Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . .Okay, since Chain and Love Potion tied, please vote again, guys!

Chain 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Love Potion #9 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
» blue way☆finder « keyblade MAS⋮ter ♛ p - pro⋮tect my friends
        I'M mi A mi GHOST mi OF mi A mi GIRL
            User Image
            xxxxx that minmin want min to min be min most

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aqua xxxxxxxx the lonely . christina perri

xxxxdancing slowly in an empty room

I'M min THE min SHELL min OF min A min GIRL
            User Image
            xxxxxthat minmin used min to min know min well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on.line xxxxxxxx wha - what?

xxxxi sing myself a quiet lullaby

███ ███╰ * NAME
                                    username
                                      what? ╰ * frowns in confusion
                                      what is this... contraption? ╰ * pokes it with a stick before lowering herself to see it clearer
                                      hm, anyone here to explain what... this is? ╰ * head tilts slightly to her left
                                      i wonder if terra or ven have this as well... ╰ * deep in thought now

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Logged... On...

"And who might you be..?" Raises eyebrow

Heir to the world, Hoping not to get stabbed in the back.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
» blue way☆finder « keyblade MAS⋮ter ♛ p - pro⋮tect my friends
        I'M mi A mi GHOST mi OF mi A mi GIRL
            User Image
            xxxxx that minmin want min to min be min most

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aqua xxxxxxxx the lonely . christina perri

xxxxdancing slowly in an empty room

I'M min THE min SHELL min OF min A min GIRL
            User Image
            xxxxxthat minmin used min to min know min well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on.line xxxxxxxx wha - what?

xxxxi sing myself a quiet lullaby

███ ███╰ * STRANGER
                                    username
                                      i'm aqua, and you are? ╰ * blinks in confusion
                                      do you know what this is?╰ * gestures to the chatroom.

███ ███╰ * NAME
                                    username
                                      what? ╰ * frowns in confusion
                                      what is this... contraption? ╰ * pokes it with a stick before lowering herself to see it clearer
                                      hm, anyone here to explain what... this is? ╰ * head tilts slightly to her left
                                      i wonder if terra or ven have this as well... ╰ * deep in thought now

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜ-sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ʟᴜᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ ﹝ ɪ-ɪ-ɪɴ↻sᴀɴɪᴛʏ˛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ && ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user is currently xx ﹝online﹞ x offline x busy x away
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxxxxxxxx - - ⇨ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ☆
xxxx ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
xxxxxxxx ▄▀▄ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxx ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxx ██▌██▌██▌ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sᴘᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
xxxxxxx ════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓵ Nagito Komaeda. xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓶ Pleasant.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓷ Hm? I'm only interested in hope of others~

`「 TOGAMI-KUN 」﹗
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                (* waves hand. I didn't technically call you fat, Togami-kun. That's a rather rude way to describe someone.
                                Especially someone that is at a super high school level. Ah.. Maybe you forgot after coming back to life, or
                                whatever is happening right now. It could just very well be me only. Your hope must have grown stronger..!
                                (* crooked smile. You're definitely right! I'm not even worthy to be in your presence, Super High School Level
                                Heir. It's incredible how you can be so nice to me.

`「 NAME 」﹗
                                Hm? Oh hello there..! I don't think I've ever met you. You must not be from the island.. Unless you are hiding
                                somewhere, planning to do something with the little hope in your heart. (* crooked smile. I'm not quite sure
                                what this device is, but I can say for sure that this is a chatroom. (* nods.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Logged... On...

!Aqua:
I'm Togami Byakuya and I havn't the foggiest what's going on perhaps we should investigate the matter?

@Nagito

"Stop calling me dead dammit.... And why don't you try doing something useful instead of calling me a f**** zombie?

((OOC: Remind me to never read or play DR2 cuz Nagito is annoying as hell...))

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜ-sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ʟᴜᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ ﹝ ɪ-ɪ-ɪɴ↻sᴀɴɪᴛʏ˛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ && ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user is currently xx ﹝online﹞ x offline x busy x away
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━

`「 TOGAMI-KUN 」﹗
                                (* holds up hands. My my. No need to get so upset, Togami-kun. I'll stop talking about your death like you want me
                                to. It's only natural for me to go along with your requests. Doing something useful? I'm sorry, but its impossible for
                                trash like me to do such a thing. You shouldn't expect so much from me, Togami-kun.

ooc :: d'aww. i guess his character is like a hit or miss. you either like him or don't.

`「 NAME 」﹗
                                Hm? Oh hello there..! I don't think I've ever met you. You must not be from the island.. Unless you are hiding
                                somewhere, planning to do something with the little hope in your heart. (* crooked smile. I'm not quite sure
                                what this device is, but I can say for sure that this is a chatroom. (* nods.

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
      xx-❛ fully( bloomed ) ♥ __ flower! "shannaro *byakugou ♔「technique — healing& hands.

User Image

x
      xx ` xx よく耳をすませて君を呼ぶ方ヘ
      x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLISTEN CAREFULLY, GO THE WAY IT'S CALLING OUT TO YOU
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLISTEN CAREFULLY, GO THE WAY IT'S CALLING OUT TO YOU

xxxxxxNO. OO1 : xxx Haruno Sakura xxxxx NO. OO2 : xxx My bedroom

xxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xx ` xx ビルの間の間まで探してみてよ
      x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTRY LOOKING EVEN FROM GAP TO GAP BETWEEN BUILDINGS
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTRY LOOKING EVEN FROM GAP TO GAP BETWEEN BUILDINGS

xxxxxxNO. OO3 : xxx Carefree xxxxx NO. OO4 : xxx ... That's not important now..

xxxI'LL GO ANYWHERE AND DO ANYTHING JUST TO TOUCH YOUR FACE
                  ` & YOU MAKE ME SPEECHLESS, CHATROOM
                  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

This...[takes a seat at the laptop ... must be the new piece of technology that Tsunade - sama told us about.
                      It doesn't look that impressive ... but it must have plenty of research on here, like she said. [examines it a little before clicking a button and entering the chatroom.
                      Is there ... anyone out there that can give me information on this?

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━

`「 TOGAMI-KUN 」﹗
                                (* holds up hands. My my. No need to get so upset, Togami-kun. I'll stop talking about your death like you want me
                                to. It's only natural for me to go along with your requests. Doing something useful? I'm sorry, but its impossible for
                                trash like me to do such a thing. You shouldn't expect so much from me, Togami-kun.

ooc :: d'aww. i guess his character is like a hit or miss. you either like him or don't.

`「 ❛ fully( bloomed ) ♥ __ flower! "shannaro *byakugou ♔「technique — healing& hands. 」﹗
                                Oh, hello there ~ (* waves hand. Another person that isn't from the island, or a super high school level. Now I can
                                say for sure that this device actually connects to the internet, meaning the outside world. I wonder if this will help
                                everyone raise their hopes~ (* crooked smile. Um, I'm not exactly that well informed on chatrooms or technology,
                                nor am I qualified to explain anything at all, so I don't think I can help you. All I can do is offer you my name.
                                Komaeda, Nagito. It's nice to meet you. (* smiles.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Logged... On...

@Nagito:
"I hardly... ever give advice to people I'd rather ignore but for you? I'll give you a freebie. Are you always so negative of yourself? I've not seen someone as self pitying as you its rather pathetic

????:
"And.. You are?"

((OOC: I think Togami has the potential to be a nice guy))

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
      xx-❛ fully( bloomed ) ♥ __ flower! "shannaro *byakugou ♔「technique — healing& hands.

User Image

x
      xx ` xx よく耳をすませて君を呼ぶ方ヘ
      x

xxxxxxNO. OO1 : xxx Haruno Sakura xxxxx NO. OO2 : xxx My bedroom

xxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xx ` xx ビルの間の間まで探してみてよ
      x

xxxxxxNO. OO3 : xxx Content xxxxx NO. OO4 : xxx That's...not important right now.

` & YOU MAKE ME SPEECHLESS, NAGITO-SAN
                  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.. Hm? [hesitantly returns the smile, glad that she actually found someone who appeared to be friendly. From the island...? What do you mean by that?
                      peers at the laptop in awe for a moment. Wow, the more I learn about this laptop, the more interesting it becomes. You sure helped a lot with your explanation, thanks.
                      Oh, and my name is Sakura. [she offers him a bubbly smile.

` & YOU MAKE ME SPEECHLESS, PERSON

.. .. [rapidly blinks, slightly startled by his sudden appearance. I'm ... Sakura. Haruno Sakura. And yourself..?

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━

`「 TOGAMI-KUN 」﹗
                                Oh? I'm rather shocked that you would do such a thing for a trash like me. I'm grateful for your concern. Hm.. It's
                                obvious, is it not? It's because I am not worthy of anything. I can't change facts so there's nothing I can do about
                                it. I'd rather not bother deceiving myself with lies. I mean, The Super High School Level Luckster has no talent and
                                worth to be positive about.

`「 SAKURA-SAN 」﹗
                                It's just that I currently reside on an island with several other students. I wasn't expecting to be able to talk to
                                others off the island, since we are considered as captures, I suppose. (* sheepish smile. Yes, technology sure
                                could be interesting. Hm? You still think I was of help? My, if that is possible, I'm glad I was of some kind of use
                                for you.

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xxxx█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
xxxx❛ fully ( bloomed ) ♥ __ flower! "shannaro" *hokage's ♔「student — healing& hands.
xxxxxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
        User Image
                            xxx» HE CAN USE ♛ ME ALL NIGHT — ❞
                            xxxxxx: his dirty laundry is nothing that I can't keep clean ♔
                            xxxI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONGI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG
                            xxxxxxx OH BABY SHOW ME THE MONEY MY EVIL FRIEND) •↓
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•••
                            xxxxxxxxxx❛ & ¹ xx just call me sakura! xxxxx ❛ & ² xx content
                            xxxxxx❛ & ³ xx laughter of children xxxxx ❛ & ⁴ xx ... ///...baka..

xxxxxxx❀「xxI'LLPULLTHETRIGGERINAFLASH! «
                            xxxxx▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 ⊰ ♥ xx online *

xxxxx ❝.nagito ♥; SANXX
                Xxx████ WHAT'S THE FUN IN PLAYING SAFE ? ████

Oh, I see.... so you're a captive on that island. (furrows her brow a bit. That's terrible, Nagito-san.
                If you and your friends can hold out long enough, I can get my shishou to dispatch a mission to rescue you guys.
                Do you know the name of the island or where exactly you are?

xxxxx ❝.per ♥; SONXX

message previously sent.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━

`「 TOGAMI-KUN 」﹗
                                Oh? I'm rather shocked that you would do such a thing for a trash like me. I'm grateful for your concern. Hm.. It's
                                obvious, is it not? It's because I am not worthy of anything. I can't change facts so there's nothing I can do about
                                it. I'd rather not bother deceiving myself with lies. I mean, The Super High School Level Luckster has no talent and
                                worth to be positive about.

`「 SAKURA-SAN 」﹗
                                Yes. We are also expected to kill one another to get off of this island, which shows off who's hope is the
                                Strongest~ I'm sure if they heard that you'll help them out, they will be able to harvest more hope and hang
                                In. Well, we are on a tropical island called Jabberwock. Have you heard of this place before?

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xxxx█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
xxxx❛ fully ( bloomed ) ♥ __ flower! "shannaro" *hokage's ♔「student — healing& hands.
xxxxxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
        User Image
                            xxx» HE CAN USE ♛ ME ALL NIGHT — ❞
                            xxxxxx: his dirty laundry is nothing that I can't keep clean ♔
                            xxxI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONGI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG
                            xxxxxxx OH BABY SHOW ME THE MONEY MY EVIL FRIEND) •↓
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•••
                            xxxxxxxxxx❛ & ¹ xx just call me sakura! xxxxx ❛ & ² xx content
                            xxxxxx❛ & ³ xx laughter of children xxxxx ❛ & ⁴ xx ... ///...baka..

xxxxxxx❀「xxI'LLPULLTHETRIGGERINAFLASH! «
                            xxxxx▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 ⊰ ♥ xx online *

xxxxx ❝.nagito ♥; SANXX

... .. Judging by the circumstances, I assume it isn't easy to escape that place. Don't worry, my team and I will be there to rescue you.
                Just give us time to get permission from our Hokage, and a mission statement. You guys'll be out of there pretty soon.
                Unfortunately, no. I haven't. It actually...sounds foreign.

xxxxx ❝.per ♥; SONXX

message previously sent.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Logged... On...

@Nagito:
"I doubt Monokuma will allow people to rescue you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff