Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer

*laughs* Would...but I don't have one. Never have. *shrugs* Guess I'm just to much woman or to scary not sure which but eh it's okay. It's all down to you. You'll have to do it for your girlfriend it's a question the world must have answered! *giggles*

Really? I thought for sure you had a harem of slave boys already.

Enlightened Seeker

13,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Signature Look 250
MARK! Get your yum_onigiri in here!

3X Detention for all Gaia staff for retiring MMOs please!
(ZOMG,HoC, and 4 more too dangerous to be named)

Suspension for all other help developing new ones!

And ban the CEO of Gaia from his precious paycheck!!!!!

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

*laughs* Would...but I don't have one. Never have. *shrugs* Guess I'm just to much woman or to scary not sure which but eh it's okay. It's all down to you. You'll have to do it for your girlfriend it's a question the world must have answered! *giggles*

Sadly nope. I seem to only reach "buddy" or "cool female friend" lvl. *shrugs* I'm not really complaining though I've had some awesome friends out of it and would trade them for anything.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Sadly nope. I seem to only reach "buddy" or "cool female friend" lvl. *shrugs* I'm not really complaining though I've had some awesome friends out of it and would trade them for anything.

Ok. *trades you a stack of pancakes for your friends*

Yay! I have friends now!

Loiterer

Desirable Sex Symbol

I guess you could classify me as one of the 'School Rebels' or somethin'....

Non-School colors, shirt undone, hat, loose tie, boots, and some smokes.

Yeah. What is school? rofl

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Yay! I have friends now!

*anime falls* OMG yeah it was a long day yesterday. I meant I would NOT trade them for anything. Wow my god...I give up.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Yay! I have friends now!

*anime falls* OMG yeah it was a long day yesterday. I meant I would NOT trade them for anything. Wow my god...I give up.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. But you still want some pancakes?

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Yay! I have friends now!

Mmm...pancakes. I like good pancakes. Sure. That would be nice. ^_^

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

Excellent, they are almost ready. And only slightly stolen.

*serves you a plate of pancakes with a selection of syrups, including real maple syrup and several fruit syrups.*

So you told me to watch Death Parade right? (and another thing that started with S, shaki?) But what about other anime or movies, that aren't quite so new and might be on netflix, what classics do you like?

Have you seen Gone Girl? (it is kinda new, it was out last year)

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

*serves you a plate of pancakes with a selection of syrups, including real maple syrup and several fruit syrups.*

So you told me to watch Death Parade right? (and another thing that started with S, shaki?) But what about other anime or movies, that aren't quite so new and might be on netflix, what classics do you like?

*quickly ties on a bib and holds knife and fork* READY!!! *drools* Yummy...

*blink blink* Uh...wasn't me. I don't know Death Parade though I've seen pictures of it on here in people's sigs but I know nothing about it really. *blink blink* I don't think so... Uh I'm more of the classic-ish really. I mean like Rurouni Kenshi, uh...Fate is new..ish... Or Burst Angel I think that's about as new as I get except for a few movies like um...oh god... Children Who Chase Lost Voices, his work is good. That's just off the top of my tired head at least anime wise.

*blinks* Nope never seen it I think I might of heard of it but didn't really catch my interesting.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

*blink blink* Uh...wasn't me. I don't know Death Parade though I've seen pictures of it on here in people's sigs but I know nothing about it really. *blink blink* I don't think so... Uh I'm more of the classic-ish really. I mean like Rurouni Kenshi, uh...Fate is new..ish... Or Burst Angel I think that's about as new as I get except for a few movies like um...oh god... Children Who Chase Lost Voices, his work is good. That's just off the top of my tired head at least anime wise.

*blinks* Nope never seen it I think I might of heard of it but didn't really catch my interesting.

Darn, I guess Its because I drink so much and talk to so many. Ah well. So how is the yummy pancakes?

Gone Girl is pretty good. Its made by the same guy who did Alien 3 (my favorite of the aliens movies) and Fight Club. You should give it a try, even if you don't think it's what you'll like... hmm... and if you don't like it, you can blame me.

What's burst angel about? I've seen Children who chase lost voices, but it got returned to the library before I could finish it. So I saw about half... They went underwater.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

Darn, I guess Its because I drink so much and talk to so many. Ah well. So how is the yummy pancakes?

Gone Girl is pretty good. Its made by the same guy who did Alien 3 (my favorite of the aliens movies) and Fight Club. You should give it a try, even if you don't think it's what you'll like... hmm... and if you don't like it, you can blame me.

What's burst angel about? I've seen Children who chase lost voices, but it got returned to the library before I could finish it. So I saw about half... They went underwater.

*chuckles* Eh, that's okay it happens. I've done it myself so no worries. *stuffs mouth full of syrup drenched pancakes* Mmmmmm.... *inhales stack and wipes mouth* Yummy!!

I see hm...I might give it a shot we'll see.

Well it starts with them trying to find someone to be their cook. This guy needs money and can cook so he gets hired he's a high school student if I remember correctly. I think there are 4 chicks that well they kind of work to keep the city safe kind of like bounty hunters but not quite. Anyway, Joe.. *points to pic in sig* is usually the one that goes out and does the dirty work. Meg sometimes help but keeps her well best way to say it is human. Eventually you start learning more about Joe and where she was trained and kind of where she comes from and stuff. Ah, so they were just going to the other place it gets pretty crazy after that point. Hope sometime you get to see the whole thing. What I've seen work done by the guy who did that one is pretty good, and always beautiful.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

*chuckles* Eh, that's okay it happens. I've done it myself so no worries. *stuffs mouth full of syrup drenched pancakes* Mmmmmm.... *inhales stack and wipes mouth* Yummy!!

Well it starts with them trying to find someone to be their cook. This guy needs money and can cook so he gets hired he's a high school student if I remember correctly. I think there are 4 chicks that well they kind of work to keep the city safe kind of like bounty hunters but not quite. Anyway, Joe.. *points to pic in sig* is usually the one that goes out and does the dirty work. Meg sometimes help but keeps her well best way to say it is human. Eventually you start learning more about Joe and where she was trained and kind of where she comes from and stuff. Ah, so they were just going to the other place it gets pretty crazy after that point. Hope sometime you get to see the whole thing. What I've seen work done by the guy who did that one is pretty good, and always beautiful.

I remember it now. It had a giant truck that looked like the kind of thing that would ether turn into a robot or be used as maintenance for a giant robot. They lived in it. Don't remember much more than that, and a few scenes.

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

I remember it now. It had a giant truck that looked like the kind of thing that would ether turn into a robot or be used as maintenance for a giant robot. They lived in it. Don't remember much more than that, and a few scenes.

*chuckles and nods* Yup, that be it. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces