Welcome to Gaia! ::

~[Buddy Holly]~
DKamiYumi
~[Buddy Holly]~
My Chemical Romance still reigns supreme. But yeah, American Idiot's ok, the song itself seems like it took 'em a few minutes to throw together though.

Shmeh it's not the best song on da cd at all

Never said that, I said American Idiot the so-, you know what just read what I said, make me repeat myself.

oh... but it's fun to pick on you blaugh
OMFG STEAM ROXORS THE BIG ONE111!
lol. i kno i was on a quest, but it was a once in a life time oppertunity. some newb somehow got hit hands on sealed letters and i bought 2 for 4k.
Is it all really that worth it?
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE

lol yea. i got 2 for 1 price basicly.
SaiyAnthony
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE

aye, matey, i wasnt talking about the letters. I was talking about a certain project. wink
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE
SaiyAnthony
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE

aye, matey, i wasnt talking about the letters. I was talking about a certain project. wink

i dunno... u can be dismissed if you want. im just waiting for a certain time right now. Until things like chains break.
yay I got my journal up
DKamiYumi
yay I got my journal up

OMFG MARGARET! THATS A HELlA GOOOD BANNER IN UR SIG! I LUUV IT! and i sold a sept letter for 4.6k. while i bought 2 letters for 4.2k.
SaiyAnthony
DKamiYumi
yay I got my journal up

OMFG MARGARET! THATS A HELlA GOOOD BANNER IN UR SIG! I LUUV IT! and i sold a sept letter for 4.6k. while i bought 2 letters for 4.2k.

thnx
awesome
Hey you guys, whos this as the banner?
User Image
SaiyAnthony
User Image

Horrible. I mean honestly you want a banner you come to, I'm the best here. And besides, me new avy kicks a**.
~[Buddy Holly]~
SaiyAnthony
User Image

Horrible. I mean honestly you want a banner you come to, I'm the best here. And besides, me new avy kicks a**.

lol. psshh. Vernon makes better banners than you. and y is ur avi all pink?! ok ian. go make a banner for the palaver avi contest.
SaiyAnthony
~[Buddy Holly]~
SaiyAnthony
User Image

lol. psshh. Vernon makes better banners than you. and y is ur avi all pink?! ok ian. go make a banner for the palaver avi contest.

I wouldnt say so... id say I've been making them longer... for 2-4 years now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff