Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Яიӽιє Νιɡȟȶιɲɡɑʅє

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Roxie was confused for a moment about Milo since she never seen the guy before but heard about him, "Wasn't he second command for Black Raven?" She then raised an eyebrow and tapped her chin. "Every interesting night," she then watched Everlyn, "Oh is it time to sneak around," she chuckled she might not be a strong fighter but she was good at sneaking in and out of places gymnastics helped her do that. She zipped her jacket down and pulled out her lock picking set and wiggled it, "tada."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

Misa had the plate of cake in her hand within seconds. "Are you even asking that Dane? Come on, it's me." She went over to grab a fork, astonished by how fast the gang members had put everything away. "It's times like this that I feel bad for not doing the little things. Like, unpacking, or actually packing! We just do all the killing. The things that could get us arrested for life." She let out a small giggle, then placed a forkful of cake in her mouth.

╚══════════════╝

{ooc:}

Desirable Hunter

User Image
×Trace these bullets with your fingertips.×

××× ×××

×They dance alone on my last breath.×

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya nodded, "I'll be back soon."S he said and grabbed the handle of his door and pulled it closed. She walked down stairs feeling ehr heart racing. She bit ehr lip to calm herself. She went into the kitchen to finish cooking the sides for the meal.

-Super tiny time skip-

Tanya carried two steaming plates of food and silver wear up to Cern's room about 15 minutes later. She tapped the door with ehr foot to signal she coming in. "Cern?" She called his name softly. She walked into his room and set the plates down. She left and grabbed two cans of beer and two bottles of water. She cracked open a can of beer ad took a sip. She licked her lips. Yum! She looked at Cern hoping he was awake. He was facing away from her.

Out of Cartridges: Yummy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo!!
×××

×This is death.×

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn sighed. "Yes he was, but apparently he's always been with the Wolves. Even before joining up with the Black Ravens. Anyhow, I think we'll leave the Black Raven raid till another time. Everyone's exhausted. But I'll let you be second in command for the time being, but nothing's official until you've proven yourself. Got it?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Isabelle "Bella" Sterling

`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`

Belle was driving around when a report came in about some one smashing a mailbox with car. She was turning toward the street when someone flew past her car breaking the speed limit. She drove behind the person casing after them and slowed down when they pulled into a military gate. She drove to the side and drove slowly passed it curious of what was in there. She parked a few blocks away to turn the engine off and switched the lights off as well and watched the building and gate. She was a curious cop but as well smart she couldn't enter the place she had no warrant to search the place. Tapping her fingers on the wheels she would sit there for a little bit then leave she had a long shift and she was thinking this was the car that hit the mailbox since their was damage on the front of the car.

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

Cern rolled over, pushing himself up and rubbing his eye with one hand. He was still a little drowsy and his hair was now a little mussed. He reached out for a plate of food and a beer, putting the plate neatly on his lap and opening the beer, taking a sip and then placing it on his dresser. He took a bite of the food, smiling slightly. "Thanks, this is really good," he said, looking a bit better than before.

✰OOC: YUM! Now I actually want to eat some of that XD ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

---

"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

Dane chuckled as well, sitting next to her with his own plate, savoring the soft chocolately cake. "Mmm, I think it puts us about even with them," he said, throwing in is two cents as they talked and ate. "Except maybe with the cleaners. I should give them raises," he mused.

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
DeathAngelLe
User Image

Belle was driving around when a report came in about some one smashing a mailbox with car. She was turning toward the street when someone flew past her car breaking the speed limit. She drove behind the person casing after them and slowed down when they pulled into a military gate. She drove to the side and drove slowly passed it curious of what was in there. She parked a few blocks away to turn the engine off and switched the lights off as well and watched the building and gate. She was a curious cop but as well smart she couldn't enter the place she had no warrant to search the place. Tapping her fingers on the wheels she would sit there for a little bit then leave she had a long shift and she was thinking this was the car that hit the mailbox since their was damage on the front of the car.

-Quick NpC post for yah-

Two gang members raced outside, tools in hand. They made a bee-line for the damaged grey car, setting about repairing the dent. Their boss was such a maniac when he drove! And probably most of the time otherwise.

"Boss should drive more carefully!' said one, unaware of the nearby police officer.
"He won't, but at least a mailbox was all the damage this time. Remember to never let him near crosswalks."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa smiled. "That would be nice. I mean, they very well deserve it. I really need to start setting up a security system around here.." She pulled out her laptop, and began typing furiously. A bunch of different security camera footage popped up on the screen. "There's.. Some lady sitting outside? In a police cruiser?" She glanced worriedly at Dane. "Do you think she knows?"

╚══════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Яიӽιє Νιɡȟȶιɲɡɑʅє

Roxie raised one hand, "Scouts honor," she chuckled. She then lifted one foot and looked at her boot, "I fell asleep so I have a lot of energy and don't know what to do with it." She tapped her finger on the arm rest and thought for a moment. "I could get to know the others I suppose," she thought about Tanya and was not excited to do that but Cern seemed interesting. She then began to bounce her foot still in the thought process.

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

Dane raised an eyebrow. "A cop? Here? No, I doubt she knows. She probably just saw me hit that mailbox. Besides, we have all the police stations near here in our pocket, like the other gangs do in their turf. She must be an officer from nuetral territory," he surmised, finishing off his slice of cake. How to deal with the police officer... Hm.... Perhaps she'd like cake?

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

M I L O !
            ███████ ███████ ████████████████
            You're a cinema
            xxxx M O O D :: Meh?
            I could watch you forever
            xxxx W H E R E :: Wolf Gang Base
            Action,Thriller
            xxxx W I T H :: Misa and Dane

xxxx

XXXX BLACK - - -

User Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxx Upon driving up to the base he passed a parked police cruiser. Casually driving by he hopped out hoping Dane or Misa would have an explanation why. Hey, back from the mission. He had to conceal his weapons and cover the blood splatters on his shirt with a jacket. Why is there... that.. outside? He pointed over to the cruiser.Closing the door behind him he knew the cop couldn't do a thing without a warrent, and he doubt she had one if she didn't walk in now. Though, that'd be foolish. Erm.. Dane. I think we should be a tad bit cautious.. Cops made Milo feel uncomfortable, as a child he had to see them often when his father would go on crazy violent rushes. Even though Dane's assured the cop was harmless Milo still felt very threatened by her being here.

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa bit her lip. "Well we can't just ignore her now that Milo's seen her, and she's seen him walk in. Shall we go say hello?" She shot a glare in Dane's direction. "If I wasn't the hacker, you know I'd so be in charge of driving.." Misa bounced out of the house, pasting on her usual bubbly smile. She knocked on the police cruiser's window. And watched as it was slowly lowered. "Excuse me ma'am? May I inquire why your parked outside of this military base? It's not usually... Well, it is government owned private property."

╚══════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Belle saw the two guy and smirked she quickly reached behind her seat grabbing a pair of high heals while she kicked her tennis shoes off. Slipping the socks off as well she reached down and wiggled her heels on. Grabbing the shoes and socks she tossed them in the back and pushed up her boobs a little to make them pop under the tank top she was wearing. Grabbing a stick of gum from her cup holder she popped it into her mouth and stepped out of the car. She got out and slammed her car door and began to curse and kick the car's tire. She then looked at the two guys across from cocking her hip to the side while she rest a hand on it. "Oh hey," she then began to twirl a strand of her red hair around her index finger. "Do you guys mind helping me out?" She bit her bottom lip while she watched them. Belle noticed a girl coming to the car and smirked since she was busted, "Well one of your cars," she pointed at the car that was smashed in the front. "Ran over a mailbox and was going past the speed limit." She then lifted a ticket she was filling out for the car. "Hope the owner won't mind paying for a large fee." She ripped the ticket out and held it out to the girl with a smile.

{edit so it the old and new one sorry for the edits}

Desirable Hunter

User Image
×Trace these bullets with your fingertips.×

××× ×××

×They dance alone on my last breath.×

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya nodded as she chewed a mouthful of food. She sipped her beer to wash it down. "Thank you." She blushed ever so slightly. "Just something I whipped up." She said and shoved another forkful into her mouth. She washed it down with another sip of beer. She was unsure what to say to him much too nervous. She sat in a chair near his bed and crossed her legs letting her foot shake. Unknowingly it gave away her nervousness. She licked her lips and took another sip of beer. "These were the last two beers. I'm gonna have to send a member out to get some more." She chuckled softly. She wasn't old enough to buy it but she sure did like to drink it. Helped her sleep after long bloody days.

Out of Cartridges: I actually made that for dinner tonight! haha. It is super yummy.
×××

×This is death.×

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

M I L O !
            You're a cinema
            xxxx M O O D :: dat a**
            xxxx W H E R E :: dat a**
            Action,Thriller
            xxxx W I T H :: dat a**

xxxx

XXXX BLACK - - -

User Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxMilo stayed at the doors of the base watching as events unfolded. What an attractive police officer. She must be nice. Milo figured, watching Misa confront her. Ask her what's her nu-.... He decided not to blurt that out and stay on the sidelines for this one.

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff