Spring 0.21345939505746 21.3% [ 5554 ]
Summer 0.28233214189631 28.2% [ 7346 ]
Fall 0.18044505937968 18.0% [ 4695 ]
Winter 0.21845574387947 21.8% [ 5684 ]
None of these/No opinion 0.10530765978708 10.5% [ 2740 ]
Total Votes:[ 26019 ]

Hello again, I would like to deposit some gold ~Sending the trade now
Okay people, some common sense points.

When trading, do NOT edit your trades after I've confirmed them. No one has yet, but I thought they did. This brings me to my next point--

If you edit the trade before I confirm it, do NOT change the title to something like 'edited the trade'. Doing this may make me think that you edited an already confirmed trade, and the response to that is NOT good. So, don't screw with my records, or my mind. Thank you.
lupin
Hm, why not? I'm sending a deposit. 3nodding
*Looks at Lupin's Panda hat, and brain breaks* Where'd you get the Panda Hat, and is it yours or are you just borrowing it?
i wanna start an account. i'm sending the trade now.
Kitsuta

When trading, do NOT edit your trades after I've confirmed them. No one has yet, but I thought they did. This brings me to my next point--

If you edit the trade before I confirm it, do NOT change the title to something like 'edited the trade'. Doing this may make me think that you edited an already confirmed trade, and the response to that is NOT good. So, don't screw with my records, or my mind. Thank you.
By editting to you mean the title of the trade? or the actual amount? I'm a bit confused there. Care to give any examples? xd
ShyRomance
Kitsuta

By editting to you mean the title of the trade? or the actual amount? I'm a bit confused there. Care to give any examples? xd

No, jeez! Read the post and figure it out for your own damn self!
Kitsuta
ShyRomance
Kitsuta

No, jeez! Read the post and figure it out for your own damn self!
*Re-reads* Ok, ok, ok! I'm sorry! Geez....I think my brain was still broken from seeing lupin with the panda hat. Ok, so DON'T edit anything with trades, gotcha...

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm interested in perhaps opening up an account.

What is the minimum amount you can deposit, or is there one?

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I have talked to ShyRomance in a different thread and he has answered my query.

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Well, after thinking about it, I've decided I'm going to open an account. I'm sending the trade now!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I have talked to ShyRomance in a different thread and he has answered my query.
Just for the record, I said that the I couldn't see someone having a minimum of 50-100g in their account seeing as how you can't gain any interest from less than 50g.
hmmm.. ::wanders about on his rounds:: i just got my internet fixed. 3nodding

Masticulate? eek
Hmmm.. I think I'll make a deposit today. 3nodding sending trade.. now.
Okay, to avoid confusion, I'm depositing 300 gold today. The trade will have been sent as I post this.
Redilarus
hmmm.. ::wanders about on his rounds:: i just got my internet fixed. 3nodding

Masticulate? eek

Masticate. It means to chew.

I put that in there because people always think the word is dirty. I've baited at least 5 people with that sig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff