Welcome to Gaia! ::

SaiyAnthony
and also that Vernon is waaaaaaaaaaay cooler than you. lol. jk. but he has a hat on so it looks all good.

agree. the hat makes it look cool.
ian the only reason i teased you was because that was my money...
Memory_of_chea+achu_7II
SaiyAnthony
and also that Vernon is waaaaaaaaaaay cooler than you. lol. jk. but he has a hat on so it looks all good.

Whooo, you people are funny. I like it. smile
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE
Memory_of_chea+achu_7II
SaiyAnthony

Whooo, you people are funny. I like it. smile

lol cool. IAAAAAN where are you! post somethin
"Let me ask you some questions. When you see her, and think of her differently? When you hear her voice, is that what you want to hear everyday? Even when at the most crowded party, do you think of her and feel so lonely? When at night, do you think about and wont be able to sleep? When look at the stars, do you wish she was right there with you admiring it's beauty? When you do get a wink of sleep, do you dream about her? Well, in case thats you, and your wondering, Its love"

--Jack(and if you knew any better, you'd know thats my Alias)

TELL ME SO!
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE
"Let me ask you some questions. When you see her, and think of her differently? When you hear her voice, is that what you want to hear everyday? Even when at the most crowded party, do you think of her and feel so lonely? When at night, do you think about and wont be able to sleep? When look at the stars, do you wish she was right there with you admiring it's beauty? When you do get a wink of sleep, do you dream about her? Well, in case thats you, and your wondering, Its love"

TELL ME SO!
\
u basicly nailed me riht on the forehead.
SaiyAnthony
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE

TELL ME SO!
\

WHoo, 10 points. What about everyone else?!
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE
SaiyAnthony
MiDnIgHt ReVeRiE

TELL ME SO!
\

WHoo, 10 points. What about everyone else?!

woot. 10+ points
"Another knife in my hands,
A stain that never comes off the sheets,
Clean me off,
I'm so dirty babe,
It ain't the money and it sure as hell ain't for the fame..."

My Chemical Romance kicks uber a**.
~[Buddy Holly]~
"Another knife in my hands,
A stain that never comes off the sheets,
Clean me off,
I'm so dirty babe,
It ain't the money and it sure as hell ain't for the fame..."

My Chemical Romance kicks uber a**.

what ever u say ian
Booh Yah Bizatch I got the New Green Day Album AMERICAN IDIOT
Now envy ye glory of ye new album, since this is suppose to be the new daring and ground breaking album that people are calling Punk Rock Opera and dats Focking Groovie Blastards!
My Chemical Romance still reigns supreme. But yeah, American Idiot's ok, the song itself seems like it took 'em a few minutes to throw together though.
~[Buddy Holly]~
My Chemical Romance still reigns supreme. But yeah, American Idiot's ok, the song itself seems like it took 'em a few minutes to throw together though.

Shmeh it's not the best song on da cd at all
DKamiYumi
~[Buddy Holly]~

Shmeh it's not the best song on da cd at all

Never said that, I said American Idiot the so-, you know what just read what I said, make me repeat myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff