What's your favorite season?

Spring 0.21345939505746 21.3% [ 5554 ]
Summer 0.28233214189631 28.2% [ 7346 ]
Fall 0.18044505937968 18.0% [ 4695 ]
Winter 0.21845574387947 21.8% [ 5684 ]
None of these/No opinion 0.10530765978708 10.5% [ 2740 ]
Total Votes:[ 26019 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

For those that don't know, Durem is now open (it's to the west from the main map). Two shops open (one pricey, one not so much) with a mix of new and old shop items and a salon that'll open soon. The musketeer outfit looks interesting, but with a total of:

the cape is 16.5k,
shirt is 8.5k,
pants 8.2k,
hat is 22.2k,
top/jacket is 11k
boots are 9k

with a grand total of ~75.4k eek It's just a tad bit pricey. sweatdrop
Hi, I'd like to open an account! Sending trade now. whee
yea.. just a lil bit pricey.. but they'll go down eventually im sure. sweatdrop
Redilarus
yea.. just a lil bit pricey.. but they'll go down eventually im sure. sweatdrop
The musketeer items? Typically store items don't drop in price much. After some time you might find them in the Marketplace for a little less, but yeah, store items don't change in price much. sweatdrop
i'd like to open an account
sending trade now!
Depostiting another 100 gold! whee
Hmmmmm....interesting. It appears that the bank is now located in mini shops! xd
ShyRomance
Hmmmmm....interesting. It appears that the bank is now located in mini shops! xd

How are we supposed to keep track of it with all these moves? gonk
Shukuen
ShyRomance

How are we supposed to keep track of it with all these moves? gonk
Bookmark the thread? I just leave the tab with this thread open and refresh it every now and then. xd You could also search for any of my posts, and click on my sig blaugh
O_o dear god....i read the first page and it was all like....im back in Econ class....SAVE MEE!!!!!!
ok im depositing 5k right now.
ShyRomance
Minathia
xd surfing the marketplace is really working for me!! i'n the past hour i've made almost 11k!! more than i have in the past week.... xp
11k in an hour? W-O-W! *Looks at Min's shop* It looks like you're over 11k. How much of that is profit as opposed to total sales?

i had sold 750g prior to my shopping spurt, and the stuff i've sold in the shop is either waaaaay old or from a trunk. i sold a nightmare collar for 6.5k ^.^ after i made all the profits today i went and bought 3may and one feb. to top it off i have 5k left over(because i started out the day with some, and a few more people enter my avitar contest)

where'd you get that shirt, Shy? It's spiffy-cool!!!!!
DackstrusMagmus
O_o dear god....i read the first page and it was all like....im back in Econ class....SAVE MEE!!!!!!

*laughs maniacly*

Mina, just one note on the Jan letters(hey, it's my job to invest in letters sweatdrop ) they've recently taken a huge price jump, so I wouldn't 'invest' in them.

Oh, and doing what you are doing(buying low and selling for a little higher over and over and over and over and over again) is often called "Exchange Whoring." No offense, of course, I know someone who got minis that way. *shakes fist at him*
RainFox sent me another PM saying that they decided Mini Shops was a good place for banks(all of 'em, so I sent her Autumn's link), because they're user created business. Wish it were under the Exchange, but it ain't a perfect Gaia. sweatdrop

Also, this bank will not be taking loans for the next two days(or unless a flurry of people will be depositing like today), due to a loan being given out that has been promised in the two day. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff