6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

Cern followed her out of the theater, only to see why she swore. He also froze- looking like a deer in the headlights, but for much different reasons. He always seemed skittish around Dane, and had good reasons to be. He took a moment to calm himself as Sabrina spoke, Dane examining the two of them quietly, which couldn't bode well for either of them.

✰OOC: ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

To be honest, Dane was stunned. He was good at hiding it of course, pretending to examine them, but he was truly stunned. His brother and his hacker, out on a- a date. He noticed them holding hands, and that they had come out of the theater together. Misa wouldn't be leaving his sight for a while if he could help it (and he generally could). "Care to explain Misa?" he asked coolly, making his nervous brother twitch slightly, just a slight clasp of his hand (the one Misa wasn't holding), but Dane noticed it. He had a sharp eye, and Cern knew it.

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

Misa gazed right back at Dane coolly. "What's to explain? Your a smart guy, I'm pretty sure you can figure it out." He has absolutely no right to even BEGIN to poke into my personal life. Not like he's cared much about it before. Misa wanted to stay strong, and keep Dane from dictating every point of her life. But girls were weak. She felt her faltering under his strong gaze, but she managed from backing down.

╚══════════════╝

{ooc:}

Interesting Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image
User ImageUser Image
I am Sabrina Sykes...

Sabrina tilted her head, narrowing her eyes at the rude manner of Misa. She could guess what the girl was thinking. Her voice was fierce, cold, reprimanding. "It is sort of his business, considering you are cavorting with the enemy--and he's the leader of the gang you belong to..." She shuffled her feet, surprised at her sudden defensive nature of Dane. She looked at Cern with a question in her eyes, but it wasn't about him and Misa...Though it could be mistaken as such, since this was obviously a very serious matter. She clasped her own hands behind her back, her heart picking up the pace. She could feel something bad might happen, but she didn't want to admit it. She noticed how Cern was different around his brother...Nervous--at least, that's what she thought she was seeing...His movements, the glint in his only good eye. Silently she pleaded with whatever power may determine their fate that she would get at least a few moments to speak with him; maybe if Dane went to rebuke Misa elsewhere? Out of the public eye?

...Get too close and I'll rip your heart out. Literally.

User ImageUser Image

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane's eyes narrowed at her sass. This was rare, and he didn't like it. He'd had quite enough of that from the weapons woman earlier and would certainly take no more of it. The look in Dane's eyes strongly suggested that Misa get the hell away from his brother and start explaining herself before he actually shot her. While Misa was hard to replace, his hand was reaching towards his gun. To be fair, he didn't need to kill her- just teach her a lesson. He was in no mood for this nonsense, that much was clear. "Move away from her brother, we need to have a chat," he warned Cern, wanting to talk to Misa about her behavior.

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰

Cern dropped Misa's hand, knowing that what they had been doing, talking, chatting, while fun and harmless (no information was exchanged really) was against the 'rules'. If Everlyn ever got word of it she would lecture him for hours, and that was only if he was lucky! He looked at Sabrina, seeing the look in her eyes. He knew that look- she wanted to know what he was doing with Misa. Hell, he knew himself that he shouldn't even be near her. It was a fair thing to be curious about, but he couldn't answer her now.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa gave Cern a surprised look when he dropped her hand, biting her lip, she stormed over to Dane. "Fine, what is it that you need? An explanation? How's this for an explanation? Because YOU were ignoring me, I decided to occupy myself by going on a chatroom that hackers go on to have fun. That's where I met your brother. But he didn't know it was me, and I didn't know it was him either. We met at the neutral college, he dropped his eyepatch, and I returned it to him." She cleverly left out the part where she had made a new eye patch for Cern, but she figured that Dane wouldn't notice anyways.

╚══════════════╝

Interesting Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image
User ImageUser Image
I am Sabrina Sykes...

Sabrina flinched at the sudden cold edge that had crept into Dane's voice. He had every right to be angry, and reprimand Misa however he chose...But she couldn't help but feel deterred, and just a tad bit scared. Her eyes returned to Cern, only to drop back to her shoes when they met his. She didn't want him to misunderstand, she knew full well it wasn't any of her business who he cared for-or what he did in his free time(it wasn't like she had made any claim to him, and had no right to do so in the first place)...But, she did want to warn him--though she had no idea why she should give a damn what happened to him...And, Sabrina had to ask him something a bit...Personal. It really had nothing to do with his new relationship, but with something that could cause him to snap back or lash out. If Dane was going to speak with Misa, she hoped she'd have enough time to explain how she felt. Well, she wanted to clear up the murky waters that had dribbled between their ponds, blocking their flow of effective communication. Once Misa was taking up Dane's time, she carefully walked over to Cern, pretending she was defensive--as if sizing up her opponent. "We--need to talk. And, I don't mean about--your date." Her voice was soft, but quick, urgent. She shrugged, searching for a better word to describe what she had seen, but found none. She resigned, her eyes softening slightly. Sabrina didn't see how the leader of the Grey Gang was taking Misa's sass, but she could safely conclude it would not be pretty...So, she kept her eyes on Cern's face, finding herself being drawn to the item of her curiosity; the new eye-patch.

User ImageUser Image

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane did notice the new eyepatch (though he didn't know who made it) and his eyes seemed to grow significantly colder. He was already in a foul mood, and he was restraining himself at the moment, but if this continued he could very well snap and lash out. As it was he simply grabbed Misa's wrist and led her into a nearby alley where they could talk without being overheard. "Misa this is not the time," he warned her. He thought something was wrong, perhaps it had to do with earlier. He would puzzle it out later- Misa had is attention now. She was disrespectful, and it needed to stop. A gang lived and died by its leader, and he wouldn't let her mess that up. "Misa, stop it right now," he ordered, actually looking a bit angry.

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰

Cern let out a light sigh as his brother left, turning to look at the redhead. "Don't worry, I won't jeopardize your friend at base," he whispered, assuming that was why she cared whether or not he was careful. That was the only reason she cared, right?

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa whimpered a little, Dane had never been this rough with her before. "Stop what exactly?" She struggled to keep her voice calm and even, but it ended up sounding a little shaky. "I'm not doing anything wrong!" Dane had a harsh grip on her wrist, and she could already feel the bruise beginning to paint her pale skin shades of purples and blues. Struggling to keep the tears out of her eyes, she bit her lip hard. "Is it so bad that I want a little bit of undivided attention?"

╚══════════════╝

Interesting Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image
User ImageUser Image
I am Sabrina Sykes...

Sabrina flinched, and this time it was because he was still misunderstanding her motives. Her hand rose, out of its own accord, and gently brushed the side of his face that held no sight for him. Her heart began to throb again, though with a different sort of pain eating away at it. Her eyes softened further, showing not pity, but sorrow for his losses-- now that Dane was completely out of earshot and wouldn't be able to inspect her every move she had the free reign of herself. Sabrina could draw connections... His nervousness around his brother said quite enough; his new eye patch was just something that had brought the matter to her attention like a smack in the face. She had never stopped to consider how Cern might've been hurting when she had first met him. She felt not just guilty for her snobby facade she was so used to putting up, but sorrowful, since her thoughts were along the lines of, ''What happened?" It was the ten-thousand dollar question. Depending upon the severity of what did happen, she would not be able to feel what he was feeling, but she could sympathize...And who knew, honestly, what he was thinking? She wanted to let him know she was there for him...They were not close, but...She couldn't help but let the stabbing pain pin her heart to the ground and confess--sort of.
"Can--I see?" She asked, hesitantly of course. She didn't want to scare him off, and she didn't want to be mean...She wasn't here to make fun of him. Her voice was pleading, but only just. For the most part, it was gentle, like a mother trying to comfort her child. Sabrina had decided to not warn him about his relationship with Misa-what could happen if it continued to grow. He was smart enough to know the consequences that would result from their actions, and she had little time as it was. She wanted him to know she cared...While she herself didn't know why, she considered him more than an aquatint. She actually had no idea how to describe her connection with him.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

((Sorry, I was out of town visiting my mother. Back now, gonna post shortly biggrin ))

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sean thought for a few moments, he wasn't doing anything important in his life and couldn't get much lower than he was. He pulled his hand from his pocket to reveal the gun he was holding and shrugged before letting his arms hang at his side. "Sure, why not. I mean, it's not like I'm doing anything better." Sean stated as he took a drag from his cigarette. He looked at the girl who seemed rather carefree considering what she was talking about. "Where are we working from? Do we have any financial backing for this? We're going to need guns." Sean said as he placed his cigarette between his lips and pulled his Glock 18 pistol from his shoulder holster. He looked down to his hand and the two pistols he was holding and smiled as he shoved the Walther PPK back in his pocket. Sean then reached behind his back pulled the FN Five-seveN from his waist, grinned and shrugged again "This is all I got. We're also going to need a safe place to hang out and plan out our takeover. We need information about these guys we're going to hit, if we walk in with no information about the places we're hitting we're walking into a potential death trap. Since we have no backup we need to make sure that when we walk into a place we know we're going to walk out." Sean tended to over think everything he did but it usually worked out good for him... usually...

((Sorry, my sister and nieces showed up and had to entertain them for the weekend >.< wink )

Favored weapons (x = within reach):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x | xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anton exited the back of the Police Department and walked through the small parking garage. He walked to a cruiser and set his coffee down on the hood along with a small folder containing information on the case he had been working. He removed the Kimber .45 ACP handgun from his holster and made sure the handgrip laser was operational before sliding the weapon back into place. He picked up his things and opened the door to the cruiser, closing it behind him as he slid in and put the keys into the ignition. He started up the cruiser and pulled out of the garage, he drove a couple blocks making a few turns here and there until he found himself on the main street. He cruised down the street slowly, there had been a lot of gang activity recently and he was looking for a break. He rolled down the street drawing looks from several individuals but nothing alarming. He was hoping to just catch a break by being in the right place at the right time but so far it had been proven more difficult than he estimated. He pulled over between two vehicles and sat quietly in the cruiser, sipping on the coffee.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

milese__DECANTOR ___

▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂

Milese had stayed back at the White base to think up some devastating weapon combos. She had tried them out and liked a sniper rifle paired with a shotgun, short and long range covered. Milese had walked out of the weapons room with the two strong guns and stretched. "Ahh..." Milese yawned. She had stayed there the whole night studying everything to refresh her memory. Her eyesight seemed a bit blurry after blinking that many times during the whole night. Milese walked over to her room and grabbed her glasses quick and swiped them on. She then walked out with her eyes closed, wanting them to rest just for a bit... before she had bumped into Everlyn. Her eyes brightened up and she saw Everlyn there. "H-Hey Everlyn! H-How are ya?" Milese said, trying to keep up a happy voice with her tired self. She shook her head and her face seemed more refreshed now. Milese put down the weapons near a wall and saluted to Everlyn with a smile.

((OOC : I will not let this beloved RP die I tell you! DIE! D:< ))

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn glanced up at the blue hair girl now hovering over her. "Oh... Milese, have you seen anyone else? It seems that everyone has... disappeared." Everlyn was a little spaced out due to the new events that had happened. "Have you found some new weapon combos?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

Fashionable Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image
User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

milese__DECANTOR ___

"All I know is that Cern's doing some college class thingy, but he should've been back an hour ago." Milese said, her head whipping towards a clock on the wall. It was the afternoon and the sun shined as strong as it could. The light had even started to shone itself through a window and onto the two weapons on the wall. "I actually did!" Milese grabbed the sniper rifle and the shotgun. "If you have the correct holster, you can bring both guns. The sniper rifle covers long range, plus I added a clean new scope on the top! The shotgun is made to shoot several bullets at a time, and with increased fire rate it makes for the perfect hit-and-run moment. Wanna try it out? I'll let you have the stronger sniper rifles and shotguns." Milese said twirling the gun and putting them on her back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces