• Beta Explorer 0
hellvonvanity
LeaNightrun
hellvonvanity
LeaNightrun
hellvonvanity
The Westies
(( SOOO Dead))

((Trying to revive it, would you like to RP with one of my characters? I might even make a stand in character to try to stir up some activity.))

((Don't worry, it will pick up[the pace] soon))

((How can you tell?))

((Because all the previously active people will be on--usually when people poof out, it's for a certain period of time. It tends to be constant everywhere I go, and I've been monitoring how much time has passed. It should be soon: when they will all come back. Besides, no one can get away from a role play this epic XD Not for very long anyway.))

((Well, I don't know. Do you want me to introduce a stand in character anyways? o.o ))

((It's your choice lol I think it might be best if we wait, at least two more days, but again it is not my decision))

Invisible Sex Symbol

LeaNightrun
hellvonvanity
LeaNightrun
hellvonvanity
LeaNightrun

((Don't worry, it will pick up[the pace] soon))

((How can you tell?))

((Because all the previously active people will be on--usually when people poof out, it's for a certain period of time. It tends to be constant everywhere I go, and I've been monitoring how much time has passed. It should be soon: when they will all come back. Besides, no one can get away from a role play this epic XD Not for very long anyway.))

((Well, I don't know. Do you want me to introduce a stand in character anyways? o.o ))

((It's your choice lol I think it might be best if we wait, at least two more days, but again it is not my decision))

((It's fine with me to wait, besides, it's only the people currently here that are going to even THINK about replyng right? ))
(( Lol well that was a dumb idea. Now its officially dead. ))

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Westies
(( Lol well that was a dumb idea. Now its officially dead. ))

((Oh well. If people want to post, feel free. I'll monitor it. But right now nobody's here.))

Fashionable Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

milese__DECANTOR ___

▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂

"You're right, maybe a search party will help," Milese said, letting down her hands and sighing. "Although they might be tending to their normal lives, outside of all this war. Cern could possibly be with someone at this very second, who knows? I certainly don't sadly, since I don't keep track of the two." Milese said, looking out the window to see if they were there or not, but obviously they weren't. Her teammates have been gone for a while now... Not that long though, Milese just thinks of it as a long period of time. She then leaned against a wall crossing her arms. "But if it's a search party you want, then I'm in!"

▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces