Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize Announcement on the bottom of First Post! Title your PMs properly!!

You can choose only one prize upon completion 0.225 22.5% [ 9 ]
Send PM to the mule: 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
GG/Plat (1T/100KP) / PM title: GG Prize 0.35 35.0% [ 14 ]
Group Art / PM title: GROUP ART 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 602 603 604

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I put a lot of thought into this last piece. The one lasting impression for the end of the event.
Not too wordy, not to much..just enough.

To the mods;
An excellent job. I'm decidedly not qualified to run this chaos, so I'm always very impressed when I hear a mod didn't snap from handling upwards of 50 artists.

To the fellow artists;
You rock. All of you. All you be team awesome, even Ariadelle, as far as I'm concerned. Whether you successfully hit the hundred mark, or you never hit the double digits, trying is half the battle. We all hope to succeed. Life happens however, and I'm not the first person who may have decided that I just couldn't finish for one reason or another.

What I learned;
-The one fiasco might have led to a temp ban, but I wanted to cry. You'll be family.
-That I don't have punish myself for failing myself. I tried. It's taken a good few years, but I don't feel guilty for half-***ing work. That's a big deal for me.
-That Shest might have been right about animation being my thing. Utterly frustrating, but I loved the lionshare of the practice.

What I think I've improved upon;
-Between work and here, I'm handling compliments better. I can legitimately say I'm that one person who worked their butt off, and wondered why they were getting raise. For real.
-I'm storyboarding everything. I'm not just cramming it all in, I'm looking for a realistic plotline.
-My animation, once complete, is no longer connected to an IV full of Redbull and Mt. Dew.
-Perspective. It's a real thing now. The difference from this year and last year or so has the slightest improvement.

....Kay. It's kinda long now. Imma stop. heart emotion_brofist emotion_bigheart

Awesome!
Now I am just awaiting PMs from the following people:

Ako-sama
Faery Nuff
Kikio-san
WraythRose Darkthorn
ZyriFrost
DragonofHeaven
Tanteii
bees everywhere

Ako-sama
UTC -5
bees everywhere
UTC+10
Tanteii
UTC-8
DragonofHeaven
UTC -8
faery nuff
UTC
Kikio-San
UTC -8
Leonaenae
UTC-5
WraythRose Darkthorn
UTC
ZyriFrost
UTC +2

PM deadline reminder

Last reminder that April 23rd is the deadline for all PMs.

If you don't send me your Top 3 favorites, just your username will be displayed in the Hall of Fame.
(last year, a video was created to mark each individual's art)

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
100 Day Event

Sorry for the delay; the kids have been on school holidays and my parent have been visiting so I haven't had a minute!
I'll be sending PM 1 in a moment and I'm scanning my last few bits of work this evening!
Came back to say congrats to everyone who made it!! You guys did an amazing job biggrin And a great job to people who didn't finish either. Even though I couldn't keep going, I'm glad I took a part of the100 day event. It was fun and got me going during times of stress and breaks. Thank you to the admins as well for updating everyday and managing the thread. Hope to do this again with you guys next year! whee

I almost wondered if I should have started earlier.........
It's like people aren't on anymore rofl

Ako-sama
bees everywhere
Faery Nuff
Kikio-san
WraythRose Darkthorn
ZyriFrost

Tomorrow; 11:59 pm EST.

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
100 Day Event

I sent it already today, but for some reason it's still in my outbox & not sent? or whatever way that works!
WraythRose Darkthorn
100 Day Event

I sent it already today, but for some reason it's still in my outbox & not sent? or whatever way that works!

It means I have not opened it because I have not been online all day 3nodding

It should be in the Sent box now.
Received. Thank you. heart

This group art is getting pretty big rofl
Luckily I don't have to add too many more bodies~ yay for moar hanging dolls! ouo

All PMs have been received!
I will undergo the group art and finalize collage soon~

I will mass quote everyone around mid-May once it's done ;3

Ambivalently's Princess

Ako-sama
AB102
Alec Ikiiki
Amai_Neiko
Avaykn
Bees everywhere
ChiiDoLLx
DefauIt
DragonofHeaven
Evocative Enigma
Faery Nuff
Fox Bakudan
Freaque of Nature
HypnoticX
III_of_Wands
Ishnia
Kashikun Reborn
Kikio-san
Kitteh Faye
Leithern
Leonaenae
mythological irony
OtakuKat
Pugnacious Banana
RoseDragonfire
Sayuu
Selini
shibarin
sonnenkeks
starrii
Tanteii
True Karma
WraythRose Darkthorn
ZyriFrost

Day # 100
Theme: Group art!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: Bummed this isn't fully inked and colored but I'm happy with how it is for the time I spent on it. I think I'm up to 12 hours! biggrin I'm so happy I was able to get everyone in! And I hope that they're recognizable! D: I'll be finish it this week for sure and a few of the other WIPs I was working on! biggrin I'll quote everyone again~ emotion_kirakira It's always so fun to draw with everyone! biggrin

(I think I got everyone? If I missed anyone please let me know! It's a lot of people and I kept a pretty good list but I'm human so I can make mistakes! )

This looks amazing! <3

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Life completely consumed me after the event ended.
    Everything I held off during the event were steadily boiling over on the back burner and I had to put out many non-literal fires XD;;

Now that things are a bit caught up and I can start balancing Gaia into my plate again...
    I can finally send all these trades without the fear of making a mistake due to rushing.

I am quoting only the GG prize claimers. A trade is coming!! heart No time limit~ ;3
    Group art claimers, in case any of you see this message, I will be sending a quote to you guys later tonight when I am done enjoying this outdoor weather on my patio. lol

27 Completion this year!! 4laugh

Huntress

thank you so much! and congrats, once again, to everyone who participated User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff