seems like a nice hardworking person, that's why i want to help her out. She [Hinata] was in the wanted section and she's fun xp glad to help her out
What item will you miss the most? my hearts
Incentive: Every 10k gets you a raffle ticket to win a Monthly Collectible Letter for May 2013
Sponsors:
Senorita Hope - 5.5k (pg393 and pg702)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 25k (pg408 )
bloodangel95 - 50k (pg518 )
Komerashi - 80k (pg582 and pg 756)
PurpleLovr - 100k (pg406 and 593)- 50k is for Hinata-chan's quest
anserine - 40k (pg408 and 597)
Beautifully Meaningful - 10k (pg603 and pg 679)
Girl Named Hello - 5k (pg644)
TrulyUnique - 10k (pg649)
OtherWorldShukumei - 2k (pg654)
Ayauran-atoli - 200k (pg685)
Capt Richard - 40k (pg801)

Total: 602,500 gold

violettheory
Username: violettheory (pg539)
Charity/Quest helping: Sweet Sweets - a quest* & Kitten's Quest*
Why did you choose them? they advertised TGSNE in their quest threads
What item will you miss the most? ancient naganata
Incentive: Every 1K will give you a ticket for July 2013 letter
All sponsors of Kitten's quest will be entered in a raffle for 1 fullbody color piece of art. Samples

Sponsors:
Lucienia - 100k (pg542)
Armor Knight - 5k (pg553)
Beautifully Meaningful - 10k (pg603 and pg679)
PurpleLovr - 20k (pg654)
Senorita Hope - 40k (pg702)
OtherWorldShukumei - 2k (pg839)

Total: 252,000 gold

Winged Timberwolf
Username: Winged Timberwolf (pg128 and pg140)
Charity/Quest helping: G.I.F.T. Gift In Full Throttle* and A Cosplayer's Closet: A Quest*
Why did you choose them? I picked A Cosplayer's Closet because I love making avis for characters using gaian items and I know how frustrating it can be to need an item that's pretty expensive. Then, I picked G.I.F.T. because they seemed well-organized and I really liked their thread!
What item will you miss the most? Inari's Beads v_v
Incentive: Artwork. I'm not too sure about what to price each type (headshot, bust, full body), but I can only promise at maximum fullbody NO background. Sample & My deviantART account: {x}
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 10k (pg144)
anserine - 30k (pg150)
Pixitella - 50k for Always Dreaming (pg183)
bloodangel95 - 30k (pg518 )
xx I met my fate xx - 205k (pg607 and pg814)
KakkaraI8 - 200k (pg762)

Total: 585,000 gold

Writes Haikus
Removed from event.

5 U-W Nudists earning 1,924,500 gold

User Image
Nudist Forms P-R | Nudist Forms S-T
| Nudist Forms U-W | Nudist Forms X-Z
User Image

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx (pg79) Owes 1 day
Charity/Quest helping: Your Destiny Awaits*
Why did you choose them? I feel like this charity should have some strippers. Though I have just stumble upon the charity's thread, who doesn't like CoCo an KiKi?
What item will you miss the most? I have at least one companion equipped each avatar, so them.<3
Incentive: Kovak will be offering art for every milestone met in donations here.
For every 1k sponsored to YDA Charity, sponsors will get 1 slot in a raffle for random Coco items. The number of prizes will grow with the charity's nudists' collective earnings. Click here for details. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.

Sponsors:
anserine - 30k (pg354 and pg824)
violettheory - 5k (pg804)
Zir0x01 - 125k (pg829)
GJC Treasurer - 30k (pg837)

Total: 330,000 gold

xx I met my fate xx
Username: xx I met my fate xx (pg194 and pg553)
Charity/Quest helping: The BadAss quest*
Why did you choose them? I love the brazen and unapologetic way in which this quest is so awesome and I'm excited to be helping him out with it.
What item will you miss the most? Grey peasant gloves. I wear them a lot.
Incentive: Every sponsor will get a sketchy headshot. Higher sponsorships get you "higher quality" art. See here for all of the details. I will match ALL sponsorships up to 5mil.
Sponsors:
Freakinspazmonkeys - 50k (pg204)
edokitty - 100k (pg205)
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 75k (pg644)
Beautifully Meaningful - 332,500k (pg679 and pg799)

Total: 747,500 gold

YamiTyger
Username: YamiTyger (pg3)
Charity/Quest helping: Angelic Nightmare Charity*, DWAH*, Poleklaws Charity*, and The Giveaway Guild*
Why did you choose them? DWAH as it's my second home, Angelic Nightmare as Lirilei and Ridley are a very welcoming couple, and have a very helpful charity. And the Giveaway Guild, as it's a multitude of charities to help out all of Gaia
What item will you miss the most? As always, my cats!
Incentive: Every 5k of donations received, earns you one raffle slot, for either a headshot, Chibi, or fullbody. Headshots are done by Zi, Chibis by gummie_sourball, and fullbodies by MissMissie!
Everyone who sponsors Yami for The Giveaway Guild will be put into a raffle to win one or more of the monthly collectibles listed. Every 20k sponsored gets you another ticket for Rock Puppy, Sword of Aegis, Nitemare Parasol, Angelic Parasol, Sun Staff, ORLY? Hat, Angelic Microphone, Ice Tiara, Stone Gauntlet, Fire Flower, and MoMo the Monkey.
Any sponsorship over 100k for Poleklaws Quest will be entered for a raffle to win a Bani Clips and a Diapered Egg.

Sponsors:
PukeFacedFreak - 20k (5k per place) (pg38 )
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 50k for Angelic Nitemare Charity (pg39)
edokitty - 400k (pg70)
Marcu Mayhem - 15k- for TGG (pg153 and 347)
cramshaft - 800k (pg 256 and 314)
Poleklaws - 30k (pg510) 10k each for DWAH, The Giveaway Guild, and Angelic Nightmare Charity
BatChic - 100k (pg539)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 20k (pg557)
keiiii - 2mil (pg562)
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox - 75k (pg644)
l33Al2 - 1mil (pg654)
OtherWorldShukumei - 376k (pg353 and pg654)
The Madlib Hatter - 10k (pg665)
Mrs_S_Snape - 300k (pg716) 100k gold each for Angelic Nightmare Charity, Poleklaws Quest Thread, and The Giveaway Guild
Misakithecute - 400k (pg779)
B R A I N - 1mil (pg789)
TGSNE2 - 1k (pg794)
- x peacy x - - 1mil (pg794)
Timmy Tao - 20k (pg794)
Jayden Kogane - 50k (pg824)
Texas_Charity - 85k (pg832)
Star_Suicide - 5k (pg841) for TGG
Gotham Girlz - 10k (pg85 cool

Total: 7,919,500 gold

Your_Best_Disaster
Username: Your_Best_Disaster (pg268 )
Charity/Quest helping: Gosh Gaining Gold Charity*, Getting Back on My Feet*, and BabyxBecca's Quest!*
Why did you choose them? They're a really fun Charity Guild and they help out so much.
What item will you miss the most? my eye bandage
Incentive: for every 5k you donate you will receive chibi art, 10k is half body and 20k is full. I may also do sprites for each 50k donation or 3 pieces of art of your choice.
Sponsors:
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 20k (pg333)
anserine - 45k (pg339)
GJC Treasurer- 15k- 5k per place (pg342)
Poleklaws - 30k (pg510)
bloodangel95 - 30k (pg518 )
Freakinspazmonkeys - 40k (pg281&565)
Ayauran-AtolI - 90k (pg648 )
KittenGrey - 10k (pg694)
Tholia - 50k (pg853)

Total: 480,000 gold

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Username: Your_Destiny_Awaits (pg110)
Charity/Quest helping: THE Christmas Charity*
Why did you choose them? I love THE Santa Claus! Such an amazing person. I really miss the charity events he ran, but at least I can help him with his own charity endeavors.
What item will you miss the most? My kitty ears!
Incentive: For every 1k sponsored, you will receive one slot in a raffle towards "Wintry" cat items. As more sponsorships are earned, more prizes will be unlocked. For full details, click here. Some sponsors may qualify for a baby bump sign if you're interested. See here for full details.
Sponsors:
edokitty - 100k (pg151)
Sno Magicka - 5k (pg475)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 15k (pg557)
FrostyPeaches - 15k (pg646)
PurpleLovr - 40k (pg654)
GJC Treasurer - 10k (pg837)
mi vida nueva - 100k (pg857)

Total: 325,000 gold

5 X-Z Nudists earning 9,802,000 gold

User Image
Nudist Forms P-R | Nudist Forms S-T | Nudist Forms U-W
| Nudist Forms X-Z

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas