Summer 0.28233214189631 28.2% [ 7346 ]
Fall 0.18044505937968 18.0% [ 4695 ]
Winter 0.21845574387947 21.8% [ 5684 ]
None of these/No opinion 0.10530765978708 10.5% [ 2740 ]
Total Votes:[ 26019 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

Shukuen
Hi, Shy.
Hey Shu! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to this thread. I was reading the comic about Kalec and GEN doing some insider trading. It was funny, and I was in it! xd

Exchange Drama Comic
Deamon Flowne
im willing to deposite money with interest like that ill be rich by halloween, it the interest compounded every 15 days after it reaches 5%
Yes, with deposits it continues to compound at the max of 5% every 15 days after 60 days from your first deposit.

*This is of course as long as you don't withdraw more than 90% of your gold*
It's all right, Shy. ^^

Besides, I got to get going now. See you around, I guess.

*raises banner one last time in vain hope someone stops by his lotto shop, then rushes out*
Shukuen
It's all right, Shy. ^^

Besides, I got to get going now. See you around, I guess.

*raises banner one last time in vain hope someone stops by his lotto shop, then rushes out*
He he he. Take care!
One last bump before I turn in for the night. G'night GAIA Exchange!
hey, i'd like you to store some of my money for me. i'll send the trade...
i just sold my silver braclet from my april fools costume for 500g in the marketplace!!! .........it was 250g in the store whee
Minathia
i just sold my silver braclet from my april fools costume for 500g in the marketplace!!! .........it was 250g in the store whee
*GASP!* Minathia's one of those evil people selling store items above store prices! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! crying She has turned to the dark side! xd
ShyRomance
Minathia
*GASP!* Minathia's one of those evil people selling store items above store prices! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! crying She has turned to the dark side! xd

That's actually illegal and could get you banned.
ShyRomance
Shukuen
Hi, Shy.
Hey Shu! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to this thread. I was reading the comic about Kalec and GEN doing some insider trading. It was funny, and I was in it! xd

Exchange Drama Comic

Heh, I read that last night before I made the new thread. I didn't notice that you were in it. redface

As for the bank, no one should feel bad about missing the opening. I did it when no one was on, on purpose so no one would be tempted to post until I was done. Setting up took a long, long, long time. sweatdrop

As for interest you get, yes it will always be cumulative. That'll be tough, but oh well. sweatdrop
Huh? Yeah, it's the vending system. It's been around for a little while......unless OMG!!!! You must have a crush on Arwen! eek xd
Just out of curiosity, but does anyone know why this thread is now in Lotto/Money Games?
ShyRomance
Just out of curiosity, but does anyone know why this thread is now in Lotto/Money Games?

RainFox
Your topic named: The Reserve Bank of Gaia

This topic had been moved to the Lotto/Money Games forum.

You can find it under the following URL:

<A HREF="viewtopic.php?t=2162674" target="_blank">http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2162674</a>Additional notes:

That was the PM I got. RainFox is a dedicated mod to this forum(the Exchange). I don't know why this was moved. I'm considering PMing her back about it.
ShyRomance

Maybe because people get free money by depositing here, which made it similar to one of the games in the lotto/money games forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff