...WTF? 0.2920741989882 29.2% [ 866 ]
Lol, loser. 0.14198988195616 14.2% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 2965 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Is it me or is Dr. Singh not looking to hot? (Feeling Well)
Notice her expression dureing the last three evolution anouncements. Her face turned from a smile to a neutral look and then to a D; look.
Maybe just maybe she's turning into a monster too... DUN DUN DUUUN! Although I think we might need to wait at least till next week to be postive that she is.

Edit: Looking at Timmy at his more recent stage makes me think he's turning into something more like an imp then an zombie. Pluse he's showing signs of nonzombie behavor.
A lot of people have said Timmy's evolution is scary...now that I've seen the evolution phases overtime...and in this thread as a list...
I'm like gosh damn...he is scary...
eek
*Prepare yourselves, it's a paragraph!*

I think Dr. Singh is going to be 'infected' and start to mutate too since she's been bit. I've been reading the G-Corp Labtech's journals, (just like several other Gaians have), and some of them mentioned some things I want to bring up. The only problem is that I can't remember what came from which labtech's journals, ( darn my memory! ><; ), but I know that it's been said since I read and re-read them everyday. I can remember a labtech saying that the contents in the barrel were very similar to what The Experiment is made of, so Timmy could have been exposed to The Experiment itself, that may be what's inside the barrel. Also, some labtechs said things about hoping no one gets 'bit' or 'bitten'. I think that getting bit spreads 'it', what's happening to Timmy, I think it's something like a disease. Now, I know it's not an illness because there's a 'beast' in his brain according to the labtechs and everyone else, but I think it can spread something like one, if someone gets bit they get a 'beast' in their brain too, so Dr. Singh might start mutating too. That's also a reason why I think she's not smiling anymore, because she might know that something bad is going to happen to her, just like Timmy.

If anyone's curious and hasn't read it yet, this is the link to the labtech's journal who is supposed to be 'studying' Timmy, he hasn't updated in a while though. >_> (This is Labtech 316)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=17642293&u=10663536
Timmy might not be a zombie, but probably does have a parasite living and growing inside of his skull. He was in a G-Corp barrel, and I noticed that G-Corp is back on the map (le gasp!). He could start a plot update, in some way. Maybe the parasite itself may be sold as a evolving item (dunno if that was said before). He's not a zombie, but he does eat flesh, and the Doctor attempts to stop him from feeding on the living. The Parasite might come out, it's possible that in time it'll happen. Timmy's arms got notably longer, which can mean his legs might no longer have use in the future.

Shirtless Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
i think that just like a tape worm slowly eats you inside out the parasite inside of Timmy is acting as a tape worm but add the factor of his brain and pretty much the all means timmy's head is slowly being eaten alive. with the horn and things the as i shall say 'tape worm' is reproducing and it's lavae is taking over his head as well. the reason he probaby eats bodys is because he needs to feed what is living inside of him.
here is a new, ugly brain scan bye urs truly!!!!
User Image
does anyone think that bite timmy gave had eggs in it?????

Shirtless Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
XxXInferno_EclipseXxX
here is a new, ugly brain scan bye urs truly!!!!
User Image
does anyone think that bite timmy gave had eggs in it?????
maybe
I bet he's just going through puberty.
ddtrinketbb
I bet he's just going through puberty.

who? Timmy or brain slug?
I think Timmy is just gettin' a cool new hairstyle.
The horn is just a piece of flair. 3nodding
Check Media 3 in the Data section. We have some Timmy-related Lanzer quotes now, thanks to Nawat Cooper. 3nodding

Psst...there will be skins?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Alaric Martin
Check Media 3 in the Data section. We have some Timmy-related Lanzer quotes now, thanks to Nawat Cooper. 3nodding

Psst...there will be skins?

Ooooh, cool! *goes to read Lanzer stuff*

Beloved Cutie-Pie

*comes back* Ooooh, new skins! I know a couple of my friends will be happy to hear this.
Lanzer quote? New skins?

WHEEEEERRRREEEE?
The timmy mutation thing is the main thing that made me even look at the evolving item announcments...Until I started using the cash shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff