Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

(Thank you everyone who helped me get my threadmaster achievement!! )

1/22/18
I'M FINALLY COMPLETING MY FIRST SET OF BACKWINGS!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO RAZER FOR SELLING ME HER DIAMONDBACK!!!!!

Questing Backwings for 7 years and counting!

Hi
Ignore post count and dates
I'm reviving this to help keep track of my progress.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

Welcome to my quest thread! What, may you ask, am I questing for? Well, let me explain....

After a lot of time and quiet a number of different quest threads, I'm finally settling down into one cozy thread here, that I hope I can keep until my quests are complete.
Initially I wanted to do all 6 backwings quests, but I realize I just don't have the time to dedicate to that idea. I have so far, after about 7 years of questing, completed only one set.
Currently my sights are on the set of cache backwings, and once I complete those I will think about what to do next.

Old Outdated Info
There are a number of very expensive things I want on Gaia, and a few of them I can make using various game items and some time. I have gone through a number of quest threads, and recently realized my ultimate goal; the 6 backwings. I will be tracking my progress here, and once I am done making these items, I will start questing for the big costly items on my wishlist that can't be crafted (and some that can through alchemy).

Currently I seem to be hitting a small hitch. I am not on Gaia nearly as much as I used to be, and between fishing, towns, zOMG, bootygrab, and various games on here that I've been doing to raise gold and the items I need to complete my quests, I am only one person, and I'm making little progress on my own. Any and all help is appreciated, especially any game items I need to complete my quests. Right now game items used to make the caches is the biggest thing I need, because trying to collect all these things from all these different places and games is proving to be difficult.

As of 1/22/18:
Holy s**t
like, really holy s**t
I actually did it
I completed my first set of backwings
I.... really didn't think I'd be able to do it after so long
But wow
Today was the day
I finally have my archangel's wings
A HUGE THANK YOU TO RAZER FOR SELLING ME HER DIAMONDBACK!!!!

Past Updates:

As of 12/23/17:
It's almost the end of the year!
I literally forgot how long I've been working on these stupid backwings
According to my updates, I was trying to buy the formula back in 2010
That was 7 years ago guys.....
Boldurs are stupid inflated and I have no time to fish
So yeah
Still chugging along I guess

As of 4/10/17:
So
I have a really bad problem with hiatuses
And I am STILL working on my first set of wings
emotion_facepalm
Between towns changing to towns 2, zOMG going down and FINALLY coming back, and fishing being down FOR NEARLY A YEAR before it got fixed, questing has been....
difficult.
I'm mostly using this thread now to track progress, not really so much as a "donation" thing.
I'll get there eventually

As of 2/15/14:
O hai thur! I kinda took a Hiatus for a while. But I'm back not and resuming my quest~ heart

As of 9/14/13:
Been super busy and haven't had much time on Gaia lately. Birthday in 5 days (Sept 19th). Gonna be going on a trip for a week for my birthday. 3nodding

As of 5/27/2013:
My thread has been accepted in the 11th Gaian Sponsered Nudity Event. Yay!
Feel like stripping down to you gaian undies to help me in my quest? Or even help another quest thread or charity earn gold? Head over there and check it out~!

Update: 7/10/13
I got a nudist! Yay! If anyone feels like sponsoring my nudist, or any other nudist for that matter to help various quests or charities, check out the TGSNE! (clicking the banner above will take you there)

As of 5/10/2013:
Wow! It's almost been a year that this thread has been open and I have only 10 pages of comments. *waves little flag in dull celebration* Currently I'm working my fingers off trying to earn gold for one backwings formula. I'm not even concerned with all 6 right now, I just want one. I play zOMG and bootygrab every day I can to earn as much gold as I can. I have an excel sheet monitoring my gold earning for each day and my progress. I've run numbers and calculated how long it will take to earn enough gold, how much I have to earn per day, how many hours I have to play to earn per day, how many mules I have to have to maximize my gold earnings per day. Really, it's exhausting. At the minimum rate of 100k per day, it will take 10 days to earn 1 million gold. At that rate it will take about 450 days to get up to 50mil, which might not even be enough for one formula. That's over a year.
So please, please please PLEASE! Any and all help is appreciated, truly it is. Even if it's just to bump my thread or throw a <3 my way, please help.

User Image

Mind Gaia's ToS
No spamming/advertising. If you want to affiliate, please pm me.
No begging for anything. This is a quest thread, not a charity
I'm not buying anything I'm not questing for, and even then I'm trying to earn through other means. Please don't try to sell things in my thread. Donations of any kind are nice but not necessary, thank you.
Be nice to one another. Don't come in here and insult me or anyone else who's here.
<3 my thread? (optional xD)

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

I made my account on Gaia in 2007, and I admit it took me some time to navigate my way around. I loved playing zOMG, fishing, and going around towns, but mostly I'm here to do art-related things now. I used to RP a lot as well, but have fallen out of that.
Off Gaia I am a happily married house wife, with a dog and a cat and a wonderful husband. We've been married since 4/29/10, and originally met in high school in 2005. He works as an IT tech while I stay home and take care of the chores, animals, and maintain the house.
I'd die without music, I would marry Johnny Depp if I could, and I tend to be a very crafty person.
That's abut as much irrelevant information I can think of for this section. If you want to know more about me you can always check out my profile or ask.

User Image
And finally we come to the quest.
Initially I wanted to go for all 6 backwings when I revamped this thread. If I remember correctly this thread was originally just an item quest thread until the backwings became a thing. However as soon as the backwings for alchemy were first revealed, I fell in love with them and decided to quest them
Over time with game items becoming inflated to oblivion and me just generally growing up, I spent less and less time on gaia and my quest fell to the wayside. I was still questing the wings whenever I was actually on gaia, but things like fishing and collecting in towns were things I didn't have time to dedicate to anymore.
Anyways, now that I've completed my first set of backwings and there have been A BILLION different backwings introduced to the site since I first started questing, I'll be re-prioritizing my quests.

Currently I am going to aim for all the cache wings and see what to do from there.

Old Outdated Quest Info
The biggest and most expensive quest that I am aiming for is the Backwings. These lovely things are a product of alchemy, and they take a lot of time, gold, and very expensive items to make. To make one pair of wings, you need at least one rare fish from durem, a gray or white body dye, multiple items from Dernier Cri, a lot of gold, a lot of components, and a lot of gold.
I am aiming to make all 6 Backwings.
Because of this fairly large quest, I am questing a lot of things at once. The inks to make the dyes, the fish to make the rares, and all the game items to make the caches for the components.
Since I'm already questing a lot of game items, I figured I could add two more things to my list; the Emeraldback Lion Fins, and the Candy Striper Crown.

All of the information I have about the Backwings is thanks to a wonderful guide that can be found here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-v2-backwings-guide/t.84838241/
My thanks go out to everyone who was part of making that thread possible. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be on this road of the ultimate quest.

All information about the Rare Fish and the items they make was provided by Gadin and his extremely helpful Fishing Guide My thanks go out to him for all of the work he put into that thread.

Once I am done with all these challenging quests, I'll be moving on to questing items from my wishlist that cannot be crafted (and some that can through alchemy).

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

User Image
Archangel's Wings

OMFG IT'S DONE GUYS THEY'RE REALLY DONE I MADE THEM OMG

(for the cache wings I need 2 of each so I can make the Radiant wings as well)

User Image
Diamond Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Diamond
0 // 0

User Image
Sapphire Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Sapphire
0 // 0

User Image
Emerald Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Emerald
0 // 0

User Image
ZOMG Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: ZOMG
0 // 0

User Image
Ruby Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Ruby
0 // 0

User Image
Garnet Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Garnet
0 // 0

User Image
Amethyst Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Amethyst
0 // 0

User Image
Topaz Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Topaz
0 // 0

User Image
Aquamarine Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Aquamarine
0 // 0

User Image
Gold Michael's Wings
0 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Gold
0 // 0

User Image
Platinum Michael's Wings
1 // 2
User Image
Philosopher's Cache: Platinum
0 // 100

User Image
Radiant Michael's Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
INFO COMING SOON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side Quests

User Image
Candy Striper Candy Crown

User Image
Candy Striper
0 // 10
User Image
Green Striper
439 // 1,000

User Image
Royal Crown Red
1 // 1
Donated by iAdorkableKitty
Thank you so much!!!

User Image
Emeraldback Lion Fins

User Image
Emeraldback Lion
0 // 2
User Image
Stone Boldur
54 // 1,000

User Image
Elegant White Satin Coat
Donated By luigirules64
Thank you!!!!

User Image
Fairy Wings
Donated by luigirules64
Thank you!! >w<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Quests

User Image
Michael's Wings
User Image
Formula 1: Angelic Quest Inizio
0g // ?g

User Image
Beelzebub's Wings
User Image
Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio
0g // ?g

User Image
Lucifer's Wings
User Image
Formula 1: Fallen Quest Inizio
0g // ?g

User Image
Selaphiel's Wings
User Image
Formula 1: Risen Quest Inizio
0g // ?g

User Image
Devil's Wings
User Image
Formula 1: Devilish Quest Inizio
0g // ?g

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

Eno Kyoya
            Tipped two of my posts~

Aeux
            Tipped first post

Kendi Kane
            Tipped post

light_goddest_angel05
            A few game items and tipped post

Serenity Achkey
            5.9k heart

KittenXKawaii
            Tipped posts, Multiple Trades full of various game items heart

Nei Karasu (her charity: Celestial Charity)
            Opalescent Rainbow, Mikan's Slap, Wintry Kisses, spartan sandals, hockey mask, herald of chaos factions heart

Divinity in Motion
            Princess Discord heart heart heart heart heart

M y B l o o d L u s t
            A pink carnation and 2.5k

iAdorkableKitty
            100 Yellow Guppies, 5 Crumpled Green Construction Paper, and Royal Crown Red heart heart heart heart

Anonymous (thank you to whoever sent it!)
            Limit Breaker

Nynaevie
            Paper and tipped posts

Alhemy Charity
            Multiple trades of alchemy component things heart

lunar Kyra-hime
            200k and a trade full of game items heart

Rawfie
            Trade full of game items~ heart

Anonymous (thank you to whoever sent these!)
            Philosopher's Cache and Philosopher's Cache Garnet

Maia Tala
            Multiple trades of game items heart heart

Saralymo
            1mil gold heart

luigirules64
            White Satin Coat, 10 fairy wings and 1mil heart heart

MaclauMo
            Lots of fish heart heart heart heart

Beautiful Dahlia
            White Ink heart

Username
      Donation

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image
Anyone on my friends list

Divinity in Motion
Divi, if it wasn't for you, I'd have a lot less game items than I do now. Thank you so much for all that you've given me heart heart

Razer
It was because of our negotiations for your Diamondback that i was able to complete my first set of backwings. Thank you. Just thank you so much.

Username

User Image

Username

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

NONE

Previous Contests:

Bump for Art!
(please note all art is full body pieces)

100 bumps : Lineart
(samples of lineart here)
200 bumps: I color the lineart
(flat color, meaning no shading. samples here)
500 bumps: I shade the colored lineart
(sample here)

-----------------------------

The 11th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event Raffle!
Because I am participating in The 11th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event, I will be holding a raffle for the nudists and sponsors that help me and my thread!

Nudist Raffle:
I will be giving each nudist a number when he/she goes nude for me. At the end of the event, I will use a random number generator to pick who wins.
Prize -1 fullbody colored art!

Nudists: violettheory (automatically gets art!)

Sponsor Raffle:
I will be giving each sponsor who sponsors one of my nudists a number when he/she sponsors my thread (you can only be entered once). At the end of the event, I will use a random number generator to pick who wins.
Prize -1 fullbody colored art!

Sponsors:
1) Lucienia
2) Armor Knight
3) xx I met my fate xx -winner!
4) PixelCravings
5) Violet Rose28
6) Beautifully Meaningful
7) PurpleLovr
8 ) Senorita Hope

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

User Image

Quest Thread Link:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kitten-s-quest-contests/t.79736295/][IMG]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/kittengrey/KittensQuestsmaller_zpsb1b56b31.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Tiny URL Link:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/c75oo3o][IMG]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/kittengrey/KittensQuestsmaller_zpsb1b56b31.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

Keeping track of some info here

Level 1 components:
(2) Kapre's Beard - 2 topaz, 38 aquamarine
(2) Pegasus Feather - 20 aquamarine, 4 gold, 4 topaz, 10 sapphire
(3) Unicorn Blood - 3 platinum, 6 diamond, 6 garnet, 6 ruby, 30 amethyst
(6) Bottled Up Sunlight - 30 ruby, 6 aquamarine