Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OPEN | HIATUS | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

gaia_angelleft Title | Welcome | Rules | F.A.Q's | How2Order | Order Forms | Limited | The Critters | Gum Blobs | Sweet Slices | Jubilees | Coupons | Misc. | Customers] | Affiliates] | Customer Service gaia_angelright

Sparkly Gekko

User Image
To Poppie*Poppie! This is an old shop that has been revamped hopefully to you Gaian’s liking wink I Tyuiki the owner of this quaint mini shop will try my best to keep it up to date and in full service, the avatar you see on your left is our waitress 'Hatsan Konaka' she is our shop's mascot and devoted staff. Although being an airhead and clumsy she tries her absolute best to serve you with a smile.

Here at Poppie*Poppie we offer cute little blobs, coffee customs, cakes, sweets and cute critters! :3 Well enough from me why don’t you scroll down and check the rest of the thread out. If you like it here don’t be afraid to like, send love, tip or even just pop in and say hello!

Konaka: Umm.. If you take a squiz below, I have made some hard boiled panda candies as a 'welcome to our store' freebie. Please feel free to take them. Thank you and enjoy our sweet little store. *Bows and runs off with the empty platter back to the kitchen*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_angelleft Title | Welcome | Rules | F.A.Q's | How2Order | Order Forms | Limited | The Critters | Gum Blobs | Sweet Slices | Jubilees | Coupons | Misc. | Customers] | Affiliates] | Customer Service gaia_angelright

Sparkly Gekko

Please follow all the rules, it will make the world go round a lot easier for all of us emotion_bigvein

x1* Read and follow all of Gaia’s ToS and MiniShop Rules.
x2* Don’t spam, flame, troll and or advertise. Discuss those random things at ‘ChatBox’
x3* Be polite to everyone, respect comes hand in hand folks.
x4* Don’t be racist, sexist, or discriminative in any way shape or form.
x5* Please refrain from asking stupid questions.
x6* Don’t page stretch or quote any of the post in the first page and second page.
x7* Don’t steal and recreate any of the pictures.
x8* Please don’t abuse the thread, it’s for everyone’s enjoyment.
x9* Only cancel a ‘trade’ once you have contacted me, otherwise I will report it as scamming.
x10* Have fun! <3

Sparkly Gekko

xQ: Where do I order?
xA: Read the next post - order forms.

xQ: Who do I send the trade to?
xA: Depends which items you want.

xQ: Where do I post my orders?
xA: Within the thread. Click on the 'Post Reply' button.

xQ: Can I change any of the pics I have received?
xA: No. You can how ever re-size.

xQ: Where do I post a suggestion and such?
xA: Within the post.

xQ: How do I start a trade?
xA: Shortcuts > Trade or Shops > Market Place (MP) > Trade (top right hand corner)

xQ: Can I pm you?
xA: No, unless it is important/urgent.

xQ: Are you hiring any staff?
xA: No at the moment.

xQ: Where do I post the order form?
xA: Within the thread. Do not pm me.

xQ: Can I has gold?!
xA: For gods sake! *wapish*

xQ: I can't see some pictures what happened?
xA: The txt link may have broken, I can't help that it would be one of Image Shacks issues.

xQ: Can I bump?
xA: Yes of course you can. Please do!

xQ: Can I still order past rare items?
xA: Yes just remember that they are more expensive then what they were, when they first came out.

Sparkly Gekko

Please make sure to read this post very carefully! If you still don't understand just ask Tyuiki. emotion_yatta

o2. Start a new trade with Tyuiki.
o3. Label the trade with the 'code word and pg#' you posted the form on.
o4. Enter correct gold amount and click 'offer trade'.
o5. We will check the form with the trade to see if they match.
o6. If thunder birds are all go we will accept the trade twice and send you your order.
o7. You accept the trade for the last time.
o8. You will receive your order as a PM (private message).
o9. Open it and save images to your own server.
1o. Always say thank you.

Sparkly Gekko

Order Form #1 - The Critters
Code Word: Critter
[quote="Tyuiki"][/quote][color=#99CC33]Name:[/color] YOUR NAME HERE
[color=#FF9999]Set #1 - Mystical (500g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#FFCC33]Set #2 - Domestic (400g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#6699FF]Set #3 - Zoo (550g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#99CC33]Set #4 - Care Bears (600g):[/color] Chose by name
-------------------------------------------
[color=red][b]Total:[/b][/color]
[size=9]? I will now send a trade
To [b]Tyuiki[/b] w/pg #[/size]

Order Form #2 - Gum Blobs
Code Word: Blob
[color=#FF9999]Rainbow Set (200g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#FFCC33]Special Set (400g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#6699FF]Limited:[/color] Chose by name
[color=#99CC33]Other Set (?):[/color] Chose by name

Order Form #3 - Sweet Slice
Code Word: Slice
[color=#FF9999]Basic (200g):[/color] Chose by number #
[color=#FFCC33]Normal (400g):[/color] Chose by number #
[color=#6699FF]Seasonal (900g):[/color] Chose by number #

Order Form #4 - Jubilees
Code Word: Jubilee/s
[color=#FF9999]Fruit&Veg. - (750g):[/color] Chose by name
[color=#FFCC33]Hot&Cold Drinks - (750g):[/color] Chose by name

Sparkly Gekko

Don’t miss out, get these special items for a limited time only! emotion_kirakira

nothing[/img]
Wait and see - 0g

Sparkly Gekko

Here we have some newly bred adorable critters, they range from mystical to domestic. Take one home today! emotion_bigheart

Set #1 (Mystical) Yetti, Totoro, Gloomy Bear & Unicorn - 500g each.

Set #2 (Domestic) Bunny, Cat & Poodle - 400g each.

Set #3 (Zoo) Lion, Croc, Monkey, Monkey2 & Penguin - 550g each.

Set #4 (Care Bears) Grumpy, Love-a-Lot, Good Luck, Funshine, Best Friend, Baby Tugs & Baby Hugs - 600g each.

Sparkly Gekko

These cute little blobs are durable and soo much fun! Buy one today. yum_puddi

Rainbow Set Red, Oj, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple & Pink - 200g each.

Special Set The Blob, Peppermint, Sprinkles, Starry, Melon, Humbug, Rainbow & Pokeblob - 400g each.

Sparkly Gekko

Here you can purchase delectable delights *droool* Please watch the glass. yum_cupcake

*coming soon*

Sparkly Gekko

Our little fruit, vegie and juice-box mascots! Promoting healthy eating and drinking. Quench on in. yum_strawberry

Fruit&Veg. Cherry, Watermelon, Orange & Lemon - 750g each.
Hot&Cold Drinks Tea, Milk, Shake & Juice Box - 750g each.

Sparkly Gekko

Coupons for sale! 1,500g each. Keep them for yourself or send them off to friends. One coupon per transaction per customer. NOTE: If anyone tries to re-create or steal these they aren't complete, this is on purpose because of that fact. When you receive your coupon it will have no watermark and will come with a special barcode that we keep track of. Shown at less than 50% in size.

1 Free Limited Can be used for either a current limited or a past featured limited. Only one coupon per player can be used at a time.

2 for 1 Price Can be used to buy 2 items for the price of 1 that are either the same price or lower. Only one coupon per player can be used at a time.

50% Off the Lot Can be used from any of the categories. Meaning it entitles the player to 50% off '1 item'. Only one coupon per player can be used at a time.

Free Random Gift We send you a random sweet or plush from any season or set.

Buy 1 Get 1 Free The name says it all, buy 1 item get another item of the same price or lower for *free*. Only one coupon per player can be used at a time.

Get 1 Set Free The name says it all, buy 1 complete set for *free*. Excludes limited sets or seasonal sets. Only one coupon per player cane be used at a time.

Sparkly Gekko

Games & Competitions

Title: Bump Bump Bump!
How to play? Bump the thread up!
How to enter? No application required
Rules: Number your bumps (post)
#Pg's? 10 - freebie exclusive | 25 - freebie coupon | 50 - freebie limited | 75 - freebie seasonal item | 100 - freebie art.
Help? I won what do I do? Quote Tyuiki in a post to get my attention.

Title: Random Action Number!
How to play? Generate a random golden number.
How to enter? No application required.
Rules: Generate a random number between 1 and 1,000.
Golden #'s 69, 21, 16, 11, 33, 123, 111, 99, 500, 999, 55, 202, 4, 7, 381, 454 - more will be added.
Prizes? x1 Coupon OR Limited item
Help?! I won, what do I do? Quote Tyuiki to get my attention.

Title: TekTek Me!
How to play? Create a tektek avatar.
How to enter? Application form is required and a tip of the post is the entry fee. :3
Rules: Fill out form, post reply, then plz 'tip' this post. When completed tektek just quote Tyuiki one of us and we will leave feedback.
Themes: Tek#1 - 1K Limit Tek#2 - PokeGanger Tek#3 - MiniShop Waitress/Butler
Prizes? 1st - 5K | 2nd - 2.5K | 3rd - 1.25K OR Art/Coffee Custom/Past Limited
Help?! I won, what do I do? Quote Tyuiki!

Tek #1
You only have a 1,000g Limit. Have fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[quote="Tyuiki"][/quote][color=#99CC33]Name:[/color] YOUR NAME HERE
[color=gray]Tektek:[/color] #1 - 1,000g Limit Wardrobe.
[color=gray]Description:[/color] Theme, story? etc.

Tek #2
Create a Pokemon with your avatar, or cosplay an original.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[quote="Tyuiki"][/quote][color=#99CC33]Name:[/color] YOUR NAME HERE
[color=#FF9999]Tektek:[/color] #2 - No gold limit.
[color=#FFCC33]Description:[/color] Element, Habitat, Personality?

Tek #3
Create a waitress or butler for this minishop, we need a mascot!
[color=#FF9999]Tektek:[/color] #3 - [b]Must be cute and include color theme of our shop.[/b]

Suggestions & Ideas
title
desc.

Sister Links
.:☆ Oh My Starz! … ☆//
My ultimate questing wishlist

Credentials
ImageShack - Image Hosting
Reliable photo/picture uploading website.

MS Paint, Presentation & Word Document
Where the magic is created!

Google
Good search engine.

Gaia Online
The place to be.

Hex Color Codes
Wonderful font colors.

Fontspace.com
Amazing easy to use fonts.

SpeedXaa - SpeedXaa @ DA
Thank this DA artist for their pixle bases which have given so much inspiration. heart

Mama Zavala - MiniShop
Thank you so much for the Minishop affie banner! Great work!! heart

Zhiyi - MiniShop
Cute easy to follow cake making tutorial. Thought I'd give it a shot. heart

Sparkly Gekko

I would like to give many thanks to these customers who have bought from Poppie*Poppie! I hope to see more and/or returning Gaian's
and as a thank you from us we gift a 'thank you pop' with your name on it.
emotion_bigheart

User444555, sadiegirl01, drewbzz, Dhez, epicfail, ePinay, Ingou, JaakuKon thankpink, rainbow1ai, idespise you, Octopi Alibi, Nerosity, Cain Von Schwarzschild, Cheysu, Custard Bun, Paper Mache Dollfie, 3 freakin musketeers, plushiesexual, Princess Kuchiki, Sachie Whitby,

Sparkly Gekko

To check out other cool and cute minishops just click on their banner below! I am only accepting 88x33 and 200x40. gaia_star

Here is our banner! Please add my minishop and I will do the same :3
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/poppie-poppie-open/t.80886179/][img]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8351/poppipoppiebanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff