Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pure Imagination

{
████████ █████ ████████ }
      the circus just isn't the same without y o u !

Hi! I’m the thread-mule for the humble joint quest thread of Hanchi-Chan and Pandafication. As the title suggests, our quest is fanciful as, ideally, we would like to achieve the items we love without having to sell off those which we already have
                                  (and naturally, also love). We realize this will take quite some time, as there are always new and exciting items we like!

We'd be thrilled if you did donate, but we're not expecting it. We'd be happy if you just stayed and chatted over virtual cookies,and kept us motivated.

• • • • • •

❝Rules❞

Failure to adhere by the following rules will result in a warning. If you do not heed the warning, your username will be added to the black-list with further action taken if needed (ie, reported). Its easier if you just stick to the rules.

Follow the Terms of Service and PG-13 level.
                                    No begging, page stretching or spamming.
                                    Literacy is next to godliness.
                                    No quoting the front page.
                                    Keep quote-blocks/quote-towers to only 1 or 2. They look ugly.
                                    No advertising without authorization (signature buttons excluded).

Intro and Rules About Us Questing Announcements Lists Affiliates Contests

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

About Us

{

❝Hanchi-Chan❞

I’ve been questing items since my beginning in October 2008. I am a full-time university student who is passionate about history and literature. I’d love if we chatted about different books/short-stories/poems we’ve read. I love music, though can’t play an instrument, sing or keep a beat. My favorite genres of music are rock, classical and jazz. Mangoes, crepes and flavoured teas are epic in my mind. And I love cupcakes! I am less active during the university semester for obvious reasons.

• • • • • •

❝Pandafication❞

Bonjour. I'm Brittanii, though people call me Panda (something about me being cuddly. Iunno). I am materialistic, and I like stars, and flowers, and the sea. I'm moving to the US in the not too distant future from Australia, though should still be active on Gaia. If/when I grow up, I want to be a cosmetic surgeon. For now, I'll stick to getting pretty items on a pixel avatar site. I like pretty things, with lace and silk, but I also like leather, metal studs and the like. I just ate my last stick of pocky and I'm really hungry right now. I think I'm going to get a sandwich. Panda out~

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Questing

{

As a quest thread, this is our crown jewel. Our blood and sweat goes into getting these in the form of posting on threads and commenting on profiles, zOMGing and booty grabbing. This Heart Attack is our mule account created solely for this quest and we would prefer that, if you felt so inclined, you donate to her rather than Hanchi-Chan or Pandafication. Any help or donations will be received with eternal gratitude.

User Image Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen. - Sainte Ciel was a beautiful young novice, with a pure and devoted spirit...

3690k / 165000k
(Updated every 5k, based on LMV)
*Lowest Marketplace Value
• • • • • •

❝Future Quests❞

This is pretty much just here to help keep us focused. Items may be added/subtracted when we get them/Gaia creates them, icons link to marketplace listing for respective items.

1 mil + User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    500k + User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    250k + User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    100k + User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    50k + User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Announcements

{

This space is more like a feature area, a billboard advertisement as it were. See the Links post for affiliation details and how you can get your quest/graphics shop/charity/ect highlighted here! We leave all announcements up for at least a week.

User Image
                                          The Random Gaian Charity Guild is a charity where you can submit an application bi-monthly for a chance to get 10+k. They also run events over
                                          Easter, Halloween, Christmas, ect, where you can score some big prizes.
                                          Basically, Hanchi-Chan loves this place.

• • • • • •

❝Updates❞

Information regarding when we managed to achieve a certain quest will be updated as frequently as possible and noted in EST (+10 Greenwich Mean Time).

O 3 .1 2 .1 O ! ~ thread opened thanks to Hanchi-Chan's coding skillz.
                                      O 4 .1 2 .1 O ! ~ contests opened and Secret Santa! 2010 Event up!
                                      O 1 . O 1 . 1 1 ! ~ happy new year! Secret Santa! 2010 Event is closed.
                                      O 2 . O 2 . 1 1 ! ~ achieved The Ringmaster quest - 4.8mil.
                                      1 1 . O 3 . 1 1 ! ~ achieved Zodacial quest - 4.8mil.
                                      1 3 . O 3 . 1 1 ! ~ achieved Fremere's Guard quest - 540k.
                                      d a t e ! ~ info h e r e
                                      d a t e ! ~ info h e r e
                                      d a t e ! ~ info h e r e
                                      d a t e ! ~ info h e r e

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lists

{

❝Donators❞

A full list of donators over the years of questing can be found in This Heart Attack’s journal here.

Balewarrior - 7.5k
                                    Vervania - Aquatica
                                    Vednix - 50k
                                    BabyDollDarling - 44k
                                    jzmajor - 50k
                                    Howul - Anurla's Amulet, 2x Surf Scarf, 6x Penman's Steel
                                    Calovere - 1.5mil
                                    deziluzie - 200k

• • • • • •

❝Regulars❞

Thanks to those of you who stay and chat, keeping us from going insane~

xX_4ngel_D3ath_Xx
                                    Balewarrior
                                    FawkDemHaturrz xD

• • • • • •

❝Blacklist❞

Er, you suck? </3

xXANGEL_VS_D3ATHXx - Begging.

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Affiliates

{

❝Links In❞

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.67607611_1/]
                                    [img]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/Hanchi-Chan/Button.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/gaiagraphx/PIbutton.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[img]ttp://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/Hanchi-Chan/2cp9gt3.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                    [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/captainplushie/pureimaginationawesome.gif[/img][/url]

• • • • • •

❝Links Out❞

Want to link up? PM This Heart Attack with affiliation details (ie, link to your thread, the code for your button) and we'll get back to you!

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Contests

{

Contests are currently open so get your butts in here and get some free golds! New contests will be added regularly - so keep looking back! Do not whine or be a bad sport, we will disqualify you from winning future rounds and/or black-list you. If you have any unique contests you think should be incorporated, please PM This Heart Attack with your idea.

❝First Commentor❞

Basically, the first person to comment on certain pages, wins!

P r i z e ! ~ 2k for every 10 pages, 5k for every 50 pages, possibility of random wins on random pages.
                                    R u l e s ! ~ Thread owners not eligible to win, prize goes to the next eligible user, spammers are disqualisfied.
                                    W i n n e r s ! Seika19 - pg 2, xX_4ngel_D3ath_Xx - pgs 10, 20, 30, Balewarrior - pg 40.

• • • • • •

❝Quote This!❞

The first person to tell us who said our quote wins! Contest updated with new quote once someone guesses correctly.
                                  The current quote is "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows."

P r i z e ! ~ 1k for every correct answer
                                    R u l e s ! ~ You are allowed to use the internet - comment the answer in the thread, do not PM any of the hosts.
                                    W i n n e r s ! Cuddlez Monster, xX_4ngel_D3ath_Xx, Balewarrior, PrincessDHeartsH, Calovere.

• • • • • •

❝Nerd-Herd!❞

We're geeks and proud of it. So the first person to say "The meaning of life is 42" on page 42 wins a prize, as does the first person to comment "3.14" on pg 314. We'll be coming up with more of these as we progress. <3

P r i z e ! ~ 2k for each respective page.
                                    R u l e s ! ~ Be fair? Have fun?

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reserved

{

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reserved

{

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reserved

{

Astounding Mystic

23,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Open! <3

{

❝ I officially declare this thread: OPEN.❞

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces