Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . .Okay, since Chain and Love Potion tied, please vote again, guys!

Chain 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Love Potion #9 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 > >>

hatredpierced [sнɪeʟɒ]
is currently:Online

name: sasuke uchiha feeling:tired doing: resting.
User Image

---------------------------------

User Image

-[] Entering, (CHATROOM) []-

Sakura...
      tch. why would i help a village that forsake my clan.
      my duties are to finish my brother's will..
      to avenge his sacrifice.
      apart of the village.. /reflects
      the village would not forgive me for my crimes.
      even if i did attempt to come back..
      and i will not forgive it for my brother's sake.

naesala...
      knowing me is not important..
      but your underestimation of me, is.
      and will be your downfall. /death stare
      hn. likewise. i wouldn't help you even if you asked.
      i doubt you would help me in my goals, either.
      /smirks do as you please.

sun↷sets...
      ->>

Romantic Prophet

20% cutesunsetsresponsible for what you tamed ˟ ˟ question poser
        User Image

cicada don't hate me you have love TAMED ME
        smaug smaugNOW YOU MUST TAKE ME !
        i am a mouse with a lionheartI DON'T HAVE MY THORNS NOW I DON'T HAVE MY THORNS NOW
        i am a mouse with a lionheartI DON'T HAVE MY THORNS NOW I DON'T HAVE MY THORNS NOW

chocolate milki x c a n x f e e l x t h e m x s p r o u t i n g
        i am getting tiredTHEY'LL GROW RIGHT THROUGH
        wicked witch of the northeastif i don`t watch it cap diamant even if i watch it

dolphin buttAND A SUNSET COULDN'T SAVE ME NOW

(the little prince) xx (traveling) xx (confused) xx (what is this?) xx (my rose, of course!)

oh? you know where it came from them?
                i have never been to school if that's what you mean. ( ♛ : casual smile )
                you don't have to answer any questions but i don't think i asked anything that was too personal.
                ( ♛ : tilts head ) that is an unusual answer. why do you like the cold?
                hello sasuke! hello!
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sasuke )

hmm.. i don't know where it could have come from then. there is no where else for it come from.
                maybe it's not important. maybe it's better its invisible.
                oh, that's wonderful. ( ♛ : grins ) i am very happy for you.
                what's your favorite color? ( ♛ : really bad at answering questions )
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sakura )

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xxxx█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
xxxx fully ( bloomed ) __ flower! "shannaro" *hokage's pupil  healing& hands.
xxxxxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
        User Image
                            xxx» HE CAN USE ME ALL NIGHT
                            xxxxxx : his dirty laundry is nothing that I can't keep clean
                            xxxI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG I'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG
                            xxx xxxx OH BABY SHOW ME THE MONEY MY EVIL FRIEND)
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•••
                            xxxxxxxxxx & ¹ xx just call me sakura! xxxxx & ² xx stress free
                            xxxxxx & ³ xx birds chirping xxxxx & xx ... there is someone .. but ..

xxxxxxxxxI'LLPULLTHETRIGGERINAFLASH! «
                            xxxxx▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx online *

xxxxx .sasuke ; KUNXX
                Xxx████ WHAT'S THE FUN IN PLAYING SAFE ? ████

.. Do you honestly think that your brother would be proud of what you're doing? Also, it doesn't matter if the village doesn't forgive you ... All that matters is that me ... and Naruto .. can forgive you. We are still a team, Sasuke - kun.

xxxxx .sun ; ACTSXX

.. Hm. Well, thank you. gives a cheery smile in return Do you have any friends that would do that for you? And .. my favorite color is .. pink.

xxxxx .naesala ; SANXX

You definitely have the strangest looking ears I've ever seen before ... .. they're almost vampire like .. gawks in wonder, but quickly catches herself as she sits up straight in her seat ... Anyways, I'm Sakura.

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

━━━ *xTO KILL OR BE KILLED STATE OF MIND
      I'm leaving our war behind ~
      now is the time now is the time now is the time now is the time now is the time(xxANYTHING TO STAY ALIVExx)now is the time now is the time(xxANYTHING TO STAY ALIVExx)
      now is the time now is the time now is the time▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      now is the time now is the time now is the time now is.. BLACK WINGS² traitor — bloodpact : the raven : silver ( tongue); devotion| atonement
      this isn't another girl meets boy
        User Image
                                                                        THE BULLET & * IN THE BLOOD²
                                                                        saints and liars ~
                                                                        looking for a breath&CAME FROM THOSE YOU LOVE
                                                                        LETS DEFEAT SOME HUNS
                                                                        YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET. MISTER I'LLyou need it, you want it, you did it, you got it. so you act like you need it this time. you need it, you want it, you did it, you got it. so you act like you need it this time. you need it, you want it, you did it, you got it.
                                                                        YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET. MISTER I'LL one two threethe coma of lies comforts your mind. your feeding the fire and bleeding desire. it's down to the wire this time. your feeding the fire and bleeding desire. it's down to the wire this time. it's down to the wire this time.

xxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                        one more night ~
                                                                        one more night: xnaesala, the raven kingone more night: xha ha ~

AQ UA
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxd e a t hxxxxb yxxxxaxxxxl i a r
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              I see. &*: he gives her a sly smile. still alive. somehow. &*: he seems amused by that. and yourself?

RI KU
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              perhaps. &*: he offers a careless shrug. it almost reminds me of someone, that's all. ..it's interesting. for now, I suppose. time will tell whether I keep it or sell it.

SOU DA
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              did I stutter? &*: he tilts his head gently. congratulations on your arithmetic there. that hardly surprises me. &*: he shrugs casually. are you sure you aren't? being called human is the derogatory term. here I was being polite this entire time. imagine that ~ &*: he chuckles. nope. I've never seen or heard of it. much less how it works. &*: he tosses the device up and catches it again. it doesn't seem that durable either. I'm surprised I didn't break it with my talons earlier. I've never seen a beorc with one before. it can't be that common. &*: he frowns. information? this little thing? &*: he inspects it. maybe I'll investigate it later then. though unless it predicts beorc movements, I don't think see how it could have any useful information at all. hm? I never asked for your name. &*: he shrugs. you just gave it to me of your free will. &*: in part, he's not used to having to introduce himself. Naesala. happy?

SKRIMIR SNACK
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              well you are the perfect size for a Skrimir snack, I think. &*: he observes casually. whether you taste good, I can't say. &*: he shrugs. you're assuming I know what you're even talking about, snack. he can get in line, very few people like me. &*: he glances aside. for better reasons than that. &*: he tilts his head idly, placing a hand on his hip. one of the bird laguz. the raven king, Naesala ~ &*: he rolls his eyes; he's been hovering the entire time. do my wings look like they're for show, snack? nngh. &*: he grimaces. the beorc don't fly for the most part and I'd like to keep it that way. it's less aggravating that way. there you go again, snack, running your mouth off with foreign concepts.

ooc: i'm so sorry flint you're so adorable. but i'm enjoying how Naesala bullies you.

SAS UKE
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              you seem to imply that I should know who you are. but as you've said. you're not important enough for me to know you. &*: he shrugs carelessly. underestimation? hah. &*: he chuckles. get in line, kiddo. greater beings than you have tried to kill me and strangely, I'm still here. and only one of them has the right to kill me. perhaps if you grow wings, you'll have a shot. until then I wouldn't bother trying. hm? I don't recall asking, so we're even. nor am I in any position to help. &*: he rolls his eyes.

SAK URA
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              ...my ears? &*: he arches a brow; he snorts. well, I'll admit you caught me off guard with that one. beorc are usually more concerned with these. &*: he flexes one wing lazily. 'vampire-like'? and what are you comparing me to? &*: he doesn't seem to care if she stares or not. yes, you've said that already.

ooc: so because I am a moron. I realize it's pretty impossible to tell that he has wings from the picture I have. so yes. he has wings. orz.

Magical Exhibitionist

12,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Magical Girl 50
      User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ :

User Image
                      THEY CANNOT TAKE US ALL
                      this is only a revolt this is only a revolt this is only a revolt this is only a revolt this is only

. xx kazuichi souda xx|xx asdfghjkl;
                                      . xx idfk this beach?!? xx|xx I LOVE SONIA-SAN I wish she would love me back

▆▆ "xxxthe only 'surrender' tonight will not be our own .

xxx
                        we walk without fear
                        xxx▐ ' flint . this is a revolution !

[/ pauses, wide eyed ] ... Not from ... the same world ... ? So like ... You guys are aliens
                          or somethin'?! Well I guess you kinda do look like some weird alien thing ... [/ stares cautiously ]

Yes ... Yes ... Okay ... [/ wipes nose ] I guess you do exist but, geez, this is like a huge
                          thing for me okay? I mean, I've only ever been around Super High School Level kids and now
                          you're telling me there are other worlds. It's just a lot to take in! A - And I am a man! [/ puffs out chest ]
                          ... Sheesh ... You're sounding as harsh as Koizumi ... [/ rubs nape of neck ]
                          Besides, I don't want to marry a girl that only wants to marry me for my manly-ness. I want to
                          marry a girl because she likes me for who I am! [/ light blush ; crosses arms and looks off ]
                          ... But ... I guess you are right. We just need to figure out a way to get off first ...

I guess that makes sense. You can't help someone from ... [/ swallows hard ] a completely
                          different world ... I guess ... hnn ... [/ awkward expression ] Monokuma is ... Well ... he's
                          not really a person. More of an ugly teddy bear that is controlled by a person. At least, that's
                          what we think. But, he's the one that locked down the island and is making us kill each other
                          if we want to get off of it. So, yeah, he is a pretty bad, despair-inducing person ...

Wuh, really? So your psynergy stuff can fix machines? [/ thoughtful stare Well,hopefully that
                          stuff doesn't exist on earth. I'd be put out of business if that were to happen! Hahahaha! [/ frown ]
                          A computer? Yeah ... It seems like you're not the only one who has seen this for the first time,
                          which is really weird. But I guess they don't really exist on other worlds then. [/ scratches cheek ]

You're asking me? [/ angered frown ] Hell if I know. I don't even know if it's the school's doing
                          though. It might just be Monokuma and Monomi working on their own or somethin'. Honestly,
                          I just wanted a normal vacation on a tropical island ... [/ sigh ] The island really is a nice
                          place. But knowing we are being expected to kill each other and then execute the murderer to
                          save ourselves is just ... [/ shakes head ]

But let's just quit talking about this, it's all depressing. On the bright side, there are a lot of cute
                          girls here, and Sonia-san is the greatest. I bet you have cute girls around you too, right? Cute
                          girls exist everywhere! [/ grin ]

xxx
                        we walk without fear
                        xxx▐ ' aqua . this is a revolution !

Strong light? [/ raises eyebrow ] Um ... Sure ... ? Listen, you're not one of those crazy
                          psychic people that believe elements give them strength, right? [/ deadpan stare ]
                          Ah ... The mechanics of a key-shaped blade are really fuzzy. It would be really funky and off
                          balance ... Not to mention, it would be really hard to sharpen a blade like that. [/ blinks ]
                          You're telling me an inanimate object chooses who wields it? ... Okay ... Are you on drugs?
                          [/ stares ] ... Ah, maybe it's like that little alien thing said. You're probably ... [/ gulp ] from
                          another world ... then ... [/ stares timidly ]
                          ... Born with that hair color? ... Damn, you're really dedicated to that blue hair then. That's pretty rad.

(( ooc ; laughs because souda is ******** retarded, excuse him ))

xxx
                        we walk without fear
                        xxx▐ ' naesala . this is a revolution !

Tch, hey! You don't have to be so rude! [/ small frown ] It's not like you're from the same world
                          that I'm from, right? At least, that's what everyone else is saying. So it's pretty natural that I haven't
                          heard that term used. You don't gotta treat me like a dumbass. And no, I'm not behind on the
                          times. Being called a "human" here isn't derogatory, so I was never taking offense to it. [/ deadpan stare ]
                          ... ... [/ sigh ] ... A - Ah! Don't toss it like that! They aren't durable but they're expensive! But they aren't
                          worth anything if they're broken. [/ tenses up ] You should be careful with it if you really do plan to
                          sell it.That's all I'm saying ... [/ scratches head ]
                          T - Talons ... ? [/ wide eyes ] Are you a ... a demon ... or something ... ?
                          Why do you need to track human -- I mean -- beorc movements, anyway? That's seems creepy.
                          But it actually does hold a lot of useful information on the Internet. You can search pretty much
                          anything and find it online. And then there are computer viruses ... but that's a whole other story.
                          Just because you didn't ask didn't mean that it's not polite -- as you claim to be -- to introduce
                          yourself. Sheesh. [/ scratches head ; glances at him ] Naesala. You got a weird a** name
                          but it's nice to meet you even if you are kind of a d**k. [/ smiles at him ]

punk's not dead ▬ ♥ CALL ME ↘↘ monsieur ( SHSL ) mechanic !

(( ooc ; distracted as hell so only these for now, please. ))
hatredpierced [sнɪeʟɒ]
is currently:Online

name: sasuke uchiha feeling:unbalanced doing: thinking.
User Image

User Image

-[] Entering, (CHATROOM) []-

Sakura...
      hn. proud..
      but the village betrayed him...
      and the clan..
      he had to kill them.
      to save the village..? /torn

tch. like i said.
      it doesn't matter! /irritated
      the village would put me to death..
      and you'd be fools to stay by me..
      even a team has its limits.

naesala...
      you misread my intentions. /smirks
      i'm not important enough for you to know..
      as you are not important enough to know me.
      tch. kiddo? you can't even fathom my power.
      wings are unnecessary. as i will singe yours.
      fighting you would be worthless.
      unless it helps me with my goals..
      or you get in my way.

sun↷sets...
      hn. yes. innovators and such created them.
      in simple terms humans crafted it.
      i figured. lacking knowledge on a elementary thing..
      it's common to the uneducated.
      /closes eyes with my eyes closed, it is all i can see.
      and they have been closed as long as i know.
      much like death's grasp it is welcoming.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

(the little prince) xx (traveling) xx (confused) xx (what is this?) xx (my rose, of course!)

huh. well... i am going to say thought created it instead. that seems nicer.
                oh, i'm educated. just not on things like this.... whatever it is. i know all about the stars and
                the planets and flowers and friendship!
                ( ♛ : blinks ) aren't your eyes open now?
                ... you are really depressing. are you trying to die for someone?
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sasuke )

why is your favorite color pink? do you have a reason?
                you're very pretty. did you know that? ( ♛ : tilts head )
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sakura )

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                                                  ______________your albatross, let it go, let it go______your albatross, shoot it down, shoot it down
                                                                  __███████████████████x██████
                                                                  x
                                                                  STEPPING FORWARD INTO THE DAYx▬▬
                                                                  ________________________________________________shruggingxxoffxxthexxdustxx&xxmemoryxx;
                                                                  xxx__ .ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE SAIDxx& ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE
                                                                  x
                                                                  __CAN YOU CARRY IT WITH NO REGRETS____________CAN YOU STAND THE PERSON YOU'VE BECOME
                                                                  __CAN YOU CARRY IT WITH NO REGRETS____________CAN YOU STAND THE PERSON YOU'VE BECOME

OH,iTHERE'SiAiLIGHTx██████████
                                                                  xxxxi⋮❧xxIT'S THE ( ) IN YOUR EYES
                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                  xxiリク ❞xxxi¹x ... i'm good.
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx²x i don't see how that's relevant.

x
xxxembrace ━━darkness ( STRENGTH OF ;; ) ᴘᴇʀᴘᴇᴛυυᴍ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴀᴛ

ixxx ███ naesalaxx
                                        ▌Right ... well, either way, I find it more useful. It's better to get the point across quickly when you're talking. Uh - huh.
                                        ▌... So. What are you up to?
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ixxx ███ flintxx
                                        ▌Yeah, there are a lot of worlds. Hundreds, maybe thousands. It's possible he doesn't know about them; not everyone
                                        ▌does. ...I don't know how psynergy vortexes work, but they sound like they could do the trick. I use corridors of darkness
                                        ▌to travel between worlds, mostly. And other people use ships ... it's just a matter of preference and ability, I guess.
                                        ▌They're okay. I don't think I'd want to spend the rest of my life there or anything, though. ... I'm sorry to hear that. Having
                                        ▌your home destroyed isn't easy to deal with. small frown. It's good that you're happy, though.
                                        ▌Sounds nice; bigger worlds seem to always be more interesting. Huh .. I've seen things like that before. Not with a
                                        ▌waterfall, but just ... ... places with bottomless pits of darkness. Alchemy? What's that? ... Is he an inventor, or something?

ixxx ███ axelxx
                                        ▌I don't know. Because I don't want to. And because I'm not sure about it, myself. But yeah, I agree; something fishy is
                                        ▌going on here. Hm ... fine. You say you last saw me when I was wearing the blindfold; I last wore that ..about a year
                                        ▌ago. And I haven't seen you in ... a long time. Probably about a year, too. frowns. That's what I wasn't telling you.
                                        ▌Sure, keeping some secrets is justifiable. But for the most part, they only end up being bad. There's an exception to
                                        ▌every "rule," though.
                                        ▌No, it's not. The two of us being friends, though, is. We have a conflict of interests. crosses his arms. It's okay; I got
                                        ▌what you were saying. amused huff. You'll have to deal with it, if you want to keep talking.
                                        ▌... Maybe not. Either way, it's a bit too late for me to challenge you over it now. And there are still a lot of things to do,
                                        ▌even though Sora's memories are fine. There's still darkness that needs to be fought against.
                                        ▌... Yeah. small frown. I know that you do.

ixxx ███ aquaxx
                                        ▌..Yeah. I owe a lot to him. I don't think he's had an off day in years; he's always moving around. Really? ... Does Ven have
                                        ▌blond hair? I think I might have seen him before. nods. Yeah. Lea and I are also helping her
                                        ▌out. Lea more than me, though. But I'm going back in a bit to check up on her progress. Terra and Ven, right? .. Yeah,
                                        ▌with all of you, that would be eight. And we need seven, but extra help never hurts.

ixxx ███ everyonexx
                                        ▌Hm ... I need to get going. Master Yen Sid is expecting me back now. Later, everyone.

( USER IS OFFLINE )

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜ-sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ʟᴜᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ ﹝ ɪ-ɪ-ɪɴ↻sᴀɴɪᴛʏ˛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ && ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user is currently xx ﹝online﹞ x offline x busy x away
xxxxxxxxx
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxxxxxxxx - - ⇨ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ☆
xxxx ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
xxxxxxxx ▄▀▄ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxx ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxx ██▌██▌██▌ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sᴘᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
xxxxxxx ════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓵ Nagito Komaeda. xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓶ Content.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓷ Hm? I'm only interested in hope of others~

`「 CHATROOM 」﹗
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                Ah.. I totally forgot about this. I was too distracted by everyone's brimming hope ~ (* smiles. I don't know how
                                things worked out with Sakura-san, but I guess it didn't work as well since we are still on this island. Oh well.
                                Never lose hope~ Aside that, is anyone else around here?

ooc :: i'm just gonna leave this here. i might be slow with responses, though.

Anxious Businesswoman

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
xxxx█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
xxxx fully ( bloomed ) __ flower! "shannaro" *hokage's pupil  healing& hands.
xxxxxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
        User Image
                            xxx» HE CAN USE ME ALL NIGHT
                            xxxxxx : his dirty laundry is nothing that I can't keep clean
                            xxxI'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG I'M JUST A BAD GIRL, THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG
                            xxx xxxx OH BABY SHOW ME THE MONEY MY EVIL FRIEND)
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•••
                            xxxxxxxxxx & ¹ xx just call me sakura! xxxxx & ² xx stress free
                            xxxxxx & ³ xx birds chirping xxxxx & xx ... there is someone .. but ..

xxxxxxxxxI'LLPULLTHETRIGGERINAFLASH! «
                            xxxxx▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx online *

xxxxx .sasuke ; KUNXX

..... .. You're wrong, Sasuke - kun. Itachi saved our village with his own hands and this village probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for your brother. By doing this .. you are dishonoring your brother's wishes! He wants you to protect us ... not destroy us ... ! clenches a fist Yet ... you still ... .. Don't you love your brother at all? If you did, you wouldn't be doing the things that you're doing now .. ! You would want to follow in your brother's footsteps!
                ... .. No, Sasuke-kun ... we would stand by your side! I promise you ... .. chokes back a light sob, clamps a hand over her mouth .. We wouldn't let them lay a hand on you .. Naruto would make certain of that.

xxxxx .sun ; ACTSXX

Weeellll ... hm. thinks on it for a bit and snaps her finger My hair is pink, number one! Plus, I just think its a pretty color, that's all.
                ... Eh .. ? ///// //// .. T -- thanks, I guess. no one has ever called her pretty before, makes her feel special ?

xxxxx .naesala ; SANXX

.. I assume you've never heard of mystical creatures, but yes, you do resemble one. I didn't mean it in a negative way though .. ! apologetic smile as she waves her hands in front of her defensively .. Sorry, I was so distracted that I had forgot that I introduced myself, heh heh.

xxxxx .nagito ; SANXX

... Nagito-san! Don't worry, I looked into that mission for you .. and we are set to leave tomorrow! Try to hold on a bit longer.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

huh. well... i am going to say thought created it instead. that seems nicer.
                oh, i'm educated. just not on things like this.... whatever it is. i know all about the stars and
                the planets and flowers and friendship!
                ( ♛ : blinks ) aren't your eyes open now?
                ... you are really depressing. are you trying to die for someone?
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sasuke )

oh! that's a very good reason. alright. if you and i become friends, i will look for pink things to
                be reminded of you by. ( ♛ : nods firmly )
                you do have very pretty hair though. i have never met someone with pink hair. it is very pretty.
                you don't have to thank me! i am just saying what i see. and i see someone beautiful!
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( sakura )

hope? hope is so beautiful. ( ♛ : bright smile )
                i am sure whatever you are hoping for will work out in the end. good luck though!
                good day!
                ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( insanity )

Fandom Otaku

User Image
ALWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE ! TIL THE BATTLE'S WON ! WITH EVIL ON THE RUN ! WE NEVER COME UNDONE x x x x x x x x x x x x x
❶. clint 'hawkeye' barton x ❷. online x ❸. avengers tower; my room ❹. uh. . .nope. not happening.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x x x stupid!cupid sarcastic 『 archer ( ex - SHIELD ! Λ V E N G E Я ) ↻ i'veearnedyourtrust

user has signed on

flops on couch, huffs Ugh, man, where's all the action?! What, did everyone decide to take today off? Wonder how that meeting would've gone. . .
                                                                      taps on laptop, blinks What the--hey, did Stark download this?! Or Wasp? 'Cause I don't remember downloading a chat room. . .
                                                                      . . .Eh, why not. Not like I got anything better to do anyways. . .
                                                                      So, anyone wanna talk to Hawkeye, the best Avenger?

⇧⇧ (`➸ NAME x x x x x
                                                                      ⇧⇧ (` NAME x x x x x

ASSEMBLED WE ARE STRONG ! FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE ! ASSEMBLED WE ARE STRONG ! FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜ-sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ʟᴜᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ ﹝ ɪ-ɪ-ɪɴ↻sᴀɴɪᴛʏ˛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ && ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user is currently xx ﹝online﹞ x offline x busy x away
xxxxxxxxx
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ
xxxxxxxxxxx - - ⇨ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ☆
xxxx ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
xxxxxxxx ▄▀▄ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ
xxxxx ━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxx ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxx ██▌██▌██▌ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sᴘᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
xxxxxxx ════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓵ Nagito Komaeda. xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓶ Content.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓷ Hm? I'm only interested in hope of others~

`「 SAKURA-SAN 」﹗
                                Oh, Sakura-san! You're still around after all. I assumed I wouldn't be able to see you again, but I guess my luck
                                worked out once again. (* smiles. Is that so? I'm still expecting the best outcome from your hope~

`「 sun↷sets ♚ responsible◦ for what you ♡tamed ˟ ˟ question ☞ poser 」﹗
                                Hope definitely is beautiful~! I'm glad to see someone that agrees. Though, there aren't many people who refuses
                                hope. (* crooked smile. I'm sure it will. As long as everyone else has hope in something, I'll be pleased. Good day
                                to you too. I'm Komaeda, Nagito. It's nice to meet you.

`「 CHATROOM 」﹗
                                Ah.. I totally forgot about this. I was too distracted by everyone's brimming hope ~ (* smiles. I don't know how
                                things worked out with Sakura-san, but I guess it didn't work as well since we are still on this island. Oh well.
                                Never lose hope~ Aside that, is anyone else around here?

ooc :: i'm just gonna leave this here. i might be slow with responses, though.

Perfect Punching Bag

Velvetvel〖 I THOUGHT YOU NEED ME SO THINK ME NAIVE 〗
        vel
        ________________________⇘⇘__( IxxP R O M I S ExxY O UxxM YxxH E A R T ) x ( IxxP R O M I S ExxY O UxxM YxxH E A R T ) x ( IxxP R O M I S ExxY O UxxM YxxH E A R T )
        VelvetVelvet ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        vel
        ______________ JUST PROMISE ONE THING
        vel

___________________________________( PROMISE ONE THING )____( PROMISE ONE THING )
        vel
        User Image __KISS MY EYES AND LAY ME TO SLEEP
        vel
        ___ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

vel
        ___ _Osaki, Kaname ___ _Fine, fine~___ _Hmm, I may have someone in mind~
        velvet
        ___ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        vel
        __________________________________________ 。 。 。 尾崎 要
        velvet
        ______________ _un - surpassed ◢ ↣ ( f.oxes ⊰ && smi◞les; – — █ possessed by。 cursed spirits?
        vel
        VEL ___ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ___ ( Online )

██ _ Chatroom~~~ vel__

My, my, what is this device? And since when did Rio get something like this here?
                    It seems to be able to make words appear. How fascinating~
                    [/Soft chuckle] I'm surprised I didn't find out about it sooner.
                    Let's see... [/Observing it] A 'chatroom', hmm~? ...Now what would that be?

___❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

━━━ *xTO KILL OR BE KILLED STATE OF MIND
      I'm leaving our war behind ~
      now is the time now is the time now is the time now is the time now is the time(xxANYTHING TO STAY ALIVExx)now is the time now is the time(xxANYTHING TO STAY ALIVExx)
      now is the time now is the time now is the time▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      now is the time now is the time now is the time now is.. BLACK WINGS² traitor — bloodpact : the raven : silver ( tongue); devotion| atonement
      this isn't another girl meets boy
        User Image
                                                                        THE BULLET & * IN THE BLOOD²
                                                                        saints and liars ~
                                                                        looking for a breath&CAME FROM THOSE YOU LOVE
                                                                        LETS DEFEAT SOME HUNS
                                                                        YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET. MISTER I'LLyou need it, you want it, you did it, you got it. so you act like you need it this time. you need it, you want it, you did it, you got it. so you act like you need it this time. you need it, you want it, you did it, you got it.
                                                                        YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET. MISTER I'LL one two threethe coma of lies comforts your mind. your feeding the fire and bleeding desire. it's down to the wire this time. your feeding the fire and bleeding desire. it's down to the wire this time. it's down to the wire this time.

xxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                        one more night ~
                                                                        one more night: xnaesala, the raven kingone more night: xha ha ~

RI KU
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              hn. &*: he rolls his eyes. that sentiment does sound familiar. almost annoyingly so. &*: he shrugs. apparently, trying not to break this thing. it's "fragile". it can't be that fragile if it survived my earlier assault. ah, good bye then.

SOU DA
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              hm? &*: he tilts his head. then don't repeat what I'm saying. not from the same world? hn. ..that would make some sense and no sense at all. beorc magic shouldn't have the power to do something like that. &*: he glances at the device again. well, now you've heard it, haven't you? you don't have to parrot it back to me. I know what I'm saying ~ then why would you assume that I was? &*: he gives him a sly smile. perhaps because there's only "humans" there. hm? I caught it didn't I? &*: he shrugs. I wouldn't let it fall and it doesn't seem like it suffered any damage. it's still making that loud noise. &*: he grimaces. a little thing like this is expensive. hm. maybe I will when this war is over. &*: he shrugs. there's not much point in selling it right now. &*: he snickers. yes, talons. now that's a look I'm used to seeing. &*: he almost seems smug. I don't know what a 'demon' is but no, I'm not. &*: he rolls his eyes. I belong to one of the bird laguz tribes. because I'm obviously fighting against them. it'd be nice to know when they're going to show up before they do. &*: he shrugs. though I've been able to see them coming for the most part anyway. now you're talking nonsense again. I don't know what I would use this 'internet' for. 'ask and receive' isn't that the saying? if you didn't know you'd ask, simple. hm? &*: he snorts. it's a lot less strange than your name.

SKRIMIR SNACK
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              well you are the perfect size for a Skrimir snack, I think. &*: he observes casually. whether you taste good, I can't say. &*: he shrugs. you're assuming I know what you're even talking about, snack. he can get in line, very few people like me. &*: he glances aside. for better reasons than that. &*: he tilts his head idly, placing a hand on his hip. one of the bird laguz. the raven king, Naesala ~ &*: he rolls his eyes; he's been hovering the entire time. do my wings look like they're for show, snack? nngh. &*: he grimaces. the beorc don't fly for the most part and I'd like to keep it that way. it's less aggravating that way. there you go again, snack, running your mouth off with foreign concepts.

ooc: i'm so sorry flint you're so adorable. but i'm enjoying how Naesala bullies you.

SAS UKE
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              now I think you're just trying to copy me and be coy. yes, kid. &*: he smirks. you beorc don't live that long. it wouldn't matter how old you were, you'd always be a kid to me. perhaps. because I don't feel it's necessary to imagine it. I don't pick fights that have no rewards. &*: he shrugs. you'd have to catch me before that. and that will be difficult without wings. goals this, goals that.

SAK URA
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              mystical...creatures? &*: he arches a brow. I highly doubt so. another world that includes only beorc, I imagine. &*: he shrugs. even so, I'd like to know what I'm being compared to. &*: he's mildly curious.

CHAT ROOM
                                                                          things you never say
                                                                          our love ~
                                                                              hm. &*: he tilts the device as it makes noises at him. it makes noises every time words appear. ugh. ...that's loud.&*: he flinches. I'll assume there's more of you beorc around then... by all this noise. speak then, if you have something to say.

ooc: D| i'm sorry i can't greet everyone individually. feel free to talk to him though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff