1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 > >> >>> »|

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

User Image

Welcome to my quest thread~ I’m a cosplayer both in real life and on Gaia. This is a simple quest thread to get items relating to anime and/or cosplay that I am interested in.

I’ve been on Gaia since 2004, but lately I've been busy with real life. I still love going to conventions and cosplaying, though~ I also love doing art. A few people have asked to see some of them. I do have a deviantART account that is mostly stuff I did for classes. Reason being is so I can show my real life friends who are also artists what I have done since they like seeing it.

DA account: RubaiSora

I would like to say this though because a few people have asked. Yes, you may use the cosplays I have done. That is why they still link to Tektek. You may also improve on them. While I do take time to make them, I feel that cosplay should be shared with others. Just please don't take the credit if you take it from here. I admit some of these were improvements on existing cosplays on Tektek using the search. I actually say that to people when they ask. So, I kindly ask you do the same. I won't know about it, yes, but it's only proper to do so.

[Post 01] Intro
[Post 02] Rules
[Post 03] News and Updates
[Post 04] Missing items from current cosplays
[Post 05] Cosplay Items
[Post 06] List of Donators
[Post 07] Links
[Post 08] Anime Cosplays
[Post 09] Video Game Cosplays
[Post 10] Vocaloid Cosplays
[Post 11] Misc Cosplays
[Post 12] Special Events
[Post 13] Side Collecting
[Post 14] Reserved
[Post 15] Now Open

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Rules

1. Please be kind. Please do not tell me to give up and that I’m a loser for trying to do this. I will not criticize your dreams, so please do not do the same to me. Also be nice to others.

2. Feel free to talk! Just make sure to quote me to get my attention as I will be posting about, mainly in the achievement forum. Yes, I like to help out there.

3. Do not spam. Yes, you may bump to your heart’s content, just don’t overdo it unless it's for art.

4. Advertising: Please do not advertise in a post for your quest. I will return the favor and not do that as well. Advertising in your sig is alright. I might just stop by and wish you luck.

5. Begging: Please do not beg. I can and will report you if you do. It says so in the guidelines for this forum.

6. In general, please follow the ToS and the guidelines for this forum.

Thank you!

[Intro] | [Rules] | [News and Updates] | [Missing items from current cosplays] | [Cosplay Items] | [List of Donators] | [Links] | [Anime Cosplays] | [Video Game Cosplays] | [Vocaloid Cosplays] | [Misc Cosplays] | [Special Events] | [Side Collecting] | [Reserved] | [Now Open]

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

News and Updates

03/20/12 Quest thread made
03/27/12 Started up "Bump for Art"
09/22/12 Major overhaul of thread, including getting rid of art offer. Sorry!
11/10/12 Quest went on Hiatus due to all gold will be used for doing anon gifts in December
01/01/13 Quest is back on! I did manage to get a few items off my list from anons~
04/23/13 Oh dear... I actually got a Nudist for GSNE~ Thank you Hinata-chan1010! More info will be coming about it.
04/28/13 Oh my~ I got two Nudist now~ Thank you Winged Timberwolf!
09/24/13 Because inflation is so bad now, I am going on early hiatus to save my gold for anon gifts this December. I'll start this back up in the new year.
01/27/14 Quest back on! It will be more casual questing due to inflation still being bad. Updating item list due to prices being ridiculous.
06/13/14 I'm quitting this quest because this inflation is ridiculous. Thank you to everyone who has helped!

[Intro] | [Rules] | [News and Updates] | [Missing items from current cosplays] | [Cosplay Items] | [List of Donators] | [Links] | [Anime Cosplays] | [Video Game Cosplays] | [Vocaloid Cosplays] | [Misc Cosplays] | [Special Events] | [Side Collecting] | [Reserved] | [Now Open]

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Missing Items From Current Cosplays

Right now, I’m a little behind on some cosplays. Once the cosplay is finished, it will be moved to the post with all the other cosplays.

Jessie from Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,952,445 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Masquerade
Green Ball Ornament Earrings
Kaya the Cat
Submarine Capsule
Black Goth Boots
White Nurse Skirt
Audrey's Black Long Gloves
Wingding (phase one)

Len Kagamine in Arrest Rose (Vocaloid)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 484,550 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Nation of the Rebellion
Ocean Blue Rose Cluster Hairpiece
Model Locomotive
Honorable Shaman
Black Stripes Head Tattoo
Soldat Steel Boots
Sable Monarch
Black Edwardian Children's Trousers

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Cosplay Items

Below are some miscellaneous items relating to cosplay and/or anime in general. Any questions as to why an item is on the list, feel free post your questions. Stuff in the spoiler are items I already got.

I have edited the method that the items are listed. This is because the inflation screwed everything up.

Yurei Child
Cybertronic Layer
Card Captor Shinigami
Sleepytime Nightmare Pajamas
The Technicolour Time Traveler
Fancy Man’s Fez
Demonic Detention
Mabase’s One Life
Little Match Girl
Princess Kaguya
Swirly Naruto
Gaia Tankoubon Vol. 4
Otaku Sanctuary
Gaia-tan Resin Model
Sheryl Orange
RIO Star
Comic Sounds
Leek
Little Doll Kisses
Tied and Entwined
Secret Stash
Magical Girl's Yellow Uniform
Project Fatal
Child Prodigy
Orinkage Hurricane!
Nation of the Rebellion
Ship Captain
Dirge of the Deep
Black Butler: Prince Soma
Madoka Magica: Sweets Witch
Black Butler: Lau
Ice Queen
Princess Bubblegum's Wardrobe
Air Raider
Black Butler: Ciel Phantomhive
Black Butler: Drocell Cainz
WIN Star
Fionna's Battle Outfit
Midnight Reprisal (x2)
Exalted Lord
Path of the Orochi
Rose Guardian
Moonlight Guardian
Heartless One
The Jolly Time Traveler
The Dandy Time Traveler
Keytarblade
Peyo Coded Memories
FMAB May Chang
FMAB Scar
Sugar Royalty
Vocal Headphones
Mathematical Knight
Little Pink Derby
Vocaltude
Black Butler: Ash Landers
Madoka Magica: Mitakihara Middle School Uniform
Limit Breaker
Forgetful Hero
Tragic Melody
Black Butler: Agni
Eccentric Resonance
Space Channel Gaia
Space Channel Gaia Beta
Miko Gakko
Black Butler: Angela Blanc
Glomp Me Sign
Ai no Taisen
Devil Trap Card (x2)
Comet Breaker
Nightwalker's Reprisal (x2)
Onyx Bolster Sword
Shibuya Nobody
Siren Song
Springtide Bunny
Syndarian Summoner
Y Paddle
Blue Rubble Stockings
Bunny Flop
Team Star
Unholy Exorcist
Black Butler: Hannah Anafeloz
Black Butler: Madam Red
Classic Melody
Cutie Heroine
Overlander Duster
Kuro’s Induction
Princess of the Universe
Shadowplay
Doki Doki Deito
Fantasy Kitten Star
Princess of the Orbit
Princess of the World
Risky Angels
SDPlus #330 Happy Melody

Items
Airy Edebel
Akihabara Nobody
Black Butler: Alois Trancy
Black Butler: Ciel
Black Butler: Ran Mao
Black Butler: Undertaker
Edebel
Eternal Edebel
FMAB Ling Yao
FMAB Roy Mustang
FMAB Winry Rockbell
K.O. Star
The Legend of Castle Town
Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi
Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura
Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname
Madoka Magica: Mami Tomoe
Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki
Marceline the Vampire Queen
Princess of the Heavens
Princess of the Woods
Shinjuku Nobody

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

List of Donators

Dragonblades88 Items to sell, 23k, 1mil
PhallenPixie Fish to sell
125th 100k
DeadlyxHiccups 5k
Easily-Amused89 18k
Okumura-Sensei 20k
Starry Night Anon 50,019 g
ozkur 100k
Japanese_take out Checkmate Void (sold because not needed anymore)
Bes In A Box items to sell
tehcolourpurple selling Peyo Coded Memories for 60k
steel-dinosaur 10k
Ky to the rescue The Dandy Time Traveler
Lone Story Teller 1 mil
Kainonis FMAB Ling Yao (x3), FMAB Edward Elric, FMAB May Chang, FMAB Scar (x2), FMAB Briggs Soldier Coat

Donations from charities

1Up Charity 15k
A Small Charity 60k, FMAB May Chang
Pesty's Christmas Giveaway La Sanguine, Sugar Royalty
Fool's Errand Charity Keytarblade, Demon Vassal
Stay Awake 10k

GSNE funds raised

Winged Timberwolf 290,000 g
Hinata-chan1010 ~425,000 g

Side Quest Donation

Sir_Catherine 12 Irradiated Stone

Anon presents

Fancy Man's Fez
FMAB Scar
Sommelier Accessories
Vasil's Guiding Fire
Kottan Bell (1st gen)
Little Pink Derby Devil
Neon Simulator
Black Butler: Ash Landers

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Links

Links In
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.78630219_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Rubi_Sora/SBanner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

Charities
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quests
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

♥◘ A L L I ' S ◘ Q U E S T ◘ T H R E A D ◘♥

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Anime Cosplays

Due to the number of cosplays, I now have to group them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya (Chobits)ooooooooooSpirit Evolution (Digimon Frontier)oooooooGaomon (Digimon Savers)

ooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinichi Kudo (Detective Conan)ooooConan Edogawa (Detective Conan)ooooooKaitou KID (Magic Kaito/Detective Conan)

ooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaito Kuroba (Magic Kaito)oooTsukishima (Durarara!!)ooooooNurse!Haruka (FLCL)

ooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noa (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)oooooChibitalia (Hetalia)oooooooChibitalia (Hetalia)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Video Game Cosplays

The World Ends With You
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooShiki MisakiooooooNeku SakurabaooooooooooUzuki Yashiro oooooooooooReaper

Final Fantasy / Kingdom Hearts
oooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooooooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII/Dissida)oooooHalloween Town Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

ooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jeane (Suikoden IV)

[Intro] | [Rules] | [News and Updates] | [Missing items from current cosplays] | [Cosplay Items] | [List of Donators] | [Links] | [Anime Cosplays] | [Video Game Cosplays] | [Vocaloid Cosplays] | [Misc Cosplays] | [Special Events] | [Reserved] | [Reserved] | [Now Open]

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Vocaloid Cosplays

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooooooRinooooooooooooGakupo/GakukooooooooooooLukaoooooooooooooSeeUoooooooooooooooOliver

Alice Human Sacrifice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Alice/MeikooooooooooooSecond Alice/KaitooooooooooooFourth Alice/Rin

Mothy songs
oooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooooooooooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Conchita/Meiko (Evil Food Eater Conchita)ooooKayo Sudou/Luka (The Tailor Shop at Enbizaka)

Misc songs
oooooooooooooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deformed Diva/Miku Hatsune (Dark Woods Circus)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Special Events

User Image

Thank you all to those who sponsored Hinata-chan1010 and Winged Timberwolf for the Nudity Event! While two people never sent gold in to Hinata, they still managed to earn 700k together! You guys rule!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Side Colleting

So, there are two things I like to collect for fun: bouquets and Irradiated Stones. I made a thread in the testing forum to show what I have.

Rubai's Collecting Tracker

Bouquets are pretty straight forward. I like collecting any unwanted bouquets like the one you get from Rina. I kinda want to collect them all. I do accept duplicates because they actually look nice in housing if you want to have a floral shop.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

As for Irradiated Stones, I just like how they look~ If you couldn't tell from my video game cosplays, I'm a big fan of Square Enix games. When I first saw the stones, I though about Final Fantasy XIII and Sera's Tear. I just want to have 1000 just for the heck of it~

User Image

22/1000

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit