Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 672 673 674 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Welcome to Ƥixel Ƒood Ƒrom Ȃround the Ẅorld. This is a pixel food court! And since it's a food court, you're able to get mostly any kind of food that you could ever want! Unlike other food courts though, you can mix and match from the different restaurants! So please, take a look around and we hope you enjoy your stay here.

Why not take a sample to nibble on while you're figuring out what to eat?
For more "Freebies" Click Here!

User Image
Grand Reopening Freebie!

Click Here for more fan art!_____________

Updates / Announcements:
6/06/11: Little more then a year of being closed, I am reopening the shop! I added a few new items to each section, enjoy!
4/11/10: I'll be opening up a new shop and closing this one down. I may reopen it someday.
3/26/10: Hiatus until further notice.
2/22/10: St. Patrick's Day Event Started (Check Post 3 for more info)
2/04/10: New Vending Machine with yummy snacks!
1/26/10: Due to my new schedule I hired 2 new waitress for the shop! Congratulations Houra and Charmed352! Please read about them in Post 2.
1/25/10: Valentine's Day Event Started (Check Post 3 for more info)
1/24/10: Back from Hiatus!

To read old announcements, Click Here.

Table of Contents:
Post 1: Welcome & Updates
Post 2: Rules & Coming Soon!
Post 3: Events
Post 4: How to Order & Forms
Post 5: Quick Serve Foods (American Food)
Post 6: La Carreta (Mexican Food)
Post 7: Little Taste of Italy (Italian Food)
Post 8: Yum Yum Sushi (Asian Food)
Post 9: Past Limiteds
Post 10: Vending Machines
Post 11: Gift Certificates
Post 12: FaQ
Post 13: Customers
Post 14: Links In & Out
Post 15: Temporary Tutorial
User Image
If you break these rules, you'll be added to the black list. So be good!

Please, do not steal my art or edit it in any way.

Do not quote anything from the front page or stretch the page.

No l33t speak or TALKING IN ALL CAPS! I'm trying to make a nice environment here, thanks!

Do not advertise your own shop here or beg for gold/items. (Excluding Affiliate Requests)

If you don't complete your trade within a week it'll be canceled and you'll have to replace your order.

If you're hiatus from Gaia when I send your order, I will not remake it for you if you don't save it in time. I will, however, send it to you again if it's still in my files.

PFFAW Waitresses
These are the lovely ladies that'll be serving you today! Please send them a nice tip if they PM your order to you!

User ImagePixel Food Waitress
This is the shop mule! She keeps track of all the trades. She sends out the occasional order and keeps the thread looking spiffy. Send her a friend request for shop updates!

User ImageLil Cute Stranger
This is the girl that created PFFAW and all of the pixels! She also works on all types of orders. If you see her around, say "hey"!

User Image

Here's a list of new events and/or items coming out in the future. Also, check out the first post on Page 2 to see my To-Do List. Feel free to leave me suggestions!
User Image

Sorry, no Events at this time!
User Image

Make your order (Feel free to mix and match from all restaurants!)

Please, put ALL your orders in the same post. But please, have multiple meal orders in separate forms!

Post your form IN THE THREAD. Do not PM it to me!

Send trade to the shop's mule "Pixel Food Waitress". Labeled with the Page Number.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

User Image

Make sure you're accepting PMs from EVERYONE.

Say "Thank you"! It's a huge pet peeve of mine when people don't.

Save it to your own server.

User Image

Each Meal Costs - 300g (Excluding Sushi Platters)

Sushi Platter Meals - 500g

A La Carte Items - 100g / ea.

Limited Items- 1,000g / ea.

Tips of 500g + Receive this item as a thank you!
User Image

Meal Order Form

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]I'm Ready to Order![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Step 1: Which Main Entree do you want? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 2: Which Side Dish do you want? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 3: What Drink do you want? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 4: Do you want your meal customized? (50g extra) If so, what do you want it to say?:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b]
[b]Total? (Each Meal is 300g):[/b]

[b]Please send trade ASAP after sending this![/b]

Sushi Platter Meal Order Form

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]Sushi, please![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Step 1: Which Big Sushi would you like? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 2: Which Small Sushi would you like? (Choose 2):[/b]
[b]Step 3: Which Side Dish do you want? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 4: What Drink do you want? (Choose 1):[/b]
[b]Step 5: Do you want your meal customized? (50g extra) If so, what do you want it to say?:[/b]
[b]Total? (Sushi Meal is 500g):[/b]

A La Carte Items Order Form

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]I Need Some Yummy Goodies![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Which A La Carte Items do you want?:[/b]
[b]Total?:[/b]

Limited Items Order Form

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]I Need Some Limited Goodies![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Which Limited Item(s) do you want?:[/b]
[b]Total? (1,000g/ea.):[/b]

User Image

Welcome to Quick Serve Foods, this is all American food! So, if you need something to fill up yer belly, this is the place to get it.

User Image

Main Dish

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Side Dishes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Drinks

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Hola! If you're looking for some spicy and colorful food from Mexico then you're at the right place.

User Image

Main Dish

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Side Dishes

Drinks

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Bonjourno! Would you like a slice of pizza? Or maybe some spaghetti with mama's famous red sauce. Well, whatever you want, if you're looking for something family made, you'll find it here.

User Image

Main Dish

Side Dishes

Drinks

User Image

Konnichiwa. Do you like foreign cuisine? Well, our fish is freshly caught everyday and very delicious.

User Image

Main Dish

Big Sushi

User ImageUser Image

Small Sushi

Side Dishes

Drinks

User Image

You may purchase past limiteds for 1,000g / ea. You can have them as a individual item or added onto any meal purchase. If you'd like a limited meal, it'll cost 5,000g.

Halloween 2009

User Image User Image

Thanksgiving 2009

User Image User Image

Holiday Event 2009

User Image User Image

Valentine's Event 2010

User Image User Image

User Image

You cannot purchase past event items. You MAY, however, be able to bribe me if you really want.

User Image User Image
User Image

Just dropping by for a quick snack? Why don't you buy something from the vending machine? We have all kinds of refreshing snacks inside.

User Image

Each item is 75g

A1 - Cherry Coke
B2 - Coke
C3 - Grape Soda
D4 - Mountain Dew
E5 - Orange Soda
F6 - Sold Out!
G7 - Water

User Image

Each item is 75g

A1 - Pink Cotton Candy
A2 - Blue Cotton Candy
B1 - Banana Cotton Candy
B2 - Grape Cotton Candy
C1 - Strawberry Rock Candy
C2 - Blueberry Rock Candy
D1 - Grape Rock Candy
D2 - Coconut Rock Candy
E1 - Cherry Gummy Bear
E2 - Lime Gummy Bear
F1 - Orange Gummy Bear
F2 - Lemon Gummy Bear
G1 - Sold Out!
G2 - Sold Out!
E1 - Sold Out!
E2 - Sold Out!

Vending Machine Form

[size=18][color=purple][b]*Puts in a Quarter*[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Which item(s) do you want?:[/b]
[b]Total?:[/b]

User Image

Looking for a gift for someone special? Well, why not treat them to a Gift Certificate from the shop! We have plenty of different kinds for all occasions. They are good for up to 500g worth of items! Keep in mind, they're 1 time use, though!

• These certificates are good for up to 500g worth of items!
• Please present a valid certificate in your form while ordering to use it.
• We will send a PM to the recipient if asked saying who it's from, etc.
• Certificate expires 2 months after purchase.
• Once trade is complete we will send it ASAP. Do not ask for us to wait until a certain day.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Each Gift Certificate - 500g

Gift Certificate Form

[size=18][color=purple][b]I'd like a Gift Certificate, Please.[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Your screenname:[/b]
[b]Recipient's screenname:[/b]
[b]Which one would you like?:[/b]
[b]Do you want us to send the PM to your friend as a gift or to you?:[/b]
[b]Total (Each Card costs 500g):[/b]

User Image

• What can I do with these items?

Once your order and pay for an item from my shop you can put them in your profile, signature, or anywhere else! (Linking back to us would be nice, too!)

• What program did you use to create these pixels?

You can use MSPaint or anything to make these but I personally use Paint.NET. It's very similar to photoshop but without as many options and it's free.

• Why does your sushi have weird names or names that don't match?

Honestly, I don't eat seafood but I'm trying my hardest. If you see an error with naming of sushi (or any other item) and know the proper name for it, please let me know.

• You do know that so-and-so is not asian/american/italian/mexican cuisine, right?

I do know, actually! I research each item before I post it in the shop but since I can only choose from these few categories, I choose the one that best fits. I may open up some new restaurants if I get a lot of items that do not match.

• What program did you use to animate your pictures?

I use UnFREEz. You can find it online for free and it's an incredibly simple animation program.

• I ordered but haven't received my meal yet. Why not?

I either didn't see it (Just tell me which page it was on.) or you didn't confirm trade yet.

• Will you make me a certain item, please?

Post in the thread or send me a PM about it. We'll talk.

• Can you teach me how to make pixel art?

If you're interested in learning how to make pixel art check out my tutorial in the last post of the thread. That's the most I can help because I don't have the time to teach you, sorry!
User Image
Ordered Everything - Bold
Returning Customer -
Tipped 200+ Gold -

To give My Shop Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Pixel Food from Around the World
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54428697
MRC NUMBER: 29.6
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to:
User Image

AeonXan | a douchebag | amazing flying apples | amontanya | aznprideanime | BabyDucklingLove | Bleach_fan18 | condam | Charmed352 | christinecoffeebean | CiinnamonRoll | cinnamoroll913 | CilverEclipse | Cutehershey465 | Dancergurl15 | DarkRose072687 | Data Miner | Death in a Bag | Dear S w e e t Alice | DEM0NiCAL | demi_and_selena_fan | Desktop900 | Electric guitar girl | elyshamira | ePinay | euphoricennui | Evergreen Willow | Fasia3 | FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow | Friday_Dora | Garcuri | GIRLY - TOMBOY - GIRL | Hard rockin chick | h a r m i e - k a i a | Heart_Monkey | Hoshikorosu | Houra | [Hyde] | iLeluch-Kun | iiTouched Joshua | Intellimouse | i P u d d e r z | iRawrFries | imperial young | Ingou | Journie | KalinaStar24 | KASUGAI_cookie | Kid Kyu | Komonochi | LegitShxt | little_miss_otaku | LGFay | Lost K | mangamewflame | Master Filia | meep12345 | Meine Notizen | mirror of hope | misfit baby | Miso-Tan | Mizz Faith | NerdyAngie | Oceanic Princess Bloo | Otrava | Pale Melodies | populardancer | purplis | sakurablossom2442 | sakura_is_cute | Sammi576 | seatails | shashoctopus | SkuldNevermore | snowino | Sour_Gumii | Sweetviolenturge | Swell Sundae | Toxic Rainbow Kisses | twilighters1234 | - U n i q u e e e - x | Wahya | watreera the gray rabbit | Winters Ghost | x - S h i k y o | x_Bella Luna_xx | Xx_K00ki3s_xX | xhaelenia | XxCuteMikixX | XxGentle_raindropsxX | Zotii
User Image
If you want to trade links, make sure you add the same size banner to your shop that you want me to add. Thanks!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54428697_1][IMG]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx80/PFFAW/Banners/PFButton.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54428697_1][IMG]http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx80/PFFAW/Banners/PFBanner3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
88 x 31 and 200 x 40, Only!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Pixel Tutorial
How to make a pixel shake

User Image

Step 1:
DO YOUR RESEARCH! Before I make any item I like to look up pictures of it. (Some people are more talented then me and can just visualize it in their head. If you can do this, I envy you.) I went to yahoo.com and clicked on photos and just typed in "chocolate milkshake" a bunch of results came up but I foung the most artistic and simple one to pixelize.

Click Here for my reference photo.

Step 2:
Figure out your approach. After looking at the picture, I think I'm going to change the shape of the glass because I don't like this one too much. Also, NONE of my colors will be the same shade as this picture because it's way too dark for my taste.

Step 3:
Create your outline. Simple yet time consuming step. All you have to do is create the outline of your object. This is also shaping it. For me, this is probably the longest step. You also may alter it later if you think of something that'll look better. I probably did and redid the glass about 3-4 times before I came up with this one.

User Image

Step 4:
Basic Coloring. This is the point where you do your VERY basic coloring. I colored the chocolate shake part and the inside of the glass.

User Image

Step 5:
SHADING! We start to add shading! Figure out which side of the glass you want your shading to come from. I personally like to do shading on the right hand side because I just like how it looks. You can do it from any angle you wish, though.

User Image User Image User Image

Step 6:
Add your own character. Now is the really fun part of drawing items! You get to personalize it and add any fun things that come to your mind. I personally added a red/white straw but you can add whatever you want. Try and add color at this point.

User Image

Step 7:
Outline. (Optional) I personally like how items look when they are outline with black. I think it makes them POP more out at you.

User Image

Now, why not try it out and make your own? Post what you make in my thread, I'd love to see it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff