Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paper plate heart, washable pens
Fold it up and put it in your pocket
you washed your jeans after it ends
My heart is soaked and ripped

iPOD
I did this without planning at the top of my head for 1-2 minutes.

Dont Leave Me Alone
by me

Dont you turn back and walk away.
Stay right here, next to may. (May is me in a funny voice)
When you say you want to leave,
ill have to chuck a knife at your ******** face u b***h.
Try righting a sonnet. Its challenging.
LEAVE ME ALLLOOOONEEE!!!! I'M TIRED OF LYRICS SO I'M LEAVING FOOOOOOORRRREEEEEVVVVVERRRRRRRRRR!!!! (that's a statement, not a promise) And don't bother responding about this post it's just fun to look at, but for you it's NOT because THERE ARE NO PICTURESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh my good golly gosh) Good night.
oompa loompa!
lol, now we're just saying random things.
That seems to be the fate of all the guilds our clique starts...
ok. Lets have a Palaver Members Avatar Contest. I willstart it up in a day, if you dont want ur avi in there, post so. OR ill put it up anyways. I mite make some gambling in it also. lol.
Nights Like This Are Neverending.
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE
Nights Like This Are Neverending.

vernon. wat did u do with ur hair?!
DAMNIT! I liked that hair and I ******** changed it cause you ASSES wouldn't stop teasing about it! AND NOW VERNON HAS IT, AND YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A ********!
~[Buddy Holly]~
DAMNIT! I liked that hair and I ******** changed it cause you ASSES wouldn't stop teasing about it! AND NOW VERNON HAS IT, AND YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A ********]
hey, the reason y is that u posted in nomad. lol. not many ppl in palaver so less teasing. id say if u want that ahir, keep it.
Yeah, Anthony's right.
and also that Vernon is waaaaaaaaaaay cooler than you. lol. jk. but he has a hat on so it looks all good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff