Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ChiiDoLLx
Alec Ikiiki
ChiiDoLLx
Alec Ikiiki

I actually have 7 images I need to photograph and upload... I'm just too lazy.

I believe several of them, there's a few people who will really like them.
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

*stares at you*

You tease............ emotion_8c

Sorry, it does not include you. Perhaps later though.

I actually have both yesterday's and today's art complete. Will just need the pm sun
to take decent photos. But for now. Shower time then bed time, because Alec's been
a bad bad girl and has been staying up until 6-7am during this Spring Break.
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

It doesn't have to include me for me to enjoy your art. emotion_dealwithit

Still waiting........... emotion_donotwant

Funny how you quoted me with this as I was editing the photos.
But there you go. 7 new images for your viewing pleasure.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ya know, even in full on natural light, even after increasing the brightness digitally, these
images are still dark. I just can't win, can I?

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Alec Ikiiki

Day 75: Octopus

Of course I'm going to draw my octolady.

User Image
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

I like the way you did the hair on this one~ ouo

I also like how the red (colored) pencil is kinda messy in mostly the hair, but in other places, it's used with precision ;3

Manly Man-Lover

crying

Nuuu. I finished kingdom hearts 3! emo

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I don't know if I posted anything here about my concern/agitation with the world population
or not, but THIS VIDEO can give you a better understanding at how out of proportion the
population is, specifically in two countries.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Day 75
Theme: Octopus
User Image
My favorite Octopus ever. Also, I love my new tools. <3

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Day # 75
Theme: color palette

User Image

ChiiDoLLx's Partner In Crime

ChiiDoLLx

...why is it Christmas? Is this Christmas in July in March?

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Alec Ikiiki

I don't know if I posted anything here about my concern/agitation with the world population
or not, but THIS VIDEO can give you a better understanding at how out of proportion the

I mean in one way that was interesting, but in another it was weirdly out of proportion... like india and china were NOT really india and china for a lot of that time period! they were all lumped together for the entire video, but e.g. France, egypt, syria, saudia arabia, iran are all seperate countries and so tiny figures, when some of the biggest population centres in say near the beginning of the video where in the middle east & parts of southern europe as well!! But all those numbers got split up and don't show up as huge as say mexico...

interesting video, but factually misleading until the 19th century-ish 3nodding

Long-time Spook

100 Day Event

Leonaenae

Day # 75 emotion_ghost
Theme: Art Auction

Comments: Click for biggin~
No Background png and with background!
I love making starry backgrounds~
I'm not very good with side views, so it was a bit of a challenge! also that hair was a large learning opportunity. lol

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WraythRose Darkthorn
Alec Ikiiki

I mean in one way that was interesting, but in another it was weirdly out of proportion... like india and china were NOT really india and china for a lot of that time period! they were all lumped together for the entire video, but e.g. France, egypt, syria, saudia arabia, iran are all seperate countries and so tiny figures, when some of the biggest population centres in say near the beginning of the video where in the middle east & parts of southern europe as well!! But all those numbers got split up and don't show up as huge as say mexico...

I probably should have stated that I was aware of inaccuracy in regards to country names
& sizes early on. As in 10,000 BCE they show Mexico and the US. Mexico may have included
just Mexico or all of south North America and the US could have been just the
current land or all of north North America, there's no way to be sure. Just like other areas
could have been lumped together. However, it seems like country names were used to
give an idea of the area the populations were located. I don't know if past territories were
included with area locations or not (ie. Britain). But it's still interesting to see the general
locations where populations rose and fell over the ages, either from dynasties falling,
plagues, famine, etc. to other populations booming.

But all in all, China and India seriously need to learn how to use condoms.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day 75 - Octopus/Hot Air Balloon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Alec Ikiiki
WraythRose Darkthorn
Alec Ikiiki

I probably should have stated that I was aware of inaccuracy in regards to country names
& sizes early on. As in 10,000 BCE they show Mexico and the US. Mexico may have included
just Mexico or all of south North America and the US could have been just the
current land or all of north North America, there's no way to be sure. Just like other areas
could have been lumped together. However, it seems like country names were used to
give an idea of the area the populations were located. I don't know if past territories were
included with area locations or not (ie. Britain). But it's still interesting to see the general
locations where populations rose and fell over the ages, either from dynasties falling,
plagues, famine, etc. to other populations booming.

But all in all, China and India seriously need to learn how to use condoms.
lol well yes in the present...although china did try the whole control population growth..., but in the past... China and India are massive land masses/countries compared to the others! Russia is too but most of it is frozen and the rest is empty. So to me it made sense, based on how they did the video, that india and china had large populations for most of history compared to the others!

Watching the rest of the list instead of the top two or three was actually more interesting, like you said, based on all that stuff! biggrin

Friendly Vampire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 75
Theme: Color Palette

User Image

Comments: I'm actually seriously proud of this one, lol! I took a different route, and started with the dark colors, adding in the lighter shades. I think it helped with my molding a bit, so it was very enjoyable. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff