umm... ok. toss me one!
*thows up gesticular*

lol. i used a vocab word.
SaiyAnthony
umm... ok. toss me one!
*thows up gesticular*

lol. i used a vocab word.

*kicks his assfault*
We're not in School Dumbass, you're on your own time, act like it.
For all of this, im better off without you.
well. heres something fun to do. first one on page 100 gets my love
i heard about some prankster who graduated some school. at the ceramony speach, she made fun of all the teachers in a nice way sorta. like, everyone got the jokes, everyone was laughing, and even the teachers were laughing. good thing, noone was really offended. and then after her speach, the principal and some other lady went out and looked through the diplomas and removed something out of it. and she got nervous, but when she went up. she peeked into her diploma and she saw the paper, so she was relived. and then when she sat down, she found out the diploma was a note to her parents about her diploma and she didnt recieve it. so her dad got mad adn they went to the newpapers and everything, she was on TV trying to get her diploma cuz she worked her grades for it and everything. and like a month later, she finally got it back.
SaiyAnthony
i heard about some prankster who graduated some school. at the ceramony speach, she made fun of all the teachers in a nice way sorta. like, everyone got the jokes, everyone was laughing, and even the teachers were laughing. good thing, noone was really offended. and then after her speach, the principal and some other lady went out and looked through the diplomas and removed something out of it. and she got nervous, but when she went up. she peeked into her diploma and she saw the paper, so she was relived. and then when she sat down, she found out the diploma was a note to her parents about her diploma and she didnt recieve it. so her dad got mad adn they went to the newpapers and everything, she was on TV trying to get her diploma cuz she worked her grades for it and everything. and like a month later, she finally got it back.

dat sucks
DKamiYumi
SaiyAnthony

dat sucks

yeah... i dont get it.
just something i saw on TV. Bump
ohhhhhhhhh ok. gotcha.
walla walla bing bang
oh yeah I got FareWellUnknown's cd today and the 10th warped tour cd
dude you gotta check this band... they Indie/pop but they're freaking awesome
They come from Seattle Washington

www.purevolume.com/elitestranger
lol. whoo. i saw the drumber of farewellandunknown at mira loma. I was a couple feet away from him, and my brother was like "thats the drumber"

but anyways, THE MOVIES WAS GREAT! The movie wasnt all that great, but i had a good time. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
SaiyAnthony
lol. whoo. i saw the drumber of farewellandunknown at mira loma. I was a couple feet away from him, and my brother was like "thats the drumber"

but anyways, THE MOVIES WAS GREAT! The movie wasnt all that great, but i had a good time. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

yeah... lucky..... my bro got to meet the band... and then came home and bragged bout it and then beat the crap out of me......

So lucky.... instead of working.... or going to a movie.... I was stuck at home.....
DKamiYumi
SaiyAnthony

yeah... lucky..... my bro got to meet the band... and then came home and bragged bout it and then beat the crap out of me......

So lucky.... instead of working.... or going to a movie.... I was stuck at home.....

awww that sucks. well. the movie wasnt great, but it was good. But the time was fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff