Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We're just

a million little gods causing rainstorms, 0.45631067961165 45.6% [ 47 ]
turnin' every good thing 0.33980582524272 34.0% [ 35 ]
to rust. 0.20388349514563 20.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
welcome to project kimmidoll collection.

hello there! i'm shy smiles.
            i first started these dolls on neopets, but i've decided to bring them to gaia!

to put it very simply, PROJECT KIMMIDOLL COLLECTION is an experimental pixel mini shop, selling cute japanese symbolic dolls.
            each doll symbolizes a virtue, quality, or characteristic; each one is its own individual and completely unique.

kimmidolls are 'improved', more modern forms of kokeshi dolls;
            they are also real-life products, and maybe you've seen them around small boutiques or specialty gift stores.

kimmidolls are made by ⓣⓐⓖ ( the aird group ), manufacturers of greeting cards, stationery, fashion accesories, collectables, gifts, etc.

to go to the real kimmidoll website, click HERE for kimmi products and characters
to go to ⓣⓐⓖ's website, click HERE

freebies
            please post in thread to say that you have taken the freebie ^____^
            also, please save to your own server.

_none at the mo'!
            check back soon. :>
rules
            do not PM me your orders
            do not steal, edit/alter any images shown here. they're not watermarked because they're so tiny. putting your username on them to prevent theft, however, is perfectly fine, and your choice. ^^
            be nice and be patient for your order ( though i'm generally very speedy cx )
            save all images to your own server-- i'm not adamant on this rule, however, because i most likely won't delete the images. but, of course, it is better to be safe than sorry; your volition.
            send trade right after ordering; no pay, no product! ( the only exception to this is if it's a custom kimmidoll order-- wait for my approval before sending a trade for a custom doll )

order form
            PLEASE COPY THE FOLLOWING CODE TO PLACE AN ORDER:

[IMG]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/flourishingx/order.png[/IMG]
            [list][list][size=11][color=#C17878][who this order will be sent to »][/color] [WRITE USERNAME HERE]
            [color=#C17878][which doll(s) i want to order »][/color] [LIST THEIR NAMES HERE]
            [color=#C17878][total »][/color] [THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR ORDER HERE]
            [color=#C17878][tip? (not neccesary) »][/color] [NOT NECESSARY. LEAVE BLANK IF NONE.]
            [color=#C17878][anything else »][/color] [DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? PUT IT HERE!][/size][/list][/list]

SAMPLE ORDER
            User Image
            click the above image to see a sample order, if you're unsure how it works or what to write :3

order process
    O1. POST ORDER FORM IN THE THREAD (CHECK TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CORRECT!).

O2. SEND TRADE, LABELED W/PAGE NUMBER, TO SHY SMILES RIGHT AFTER POSTING IT.

O3. I'LL ACCEPT THE TRADE TWICE, AND THEN YOU WILL CONFIRM IT (COMPLETING THE TRADE).

O4. I'LL SEND YOU AN ORDER PM RIGHT AFTER TRADE IS COMPLETED.
User Image
            User Image
            all cosplay dolls blink.
            5O gold each.
User Image

to the left is the collection.
it's not complete! many more dolls are on their way. i hope you see something you like in the current stock, though. ^____^
all dolls have a transparent background, but the ideal background color is white.

order 5 or more collection dolls in one order and receive a (free) bonus mieko doll (shop mascot-- seen on shop button)
she will never be available for regular purchase.

(note: the bonus doll is exclusive ONLY to dolls in this post-- it doesn't count for cosplay dolls!)

each doll is a pixelated form of a pre-existing doll; to see their character profiles, go to KIMMIDOLL.COM

2OO gold each.
User Image

no limiteds at the moment.
User Image
want your very own kimmidoll? order a custom!

customs are going to be open when i have free time to pixel.
            please only order a custom when slots are open. also, with customs, do NOT send a trade before my approval.

SLOTS ARE open / CLOSED
            O1 closed
            O2 closed

no set price, minimum offer is 5OO gold though. : )

custom order form
            PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE FORM ON TO THE THREAD
            try to be as descriptive as possible to ensure a beautiful, unique doll!
            if you're not specific, i will have more artistic license and will do my own thing accordingly, which might not be to your preference.
            but also be realistic-- they are tiny 31x50 pixels, i can't add too much on to them without being cluttered. *___n*

[IMG]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/flourishingx/customorder.png[/IMG]
            [list][list][size=11][color=#C17878][who this order will be sent to »][/color] [WRITE USERNAME HERE]
            [color=#C17878][name your doll! »][/color] [GIVE HER ANY NAME YOU'D LIKE AND WRITE IT HERE]
            [color=#C17878][hair colour »][/color] [WRITE HAIR COLOUR HERE]
            [color=#C17878][hair accessories (optional) »][/color] [WRITE ANY HAIR ACCESSORIES HERE]
            [color=#C17878][eye/skin/lip colours »][/color] [WRITE EYE/SKIN/LIP COLOURS HERE, IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY, I WILL CHOOSE ACCORDINGLY]
            [color=#C17878][kimono colour »][/color] [WRITE KIMONO COLOUR HERE]
            [color=#C17878][kimono design »][/color] [HEARTS ON SLEEVES, SWIRLS AT BOTTOM, STRIPES, WRITE IT ALL HERE!]
            [color=#C17878][anything else »][/color] [ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOUR DOLL? PUT IT HERE!]
            [color=#C17878][bribe »][/color] [PLEASE WRITE BRIBE HERE!]
            [/size][/list][/list]
User Image
thank you to all you lovely owners! heart

● = for every repeat order
            ♥ = tipped
            » = this order was placed for them
            ! = owns the mieko doll

Azuyre
            H e l l o P a n d u h
            Saint Drogo
            Grunola
            Vanilla Blitz
            purrrplekitty ♥ ●
            Gwillianna
            purplis
            Viet_Dollz
            riciaraye
            abcdeummm !
            x-enchanted_dream-x !
            gwendoIyn !
            Tyuiki ! ♥
            Sedated-And-More-Confused ! ♥
            User444555 ! ♥ ●
            N E R D_lovee ! ♥
            Suki Nagayo
            Random Fan Girl 408 ! ♥ ●
            Swell Sundae ! ♥
              » smile into the chaos ! ● ♥
              » zhucie !
            this is delicious ! ♥
              » o w l e t t e
            Jalakins ! ● ♥
            Nouurie ! ♥ ●
            Xia Asuka ! ♥
            Puddinguin
            KageFiendBaka
            cutediana900 ♥ ! ●●●
            mink tea
            The . Demonic . Angel ! ♥
            Louile ! ♥
            Illusei ! ♥
            doodle-sky ! ♥
            mtan134 ! ♥
            Witch_Kitty666
            skele sheep
            Neurotic Silhouette
            BerryDots ! ♥
            Xx_Winter_Regret_xX
            i l o v e p e a r y ! ♥
            jordan woahh ! ♥
            hitomispouken ! ♥
            Chemille ! ♥
            x - S h i k y o ! ♥
            Clok ! ♥
            Angel Heart__love_love
            obviously obvious
            Heartbreak Lane ! ♥
            Angelic Euphoria ! ♥ ●
            every bird
              » GRAY - - s k ii e s !
            Reoca ! ♥
            Jay Wayne ! ♥
            -Blue_Innocense- ! ♥
            followthemoose ! ♥
            Serethielle
            Evelin333
            Drink More Beer ! ♥
            Jacob is awesome ! ♥ ●
            b l u m i ! ♥
            shiny garbodor ! ♥
            Kurojochu
            Alice in ZombiiLand ! ♥
            Flippit
            Milky mint Tea ! ♥
            Melanie_charlotte
            S t r a w b e r r y Yuri ! ♥
            edlynbot ! ♥
            CandiiRose ! ♥
            CeriseVeniceLovesYou ! ♥
            XRadioactive-MuffinX ! ♥
              » Cinnuint !
            Nelesia ! ♥
            makiony
            followthemoose
            xXDragon_345Xx ! ♥
            Xx_KuKuMaLu_xX ! ♥
            Omiekins ! ♥
            Angel Heart__love_love ! ♥
            iKira Moe !
questions-that-are-not-frequently-asked-but-i-feel-the-need-to-address them-anyway
if i order three cosplay dolls & two regular dolls, will i recieve the mieko doll?
            no, the bonus mieko doll is only applicable for a one-order purchase of 5 (or more) of the regular, 200 gold-priced dolls. ^^
User Image
other shops and such to be listed here~
            PLEASE POST IN THE SHOP WITH YOUR THREAD'S 88x31 PIXEL BUTTON ( ONLY ACCEPTING THAT SIZE ).

my buttons
copy the code beneath either image to link me back ^____^

without text
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.68821807/][img]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/flourishingx/button.png[/img][/url]

with text
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.68821807/][img]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/flourishingx/project.png[/img][/url]

visit these places!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
heart
OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas