Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dunno if I made the cut. My laptop time doesn't always synch up with gaiaonline's. But oh well.

Partying Wildcat

II ChibiRabbit II
*secretly follows every school girl who tries to get my crush's attention* >D

I'm bored.
*puts a knife in your hand and continues to watch you follow the other school girls.*

You've just been upgraded to Yandere Class!

Hygienic Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
I hope I look properly studious. At least I have a properly dressed hotdog.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Crimson Baronessa
Madam Chai
The Crimson Baronessa
junglevine
*hem HEM* Finally this Dean is a man I can respect.
None of this newfangled softy nonsense.
*grumbles inaudibly*
Grhmmn, is it time for those rabblerousers to be back in school already?
Better shuffle out to blather on about the history of the mole people wars to a room full of squirts who don't give a monkey's chin what I have to say.
Maybe hide in the office just a little longer.

Madam Chai
Surprise pop quiz to see what the students remembered from last year? emotion_awesome

The Baronessa Speaks

NO. NO SURPRISE POP QUIZ! I haven't studied enough for this!! I don't even know about mole people I thought they were a myth I'm so doomed! ;__;

•·.·´¯`·.·❀ ❈ ❀·.·´¯`·.·•

Oh, such wisdom!

Just make it up as you go along! 4laugh 4laugh The "F" on my report stands for FAntastic! emotion_awesome

The Baronessa Speaks

My mother said the 'F' stands for 'fool'. ;__; I... I guess I could make it up. I suppose... if you're a mole you must live underground. And are probably blind...

Oh, such wisdom!

Or you could always copy the answers from the teacher's answer sheet that may or may not have been stolen when he wasn't looking. ninja

Creeper Kitten

14,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The Crimson Baronessa
Averi Zarique
I am going to go take a shower to get todays grossness off me. And to see if the plumber fixed the drain....ugh

The Baronessa Speaks

Have a nice shower! And I hope he did! :3

Oh, such wisdom!
He didnt crying My landlord is stupid for not making sure the poor plumber can get what he needs.

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
We won't know until tomorrow who won. So I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone!! smile

Cuddly Puppy

Kain-Senpai
Fantastic! heart What's your graduating year? Perhaps you can give some insight on your experiences with Gaia Academy with the Freshman class? emotion_c8

Yep. Next year.
Hmm. Most of the people can be very friendly, but you will bump into a troll or two. >w< Just remember to have fun and make lots of friends. 3nodding

Mysterious Trickster

IVIiku
My Tea Addiction
All the school themed backgrounds are either all have no listings or they're waaay too expensive for me crying gonk
ouch~
thank god i happen to have mine before this~

Your avatar is from Vampire Knight, correct? It's been a while since I've read the manga.

Bloodthirsty Hunter

The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The shark clears her throat.

"I am of the species 'Carcharodon Sapien', or a bipedal great-white shark. I'm like most sharks being present in most major ocean waters ranging from a sea level ranging from 0 to 300 meters and generally located within specific warm water locations. Being a bipedal shark I have a set of oxygen capable lungs as well as oxygen filtering gills. While I prefer an aquatic environment the school has an internal water river that is acclimated to the needs of other bipedal sharks or normal sharks. Being of a 'Sapien' I am much smaller than a traditional shark of my species but am no less deadly because of it."

The Baronessa Speaks

o_o Oh that is so cool. I love how you're such a well rounded and interesting shark! So, are the normal colors the ones that you're displaying? I'm presuming fresh water? Because most rivers are freshwater - though, I think there are a few salt water. Who was the first bipedal shark?

Oh, such wisdom!

Sharks are notoriously poor at hand-writing as we come from an environment that does not support the written word as is possible on surface, and ink is very difficult to put on paper. As such I can not offer an explanation to who was the first bipedal shark and how long ago it occurred, but I can state that I'm the most publicly known species in the local area. My colors are indeed a unique variety as most are of a much less varied tone, however my town is also augmented somewhat by local light sources. Most other public sharks are not of the same species as myself and sport long black tails, and most resemble humans in almost every other fashion. The few others that carry my same tail color are also more human in style and dress.

The Baronessa Speaks

Wow - you really are a fascinating person! :3 Well, shark. I think all this information is very useful! Thank you for sharing! I must scamper off to bed, though. It's nearly 2am here and I'm just fiddling around for no reason. ^_^; Have a lovely evening, darling! Thank you for sharing. ^^

Oh, such wisdom!

This shark will allow you access to your dorms to abide by the school curfew, and will be readily available for future contact and questions if necessary.

Creeper Kitten

14,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leonidas Peridot
Averi Zarique
Pretty!

Thank you! heart Best of luck to you in the contest, and... oh my gosh, fluffy animals! emotion_kirakira *pets each one*
~all de kittehs purr and smother you with kitty loves~

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nightmares_Shadow13
Madam Chai
Nightmares_Shadow13
Madam Chai
Nightmares_Shadow13
Lol, well in college, I hung out in a place aptly named the nerd lounge so I met and made friends with a looooooot of people from there who were just as weird as me and in high school, I could talk with everyone, but because of some of my classes and clubs I was in, I made friends with people as weird as me. I mean hell, I co-started a club where we took PVC pipe, wrapped it up in foam and duct tape and then we'd beat each other up with it xd

You too? I mean man..... I would try to start one up but I don't know if I'd have time with all the maintenance that is needed with running rps when I'm already participating in one and running another not to mentino my stupid work life. xp

Sounds like you had an awesome highschool and college. That pvc pipe battle..oh man, tha's something I'd have loved. emotion_kirakira . I enjoyed college, but my highschool was very clique-y; it was small and I was the chick who didn't quite fit in XD

I feel ya with the RPs. I have one steady RP partner and that's about all I can handle. I do so love when a RP is really flowing though and we stay up all night cuz we're having too much fun to fall asleep. Ah, weekends emotion_bigheart
Yeah, it was freaking amazing. But my high school was big so there were a lot of people and thus a lot of diversity.

I wish I could stay up all night, but life doesn't let me. I tell ya, it sucks growing up. But I'm doing what I love so I can't reallly complain

That's why I loved college so much- huge campus in the city, everyone kinda just did their own thing and went their own way. And there were plenty of weirdos to hang with! mrgreen

And good night, enjoy work! Haha, that's a funny thing to say XD Most peops don't like it- its awesome you do though. t's the weekend for me, so...I'm gonna stay up 'til I crash. ^^
Psh, I'm not going to bed right now, actually just got home from work and I actually have tomorrow off so I'm gonna fight the sleep like there is no tomorrow. xD And yeah, I love that I love what I do. It's rare people can do that so I feel really lucky.

^.^ That's what I'm doing. It's...1 30 am my time, but I'm still wide awake like eek My job...eh, it has its ups and downs...it pays the bills, can't say I'm overly fond of it though XD

Creeper Kitten

14,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AHyperOwl
Averi Zarique
AHyperOwl
Averi Zarique
AHyperOwl
Hoo can tell me the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow? Anyone? Anywhere? Anyhoo?
African or European swallow?

Hoo knows? I'm calculating flight trajectories. And just wondering alowld.
"The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour." according to style.org article by Jonathan Corum. That kind of math is waaaaaay beyond me.

*attempting study student goodieness haha* How's I'm a doin'? :p

You get an "A" for research effort. However, your grammar is hoorrendous. ;D
Tee hee~

Divine Muse

-I realise this isn't as stunning as many others among the entries, but hey, I gave it a shot for once!-
emotion_yatta

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
miss pudding pop
The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The shark clears her throat.

"I am of the species 'Carcharodon Sapien', or a bipedal great-white shark. I'm like most sharks being present in most major ocean waters ranging from a sea level ranging from 0 to 300 meters and generally located within specific warm water locations. Being a bipedal shark I have a set of oxygen capable lungs as well as oxygen filtering gills. While I prefer an aquatic environment the school has an internal water river that is acclimated to the needs of other bipedal sharks or normal sharks. Being of a 'Sapien' I am much smaller than a traditional shark of my species but am no less deadly because of it."

The Baronessa Speaks

o_o Oh that is so cool. I love how you're such a well rounded and interesting shark! So, are the normal colors the ones that you're displaying? I'm presuming fresh water? Because most rivers are freshwater - though, I think there are a few salt water. Who was the first bipedal shark?

Oh, such wisdom!

Sharks are notoriously poor at hand-writing as we come from an environment that does not support the written word as is possible on surface, and ink is very difficult to put on paper. As such I can not offer an explanation to who was the first bipedal shark and how long ago it occurred, but I can state that I'm the most publicly known species in the local area. My colors are indeed a unique variety as most are of a much less varied tone, however my town is also augmented somewhat by local light sources. Most other public sharks are not of the same species as myself and sport long black tails, and most resemble humans in almost every other fashion. The few others that carry my same tail color are also more human in style and dress.

The Baronessa Speaks

Wow - you really are a fascinating person! :3 Well, shark. I think all this information is very useful! Thank you for sharing! I must scamper off to bed, though. It's nearly 2am here and I'm just fiddling around for no reason. ^_^; Have a lovely evening, darling! Thank you for sharing. ^^

Oh, such wisdom!

This shark will allow you access to your dorms to abide by the school curfew, and will be readily available for future contact and questions if necessary.

The Baronessa Speaks

X3 Seriously, I adore you. You clever clever shark. Are you allowed to be friends with the students? Maybe? Can we be friends? I like you. You're very interesting and so very clever!

Oh, such wisdom!

Feline Shapeshifter

Just have to say good bye to my pet before going to class!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff