Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Sex Symbol

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Intro ☠ Rules ☠ Group Positions ☠ Skellies

☠ Ever wonder if things really are that black and white? Things in Death City haven't been the same since the two gangs have taken over. Black, and White. Both represented by their regal animal. Black, represented by the raven. White, represented by the white tiger. Are these groups that different? Their stories connected years ago, when the original gang leaders got into a bit of an argument... What it was about, was never made clear. The only thing keeping the two gangs from tearing each other apart, piece by piece... Is the Gray gang, represented by the wolf. The Gray Wolves are the only neutral gang in this game of life. They ally with the gang that gives them the better deal. Pick your side. I DARE you to. Black, or White. Perhaps in between? It's really not that hard. Best of luck, in this game, it's win, or die.

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/trust-me-they-ll-bleed-o-a-gang-rp-needs-people/t.77452045_361/#366][img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/cadjon/trustmetheyllbleed.png[/url][/align]

Invisible Sex Symbol

Rules
☠ This goes without saying, follow Gaia's rules please!
☠ Let's keep this PG-13, seeing as this is a PG-13 site!
☠ Violence, romance, and drama is encouraged, but you all know where to draw the line.
☠ Let's keep all posts at, at LEAST 5 sentences each, I understand writer's block, but I will not forgive one liners.
☠ Let's keep this a fairly active role play, I would much appreciate it if you all tried to post at least ONCE a day, I know that might be hard for some of you, but I would hate to accept a bunch of profiles, and never have them post. (Trust me, it sucks).
☠ If you have to leave for an extended amount of time, please leave me a PM, and post in the RP, so everyone knows you haven't died.
☠ No god modding, I hate it when people do that. You are NOT invincible, it goes without saying that you don't have any superpowers. The only person allowed to god mod is me, and maybe people I have granted permission to. If you break rules more than once, I will kill your character off ,or give someone else the honours.
☠ I'm usually open to super natural RPs, but let's not turn this one into a rampaging vampire RP. This just doesn't seem like the place...
☠ I think I've been rambling, but please check back to this page every so often, since I might change up the rules at any given moment!

Invisible Sex Symbol

I don't know if I actually have to say this... But these will only be the major positions, pretty, PRETTY please don't be angry with me if you don't get one of them. There will only be four per gang, so keep that in mind! When these spots are full, everyone else will be a regular member of the gangs, or a civilian, or a cop. So please keep this in mind! If one of the major positions becomes inactive, I will remove their character and let whoever asks next have the position. So keep your eye on this page!

Black
☠ Gang Leader: Vacant
☠ Second in Command: Vacant
☠ The "Brains" of the Operation: Graham McCullen
☠ The Weapons Guy: Anastasia Reshetnichenko
☠ Regular Members:

White
☠ Gang Leader: Everlyn Maria Marilyn
☠ Second in Command: Roxie Nightingale
☠ The "Brains" of the Operation: Cern Talorik
☠ The Weapons Guy: Milese DeCantor
☠ Regular Members:

Gray
"We are but neutral peace keepers, keeping the feuds at bay."
☠ Gang Leader: Dane Talorik
☠ Second in Command: Milo
☠ The "Brains" of the Operation: Misa Black Moon
☠ The Weapons Guy: Farrah Innocenti
☠ Regular Members:
☠ David Frith
☠ Aaron Tyler
☠Robin Delacroix

Cops
☠ Isabelle "Bella" Sterling
☠ Antonio DeCau

Civilians
☠ Sabrina Sykes
☠ Corina Phillips
☠ Brandon Slade

Invisible Sex Symbol

☠ Please PM all of your skellies to me! When accepted post them here!

Let's make this simple and cute!
[color=PICK]This is an easy one... What's your name? [Name]
How old are you? [Age]
Pick a side! [Black/ White, Civilian/ Cop]
Group position? (Ignore if you're a cop or civilian) [Leader, Weapons, Brains, Second in command, Regular]
What do you look like? [Picture here, would appreciate it if they were all anime, and didn't stretch pages!]
Tell us a little about yourself... [Bio, 4-5 sentences long!]
What are you like? [Personality][/color]

Invisible Sex Symbol

☠ Property Deeds

This WILL change, so check back every once in a while to see how your gang has progressed!
Gray = Don't own.
Black = Owned.

White
☠ Warehouses ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █
☠ Bases ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Police Stations ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Military Base
☠ Businesses/ Corporations▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Funds 4 Million

Black
☠ Warehouses ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █
☠ Bases ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Military Base
☠ Businesses/ Corporations ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Funds 6 Million

Gray

☠ Warehouses ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Bases ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Military Base ▃
☠ Businesses/ Corporations ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
☠ Funds : 2 Million

Total:
☠ Warehouses : 20
☠ Bases : 18
☠ Police Stations: 20
☠ Military Base : 1
☠ Businesses / Corporations: 6 (Major)
☠ Funds : 20 Million

Invisible Sex Symbol

Є
verlyn ஐ мaria мariℓyn

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn stared out of her bedroom window, lifting her cigarette up to her lips. Blowing a cloud of smoke out of the opened window, she thought back to the previous night. Another night, another fight. She bitterly thought to herself. You proud of me daddy? Your little girl is all grown up now. Handling your loose ends, trying to not get killed. She chuckled, snubbed out her cigarette in her ashtray, and headed downstairs. "Where is everyone?" Everlyn shared a house with the rest of her gang members, however, nobody seemed to be in sight, so she grabbed her pistol off of the coffee table, seated herself on the couch, and began to clean it, waiting for the arrival of anyone else.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?
{ooc: Hopefully people join this rp, and that this post wasn't in vain. }

Invisible Sex Symbol

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

M I L O !
            ███████ ███████ ████████████████
            You're a cinema
            xxxx M O O D :: Tired..
            I could watch you forever
            xxxx W H E R E :: At home; living room
            Action,Thriller
            xxxx W I T H :: foreveralone.jpg

I could watch you forever
            xxxx

XXXX BLACK - - -

User Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxWhat is it..? Late afternoon? Milo let out a long yawn followed by a groan of tiredness. Darting his eyes at the alarm he knew Boss wouldn't be happy if he'd sleep in. Laying in bed thinking possible consequences of doing so. He soon made up his mind and let out a sigh. Finally getting up from bed he lazily got changed, putting on his formal suit and tie he then went to go brush his teeth. Now being ready for the day before leaving his room he grabbed his CZ-75 along. It's not paranoia, you'd be surprised at how many assassinations attempts they have been on him. Walking down the stairs the house seemed to be empty. Then again, it's a mansion and all he did was leave his tiny room. No interest or desire to know where everyone was he decided to go sit on the couch.

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn decided she needed to talk to the Black gang's leader, Nakamura. Slowly she got up from her place on the couch, pocketed her pistol, and headed out the door. It was still mid day, so people gave her strange looks for being dressed in a white top hat, and a white trench coat. She paid them no notice though, not stopping until she reached the doorstep of the Black gang's lair. Most people would get worried that they would get shot because they were standing on the doorstep of their rival gang's liar, but for Everlyn, this wasn't the case. Even though they were rivals, they had an unspoken code of respect. They pretty much left each other alone unless something bad had happened. The only thing that was holding the two gangs back from actually forming a truce was the generations old bad blood that still flowed through everyone's veins.

Everlyn lifted a gloved hand to knock on the door. She patiently waited for someone to answer the door.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lost Monarchy

{ooc:} I figured Milo might want someone to RP with? I have no clue where everyone went, I had two more people sign up, but they haven't posted yet. And I also have no clue why my name is doing that.

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Soren Sits in her room Looking out the window. She had been thinking about last nights mission. She gave a bored sigh and left her room and walks around the dark cold mansion. She goes into the kitchen and gets herself a chocolate cream cake and sits down to eat. She simply sat there and ate while she trys to think of a good mission

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

The sudden sounds of knocks on the wooden door caught Milo by surprise, waking him up. Sitting on the couch in the silent mansion caused him to quickly dose off. After annoyed grumbling from whomever was knocking he gets up from the fine couch. Adjusting his tie and clearing his voice he opens the door half way to see the rival gang leader Everlyn. A blank lethargic expression still stayed on his face as he glared at her. After a second of silent glares he lets out a tired sigh. Looking behind him towards the kitchen he yells Aye, Boss! Everlyns here. turning his attention back at her he never really liked the rival gang. Well, that makes perfect sense but his dislike towards them is less then people would think. To him it honestly doesn't matter too much, he'll pick a side that offers more. And quite frankly, he likes the high commanding position that he currently holds so he wouldn't be jumping ship anytime soon. You look nice, Everlyn. He said dryly, it's up to you if he was sarcasticly saying it or not. He felt the tense silence was uncomfortable.
Even though, he still had to be cautious around her. He's been shot before, not really fun. He snuck his hand into his pocket, having his gun ready at any moment to fire at the Rival leader.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn giggled at the precautious boy. "You have nothing to worry about. I'm only here to see your boss. I'm not gonna open fire or anything, wouldn't I want to wait until you guys were on my turf to do that? I'm kind of alone. And the only weapon I have is this pistol." She pulled it out of her pocket, took the bullets out and slipped them into her pocket. "Satisfied? You know I have no problems with your gang. It's just my father's decisions that have caused this rivalry." Everlyn shot Milo a smile. "So, Milo, why is it that you chose to be second in command here? You know that my second in command... Was shot during a mission, so I am in need of a new one. The offer stands if you ever need a change of pace. I know how Soren can get."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{ooc:}

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

He became less tense, letting go of his fire arm he took his hands out of his pockets to signal he wasn't going to do anything either. Well, Everlyn. Only time will tell if I'll need a new gang. I don't like the way you dress. He bluntly said, no remorse. Afterall, what could she do. He'd be careful with that sharp tongue of his if he was on her turf though. And that is why I don't want to join you. But, if you bring up this offer when everyone of the Black gang is dead then we can negotiate. Not trying to imply that she should kill everyone but he clearly meant he likes the winning team. May I ask what business would you have with Boss? Milo was clearly a nosy one, wanting to have his hand in everything and behind the scenes know how to conduct a easy get away if anything was to go wrong with his current affiliation. Being in SEC also gave him a easy view on everybodys progress, easier to manipulate which ways things would turn out for him. Milo is undoubtingly loyal, that is if he's on the winning team. If he sees no sign of victory and his death coming up better watch your back cause Milo will vanish in a second.

__________ __________
occ; should we make like a recruitment thread? ;o

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn smirked. "You think you guys are the upper hand don't you? I've got more missions lined up for my gang than Nakamura ever will. I know her, she doesn't usually have her head totally organized. She might die for her gang, but that's not exactly saying much." She looked down at her outfit. "I don't see anything wrong with the way I dress. You think prancing around in little lace dresses is any better? That's hardly fitting for a gang leader. Makes Nakamura look like a little girl. Just keep my offer in mind, I'm not quite sure I'd want you as second in command though, but only time will tell your potential." Everlyn tried to look around Milo to see if Nakamura was coming. "I need to talk to her, is that so bad? We used to be friends you know. Before I had to take the reign of this gang."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{ooc:}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces