This poll closed on April 25, 2018.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
There have been times I want to make a topic then decide against it due to the idea that they wouldn't be well received.

Nerd

I almost always lose my nerve.I reread everything and I tend to think I just sound dumb. ; n ;
Eventually I may get the nerve to start making topics but until then I'm just gonna float around everyone else's posting when I have an opinion.

Heroic Mage

Hell, that happens to me when replying to a topic! gonk

Sometimes, I feel that my response sounds stupid and I just leave the thread without saying anything.

It's probably why I never make topics, and just tend to lurk.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I'm just lazy. *thumbs up* Gutsy, but lazy. I'd say I'm a good topic creator because I'm definitely interested in nurturing and maintaining conversation... but I rarely feel the need to bring up subjects myself.

Rainbow Lover

I get paranoid out of my mind about the <3 </3 system. I get ashamed of every single thread I make. If I don't get <3 it's not good enough, if I get </3 it's not good enough and I'll flat out close it. I much rather not make topics than have to go through that.

One problem I have is that once you chose one or if you misclick you can't undo it. You go to a thread that you love and is amazing, accidentally </3 and now you feel horrible.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Diet Poison
Hell, that happens to me when replying to a topic! gonk

Sometimes, I feel that my response sounds stupid and I just leave the thread without saying anything.

It's probably why I never make topics, and just tend to lurk.

This.

Who knows how many posts I've typed only to not post it, or change it several times before posting.

Versatile Man-Lover

Way too often.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nope! Only twice have I had a topic moved and for one of those times it was a good reason.

The other time kinda made me a little miffed.

But live and learn I say.

Past that--who cares if people on the internet whom you will likely never meet judge the hell out of you?

IOf they judge you harshly, chances are they are total dicks. And in that case, ********.

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

lol yeahh. I usually make threads in the mini shops but I get nervous wondering what kind of replies/people it'll get...

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Adamen
Ping of Death
I rarely post topics. I feel like I'm drawing unnecessary attention for myself.

What the heck question gonk
Yes, well... I prefer to stay in the background. Making a thread also entails responsibilities. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff