Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love?

LUUUUUUUV 1 100.0% [ 1965 ]
Total Votes:[ 1965 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2195 2196 2197 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome
Relax, Enjoy~

B E L í && C A F é History
B E L í && C A F é was created by Animejet back in May of 2007
and ran it gloriously for a good year before opening a charity on top of being in college full time.
It was then she decided to pass on the shop to a friend who didn’t fair too well with it.
Displeased with the shop being closed once more Animejet decided to auction off the shop
and in the end Kiwi Hatake won.

2020 Note;
It's been 12 years since I laid claim to this shop
and I still come back time to time to look back at it all.
I stopped being able to keep up with the shop and Gaia itself has grown quiet too
but my friends remain else where so
thanks Gaia for the many good years and friends that came along!

CREDITS
ALL B E L í && C A F é pixels and graphics are made by AnimeJet
With the exception of Kiwi Hatake edited a few of her bases with her permission.

Shop is owned by Kiwi Hatake.

Orders are filled by Kiwi Hatake.
With the past help of Friday_Dora, TinyAngelSelphie, and Pugnacious Banana.

L o r d K i w i d r o p is Kiwi Hatake's mule.

UPDATES
Wheee

»»12/3/2020; stopped by just to give the shop a little love.
            I seem to have lost previous updates during an update years ago LOL

shop is temporally open to give people a chance to experience the classic mini shop!
            so enjoy it while you can

ALSO prices have changed from gold to PLATINUM

RULES of CONDUCT
Obey them.

»» Follow ToS & Mini Shop Regulations at all times!
            »» Respect.
            »» Do not steal/resell/edit/heavily reference pixels
            »» READ instructions before ordering or risk cancellation of order
            »» Do not cancel trade.
            »» Give credit by linking back to here
            »» Save images & HOST THEM YOURSELF
            »» Have fun!

FAQS
You have questions, I have answers.

»» Can you make me a custom?
            I can do simple recolors with Animejet’s permission, preferably you can visit her DA and commission her.

»» Can you teach me to pixel?
            No I can't, I'm not much of an artist as it stands. (Remember folks I won this shop in an auction!)

»» What is heavily referencing?
            It's when you create something very similar to what you're using as a reference. I consider it theft, please create your own unique art!

»» Can edit my order?
            I rather you not exceptions being adding your name to a meal, using for decorative post formats, profiles, signatures etc etc… remember to give credit!

»» Is there a limit to how many meal sets I can order?
            Nope! Order as many as you want (and can afford).

»» Can I order everything in a meal set?
            No. Never again.

»» Why was my order cancel/not filled?
            Unfilled orders are usually due to mistakes within the order like placing it when shop is closed or forgetting to send trade. Make sure to follow the instructions!

»» Why am I on ignore/Black Listed?
            You should PM Kiwi Hatake about it, good chance it deals with art theft or general rudeness.

»» Why did you raise the prices?
            Gold(platinum??) is much easier to gain compared to when the shop first started, the prices now are not much higher so nothing to sweat over for now.

»» The images were deleted!
            I only have hosting thanks to the generosity of NSkalie, because of that I will now be deleting orders after x amount of time. Save them, host them yourself please.

BLACK LIST
        Those that can not order here or even post(because Kiwi holds grudges).
        Note; not everyone on the ignore list is displayed, only those that don't know when to give up.

Poisonous Donut / IH8TWILIGHTFANGALS / Rainbow-Electric-Guitar
        Azuki Uzumaki / xXNetherworld OverlordXx
        Sweenys_Revenge

People listed generally have stole/edited/extremely rude among other reasons.
HOW to ORDER
Coming for a snack, or a larger meal?

There are two ways to order your yummy food from Belí:
Individually and in Meal Sets.

Individually

»»When you order individually, you use the form marked Individual Orders.
          »»You receive each piece in it's own .gif file.
          »»They will come with a transparent background unless requested to have a white one.
          »»They will come without their signs underneath them.
          »»They cannot come with a name.

Meal Sets

»»When you order a meal set, you use the form marked Meal Sets.
          »»You will be selecting pieces to put into one bigger .gif like a meal.
          »» They will come with a transparent background unless requested not to.
          »»There are 3 pre-priced sets:
              Basic - 720p (1 Item from the Beverages Menu, 1 Item from the Main Course Menu, 1 Item from the Appetizers Menu)
              Deluxe - 1200p (1 Item from the Beverages Menu, 2 Items from the Main Course Menu, 2 Items from the Appetizers Menu)
              Feast - 2450p (2 Items from the Beverages Menu, 4 Items from the Main Course Menu, 4 Items from the Appetizers Menu)

»»You can also make your own set with whatever you want (Custom), the price will just be the items added together.

Misc.
Truffles can come with candy cups if you'd like, either in white or black cups. =)
ORDERING
If you have questions, ask BEFORE you order. =)

Instructions:
»» Only order when the shop is open! (Always stated in the thread title)
»» Fill out a form make sure to have the right total and POST IN THE TOPIC no PMs!
»» Send a trade to "L o r d K i w i d r o p" with the page number!
»» L o r d K i w i d r o p will accept ONCE, you complete your side!
»» Order will be sent and trade then will be completed.
»» Save orders to your own server!

Individual Orders

[size=24][color=#78e8ba][b]DING DING! Individual Order![/b][/size]
[size=11][b]Recipient:[/b]
[b]Truffles:[/b] (Name of truffle, and if you'd like a candy cup in black or white as well)
[b]Assorted Chocolates:[/b]
[b]Cookies:[/b]
[b]Donuts:[/b]
[b]Tea Sandwiches:[/b]
[b]Cheesecakes:[/b]
[b]Cakes:[/b]
[b]Pies:[/b]
[b]Cupcakes:[/b]
[b]Cold Treats:[/b]
[b]Drinks:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
[/size]

Meal Sets

[size=24][color=#F0D581][b]DING DING! Meal Set Order![/b][/size]
[size=11][b]Recipient:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] (Basic/Deluxe/Feast/Custom)
[b]Appetizer:[/b]
[b]Main Course:[/b]
[b]Beverage:[/b]
[b]Any Specifications:[/b] (If you have any requests for layouts or want a name on a specific place, please be very specific and put it here.)
[b]Total:[/b]
[/size]
LIMITED
Special unique items that are for sale for a short time!
Owners

None.

MENU: APPETIZERS
Items are sold sans the signage and watermarks

Truffles; - 160p each; 2400p set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Assorted Chocolates; - 120p each; 720p set

Cookies; - 240p each; 2880p set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Donuts; - 250p each; 6000p set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tea Sandwiches; - 260p each; 1040p set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MENU: MAIN COURSE

Cheesecakes; - 450p each; 2700p set

Cakes;

Special Cakes - 350p each; 2100p set

Regular Cakes - 320p each; 5120p set
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pies; - 310p each; 930p set

Cupcakes; - 340p each; 3060p set

Cold Treats;

Special Shaved Ice - 350p each; 1050p set

Shaved Ice - 320p each; 1920p set
MENU: BEVERAGES

Hot Drinks - 280p each; 1680p set

Milk Shakes - 300p each; 1800p set

Boba Drinks - 270p each; 1620p set

The price for EVERYTHING** is, 39,820p as seen HERE.

**(this include both sets of paper cups for the truffles, with only ONE set of truffles it's 35,020p)
PAST CUSTOMERS
A great big THANKS to all my customers!
Customers since December 3, 2020
Older lists can be found here.

<3 = Tipper~
# = Repeats~
bold = Has ordered everything~

ice_dust, Kaldeagirl <3, Shaded Penumbra <3,

12/11/2020
LINK ME
Help spread the joy!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42027949/][img]http://belicafe.helloshouho.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BUTTON.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42027949/][img]http://belicafe.helloshouho.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BUTTON2.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT
Visit these shops cause I say so! =)
If you would like to exchange links please PM it to me!
Only Accepting 88x31 banners!
I'm hesitated with new shops, please don't be offended!
Shops closed/hiatus will be removed, will add back if the shop returns!

Oh :'c No one

PAST LIMITEDS
You can never order these again!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OWNERS
1.Appeal 2.Kiwi Hatake 3.shugarpocky 4.Remikan 5.guessboynosya
6.Naeyru 7.Heartage 8.Nagahashi_Miharu 9.[ falling`star ] 10.ElizaLena
11.[[StrawberryXGashes]] 12.lylstarryazngurl 13.Kiamani Fontine 14.pictorialism 15.regalwily
16.l i l h y p a k a t 17.Korosuki 18.[Hyde] 19.Moriko Omori 20.sui l o v e 21.The Grey Sanctuary

OWNERS
1.Remikan
2.Hyde
3.Appeal
4.Kiamani Fontine
5.[ falling`star ] and [[StrawberryXGashes]]
6.ElizaLena
7.Azuriano
8.Rymus & Vilyana
9.Kiwi Hatake (I made myself one :'D)
10.Raiu-Chan
11.The Grey Sanctuary

OWNERS
1.ElizaLena 2.Appeal 3.SKaleido Star 4.Remikan 5.Kiwi Hatake
6.Lady Pyre 7.Slumbersome 8.Taerar Licorne 9.d i z k o t a z t i k 10.Meigumii
11.[ falling`star ] 12.[[StrawberryXGashes]] 13.SilentRedemption 14.Azuriano 15.Kiamani Fontine
16.iXangel 17.Heartage 18.Lady Solarius 19.lylstarryazngurl 20.Naeyru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces