Welcome to Gaia! ::

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
COMMUNITY PICKS CONTEST: Heroes vs Villains!

GAIANS! We have a brand new Community Picks Contest for you this week! Do you have a favorite super hero? A favorite villain? A favorite character that keeps flip-flopping between good and bad? Well this is the contest for you! Create a bundle to build your favorite: hero, villain, or both!

What's the contest?
We will be choosing our favorite bundle combinations to be included in a Community Picks chance item during the month of January!

How do I enter?
Use the entry form below to come up with a themed bundle with three to seven equipable items or Kin from any year. If the item is limited or exclusive it must have reached its 6 month resting period. The items must also not be from any exclusive tiers or coupons, events, sponsorship, grants, Narwheel, Lucky Catch or exclusive items created by another user! Entry form:
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Bundle Theme:[/b]
[b]Bundle Contents:[/b]

Entry Guidelines

gaia_angelleft Your list must be a minimum of 3 items long. No more than 7 items may be included.

gaia_angelleft All items included must be eligible for re-release. Limited items that have reached their 6 month resting period are okay. These items must be equipable. No user-designed items unless you are the creator of said item(s), please! Kin are okay! Items that are not eligible: items that were released as Limited before the 6 month period, Exclusive, coupon, tier, events, sponsorship, grants, exclusive items created by another user, Narwheel, or Lucky Catch.

gaia_angelleft Following the theme is part of the contest! The theme inspiration for this contest is Heroes vs Villains! Make a bundle of heroes, or a bundle full of villains! You can even spice it up and do both!

gaia_angelleft Only 1 (one) entry per person

gaia_angelleft If you end up including an item that is ineligible or inappropriate, it is up to our discretion to change the item to one that is eligible for re-release!

What are the prizes?
Five users will receive five copies of this new Community Picks chance bundle, and five copies of their winning bundle to do whatever with. Sell it, trade it, gift it: The choice is yours!

How will winners be selected?
A super cute panel of Gaia Staff will go through all of the entries and pick their favorites! Gaia staff will have final say on bundle contents, and the price of this Community Picks when released in La Victoire.

When does this contest end?
We will be accepting entries until January 22nd, 2019 at 11:59 AM PST!

(HTML code)

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Username: Vro
Bundle Theme: Botan's Road of Justice, Episode 69: "Showdown at Last?! Botan vs. The Wicked Wanderer! I Shall Avenge My Family!"
Bundle Contents: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Versatile Trash

-
User Image

Username: MrTwinklehead
Bundle Theme: Mass Produced Killers

Bundle Contents: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

-

bebeby's Rizzler

Duck

Username: A Silly Canadian
Bundle Theme: Mistress of all Evil
Bundle Contents: Dark Hymn of Faith, Icy Ojou-sama's Eyes, Cruel Underworldly Sorceress, Tough Talker, Dark Messiah's Tresses.

Zetsubou-Sensei-Kun's Significant Otter

Hilarious Consumer

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Username: Violence Trigger
Bundle Theme: Dark Magical Girl
Bundle Contents: User Image Calm Tenacious Love
User Image Seven Day Yearning
User ImageGhastly Adorkable Bea
User ImageA in Spades x2
User ImagePierce the Stars

User Image

Sarcastic Ally

Oh this is a neat theme~
        Reserved
        Username:
        Bundle Theme:
        Bundle Contents:

Sexy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Marathon 300
Username: Liliichii
Bundle Theme: Magical Gijinka Heroes
Bundle Contents: Bold Synchronous Moonlight, Deceptive Dragonslayer, Synchronous Sunlight

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Username: Canicuss
Bundle Theme: Misery, Revenge and Redemption

Bundle Contents: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Low Self Eh-steen, Sin of Envy, Chaotic Operator, Paramour's Divulge, Crimson Thunder Strike, Arachne's Merry Widow, A Small Light. The End

I think these are all OK, but my apologies if I missed something that's not available for re-release.

Smol Waffles

Buhahaha! Good luck to all!

Lehamite's Husbando

A Cat

HEROES VS VILLAINS YOU SAY...

Lonely Phantom

Username: Desna
Bundle Theme: Vintage Villain
Bundle Contents:
User Image - Queen of Cathartic Hearts (released as LQI on April 29th 2017) [CSU link]
User Image - Concertino Tempo (An LQI released on February 26 2017) [CSU link]
User Image - Cathartic Goth Mystic (An LQI released on July 6th 2018 (it just left the 6 month resting period)) [CSU link]
User Image - Pure Misspider (An LQI released on July 6th 2018 (it just left the 6 month resting period)) [CSU link]
User Image - An Unkind Conspiracy (An LQI released on March 10th 2017) [CSU link]
User Image - Iron Mistress (released through Gatcha Vol. 1 on March 30th 2017) [CSU link] ***

*** It doesn't say Gatcha items aren't permitted in the rules, but if they aren't allowed in these contests then just remove it from my bundle.
You could replace Iron Mistress with User Image - In Vintage Dead Company (released as LQI on May 7th 2018 ) [CSU link]
Or with User Image [KINDRED] Cria (released back in 2015)
Or, if any of my other items don't qualify for some reason, either of those items can be the replacement. But it's fine if you just leave it as-is with the remaining items so long as it meets the item minimum. I'm good with whatever. *nods*

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Username: Poison_The_Well

Bundle Theme:Extra Extra Read All About It, Mummy Vs Bear

Bundle Contents:3 items below

1.Open Newspaper User Image

2.Lady Jayne and the Mummy User Image

3.Eastern Forest User Image

Amai's Partner In Crime

Username: Tornboy
Bundle Theme: Independent Lunarian Princess

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff