Welcome to Gaia! ::

SaiyAnthony
DKamiYumi
SaiyAnthony
lol. whoo. i saw the drumber of farewellandunknown at mira loma. I was a couple feet away from him, and my brother was like "thats the drumber"

but anyways, THE MOVIES WAS GREAT! The movie wasnt all that great, but i had a good time. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

yeah... lucky..... my bro got to meet the band... and then came home and bragged bout it and then beat the crap out of me......

So lucky.... instead of working.... or going to a movie.... I was stuck at home.....

awww that sucks. well. the movie wasnt great, but it was good. But the time was fun.

that does suck an equal share of suck.
do any of you know how to make an Mp3... cause I have a purevolume account it's just I need to make an Mp3 and upload it so I can be approved.....
holly crap i shure dont.
ummm... try right clicking it and going to properties. Then ull see something that says Openbs With: Whever. Then is says Change. Try chaging it to an mp3.

If that doesnt work, post in the Computers & Technology forums.
we need more people. invite ppl!
So dont waste another beat again.
SaiyAnthony
ummm... try right clicking it and going to properties. Then ull see something that says Openbs With: Whever. Then is says Change. Try chaging it to an mp3.

If that doesnt work, post in the Computers & Technology forums.

no for recording s**t onto ur computer and then uploading it to purevolume.....
Or is that what you suppose?
THE HELL?!?! MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT IS GHEEEYING!
...today was sorta bad, sorta good. i found out something, and it tears me up. but i also got my report card. all A's and 1 stupid B in science. an A+ in MATH
"Never fall in love... again"
-Never Fall In Love_Home Grown.

Saw perfect score today. Gabe told me i would be Roy if i were to do that. I didnt believe him, but now i do. biggrin
oh is that the one where they are like trying to get the test answers to cheet on the test?
Memory_of_chea+achu_7II
oh is that the one where they are like trying to get the test answers to cheet on the test?

yep
"so your not going to use the answers"
"does it look like I need them?"
Roy- "Looks like you need a pimp" *with slight tongue action blaugh
id be roy character if i were in a movie like that haha.
lol, im lost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces