This poll closed on April 25, 2018.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yeah, whenever I click on the "NEW TOPIC" button, I feel ready for the world of Gaia!
Then I think, is it actually on topic?
Then I exited out the page. ; n;

So GCD, do you lose your nerve when Making Topics?

But we must go deeper! Do you think NPCs and Staff lose their nerve too?
I don't know how with NPCs, but I bet it happens.

B/W2 is coming this Fall, is your body ready for it?

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I don't really lose my nerve, but sometimes, my thoughts go away. QQ

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I almost never post my own topics because I second guess myself way too often.
I've only made a handful of topics during my years on Gaia. (I get so nervous! *shaky hands*)
After they're made, I usually don't like visiting them because I'm worried people will express disgust for my threads IN my threads.
It's kind of sad now that I think about it!

The only thread I ever kept up with was my fanthread for Hatsya in the GCD a while back.
It seemed to do alright with Hatsya fans, which was a relief. User Image

Wheezing Smoker

Yeah, sense most of the topics I think of are really "Let's talk about Deja Vu~" topics in disguise. twisted

Beloved Perfectionist

i cant make a topics worth balls gonk

its sad really, i think i have a good idea then by the time im done and post it im like "dear god what have i done emotion_donotwant "

also i cant take criticism well lol.

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can't even remember the last time I made a topic.

My internal monologue goes all crazy!

"Really, that's the topic you are posting?! Who cares about that, plus you probably spelled three fourths of the words wrong and used bad grammar, now the crazies are going to tear you apart. Is that really what you want to be remembered for?

Oh, backspacing are you? Second guessing yourself? Yeah, that's what I thought! You should just cancel and go find somewhere to lurk."

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
User ImageI honestly feel like the only reason you made this topic was for the sake of making a topic.

I've been Darkwired

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Interesting. I don't recall ever losing my nerve. I have stopped making a topic halfway because I realized my topic was boring. xP
No I tend not to make a topic when I suffer the earth shattering crisis of not being able to think of a decent topic lol

Dapper Flip-Flopper

I can't a topic end of.
I always think about it but then as I'm making it end up discussing it elsewhere and get lazy

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i always end up wondering if it's good topic material when i go to make a topic....i mean just because i think it is, doesn't mean the rest of you will right?

I always get an odd feeling when i've made a rather successful thread (which is rare for me, most of mine never exceed 2-3 pages at most) and i post in someone else's thread lol. It just feels really strange to me lol

~Eva

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
delicatedisarray
I can't even remember the last time I made a topic.

My internal monologue goes all crazy!

"Really, that's the topic you are posting?! Who cares about that, plus you probably spelled three fourths of the words wrong and used bad grammar, now the crazies are going to tear you apart. Is that really what you want to be remembered for?

Oh, backspacing are you? Second guessing yourself? Yeah, that's what I thought! You should just cancel and go find somewhere to lurk."

LOL i verbally talk to myself when i make topics XD

I'm always scared to make topics because I know someone will tear me a new one if i make the slightest mistake. No joke, I've had that happen, a long time ago I made a thread and people thought i'd been hacked because my grammar was bad and my spelling of gaia characters names was so screwed up lol. The grammar Nazi's jumped on me redface

Fluffy Trash

I have to think twice or three times before posting anything. I don't like posting anything without giving it some thought.

I honestly think you posted this topic for the sake of posting, but that's just me. At least it's something about Gaia.
Meh. I've never posted a topic except when I need help. Don't want a storm of down thumbs coming my way.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chromatic Bird
User ImageI honestly feel like the only reason you made this topic was for the sake of making a topic.

I've been Darkwired

Talk to the hand man.
talk2hand
We all make topics to make topics sometimes. GCD is a little slow with new topics today anyway. Half the day is gone!

This is a pretty interesting topic anyway. People rarely ask about how people feel about making topics..mostly it's about whether you post or not (responding to a topic vs lurking). Probably because people jump to the sorts of conclusions like you do razz

I don't lose nerves or anything but sometimes I just don't feel like responding to people so I'll type out a topic, then I'll "X" out of it.

Oh yeah sometimes I don't think a small thing is worth making a topic about...it gets REALLY EERIE when a lot of topics in the GCD have your name on it. So I'll post it in the GCD guild now biggrin

Like that one topic about lite fishes, the MP anomaly, and spoiling the user item contest for all ya'll days before it was announced 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff