2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

Swerving down the road into the parking lot Milo's Audis blinding headlights shined over Dane and Misa. Stepping out the car he glares at the two for awhile, trying to recall the last time they met. It was too long, his memory was fuzzy. Just blurry memories of being picked up by the Grey Gang in a younger age. Walking up to them he presented the documents and paperwork for the Wolves casually, as if it wasn't a big deal seeing them again. Good to see you two again. Let's get started.He had trouble expressing nostalgia or missing someone. Instead he preferred to keep his professional surface on. He eagerly waited for Boss's call to proceed, pulling out his dual pistols.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

"Milo!" Misa ran over to him and gave him a hug, knowing that he didn't like being touched by other people. "Don't go rushing in.. I need to disable the cameras." Within seconds all the cameras were disabled. "Piece of cake. Speaking of cake... We're still getting cake after this right?" She shot a pleading glance over at Dane.

╚══════════════╝

{ooc:}

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

"Looks like we'll have a lot of work to do," replied Dane as he was momentarily blinded by Milo's car. He blinked away spots as Milo walked up to him and handed him the documents. He grinned and slipped them into his car in a hidden trunk compartment, before heading back towards Milo. "Is that all the greeting we get Milo?" he asked, grinning as he wrapped his arm around Milo's shoulder in a universially friendly gesture. "We all missed you my little second in command," he said, looking very amused with the whole situation. His gun was in his free hand, and he was a smidge taller than Milo.
"And of course there'll still be cake. We might even have to get two," he said, noting that they would need to man more of their members here to defend the base.

☯OOC: LOL DANE

EDITED FOR CAKE.☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

Their open kindness and affectionate behavior made Milo nervous, almost blushing. You wouldn't see it, being so dark outside. He looked away in shyness. Thank you, guys... I suppose i've missed you two also. I do like cake.. Milo thought in his head as he anxiously waited for this mission. Stealth missions were always fun, something he used to excel in. The Grey Wolves were almost a family to Milo, but he'd never tell a soul. Unless he's about to kill you.

__________ __________

Desirable Hunter

User Image
×Trace these bullets with your fingertips.×

××× ×××

×They dance alone on my last breath.×

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya was in her room preparing herself for tonight raid. She Pulled the guns out of her back pack that she had gotten form the police station raid. She had 8 new hand guns! She giggled and checked them out. She found ways to strap them to her body. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Perfect." She put on her jacket and looked at the explosives in her bag. She went and found Boss. "Hey Boss!!" She called out through the house. "Can I bring my explosives?" She walked through the halls yelling.

Out of Cartridges: Hope this is okay.
×××

×This is death.×

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa smiled. "Ready? This should be easy! Should I go in first? I don't think they would suspect much from a little girl." She smiled innocently. Misa always dressed like a high school girl, no matter what. It helped as a disguise. Big baggy school uniform sweaters, short skirts, a tie. It all helped her get away with things. Without waiting for a response from either of the boys, she skipped into the military base. The guard standing by the main entrance seemed shocked at her arrival. "Miss, your not supposed to be here. Are you lost?" Misa let tears start to form at the corner of her eyes. "I'm not... Sure where I am?" She noticed the guard soften a little towards her, so she pulled her pistol out and shot him in the head, careful not to get any blood on her outfit. "You boys coming?" She called over her shoulder.

╚══════════════╝

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
talk2hand

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane released Milo once he admitted that he missed them, smiling at the man before moving his gun to a position where he could easily fire it. "Now that the bands back together, lets go take over this base," he said, simply walking through the now unlocked front gates, thanks to Misa of course.
No one tried to stop them, and no alarms went off. He shot one of the guards on the outer wall, watching him fall and hit the ground on the inside of the base before changing positions are spattering another with gunfire. "Nice work Misa," he complimented. The poor guards didn't even know what was going on.

☯OOC: AWW MILO! He's so cute! Misa is too! The wolves are just awesome!
-EDITED ☯

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn could hear Tanya calling through the house. "If you know how to handle them! I don't want to make a huge mess alright? Only enough to blow the house down." Everlyn had absolutely no patience for the Black Ravens anymore. Not after Nakamura had admitted to killing her father. Because Everlyn was such a daddy's girl, even her daddy's death had to be avenged. She smiled at Roxie. "Well?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
{{ Gtg for a quick ten minnutes, just assume Milo's following behind ya! }}

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

"Ma'am, where do you want me to hack into? asked Cern, unsure of where they would be headed and what route they were taking. This was mainly Everlyns plan this time, so he would just stay behind and cover them from the base. Unless they specifically requested that he come of course. He wondered what his brother was doing, but shook the thought out of his head. His brother was a dangerous person, as his now blind eye would attest. He fingered the eyepatch absentmindedly as he went back to typing on his computer.

✰OOC: Did the mission change guys or are they still sneaking her into the black base? ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa smiled at Dane's praise. "Well, we're not quite done. There should be a forked hallway at the end of this hall. They both lead to the same big common room." She had memorized the map of this place. The thing with Misa was, she had a photographic memory. One glimpse of anything, and she would remember it. "I'll take the left hallway, you and Milo and can the right, we'll meet up in the common room and regroup alright?" She sprinted down the left hallway, shooting the occasional guard as she went by. There were no doorways leading away from the hall, so it was all pretty easy going until the common room. There happened to be about twenty guards in the common room. Sighing, she pressed herself against the wall so they wouldn't see her. Taking aim, she managed to find and angle where she could take out four of the guards at a time. Pulling the trigger, the four guards suddenly collapsed. The room suddenly became static, everyone stopped moving. Misa took the opportunity to step into the light and eliminate four more guards. Suddenly a pair of strong arms held her back, and covered her mouth, she struggled to get out of their grip."Calm down little girl, you shouldn't be here, this is a place for the big kids to work. Why did you come here just to shoot people. That's just not right." Misa watched the entrance from the right hallway, begging Dane and Milo to hurry.

╚══════════════╝

Desirable Hunter

User Image
×Trace these bullets with your fingertips.×

××× ×××

×They dance alone on my last breath.×

×This is the end.×

×××
Tanya smiled as she heard her voice calling back. "Yes!" She said triumphantly. She turned back to go to her room. She packed her bag with enough explosives to take down their house. She chuckled darkly, "This is going to be fun." She was practically bouncing. She put her back pack on and went to where she heard Boss' voice the first time. When she entered the room she saw Roxie. She was the old second in commands little girl. She rose her eyes brows. "You gonna join, Bossette?" She asked using a nickname she'd been saving for the second in command. She looked to Boss, "She going on the raid with us?" She looked over at Cern as he spoke. She gave a slight smirk. She sighed slightly. She wasn't sure why she had a crush on him. He was cute. She liked his personality. She looked back to Boss and Bossette.

Out of Cartridges:
×××

×This is death.×

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn looked at Cern for a moment. "Roxie? Would you please excuse me. We'll start planning the raid on Black Raven's base. Roxie, that gives you an hour to prepare yourself. I'm hoping you'll be at least up to par with your dad's skill, if not better." Everlyn walked out of that hallway, vowing to come back and talk to Sabrina a little later on. "I need you to hack into Black Raven's base, they should have some pretty good security yes? Well I want you to get into there, and make sure everything goes our way. We need those files back, if they kill everyone on that list, we're pretty much screwed... Although, people are easily replaced..." Everlyn glanced over at Tanya. "She's coming. If she succeeds she will replace her father as second in command."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?
{ooc: EDIT!}

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane made his way easily through the hallways, only to find Misa being held at the end. The unsuspecting man had grabbed her right near him, and had his back turned. Dane looked pissed as he darted behind the man, stabbing him through the chest with a knife he kept hidden in his sleeves. He kicked the now dead man out of the way, dropping his knife and catching Misa as he mowed down the remaining living soldiers with his semi-automatic. They didn't stand a chance against an angered Dane and fell to the ground like broken toy soldiers. It took him a few moments to snap out of his sudden anger, burning eyes calming once more as he looked down at the unharmed Misa. "You should be more careful," he told her, back to smiles and joking around. He had been worried Misa would've been hurt, and cared deeply for his three top gang members.

☯OOC: Be back in about ten/fifteen minutes, off to grab ICECREAM!

Oh and I'll respond as Cern once I'm back. Just assume he's sitting there being a good little hacker and breaking down the bases barriers.☯

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Misa was a little speechless. "Thank you..." She quietly spoke. The man had come out of no where, if she had seen him before, this never would have happened. "Where could he have come from? There are no doors in that hallway, and we eliminated the only guard in the front hall... Could it be there's a secret entrance somewhere here?" She carefully made her way towards the wall, trying to bring up a visual of the map in her head. "There was an extra room... Here." She stopped at a certain area of the hallway, and pressed her hand against it. It opened up into a large room, and it looked like a bit of a lounge. With weapons. And lots of men sitting there half naked. She blushed, but lifted her gun. "I think it's time to die." Quickly she shot bullet after bullet into these unfortunate men's heads. She felt pity towards them, but it was quickly overridden by disgust. Why are they so weak? So much for defending themselves.

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas