Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . .Okay, since Chain and Love Potion tied, please vote again, guys!

Chain 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Love Potion #9 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image
the go-to gal ! ___Coolest. Bike. Ever.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAME: Arcee. MOOD: Confused. STATUS: Not interested.

{gang/BOSS!★▬ Y.YAMAHA ☠ __. ↯RIDES. 》*! i will↻. ×CRUSH YOU◥}
                                  Message Sent.

➥ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ¸ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss↫ ʙ-ʙ-ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍ
                                  I figured out that much, kid. It's the how that's bothering me.
                                  { she briefly massages the side of her head. } Let's just say I've always had this 'suit.'

Hatter
                                  Message Sent.

boy WONDER ` ♚robin _ feeling the mode :◞♞ _ █ the s — skillful ♥` software.hacker
                                  Message Sent.

MADscientist x x x back in time - -
                                  Message Sent.

Waka
                                  You look pretty human to me, and you're obviously not a Cybertronian.
                                  { she inclines her head. } Arcee.

Chatty Flatterer

{gang/BOSS!★▬ Y.YAMAHA ☠ __. ↯RIDES. 》*! i will↻. ×CRUSH YOU}
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★. ▀▀▀▀▀▀
            __*GET OUT OF ☠` MY HEAD !
            _________√/↻░ i'msick! ⇨ of pretending
            ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
            User Image
                                      ___the thoughts are unending ________i can't let you get in my way
                                      _______________the thoughts are unending ________i can't let you get in my way
                                      _____ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ { ★ }! ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
                                      YOUR WORDS. 》
                                      _________*a-are ➸/DECIEVING!

_____×▐░ : oowada mondo xx▬ ☠*▐░ : [******** off!.
                                      __________×▐░ : grabbing a soda xx▬ ☠*▐░ : feeling annoyed
                                      layout created by synonymous logic - desu/ka (o vo)/
                                      _____ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ { ★ }! ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
                                      _____________XXXXXX!⋮×online

× █ : *sighs; shaking his head and shifts on his feet☠. well..I can't help being
                                      intimidating. it's who I am after all. Plus I can't let my guard down for a second. But if it makes
                                      you feel any better...i can relax and lower my voice when you're around. I can't stand seeing
                                      a girl cry. That doesn't set well with me at all.

× █ : *blinks at her smile; swallowing hard and chuckles; averting his eyes☠. heh.
                                      maybe you're right. I am one bad a** teacher. my brother was no different too. I ought to
                                      trust my guys. And i will for the time being. That don't mean I'm gonna relax about it though.
                                      × █ : *shrugs it off☠. don't worry about it if you can't tell me. You can tell me
                                      whatever you feel comfortable tellin' me. I'm not going to hold a gun to yer head and force ya.
                                      I bet it's pretty cool if you're designing it. Them geeks must be jealous around since you've
                                      got all this talent. × █ : *blinks; pouts☠. you're not in my head, don't
                                      assume stuff for me. maybe i want to hear about your work. ever think of that fujisaki?
                                      × █ : *scoffs; shaking his head and placing his hands on his hips☠.
                                      you're missin' out on a great time thinking that. Being stuck in this place is just making me
                                      more anxious to go out and ride y'know. ugghh..The offer will stand though! whether you
                                      want to or not! I'll work on changing your mind about it! It's the best feeling ever. I'm serious!
                                      × █ : *blinks; noticing the blush, glancing away as he rubbed the back of his neck☠.
                                      well...when you're stuck in here...the little things seem to count even more right?
                                      × █ : *finally cracks a big grin on his lips; posing a thumbs up☠. it might just
                                      get a little better from here on out!

_____________fujisaki↻*
                                      ______________________________*&: ➥ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ¸ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss↫ ʙ-ʙ-ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍ ﹙ `ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx → ﹚

Then why did you say that if you didn't mean it?
                                      × █ : *stares back just as suspiciously; feeling the tension between them☠.
                                      You are? there's no snow to bob-sled on durig the summer. × █ : *scowls a little more ☠.
                                      aren't you hot in that? y'know what..i don't care. that's not my business whatever you're in to.
                                      EHHHHH!? × █ : *clenches his fist, taking a dramatic step forward; brows furrowed together☠.
                                      MY HAIR DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A ******** ICE CREAM CONE! How about you show me
                                      some respect freak. × █ : *sneering behind clenched teeth☠.

_____________bike↻*
                                      ______________________________*&: ↘the go-to gal ! ___Coolest. Bike. Ever.」﹚

GRAAAAH! What the ********! I don't want to be in this ******** place anymore. tch.
                                      can't trust any of these guys...× █ : *scowls; crossing his arms and huffs☠. I need
                                      to get out of here...They can't expect me to sit quietly and let this s**t just blow over my
                                      head. Whoever thinks that - IS A ******** DUMBASS! × █ : *sighs; brow twitching; clenches his fist☠.
                                      guhh..I feel sick to my stomach...× █ : *tips his head back, chugging down his soda, crushing the can in his grip☠.

ooc: feel free to chat with him guys~
                                      **sorry that replies are slow;; i'm a bit of a distracted rp'er}

_____________glass↻*
                                      ______________________________*&: ♔| r - raise↻「your!glass ━xover chat❤ ██

× █ : *action☠.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image
                  all of this is thanks to my friend and awesome artist Flight l e s s Sparrow
                  DEANNCHESTER
                  ι ᴡᴀs sнᴀᴋιɴ' ᴀᴛ ᴛнᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴇs c-cᴏuʟᴅ ι cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀιɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

CHATROOM
                                                                    nameʏᴏu'νᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ
                                                                    nameyou'vᴛнuɴᴅᴇʀsᴛʀucᴋ

x
                                                                      i was just researching on this case..
                                                                      but i stumbled on a chatroom...
                                                                      well damn.
                                                                      wonder if there's anyone...of the female equation on here.
                                                                      [/smiles to himself]
                                                                      hello, anyone on this thing?

ooc: you guys can't handle my SPN character. BOOYAHH. :]

ʏᴇᴀн, ᴛнᴇ ʟᴀᴅιᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴋιɴᴅ
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᕗ ᕗ ᕗ xxxxxx ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
xxxxxxxxx
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxx ♔┊name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- chihiro fujisaki
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊feeling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- worried
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- w-w-wha??

xxxxxxxxxxxx x ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ¸ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss ʙ-ʙ-ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍ ﹙ `ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx → ﹚ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx online offline busy away mobile

(* nods frantically. ) O-Of course..! I wasn't expecting you to change or saying that it's wrong. It simply shows how
                              strong of a personality you have. I was just pointing it out since you're bothered by me apologizing so much.. (* looks
                              away.
                              ) I wish you didn't feel like having to look after yourself every second. It's unsettling to even think that someone
                              would listen to Monokuma.. (* blinks. ) You would really do that for me..? Ano.. It could be nice.. I'm sorry for being like
                              this, though..

(* clasps her hands together, smiling. ) I'm sure you are as good as you say. I would like to see you fulfilling your
                              preceptor role someday. I'm glad you agree with me. (* nods. ) That much is expected. As long as the stress doesn't
                              get to you.
                              Hai..! Thank you for being so understanding. Ah.. Jealous? I'm not sure if that's the case. (* puts finger on her lips. )
                              ..Though, I can't say I paid that much attention to them.
                              O-Oh..? I.. never thought about it that way. But.. It would be quite troublesome on your side to just listen to my
                              problems and work. I just.. didn't know people would think that way, I guess..?
                              I am..? I haven't done many outside activities in the first place, so the sudden thought of riding a motorbike sounds
                              kind of frightening.. (* looks down at her hands, twiddles fingers. ) I spend most of my time inside. U-Um.. I think we
                              should worry about that later, Oowada-kun..! I'll keep it in mind and consider it (* trying to change the topic, hoping
                              that he will forget about it.
                              )
                              (* tilts head slightly. ) You must be right, if even my smile can make such a thing happen. I hope you are right. It would
                              be a more manageable stay, at least. You're a really nice person, Oowada-kun, making me feel much better even in
                              such a tough position.
                              » »: OOWADA-KUN
                              xxxxxxxxx

R-Right. I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious.. (* looks away. ) Isn't it like how any other chatroom online is? By using
                              an internet connection? A-Always had the suit? Doesn't that prove my point in assuming you are a robot..?
                              » »: ↘the go-to gal ! ___Coolest. Bike. Ever.」
                              xxxxxxxxx

Ano.. I'm currently online, if anyone wants to talk to me.. I-I'm fine either way, so please don't force yourself to bother
                              with me. (* fidgets. )
                              » »: CHATROOM-SAN
                              xxxxxxxxx

Magical Exhibitionist

12,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
xxyou say i would make a better liar
xxONCE UPON A TIME ONCE UPON A TIME ONCE UPON A TIME ONCE

xxi used to romanticizexxxxx
xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
xxxxxi used to romanticizei used to be somebody
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx axel.

xxnever face the music when it's dire

xxbut nevermindxxxxx
xxxxxxxi used to romanticizedon't miss it now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx can't feel nothin'.

xxand i breathe disaster ever after

xxi think its sinking inxxxx
xxxxxxi used to romanticizei wonder where i've been
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love? now that's silly.

i'll be your disaster, ever after ;
                  ▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxraise your glass

Ah, reports here, reports there. Can't even get a break here anymore. I mean, it's already a lot
                  to have to report back to a berserk a*****e with a stick up his a**, but having to write a report
                  too? Sheesh. It's just recon... (/ groans ; glances up at screen ) Eh? Uhhh. What the hell...?
                  A chat room, huh? ... ... ( /peers at door ) Well maybe just for a bit... Yo?

redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ?xx is online.
                  x

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx ♔┊name
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊feeling
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊love

xxxxxxxxxxxx x ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ¸ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss ʙ-ʙ-ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍ ﹙ `ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx → ﹚ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx online offline busy away mobile

(* nods frantically. ) O-Of course..! I wasn't expecting you to change or saying that it's wrong. It simply shows how
                              strong of a personality you have. I was just pointing it out since you're bothered by me apologizing so much.. (* looks
                              away.
                              ) I wish you didn't feel like having to look after yourself every second. It's unsettling to even think that someone
                              would listen to Monokuma.. (* blinks. ) You would really do that for me..? Ano.. It could be nice.. I'm sorry for being like
                              this, though..

(* clasps her hands together, smiling. ) I'm sure you are as good as you say. I would like to see you fulfilling your
                              preceptor role someday. I'm glad you agree with me. (* nods. ) That much is expected. As long as the stress doesn't
                              get to you.
                              Hai..! Thank you for being so understanding. Ah.. Jealous? I'm not sure if that's the case. (* puts finger on her lips. )
                              O-Oh..? I.. never thought about it that way. But.. It would be quite troublesome on your side to just listen to my
                              I am..? I haven't done many outside activities in the first place, so the sudden thought of riding a motorbike sounds
                              kind of frightening.. (* looks down at her hands, twiddles fingers. ) I spend most of my time inside. U-Um.. I think we
                              should worry about that later, Oowada-kun..! I'll keep it in mind and consider it (* trying to change the topic, hoping
                              )
                              (* tilts head slightly. ) You must be right, if even my smile can make such a thing happen. I hope you are right. It would
                              be a more manageable stay, at least. You're a really nice person, Oowada-kun, making me feel much better even in
                              such a tough position.
                              xxxxxxxxx

R-Right. I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious.. (* looks away. ) Isn't it like how any other chatroom online is? By using
                              an internet connection? A-Always had the suit? Doesn't that prove my point in assuming you are a robot..?
                              xxxxxxxxx

Hello there. I'm here at the moment. Um.. You seem kind of upset. I'm sorry you're having issues with your work..
                              » »: redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ?

Ano.. I'm currently online, if anyone wants to talk to me.. I-I'm fine either way, so please don't force yourself to bother
                              with me. (* fidgets. )
                              xxxxxxxxx
User Image

Conehead
                                  I'm not where you are, kid.
                                  And you're fragging right, it's not your business. { rolls her eyes. }
                                  Touchy subject?

That's the thing, I shouldn't have an internet connection where I am.
                                  At least, I shouldn't be picking up signals from Earth. Not like this.
                                  { quirks an eyebrow. } Oh, so you actually figured it out?

Hatter
                                  Message Sent.

boy WONDER ` ♚robin _ feeling the mode :◞♞ _ █ the s — skillful ♥` software.hacker
                                  Message Sent.

Waka
                                  Message Sent.

rider of the night - - - winchester boy &
                                  "Female equation?" { she gives him A Look. }
                                  Far as I can tell, this chatroom mostly contains oblivious teenage boys.
                                  { leans forward expectantly. }

redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ?
                                  Recon duty? Sounds familiar. { wry smile. }
                                  Hey. Welcome to the chatroom where nothing makes sense.

Evolved Bunny

User Image
      ____ When I look up at the sky
      ____ The stars, see, are sparkling
      _______Each giving off its own light
      _______Like the people on this planet
      ___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
              ----- Darui the Furret ººººººº Route 43

___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

____ Yeah, so I, too
      ____ Want to shine particularly bright
      _______I close my eyes and make a vow in my heart
      ___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
              ----- Tired, a little anxious ººººººº Wh-what?!

___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

________And entrust my dreams
      ________To that shooting star
      ___▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

____» run` run ! » Tiny && nimble ↘ no. 162
            _____________ ONline

*☇ C h a t
                        Whew... I barely avoided being seen by that trainer... » flops down ; sets berries aside
                        I'll have to make sure to be more careful next time...
                        » looks up, noticing the unusual device
                        O-oh... Wh-what's this...?
                        It appears human-made... A-a chat... room?
                        A-ah... H-hello? I-is there anyone else in this... "room"?

Magical Exhibitionist

12,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx axel.

xxbut nevermindxxxxx

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxprogrammer

Eh? (/ light chuckle ) Well there's really no need for you to apologize for my work, but I uh,
                  I appreciate the sentiment. I'm probably just overreacting. I do this stuff all the time, it just tends
                  to get ... old ... after a while, is all. (/ looks off ; contemplates something )
                  Either way, I guess it could be worse. Could be better too ... But uh, I'm rambling. What did you
                  say your name was, kid? (/ grin ) Mine's Axel. Got it memorized? (/ taps index finger on temple )

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxgo-to gal

Familiar? (/ glances at ) E - Eh? ... (/ is taken aback by appearance ) W - Well ... okay then ...
                  (/ deep breath ; closes eyes ) ... Ehem ... hn? Where nothing makes sense? What do you mean
                  by that? (/ continues avoiding eye contact )

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxtiny and nimble

Trainer? (/ crosses arms ; grins ) Well ain't you just the cutest thing?
                  Anyhow, I'm here. Name's Axel. Got it memorized ~ ? (/ pokes forehead ) And what's your name?

redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ?xx is online.
                  x

Friendly Gaian

layoutbywormmon » layoutbywormmon H - HERO ! x AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO COULD SAVE US
                                x ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                layoutbywormmon
                                User Image
      x ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
      x
      layoutbywormmon .↺ WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY
      layoutbywormmon &&. layoutbywormmon ❛d**k grayson x .✁ x ❛home x .✁ x ❛no one, too busy
      layoutbywormmon xx I'LL HOLD ONTO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES x WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY
      xx ████████████████████████████████████████
      layoutbywormmonlayoutbywormmon
      layoutbywormmonxxxxxxxSOMEONE TOLD ME LOVE WOULD ALL SAVE US x BUT HOW CAN THAT BE?
      layoutbywormmon
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx layoutbywormmon boy WONDER ` ♚robin _ feeling the mode :◞♞ _ █ the s — skillful ♥` software.hacker
                    layout by wormmon layout by wormmon layout by wormmon ONLINE ! _ _ OFFLINE _ _ IDLE _ _ MOBILE

. ` ♛ ⋮hatter
                                    : blinks . You've never heard of computer before?
                                    What are you from the 1800s? ❛ : chuckles .
                                    Don't know you're own name? Now I'm starting to wonder if you have amnesia or something. ❛ : cocks a brow .
                                    Hatter? Interesting name choice.
                                    Wait... "Alice"? "Hatter"? ❛ : grins ; chuckles .
                                    Someone seems to be an "Alice in Wonderland" fan.
                                          __( TICTOC █【TIME THAT STOOD STILL】━ sweettoothguardian )

. ` ♛ ⋮coolest bike
                                    Yes, another robot. ❛ : chuckles .
                                    Hm, I see. My scanner doesn't seem to detect it as some sort of virus or malware. This is interesting.
                                    : blinks ; takes a look at the picture .
                                    Nope. Red Tornado doesn't have anything like that on him. He's just a big clunk of red metal with a super hero cape.
                                          __( ↘the go-to gal ! ___Coolest. Bike. Ever.」 )

. ` ♛ ⋮red head
                                    Ew, reports. ❛ : wrinkles up his nose a bit .
                                    Thankfully, I don't have to do too many of them most of the time. ❛ : grins . That's more up Batman's alley.
                                    Sorry to hear that you have a jerk for a boss. ❛ : chuckles .
                                    Name's Robin, by the way. Well, the name you'll know me by. ❛ : grins .
                                    What's your name? Can't call you Red for fun, someone else near and dear to me has that nickname already. ❛ : chuckles .

(( just these three for now, I'm going to bed in a few hours and am distracted. D8 ))
                                          __( redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ? )

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx ♔┊name
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊feeling
xxxxxxxxx ♔┊love

away.
                              this, though..

get to you.
                              )
                              such a tough position.
                              xxxxxxxxx

Hm.. (* taps on cheek with finger. ) That does sound out of place. ..Um, does that mean you aren't from Earth? (* bites
                              lip.
                              ) I-I'm not sure how we can communicate at all.. I haven't came across such a situation before, since I've always
                              known that Earth is the only place with living creatures.. I-I'm.. rather engaged in these kind of topics. I do have an
                              interest in robots, since it relates to my work as a programmer.
                              xxxxxxxxx

(* plays with hair, twirling it around her finger. ) Maybe so.. I was simply trying to emphasize with your concern. Ah.. If
                              you say so. I think its only natural to get overwhelmed by workload. (* tilts head. ) So you are bored of your current
                              position? Going on a vacation sounds like a good way to spice things up. Or maybe even a small thing like spending
                              some time on a chatroom could. (* smiles. ) Oh..! I apologize for not introducing myself beforehand. I'm Fujisaki,
                              Chihiro. It's nice to meet you, Axel-san..! (* nods. ) I'll be sure to remember.
                              » »: AXEL-SAN

Um.. Are there something wrong with trainers? Human-made?.. With that kind of terminology, would it be safe to
                              assume that you aren't human either..? A-Ah.. I've been asking way too many questions. I apologize for badgering
                              you. (* frown. )
                              » »: » run` run ! » Tiny && nimble ↘ no. 162

with me. (* fidgets. )
                              xxxxxxxxx

Evolved Bunny

User Image
      ____ When I look up at the sky
      ____ The stars, see, are sparkling
      _______Each giving off its own light
      _______Like the people on this planet
      ___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
              ----- Darui the Furret ººººººº Route 43

___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

____ Yeah, so I, too
      ____ Want to shine particularly bright
      _______I close my eyes and make a vow in my heart
      ___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
              ----- Tired, a little anxious ººººººº Wh-what?!

___┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

________And entrust my dreams
      ________To that shooting star
      ___▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

____» run` run ! » Tiny && nimble ↘ no. 162
            _____________ ONline

*☇ A x e l
                        I-I'm cute...? » blushes lightly, unsure how else to respond
                        A-ah, h-hello, Axel. I-it's nice to meet you.
                        Eep! » flinches, unused to contact
                        » relaxes slightly, realizing the friendly nature Sorry... I-I'm not good with humans...
                        M-my name? Well, I've taken to calling myself Darui...

*☇ P r o g r a m m e r
                        N-no, not all of them anyway... B-but a lot of them do attack me...!
                        Yes, I am not human... I am a Furret.
                        A-ah, no! I-it's alright, really. » shy smile I would have asked too if I were you.

Magical Exhibitionist

12,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx axel.

xxbut nevermindxxxxx

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxchihiro

(/ smiles lightly, watching her ) Well, that's kind of you, but no need to concern yourself with me, anyhow ~
                  I suppose my ... "workload" would be overwhelming for a normal person but ... (/ waves it off ; grins )
                  Ah, it's not important ~ ! Heh, but yes, I suppose "bored" would be one way to put it. Nothing really changes, honestly.
                  A vacation sounds amazing, but ... I can't. (/ looks off ) That wouldn't really go down well with the boss.
                  At least, not until we get a day off. I think going to the beach one day would be nice, though.
                  (/ blink ) Hm ... Maybe you're right ... Heh, I already started feeling a bit better about work
                  from being on this chat thing for only a few minutes. Kinda therapeutic, I guess ~ (/ grin )
                  Chihiro, eh? Nice to meet you, sweetheart ~
                  So is the "programmer" part of your username just for fun or are you really a programmer?

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxgo-to gal

Familiar? (/ glances at ) E - Eh? ... (/ is taken aback by appearance ) W - Well ... okay then ...
                  (/ deep breath ; closes eyes ) ... Ehem ... hn? Where nothing makes sense? What do you mean
                  by that? (/ continues avoiding eye contact )

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxdarui

Yeah, of course! You got a fluffy tail and big cute eyes and soft ears ~ (/ lightly tugs on ear )
                  Nice to meet you too, Darui ~. And don't worry about being good with humans, 'cause you wanna
                  know something funny? I'm not even human ~ (/ smiles kindly ) So you don't have to worry
                  so much about that one anymore, okay?
                  So ... Someone giving you trouble, little one?

▆▆ ✰ ✰ ▆▆xxxrobin

Psh, yeah, tell me about it. (/ rests cheek in palm )
                  Hn? "Bat ... man ... ?" Please tell me that's just a guy dressed up as a Bat and not an
                  actual ... man-bat ... thing ... (/ shudders lightly )
                  Well, he's not even really my boss, he's just ... (/ sigh ; shakes head ) It doesn't really matter.
                  Robin, huh? (/ grin ) I'll commit it to memory. It's nice to meet ya, kid.
                  Name's Axel. Got it memorized ~ ?
                  Hm? You know another redhead, then, huh? (/ chuckle ) Well they do say that redheads
                  have the most fun ... Or something like that. In any case, he or she can't possibly be as fun
                  as me ~ (/ winks )

x
User Image

Conehead
                                  Message Sent.

Bingo. { slight nod. }
                                  Ratchet once set up a comlink between Cybertron and Earth,
                                  but that required keeping a spacebridge open.
                                  It's not impossible to disguise that kind of power surge but...
                                  { exhales. }
                                  You better be able to keep a secret, by the way.

Hatter
                                  Message Sent.

You're really at ease with this sort of thing. You work for the government?
                                  Red Tornado. Can't say I ever heard of him. { frowns. }
                                  Did he have a symbol like mine, but { hesitates. } pointier?
                                  How did you meet this guy?

Waka
                                  Message Sent.

rider of the night - - - winchester boy &
                                  Message Sent.

redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ?
                                  { her eyes narrow. }
                                  Well, let me guess.
                                  You somehow found this chatroom, or a device that can run it, when you weren't looking for it.
                                  And once you sent out a message, you immediately found a bunch of weirdos.
                                  Sound about right?

» run` run ! » Tiny && nimble ↘ no. 162
                                  Whoa. { she stares at him for a moment. }
                                  Don't think humans are capable of this kind of tech. Not without help, anyway.
                                  What are you? { she gestures at his ears and tail. }

Friendly Gaian

layoutbywormmon » layoutbywormmon H - HERO ! x AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO COULD SAVE US
                                x ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                layoutbywormmon
                                User Image
      x ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
      x
      layoutbywormmon .↺ WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY
      layoutbywormmon &&. layoutbywormmon ❛d**k grayson x .✁ x ❛home x .✁ x ❛no one, too busy
      layoutbywormmon xx I'LL HOLD ONTO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES x WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAY
      xx ████████████████████████████████████████
      layoutbywormmonlayoutbywormmon
      layoutbywormmonxxxxxxxSOMEONE TOLD ME LOVE WOULD ALL SAVE US x BUT HOW CAN THAT BE?
      layoutbywormmon
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx layoutbywormmon boy WONDER ` ♚robin _ feeling the mode :◞♞ _ █ the s — skillful ♥` software.hacker
                    layout by wormmon layout by wormmon layout by wormmon ONLINE ! _ _ OFFLINE _ _ IDLE _ _ MOBILE

. ` ♛ ⋮hatter
                                    : blinks . You've never heard of computer before?
                                    What are you from the 1800s? ❛ : chuckles .
                                    Don't know you're own name? Now I'm starting to wonder if you have amnesia or something. ❛ : cocks a brow .
                                    Hatter? Interesting name choice.
                                    Wait... "Alice"? "Hatter"? ❛ : grins ; chuckles .
                                    Someone seems to be an "Alice in Wonderland" fan.
                                          __( TICTOC █【TIME THAT STOOD STILL】━ sweettoothguardian )

. ` ♛ ⋮coolest bike
                                    Heh, I have to be at ease for most of this stuff. With the line of work I do. ❛ : chuckles .
                                    And no, not really. But I do work for the public. Mostly saving them whenever bad guys decide to show their ugly faces.
                                    As far as I know, Red Tornado never had any sorts of points on him. ❛ : thinks .
                                    For all I know, he's never had a redesign of any.
                                    I first met him awhile back, when my mentor started introducing me to a few of the other Justice League members.
                                          __( ↘the go-to gal ! ___Coolest. Bike. Ever.」 )

. ` ♛ ⋮axel
                                    : cackles . He is a human who dresses up kind of like a bat, not a "man-bat" thing. Trust me.
                                    Though it wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen in my life. You can trust me on that one too. ❛ : lightly chuckles .
                                    So if he's not your boss, then he's just a jerk? ❛ : rests his cheek against a balled up fist ; kind of mirroring the other .
                                    Nice to meet you too, Axel. ❛ : grins . Interesting name too, I don't hear that one every day.
                                    I know two, actually. But I hang out more with one than the other.
                                    : cocks a brow ; cackles again . If only you knew him. But an interesting thought I'd like to see tested if we could. ❛ : grins .
                                          __( redhead ( . PYROTECHNICS ⇢ ✹ flurry of dancing ϝᴌᴀмєʂ █ ▌got it MEMORIZED ? )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff