Total Votes:[ 276 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User ImageW E L C O M E . T O . T H E . L A B
Please keep your hands, feet, tentacles, and other appendages in the non-existant vehicle at all times.
Failure to comply will result in a severe pillow fight and possible disembowlment.
I'm Panda, and I'll be your tour-guide/mad-scientist/dungeon master today. And the next day, and so on and so forth! c:
Enjoy your stay, and please, don't feed the animals!

| welcome | rules&faq | updates | the zoo | techno-zoo | limiteds | order form | owners | links |

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

R U L E S . A N D. R E G U L A T I O N S
I know nobody likes to read these and all, but really, just skim over them super-quick.

★ Don't steal or alter my art/banners, stuff like that. That's just lame. Please report people who break this rule!
★ Follow the TOS, simple as that. Hundreds of people can do it, so can you.
★ Try not to complain if I don't get to your order straight away, I'm one person!
★ Don't be a jerk-wad.

| welcome | rules&faq | updates | the zoo | techno-zoo | limiteds | order form | owners | links |

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

W H A T ' S . S H A K I N '
Check here for the latest news about the shop o:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
APRIL 14 2O1O: Grand re-openingish thing! o: HAVE A HYPNOTIC LOLLY FREEBIE c:
And since my birthday is in April, PANDA MUFFIN FREEBIE.. thing! c:
APRIL 13 2O1O: Revamp FINALLY over! Re-opening as soon as I finish this layout..

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

T H E . Z O O
This is the Zoo! Here is where the subjects of my breeding experiments are housed and taken care of c:
They are named by a confusing process dealing with scientific families and classes. They are not made up at all.

User Image

PANDIUS-LEO- 5OOg ★ The Pandius-Leo is a cross between a Panda and a Lion. Who would've thought? The star on it's belly is
unexplainable, and gives off a pink glow. Who needs Ringo Starr when you've got one of those?

POOCHIKINS-FELONIS- 5OOg ★ This experiment turned out to be a pain in the butt great joy. Crossing the genes
of a poodle and a cat couldn't have been the biggest mistake ever better. They constantly demand olives, and screech
terribly if their needs aren't fufilled.

WOOLY-HEFFERUS- 5OOg ★ This sheep and cow mix is the laziest of the animals created. They sleep most of the
day, and the few hours they are awake, they are eating! They keep their treats hidden in their handbags, which are kept with them at all times.

User Image
GIRAFFLE-ZEBRUM- 5OOg ★ The DNA used to make this unique animal was shipped straight from Africa! Okay, not really. I
extracted the DNA from animals at the Zoo. This was helpful though, since the Giraffle-Zebrum is very mild
tempered and calm, a treat to have in any household! If you can fit one inside that is..[/align

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

T E C H N O . Z O O
This is the Techno Zoo! This is where I store my failed robotic works to keep the planet them safe c:
WARNING: No magnets allowed inside!

User Image

ANGELLUS PRIME- 5OOg ★ This robot was created to counter the effects of the Lucitron. The Angellus Prime are programmed to never be angry,
so they are ideal for any home. Especially one that needs light; their halos illuminate the darkest of rooms.

LUCITRON- 5OOg ★ Lucitron was the first robot created in my laboratory. I program the code 666 in and BAM. A satanic robot. Of course.
They are known to cause mischief in the lab, like leaving their burning diapers on the floor until someone stomps them out.

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

L I M I T E D . C R E A T I O N S
These are the creations that are utterly random and are only available for a limited time,
because the products used to make them are incredibly rare. Or endangered..
User Image
COCOA PANDA- 1,5OOg 3,OOOg ★ This poor panda crawled into a cup of my hot cocoa during Christmas,
and refuses to get out due to the fact that he is pruny :c
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NEW PRICE :c

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

O R D E R I N G. R U L E S
Please review these before ordering to avoid any confusion!
Baka_shroom assists in deliveries, so don't freak out if she sends your order!

★ Post all order forms in the thread, don't PM them please!
★ Send the trade as SOON as you've posted your order, and include the page number of your order in the trade title.
★ If you are ordering for a friend, make sure to fill out the gifting section, so I can update the owners list correctly.
★ I will send the order after you've accepted the trade.

O R D E R . F O R M
Use this order form for all of the sections!
[color=#ff4855][size=18][b]I M M U N A . O R D E R[/size][/color]
[size=9][b]username:[/b] (put your username here!)
[b]ordering:[/b] (list what you are ordering here, separate them by commas please!)
[b]gift:[/b] (if it is a gift, put their name here so I can deliver it!)
[b]total[/b] (add up how much your order will cost!)
[b]comments[/b] (any comments/suggestions go here!)[/size]

★ Tip 3OOg+ and receive the bumblebot!
User Image

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Z O O . O W N E R . L I S T
PANDIUS-LEO: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, i P A N D U H m o n i u m, Awkward Affection, baka_shroom, Shizuki_Heart, Ryna27, Lohlee, ePinay
Sugar Teacup, DEM0NiCAL, cupcak3 punk, A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username, 1-8oo-SUiCiDE, Ariadnee, Chemille, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Ayco83
Naeyru, Evergreen Willow, Ingou, skele-sheep, Petroun, Mashumari, kloud_krazy_XP, RemyBeth, Nana Etoile, ma she mehl loh oo, ArtemisCho
BlueNin, Suki-tte Ii nayo, Rekachuu, butterfliess.`, StableGirl13, K i s s -x- G o o d b y e, blueeyed_orchid, Microphone Rain, Skyroller
Come on Loliii, Extracted Desires, Pandora Duprie, BULDANGUS, lucystar, Schwartzed, PRINCE KUMA, HKpanda, The . Demonic . Angel
rainaria, Sweetange, Puddinguin, littledevils freakzoid, GRAY - - s k ii e s, Nahtahhlee, Angelic Euphoria, its so f l u ff e h x, pooribee
smile into the chaos, Alice in ZombiiLand, Nommine, SleepySketches, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, Dinosaur Shape Cookie, ayyyally, - Zilithion -

POOCHIKINS-FELONIS: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, i P A N D U H m o n i u m, baka_shroom, Shizuki_Heart, Ryna27, DEM0NiCAL, cupcak3 punk,
A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Ayco83, Naeyru, Ingou, Mashumari, ma she mehl loh oo, Suki-tte Ii nayo, butterfliess.`
blueeyed_orchid, Come on Loliii, Extracted Desires, Pandora Duprie, lucystar, PRINCE KUMA, HKpanda, The . Demonic . Angel, GRAY - - s k ii e s, Angelic Euphoria
pooribee, Alice in ZombiiLand, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, ayyyally, - Zilithion -

WOOLY-HEFFERUS: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, i P A N D U H m o n i u m, Topturn, baka_shroom, Shizuki_Heart, Ryna27, Sugar Teacup
DEM0NiCAL, StrawberriLuvr, cupcak3 punk, iRuth, Benevolent Nectarine, blank sky, um portia, A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username, Skyphy
1-8oo-SUiCiDE, Ariadnee, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Ayco83, Naeyru, Swell Sundae, Ingou, skele-sheep, Mashumari, RemyBethma
she mehl loh oo, Suki-tte Ii nayo, butterfliess.`, blueeyed_orchid, Extracted Desires, Pandora Duprie, lucystar, Schwartzed
PRINCE KUMA, HKpanda, rainaria, Sweetange, Puddinguin, GRAY - - s k ii e s, Nahtahhlee, Angelic Euphoria, its so f l u ff e h x
pooribee, Alice in ZombiiLand, SleepySketches, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, ayyyally, - Zilithion -

GIRAFFLE-ZEBRUM: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, i P A N D U H m o n i u m, Awkward Affection, Topturn, baka_shroom, Shizuki_Heart, Ryna27,
Sugar Teacup, StrawberriLuvr, cupcak3 punk, iRuth, Benevolent Nectarine, blank sky, um portia, A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username, Skyphy, Ariadnee
Chemille, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Ayco83, Naeyru, Evergreen Willow, Ingou, Mashumari, kloud_krazy_XP, Kastaleikas, Nana Etoile
ma she mehl loh oo, ArtemisCho, Suki-tte Ii nayo, Rekachuu, butterfliess.`, StableGirl13, extremepancakes00, blueeyed_orchid
Extracted Desires, Pandora Duprie, BULDANGUS, lucystar, Schwartzed, PRINCE KUMA, HKpanda, rainaria, Sweetange, Puddinguin
littledevils freakzoid, JDtoX, GRAY - - s k ii e s, Nahtahhlee, xxien, Angelic Euphoria, its so f l u ff e h x
pooribee, Flwr Chld, smile into the chaos, Alice in ZombiiLand, SleepySketches, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, ayyyally
- Zilithion -

T E C H N O . Z O O . O W N E R . L I S T
ANGELLUS PRIME: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, Awkward Affection, baka_shroom, Ryna27, cupcak3 punk, Gemakun, A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username
D_Negel, Queen Starry, Naeyru, Ingou, vincent_pimp_kid-, ma she mehl loh oo, blueeyed_orchid, Pandora Duprie, lucystar, The . Demonic . Angel
GRAY - - s k ii e s, Angelic Euphoria, pooribee, SleepySketches, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, - Zilithion -

LUCITRON: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, Awkward Affection, baka_shroom, Ryna27, cupcak3 punk, Gemakun, A Mosaic Masterpiece, Death By Username
Chemille, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Naeyru, Ingou, skele-sheep, Petroun, vincent_pimp_kid-, ma she mehl loh oo, BlueNin, blueeyed_orchid
Pandora Duprie, lucystar, Schwartzed, PRINCE KUMA, The . Demonic . Angel, littledevils freakzoid, GRAY - - s k ii e s, Angelic Euphoria
pooribee, SleepySketches, c h e e r f u l CYNIC, ayyyally, - Zilithion -

L I M I T E D S . O W N E R . L I S T
COCOA PANDA: zhucie, moonstar9239, Xia Asuka, i P A N D U H m o n i u m, Topturn, baka_shroom, Shizuki_Heart, Ryna27, Dhez, ePinay
Sugar Teacup, StrawberriLuvr, iRuth, Benevolent Nectarine, blank sky, um portia, Death By Username, Skyphy, 1-8oo-SUiCiDE, Ariadnee
Chemille, D_Negel, Queen Starry, Naeyru, Swell Sundae, Evergreen Willow, Ingou, RemyBeth, skele-sheep, Petroun
Clazziquai Projection, Lily_Spiral, Nana Etoile, ma she mehl loh oo, loversare4evertogether, StableGirl13, blueeyed_orchid
Pandora Duprie, Taiikou, GRAY - - s k ii e s, pooribee, Alice in ZombiiLand, Nommine, Dinosaur Shape Cookie, The Caged Doll
- Zilithion -

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

L I N K S . A N D . L I N K . I N F O
If you would like to exchange links, just put my link up in your thread and post the code to your link in the thread c:
I will only put up links with the sizes 88x31 or 200x40. Anything bigger can be added as a text link.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.60363601/][img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9356/10914863.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.60363601/][img]http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5088/85182339.png[/img][/url]

- - -

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100