Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . .Okay, since Chain and Love Potion tied, please vote again, guys!

Chain 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Love Potion #9 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        profiles x x x ooc x x x offline
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

hello, and welcome to raise your glass, a multi fandom, original character, and fanfiction friendly chat room!
                                                  what does that mean? it means that any character from any series, be it cartoon, live action, book, video game,
                                                  web series, comic, whatever, is accepted.
                                                  it isn't limited to just one character and that's it--no one can play any version of that character, no. wanna play
                                                  the movie version of batman, but someone's already got the young justice version? it's okay, go right ahead!
                                                  the ten years later version of a reborn character, with the regular version already making friends? no problem!
                                                  it also means that, if you've got an original character, they're accepted--within limits, of course. i'm afraid that
                                                  i'm gonna have to decline any i deem as mary sue - ish.
                                                  i'm also trying a new thing--i'm also accepting characters based off of a fanfic; like say, ebony from my immortal.
                                                  ( although i will reject her if anyone tries; this was just the most infamous fanfic i could think of )
                                                  so if you have a particularly favorite version of a character in a fanfic, go ahead and use them! i, myself,
                                                  have plans for this ~

so! i'll leave you to whether you'll join or not, but either way, i hope you enjoy ~ !

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

alrighty, it's rule time! i know, i know, they're boring, but we need them.

follow gaia's tos.
                                                  easy peasy, eeyup.

literacy.
                                                  chat room this may be, but unless you're a homestuck troll, no chat speak. i don't need novels, either, however.

no ignoring.
                                                  i get it if you have 5+ characters, or too busy irl to talk to more than a couple. but please don't ignore when you're not. it's rude, and disrespectful.

romance and drama.
                                                  i love me some drama and romance when role playing. go for it; and make it as cracky or as serious as you want. just keep the drama in character, okay? i don't want any fighting ooc; take it to pms if you really have to.

characters and limits.
                                                  there are none! character limits, anyways; just don't take up an entire series. been there, done that; way funner if you're not talking to yourself. and, as i said; any character is accepted; save mary sues, of course.

pokemon gijinka are allowed as well; i'm stating this because i'm never sure if they are or not in other places. one of each legendary though, please; every other pokemon's free reign on amount.

i leave it up to you whether you want a gijinka version of characters such as my little ponies, or leave them as is.

activity.
                                                  once a week is doable, yes? if real life's in the way, especially since it's school again, i gotta time these chats better, i completely understand. school and work comes before gaia.

applications.
                                                  . . .you just skipped right to here, huh? fine, fine. it's okay, i do it too.

title profiles as party crasher panty snatcher
                                                  title reserves as don't be fancy just get dancey
                                                  and anything else can be titled why so serious

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

don't forget to check the wish list, in case you'd like to play a character someone's looking for!

master list of taken characters

SO RAISE YOUR GLASS IF YOU ARE WRONG IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        User Imagex ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                                        x x x x x x nora valkyrie

x x x x x x rwby

x x x x x x ash to mariko

♔: queen of ♜ the » cɑsтʟе ~ ❤! ━ grenades&&!hammers magnhildka.bOOM!

[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=#4D4A4C]SO [color=#D2CBBD]RAISE[/color] [color=#9895A5]YOUR[/color] [color=#E684A8]GLASS[/color] IF YOU ARE WRONG IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS[/b][/color][/size]
                                                  [color=#B09393]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
                                                  [imgleft]100 x 100 icon[/imgleft][color=white]x[/color] [color=#B09393]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/color] [color=#4D4A4C]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/color] [color=#D2CBBD]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/color] [color=#9895A5]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/color] [color=#E684A8]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇[/color]
                                                  [size=11][color=white]x x x[/color] [color=#9895A5][strike][color=white]x x x[/color][/strike][/color] [color=#B09393]♔[/color][/size] [size=11]name[/size]

[size=11][color=white]x x x[/color] [color=#9895A5][strike][color=white]x x x[/color][/strike][/color] [color=#B09393]♔[/color][/size] [size=11]series[/size]

[size=11][color=white]x x x[/color] [color=#9895A5][strike][color=white]x x x[/color][/strike][/color] [color=#B09393]♔[/color][/size] [size=11]your username[/size]

[size=11]user name goes here user name goes here user name goes here[/size][/list][/list][/list]

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

october 16, 2013
                                                  i'm back ~ ! c: i had a lovely trip, and i am now accepting profiles again!
                                                  the poll for the event ends on the 20th, and we'll have the event from the midnight of october 26th to november 2nd. that's long enough, yeah? c:

october 7, 2013
                                                  hello all! i am absolutely enjoying my trip to vegas!
                                                  anyways, i just wanted to say that The CALAMITY Jenova is now a mod! she made a master list for taken characters here!
                                                  the link will also be posted on the app post, and in the profile thread. c:

october 1, 2013
                                                  heads up, i'll be going on a trip from the 6th to around the 13th - 16th, and i'm not sure if i'll be able to get online every day, so please be patient if you send an app.
                                                  i'll try to get on at least once a day, but no promises.

EDIT
                                                  please send all apps to The CALAMITY Jenova! she has graciously volunteered to accept profiles.

september 17, 2013
                                                  we are open for business ~

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

chained together.
                                                  your character wakes up and finds they're chained to someone! is it their friend, foe, or some total random stranger?

age change.
                                                  your character wakes up younger than they were the night before. or older. it's up to you if they remember their real age or not.

body swap.
                                                  oh, great, now your character's in someone else's body. oh well, time to cause some mayhem and confusion!

gender bender.
                                                  your character wakes up and--those weren't there before! looks like your character's the opposite gender. stop playing with yourselves.

ooc.
                                                  naruto's brooding? ed doesn't mind being short? everyone's acting out of character! for once, forget characterization and go nuts!

what if.
                                                  what if. . .ichigo hadn't helped rukia? or lucy didn't join fairy tail? something's changed in your character's past, and changed them. do they remember their real timeline? you decide!

fairy tale.
                                                  no, tale, not tail. your character wakes up and realizes they're in a fairy tale! how are they going to get their happy ending now?

love potion #nine.
                                                  your character logs on and falls in love with the first person they see. oh, you were in love with that other character? too bad, it must've just been a crush.

fourth wall.
                                                  the fourth wall disappears. . .now, you get to comment on anything and everything your character writes, or receives in the chat. oh, their poor sanity.

alternate universe.
                                                  your character wakes up on a different world! how are they going to get home? you might have to ask someone. . .if they help you at all.

alternate dimension.
                                                  similar to alternate universe, this one your character lives in another world, but it's as if they've always been living there.

veritaserum.
                                                  your character signs on, and realizes they can't lie. at all. let the truth be revealed!

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        RAISE YOUR GLASS

copied from an old thread of mine here, haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

→ one-sided crush
                                                  ↔ mutual crush
                                                  ♥ dating
                                                  ✖ broken up
                                                  ☑ friends with benefits
                                                  ღ engaged
                                                  ❤ married
                                                  ☢ divorced
                                                  ✗ separated

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

no couples yet ~ :c