72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Woohoo!!! *nods* Most likely I've been perfecting my skill and style so yeah I'm here to help when ya need me! ^_^

Great! *tosses your head at minghii*

Keep him/her distracted while I steal the treasure!

Ooo he looks difficult he's got a partner ya know but I'll try.

*blinks and looks up at minghii* How, are you doing. You wouldn't happen to have seen my body running around here would you? Oh...look at that creature behind you. What is it I've never seen anything like it before. *looks back up* You seem strong are you a warrior?

*body goes with you to give you a hand hauling off the treasure*

*hauls off a bag of treasure*

*glances over to your head*

*whispers into your neck* Bite him!

*body helps you to carry off large bag as well as hauling another large back.* .... *Suddenly head smiles and then bites their hand which causes them to shake hand head lets go body snags head out of mid-air.* Run for it I'm not distracting him anymore!!

*puts the bag onto the Randy Rudolph* Ok, hop aboard, it's time to lift off and then we can go spend our ill gotten gains elsewhere.

You get an A in larceny, an A+ in carrying capacity, a B- in stealth, and a B+ in distraction (and I see BIG room for improvement! When you've fully leveled your distraction skill we will have to invent a new letter to come before A and give it a plus too!)

Nebulous Wyvern

19,100 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xo_Vivid
Alpha Kitsune
A sheepish smile worms its way onto the girls face. "Well, to be honest it's weird and foreign, also awfully hard for English speakers to pronounce. Just call me A." She looks to Viv's face. "So where do you want to hang, 'cause I thought you would like me to help you with your pants?"

A smile spreads across my face, "Okay, A. I guess the best place to be is where you'd have the supplies to fix them. Do you have what you need at your house?"

"Basically, all I really need is a needle and some thread. I've got plenty at home Shall we go?" A asks questioningly. (do you mind if I friend you? it's been fun so far)

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Woohoo!!! *nods* Most likely I've been perfecting my skill and style so yeah I'm here to help when ya need me! ^_^

Great! *tosses your head at minghii*

Keep him/her distracted while I steal the treasure!

Ooo he looks difficult he's got a partner ya know but I'll try.

*blinks and looks up at minghii* How, are you doing. You wouldn't happen to have seen my body running around here would you? Oh...look at that creature behind you. What is it I've never seen anything like it before. *looks back up* You seem strong are you a warrior?

*body goes with you to give you a hand hauling off the treasure*

*hauls off a bag of treasure*

*glances over to your head*

*whispers into your neck* Bite him!

*body helps you to carry off large bag as well as hauling another large back.* .... *Suddenly head smiles and then bites their hand which causes them to shake hand head lets go body snags head out of mid-air.* Run for it I'm not distracting him anymore!!

*puts the bag onto the Randy Rudolph* Ok, hop aboard, it's time to lift off and then we can go spend our ill gotten gains elsewhere.

You get an A in larceny, an A+ in carrying capacity, a B- in stealth, and a B+ in distraction (and I see BIG room for improvement! When you've fully leveled your distraction skill we will have to invent a new letter to come before A and give it a plus too!)

*Body swings onto the behind loot and holds it as I hold onto you with one arm. Head sits on top of loot and other arm holds onto loot and you as well.* Whoo. I'm better then I thought kick a**! Lets have some fun! *giggles and rolls back landing in my bodies lap*

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer

*Body swings onto the behind loot and holds it as I hold onto you with one arm. Head sits on top of loot and other arm holds onto loot and you as well.* Whoo. I'm better then I thought kick a**! Lets have some fun! *giggles and rolls back landing in my bodies lap*

What do you tend to do with your booty?

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Shake it what else? *giggles and sticks out tongue. Body shakes from side to side slightly. Head sighs oh you're no fun body.* Oh mostly hoard it but I'll splurge on a few drinks and to pay for good info depending oh and the buying of sharp pointy things I really like those. Other then that yeah...hoard it.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Shake it what else? *giggles and sticks out tongue. Body shakes from side to side slightly. Head sighs oh you're no fun body.* Oh mostly hoard it but I'll splurge on a few drinks and to pay for good info depending oh and the buying of sharp pointy things I really like those. Other then that yeah...hoard it.

Sure your body is fun, you just gave yourself a lap dance. *points to head being juggled in your lap as your body shakes back and forth*

You collect swords? What's a good sword worth? I've been considering making Jim Sterling an offer on his Chainsword. (he's seen holding it at the end of this video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphcEJW-MDA&index=2&list=PLlRceUcRZcK0E1Id3NHchFaxikvCvAVQe

(and the 'hate' speech at the start is a quote from AM, from 'I have no mouth and I must Scream' with 'konami' substituted in for 'humans')

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

Sure your body is fun, you just gave yourself a lap dance. *points to head being juggled in your lap as your body shakes back and forth*

You collect swords? What's a good sword worth? I've been considering making Jim Sterling an offer on his Chainsword. (he's seen holding it at the end of this video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphcEJW-MDA&index=2&list=PLlRceUcRZcK0E1Id3NHchFaxikvCvAVQe

(and the 'hate' speech at the start is a quote from AM, from 'I have no mouth and I must Scream' with 'konami' substituted in for 'humans')

*chuckles* Hey I gotta entertain both at the same time that's not easy ya know. ^_~

I have one sadly I want more my budget on the other hand is not where it needs to be to be able to purchase such lovely hardware. *blink blink* Oh...that thing isn't even real. Though it is a nice replica made of a nice solid plastic, by the looks. Good coloring of it. Something like that I think I've seen them go for like 200-350 American dollars. Now if you want the real thing it depends on who you go to and what metals are used not to mention how long it takes them, but a good forger will give you a price and date it'll be done. If they go over that price then that's their loss. So again it'll depend on how you go to and the metals you want used and when you want it completed by. So for a real one I'd say...that much detailing, the leather work, each individual teeth...that hand guard...hm...I'd guess a 1 foot and half to 2 foot blade...at least an inch thick "blade"....I'd guess roughly 10k-25k American Dollars. I'm probably being a bit low but I'd say that's a starting price for a real one.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Khrate
Ahh, I'm surprised I won something. In case I change my avatar, here is the entry I entered with:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you very much! emotion_kirakira
omg emotion_kirakira long time no see and congrats u won

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

*chuckles* Hey I gotta entertain both at the same time that's not easy ya know. ^_~

I have one sadly I want more my budget on the other hand is not where it needs to be to be able to purchase such lovely hardware. *blink blink* Oh...that thing isn't even real. Though it is a nice replica made of a nice solid plastic, by the looks. Good coloring of it. Something like that I think I've seen them go for like 200-350 American dollars. Now if you want the real thing it depends on who you go to and what metals are used not to mention how long it takes them, but a good forger will give you a price and date it'll be done. If they go over that price then that's their loss. So again it'll depend on how you go to and the metals you want used and when you want it completed by. So for a real one I'd say...that much detailing, the leather work, each individual teeth...that hand guard...hm...I'd guess a 1 foot and half to 2 foot blade...at least an inch thick "blade"....I'd guess roughly 10k-25k American Dollars. I'm probably being a bit low but I'd say that's a starting price for a real one.

I think the chainswords are 2 - 4 inches thick. It looks fairly thick to me. I also kinda thought it might have been made of wood or sturdy foam or something, But hard plastic seems legit.

I think 'the real thing' might be a tad impractical, maybe illegal, and probably best just to put a proper hilt and sword sheath on a chainsaw. Also it would be heavy.

and 'Yar!' cause I haven't 'yar'ed at you in a while.

thanks for the info on sword costs.

So does your head enjoy being lap danced too? And hey, I thought only guys could enjoy lap dances ... cause, you know... biology... bits... sticking out. Am I wrong?

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer

I think the chainswords are 2 - 4 inches thick. It looks fairly thick to me. I also kinda thought it might have been made of wood or sturdy foam or something, But hard plastic seems legit.

I think 'the real thing' might be a tad impractical, maybe illegal, and probably best just to put a proper hilt and sword sheath on a chainsaw. Also it would be heavy.

So does your head enjoy being lap danced too? And hey, I thought only guys could enjoy lap dances ... cause, you know... biology... bits... sticking out. Am I wrong?

I couldn't get a very good look at it's thickness I can say for certain it is at least an inch thick though I would probably say yeah close to 2 and half to 3 inches. It's possible but looking at it and watching how the light hits off of it on certain points it looks more like hard plastic to me.

*chuckles* Perhaps but so is the Buster Sword that Cloud wields yet I've seen a real one made of that. If you know the right blacksmith/forger they can make it and still make it so you can wield it, at least a good one anyway. I wouldn't exactly suggest using it in real life but ya know hey.

*giggles* Well YAR to you too. ^_^

Any time hope it helped some. *shakes head* Nah, girls can enjoy 'em too. We just don't obviously show it when we're aroused doesn't mean we aren't enjoying it. ^_~

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

I couldn't get a very good look at it's thickness I can say for certain it is at least an inch thick though I would probably say yeah close to 2 and half to 3 inches. It's possible but looking at it and watching how the light hits off of it on certain points it looks more like hard plastic to me.

*chuckles* Perhaps but so is the Buster Sword that Cloud wields yet I've seen a real one made of that. If you know the right blacksmith/forger they can make it and still make it so you can wield it, at least a good one anyway. I wouldn't exactly suggest using it in real life but ya know hey.

Any time hope it helped some. *shakes head* Nah, girls can enjoy 'em too. We just don't obviously show it when we're aroused doesn't mean we aren't enjoying it. ^_~

Well sure you can 'enjoy' it. But you can also 'enjoy' chocolate cake too. It might be fun and arousing, but I was wondering if it could rub the right areas to physically stimulate you, even to orgasm. That's what I was curious about. (though also, next time I am dating I will totally give my GF a lap dance)

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

Well sure you can 'enjoy' it. But you can also 'enjoy' chocolate cake too. It might be fun and arousing, but I was wondering if it could rub the right areas to physically stimulate you, even to orgasm. That's what I was curious about. (though also, next time I am dating I will totally give my GF a lap dance)

Ohhhh. Oops. Oh well um...I don't know. I mean if you're physically attracted to the guy it might help but I don't know really never had a lap dance. ^_^; There ya go sounds like a plan.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

Ohhhh. Oops. Oh well um...I don't know. I mean if you're physically attracted to the guy it might help but I don't know really never had a lap dance. ^_^; There ya go sounds like a plan.

Get yer BF over and make him lap dance til you climax or he drops from exhaustion. It's for science! We have to know!

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa
Moonracer
Pirate Santa

Get yer BF over and make him lap dance til you climax or he drops from exhaustion. It's for science! We have to know!

*laughs* Would...but I don't have one. Never have. *shrugs* Guess I'm just to much woman or to scary not sure which but eh it's okay. It's all down to you. You'll have to do it for your girlfriend it's a question the world must have answered! *giggles*

xMill's Partner

BOMB4Y
omg emotion_kirakira long time no see and congrats u won
Yeah, it certainly has been a while! I hope you're doing well-- thank you. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff